Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Meta's little fanfiction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Meta's little fanfiction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Meta's little fanfiction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Meta's little fanfiction I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Meta's little fanfiction I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Meta's little fanfiction I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Meta's little fanfiction I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Meta's little fanfiction I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Meta's little fanfiction I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Meta's little fanfiction I_vote_lcapMeta's little fanfiction I_voting_barMeta's little fanfiction I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Meta's little fanfiction I_vote_lcapMeta's little fanfiction I_voting_barMeta's little fanfiction I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Meta's little fanfiction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

Meta's little fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Meta's little fanfiction   Meta's little fanfiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:06 pm

I watched the latest Dr Who episode, and a bunch of mini episodes and commentaries. Frankly I was feeling very bouncy, energetic, needing to run around. I decided to write, and I was trying to write a bouncy story without turning it into a Dr Who story. Then as I continued into it, I ended up saying the heck with that and just named the characters accordingly. Razz

I don't think I'll continue this, if I do I probably need to correct some historical facts and things. (Like what the heck is a half man half beast? I don't remember.) But I wanted to post it up for Dr Who fans to see anyway and make fun of me for it. Razz

(It did, however, burn off and lead to a proper OOC story that I've been able to consistently write so far. Smile)

----------

Boom. Click. Blam. Kerplash!

"I told you not to touch it!" the doctor pointed to a man in near full armor near the control panel. Another load explosion rocked the control panel of the tiny ship, sending all its occupants to the ground. With a gigantic whirring the ship levelled, and the doctor slowly sat up. "It's settling," he said as he held a finger up. "Don't anybody move." His brown eyes flickered back and forth over the room, before he swiftly jumped to his feet and ran to the front of the control panel.

"Hold on Doctor, I thought you told us not to move!" a girl called from where she sat on the floor. Actually she wasn't a girl, but a woman of twenty-five. Redish brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin complexion. And wearing the shortest skirt possible with view of about everything to whoever was looking. Of course, the doctor was not looking, and was more focused on trying to get the ship stabilized.

"Yeah, well, I just said that so you wouldn't touch anything, gyah!" He pulled down a lever and stood very silent, his eyes flickering side to side in a cautious manner. The ship gave a final whirring, and settled down with a rocking thump. Silence filled the room, before the doctor bounded across the floor to the door, his hands on the door handle and swinging it open wide as he stepped out. Then he stopped, just as suddenly, and stared at the sight before him. His two companions came out behind him, and they just stared too.

"What is that?"

"That, is an impossibility."

"Don't tell me it's impossible, it's standing right in front of us!" the girl looked towards the Doctor reproachfully, but he never met her gaze. Instead he strode towards the object in question. It was a towering statue of half a man, half a beast. A modernistic carving of what a centaur might've looked like in the far olden days. But something about it seemed odd, it seemed to be looking at them. It almost seemed to be living!

"It's a Rakatari," the Doctor said breathlessly as he touched the face of the statue, his mouth hanging open as he gazed up towards those eyes.

"A what? Now that clearly looks like a centaur. And those things don't exist."

"No of course they exist." The Doctor turned his head from the statue to regard the girl like she was stupid. "Well, they used to exist." He turned his back to her as he continued his examination of the centaur. "What the ancient greeks came to know as ancient legend, these creatures walked the earth when mankind was but a mere speck in the universe. Their race was dying by the time humanity came along. Then they hide themselves in their caves, never to return again. But this one..." he whipped out his sonic screwdriver as he pointed it at the statue. With a sharp buzzing it activated, shining its green light over the statue's face. "This one seems to have ventured out quite a distance..."

"You mean...it's alive?"

"Yes of course it's alive! Well, not anymore." He flipped off the screwdriver and turned to face his two companions. "You see when they realize the end of their life is near, they go back to their homes in the ground, huge, large, mazes of homes," he gestured with his hands, "and sleep. Forever. Eventually they turn to stone, and the stone to dust. But this one!" He spun back around to face the statue. "This one is out in the open! It's almost like it decided to sleep out of a necessity..."

Suddenly the ground shifted beneath their feet, and the Doctor's eyes flickered about the landscape. Where they had landed was covered entirely in snow, and their shoes had left tiny imprints in their wake. They were in a clearing surrounded by a forest, the sun blocked out by clouds and the snow gently falling on their coats. And the ground was trembling as if some giant man was taking huge steps towards them. The Doctor turned his head to gaze back at his companions, and the alarmed looks they held. Then his head turned to look towards the trees, watching as the trees seemed to collapse under something's gigantic weight. And then, out of the trees rose something they'd thought had long since been dead. It opened its gaping jaws, letting out a piercing scream which cracked the glass in his ship's windows.

"Back inside! Quick!" He opened the door for his companions, stopping once to gaze up at the fearful beast. Then quickly he ran in after them, slamming the door in the creature's face.

"Is that, is that a tyrannosaurous rex?" the girl stuttered slightly as she looked at the Doctor, then closed her eyes slightly in frustration.

"Yes it is, and yes they are extinct. Well, except for that one. Exciting, isn't it?" He grinned wildly before flying around the console to look at the monitor.

The girl shook her head at the absurdity of the situation, before following him around. "But, there's a dinosaur standing right outside those doors." She flinched slightly as the dinosaur rammed its head into the side of the tardis.

"Yes, I know. That's two questions with no answers. What is a centaur and a dinosaur doing this far out from Earth?" He hummed curiously as he zoomed in on the dinosaur. The dinosaur's split yellow eyes seemed to be peering through their monitors, trying to find a way to get the juicy occupants out. As he twisted a dial, the face disappeared, and the Tardis rocked madly. He grabbed onto the console with both hands as the screen went dark, but it was no use. They were tossed about madly, the Doctor and his companions screaming as the Tardis moved from one side to the other. Then it stopped, and all three were once again lying on their backs staring up at the ceiling. It seemed to be over, so the Doctor jumped back to his feet and moved to the console.

"What was that?" The man finally said as he neared the Doctor, who was busy adjusting controls.

"I think..." the Doctor paused as he adjusted the viewscreen monitor and peered at it. "It ate us."

"You mean, we're in its stomach?"

"Yes, but not to worry, I can get us back out again. May give it a bit of a tummy ache though." He was flipping dials again when a sudden beeping came from inside. "Scanner's picking something up and...oh that can't be right."

"What can't be right?"

The Doctor turned his head to stare towards the girl and the man standing side by side eachother. "There's something else inside here."
Back to top Go down

Meta's little fanfiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Fanfictions :: Write Your Own-
Jump to: