Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Cosmic Hobo I_vote_lcapThe Cosmic Hobo I_voting_barThe Cosmic Hobo I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Cosmic Hobo I_vote_lcapThe Cosmic Hobo I_voting_barThe Cosmic Hobo I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Cosmic Hobo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

The Cosmic Hobo Empty
PostSubject: The Cosmic Hobo   The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Second Doctor

Species: Timelord

::Appearance::
Hair: I'll take it if you dont mind. My hair, unlike the old fuddy-duddy that was before me, is now a gorgeous shade of dark brown. But under the right lights I would say it's black. True I don't keep it as well maintained as the old man, but when you're as busy as I am, you know...

Eyes: His eyes are a striking shake of mauve/lilac, piercing and invitingly friendly. But there's a newfound youth behind them.

Height: Somewhere around 5' 8''. With the right boots, 5' 9''.

Figure: Compared to his predecessor, this new body is less frumpy and more agile. Not a skinny stick, mind you, but a healthy figure for his appeared age.
Other: A small (1''-2'') barely visible scar on his left cheekbone.

Clothing: My wardrobe is exquisite! Hush now. The Second Doctor's wardrobe often left something to be desired. Like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon, the old shell just wouldn't work. So rummaging through the TARDIS wardrobe, a dashing morning jacket and houndstooth and plaid pants with matching embroidered suspenders struck an appeal. Unfortunately the wardrobe only had shirts that fit the old man, so he mad due with an overly large collard shirt. But there was something missing....rummaging through the wardrobe once more, he found it: the bowtie! It was ages since he had worn it, and the fabric seemed a bit weak and flimsy. So taking a large safety pin, he pinned himself a tie and at last, the look was complete!

::Info::
Family:
Grandaughter: Susan "Foreman". The Doctor, in his youth (or perhaps it was his senility) had to decide what to do about his traveling granddaughter, who was in love with an Earth man. He couldn't see her broken-hearted. So he made a decision to leave her behind.
Personality: The Second Doctor had spend the first 450 years of his life as a stern old man, grumpy and fragile. Those years are now long gone. This new Doctor was experiencing the fresh air and newness a timelord rarely experienced. He was a funny man, full of a sarcastic and naive air that often came to his advantage.
The Doctor was keen on making sure he knew who was who in situations that often took two drastic sides. He could charm the fur off a yeti, but was often careful to make sure his allies stayed allies.
Strengths: This Doctor was technologically adept to virtually everything. He often knew what he was doing, and if he didn't, he tried really hard to convince you that he did. This Doctor often knew how to play his naivety to his advantage and could virtually get out of every situation that was needed. He enjoys the finer things in life, seeking for relaxation and vacation rather than looking for trouble. He also had a very animated face, expressing great concern or joy with ease, but had a very easy time hiding emotions when needed.

Weakness: Whether he chose to accept it or not, this Doctor's personality was a somewhat amplified version of the First Doctor's fun side (if there ever was one.) But that also came with having a short temper. He was quick to accusations based on very little evidence. He was anxious and somewhat bitter, getting loud and confrontational, but only from a distance. He also seemed to have a roadrunner trait of turning heel when danger was afoot. He never enjoys being on the front line, operating efficiently from a (safe) distance.

His tinkering mind also came in handy quite often, except that his devices had a quality of not always working. Along with this, his TARDIS flying skills seemed always non-existent: never taking him where he wanted to go, but always taking him where he needed to go.

Likes: The Doctor loved playing his highly-styled blue-striped recorder complete with star stickers and a lovely green tassel. He used it often when he needed to think or simply when he didn't want to talk. He also loved going to exotic and new places, seeing the far reaches of the galaxy, making sure that harmony is maintained, and the beach. Nothing could keep this Doctor away from a lovely beach. Well, maybe a Dalek or two...or the dreaded fish people....

He was also very keen on experimentation. He wanted to know how things work, what was their function, how could they be improved, and see if it could be given a little push.

Dislikes: If you really must know, I don't like megalomaniacs. I've dealt with Marvic Chen and his ugly duckling Daleks, Ramon Salamander and his world terraforming machines, those potato creatures, and more. If you're going to take over the world, don't sit around and gloat about it. I also hate ruffled shirts. Makes one look like a scarecrow. Let's see here...now, let's not get too nasty. I'm a nice person, I promise.

Dream: I've spent far too long being far too old, now it's time to extort and explore!

History:
”It’s all over? That’s what you said—but it isn’t all over!”

On the Tenth Planet, the Doctor's first encounter with what would be one of his most notorious enemies left him physically exhausted to the point where the journey back to the TARDIS was all he could make. He collapsed...within an instant, the grumpy old man had been surrounded with a pale orange light and was transformed.

"SLOWER! SLOWER! Concentrate on one thing!

The newly regenerated Doctor has turned into...well, what was it he turned into? His hair was now a shiny jet black (or perhaps was it an dark caramel brown?), his faces was wrinkle-less, leaving only smiles lines of a notorious grin to come. He seemed a bit weary of his companions Ben and Polly, but one's first regeneration is always the hardest one to handle, now isn't it?

But wait! He had remembered of an idea he had ages ago while he was in the Academy: take a journal and write down your adventures. Make notes of your allies, always mark up your adversaries. Recalls the times and places you've been to prevent being there at the same time with yourself. Thank goodness that book was handy...

Unfortunately this journal never covered how to fly the TARDIS, so it was back to square one. The Doctor's relationship with his TARDIS was purely platonic until this regeneration. He began to refer to the machine as "a sentient being with feelings!" She could see all of time and space, and she knew exactly where and when the Doctor needed to be.

Traveling along, the Doctor realized that his appearances left him at a slight disadvantage. He could no longer play off being an old man. He was now a shorter hobo of a man who no one could take seriously. It wasn't long before he realized that it was time to change the strategy. So many times the Doctor was treated like an idiot and a buffoon, despite his aggressive personality. But what if he played it...

And it worked. Naivety got him into the far reaches of the enemy line that he could never get before. He could command a pushy personality to get himself into the (not-so)safe clutches of the Daleks, the Ice Warriors, the Fish People, and more. But this came at an incredible risk of injuring and possibly killing his companions. That was until he met Jamie McCrimmon.

The Doctor sought out people he could connect with. The more independent, the better. While portraying the German Doktor von Wer in Medieval Scotland, he came across the clever Jamie McCrimmon, a piping Highlander and a fierce warrior. The Doctor soon invited Jamie aboard, thus becoming the lifelong companion of the Doctor (until his regeneration or until the dreadful War Games).

The Doctor came upon an unusual senerio where he was stuck in the middle of several contrasting wars that were placed severely out of time. Upon further inspection, it was revealed that a fellow Time Lord, the War Lord, was creating a massive and illegal time experiment with several live subject, violating several of the time lord rules of travel.

The Doctor realized he was far out of his league on his own. He was forced to call upon his own people to enforce their own judgement upon the dreadful War Lord. Unfortunately, the Doctor also confessed that he had stolen the TARDIS because he was tired of being a boring watcher. He wanted to see the world, he wanted to stop the trouble that was plaguing the universe. Of course, this also was massively illegal to the Time Lord laws. However, taking pity on him, they exiled him to his favorite planet Earth, but removed all knowledge of the TARDIS flight coordinates from his mind as well as the TARDIS itself. They forced regeneration upon him, this turning him into the ruffles and bow-ties...

"No! Stop it, you're making me giddy! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!"

*Side note: In the expanded universe, it was explained that this Doctor was recruited by the timelord C. I. A. before his regeneration, gifting him with technology far advanced from his normal span of reaches. This was a brief period between the War Games and The Spearhead from Space, possibly explaining his appearances in The Two Doctors and companionlessness in The Five Doctors. When his contract was full-filled, he was allowed to regenerate.*

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Example Role-Play. The Doctor, Jamie, and Zoe have just landed on a strange and mysterious planet to which he thinks is the lovely Paradisio VII.

"Ah! you see, Zoe, it's not so bad after all. A nice, warm planet for us to relax on!" At last, after fighting Cybermen and Quarks, Daleks and Ice Warriors, they could finally relax. The TARDIS gave a wheezing, pulsating round and ended with a dull thud, signaling the TARDIS has landed. The Doctor, rubbing his hands together in excitement, gave the door knob a flick and walked out.

The first thing that greeted the weary travelers was not the refreshing salty air of Paradisio VII, but a frigidly cold chill complete with mounds of snow and ice. Zoe and Jamie, who were dressed in scantily clad beach material, quickly ran back into the TARDIS to seek warmth. The Doctor observed his surroundings with a cocked eyebrow. "Doctor, YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE WARMTH!" screamed the shivering Zoe.

"AYE! And here we ar' freezin' our legs off!"

"Do you have any explaination?!"

The Doctor sighed. "Perhaps we -AHEM- made a slight miscalculation. This is...um...well it's..."

"It's cold, if that what'chr mean!"

"Hush Jamie, I'm thinking...."
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Cosmic Hobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cosmic Hobo   The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Approved. The Fourth Doctor is now free if you accept this character.

I have seen that you have been RP'ing as the 2nd Doctor without this being accepted. Please refrain from doing so again, thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Cosmic Hobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cosmic Hobo   The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

The Cosmic Hobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cosmic Hobo   The Cosmic Hobo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cosmic Hobo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: