Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The planet of horrors I_vote_lcapThe planet of horrors I_voting_barThe planet of horrors I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The planet of horrors I_vote_lcapThe planet of horrors I_voting_barThe planet of horrors I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The planet of horrors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The planet of horrors Empty
PostSubject: The planet of horrors   The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:28 pm

((Closed to: Dakota, Brax and Penelopy))

Braxien was walking along the roads, a leather jacket and a pair of cheap sunglasses consisted of his disguise. He was pretending to be a Jack Nicholas, from Earth and was a famous movie star. But that was all part of the charm, many aliens would approach him, drooling for his autograph.
That part annoyed him the most: all the fangirls.

He sat himself down at the table in a nearby cafe and sighed, glancing around him. He received many stares, a buzz went off in his pocket.

Ricky calling...

"Ricky, my mate, what's going on?" Braxien had adopted a slight accent in order to fit his role.

"Nothing much, but we have an odd signal from that planet code P.O.H23…it's a dangerous planet and no one would even step near it. You up for it?"

"Yes, I will be right…Hang on…"

There were a few sharp shrieks as a crowd of people walked into the cafe, Braxien held back a sigh as they charged towards him. The question fired off their tongues as quickly as a machine gun.

"Look, I'm a bit busy…I need to get somewhere." He said, flashing them a smile before edging his way towards the door.

He ran. Cars and buses honked their horns as he ran in front of them, followed by a entourage of fans. They didn't stop! He nearly had bumped into a few poles on his escape, failed attempts at parkour had him nearly spraining his ankles.

SPLASH!

Once again, Braxien had not looked in which direction he was running and didn't bother looking what he had jumped straight over. He had landed in a fast flowing river and the river lead to…a waterfall.

Tiredness and fatigue set in, Braxien blacked out. He went over the edge and down the waterfall...
Back to top Go down
Penelope
Beginner
Beginner
Penelope

PostSubject: Re: The planet of horrors   The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:03 pm

Penelope stood beside the water, the frothing waterfall creating a peaceful roar. The whole of London was so..loud. It was the only thing, other then the permanent smell of exhaust fumes, that bothered her about this place. Everything else had this quaint romantic feel to it; as if a movie celebrity was just waiting to wash up on shore and romanticize his savior in all of his English splendor.

A dandilion died in her hands. The green stem twirled between he fingers, the white fluff on it carried away by the wind. Ah, peace and quiet. Penelope tilted her head back, the auburn hair the shade of fire under the afternoon light, and let the warmth caress her face.

SPLASH!

Her head snapped towards the direction of the sound. What appeared to be a body was stuck in the rolling of the waves. Penelope had a moment of thought, her body already tensing in anticipation of the action. She hurtled herself into the water recklessly, the cool water shocking her system for just a moment. Breath held she kicked herself powerfully up, air rushing into her lungs as she took a deep breath. Her eyes scanned the water. A shoe! Powerful strokes landed her over towards the man, her slim arms wrapping around him. Adrenaline fueled her body; if it hadn't been, the bulk of the man would have been too much. As it was she had difficulty pulling him, and herself, from the tumbling water. Even the adrenaline wasn't enough to keep her body from being spent so easily. She lazily paddled, her breath catching as the water kept falling over her head. The man weighed what felt like 500 lbs, his head barely held above the water.

"HELP! Somebody?!"
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: The planet of horrors   The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:59 pm

Dakota was sitting in a small café, watching as several fangirls were freaking out over some movie star sitting at one of the tables. She had no clue who he was, so she just ignored them and sat sipping her hot chocolate. Then she realized, she'd seen him somewhere before! Suddenly, he got up from the table, and pushing through 'fans', he left the café. Dakota quickly jumped up, put her laptop away, and followed him wherever he was going. Weirdly enough, he seemed to be heading for the river. Now Dakota was getting suspicious, but she got a call on her cell phone, and looked down to try and silence it before she was caught. Next thing she knows, Dakota hears a loud SPLASH, and quickly looks up in suprise. The man she was following was about to fall down a- waterfall? All of a sudden, this girl that Dakota hadn't seen before is already rushing in to save this strange man. Dakota could see her struggling, and rushes down to the water to help them both out. The girl seems to also be struggling, but after years of living on the streets,Dakota is sure that she can help them out.
With only a few yards until the precarious drop below, Dakota rushes through the startingly cold water, and pulls both the man and the girl from the foaming rapids. Out of breath, spent, Dakota collapses on the hard, firm ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The planet of horrors   The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:10 pm

Braxien's eye opens cautiously, he could have sworn that he was being dragged…"Argh!" He scrambled away from the woman, scared that it was a fan. But he was rushing towards a waterfall ledge…he had gone over, hadn't he?

Standing up, he looked at the two figures sprawled out on the ground, both were soaking wet. He knelt down besides one of them and gently shook her shoulder. Were they conscious? Should he stay?

Braxien cocked his head, his cover, surely was blown? He stood up, his hands on the back of his head and paced around. Glancing upwards, he looked up the waterfall, Braxien had fallen quite a long way…

His phone was missing and he was with two women. He tidied himself up and went over to sit on a nearby rock, watching them from a distance. He wasn't sure how he would contact any of his collegues and tell them that he was still wanting to go to the planet and investigate the signal.

Maybe one of them has a waterproof phone? They won't notice...

Braxien sighed, getting up and sitting down again. His mind was telling him something completely different to what his gut wanted him to do…he went back over to the two women and shook both of their shoulders.

"Excuse me? EXCUSE me!" He said, continuing with the accent.
Back to top Go down
Penelope
Beginner
Beginner
Penelope

PostSubject: Re: The planet of horrors   The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Penelopy looked rather irked. The excess shoulder shake was unnecessary for her poor water logged head. Hissing between her teeth, she smacked at his hand rather roughly. "Oi," she barked, "enough of that! I'm not some alcoholic drink you need to stir..."

Fingers started drumming on her thigh in annoyance. The other woman had been shocken as well. The girl was a small thing, but you could see the muscles of a harder life in her arms. Much stronger then she, she noted rather briefly. As for this man...Her eyes snapped to his, her sky blue eyes boring into his soul.

"A thank you would be nice," she coughed out, water dribbling from her lips. She had inhaled quite a bit she noticed, and spat it between her legs in an unlady like manner
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: The planet of horrors   The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:32 pm

Dakota felt her someone shaking her, and quickly jumped up and was on her feet ready to go.
What's the big idea, mate? We just saved your life! I don't like people shaking my shoulders. Maybe I just didn't want to get up. Jeez.
Dakota sits down against a tree and sighs. Wait, I know you from somewhere, don't I? she says, looking at the guy. The girl, spitting out water, looked quite annoyed at him as well. I was watching you in the café, and every girl was freaking out over you. But you're not famous- I've never seen you in magazines or anything, but I've seen you around the city before. I think, Dakota says, thinking for a minute.
Wringing out her shirt, she laughs.
As if today wasn't weird enough! Dakota had woken up to her mom shaking her shoulder, and Dakota had snapped at her. Really, mom? Don't shake me! she had said, annoyed. She really didn't like people touching her. She had gotten ready for the day, only to find her favorite hoodie ripped up. She hadn't even done anything to get it torn! After she had gotten a different sweatshirt, she was on her way to a college class. Her teacher ended up being missing, so class was cancelled. So Dakota had come to the café, planning on doing some homework. And we all know what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The planet of horrors   The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Braxien looked up, content that the two people weren't dead. He turned to the first one, the one that saved him. "Thanks. Appreciate it." He then faced the other girl, he remembered seeing her face wandering around the cafe.

"Yes, I'm not from around here, but further off…but I'm quite well-known over there." Braxien coughed, some water flying out. He was happy that he was alive and could continue.

Moooop. Moooop.

Braxien's head zoned in on the sound, his head whipping around to see what the sound was. His legs powering back into action. Quickly sliding to a halt, he looked upon the large spaceship with awe written clearly into his face.

"A spaceship…crashed…hmmm."

Now, if he had a happiness meter, it would be spilling over the top. It was just what he wanted to travel to the planet in, much more fun than teleportation. He began to climb in, rods and various metal objects were in his way, sticking around for him to run into.

"You guys…girls…women…going to stand there? C'mon in!" Braxien chuckled, heading deeper into the spaceship.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: The planet of horrors   The planet of horrors I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Dakota just stood there for a second, not quite sure what was going on. This day really was weird, and she had enough of it. But apparently it would get worse. She hopped in the spacecraft right next to the mysterious man, and stared at all of the unique things that were inside. Buttons, levers, you name it, this craft had it. But Dakota also knew that it had crashed, so she was curious to what was wrong with it.
Oi! What's wrong with the thing? Can you fly it?I mean, not that I'd want to...
Dakota looked flustered for a second, then quickly overcame it, and raced after the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The planet of horrors   The planet of horrors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The planet of horrors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: