Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_vote_lcapThe Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_voting_barThe Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_vote_lcapThe Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_voting_barThe Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's Empty
PostSubject: The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's   The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:09 am

Somewhere in the abyss of the night, between fog and mist, stirred creatures that wouldn't begin to be fathomed in the imagination of the most clinically insane.

The stars twinkled menacingly, shedding no light to passerbys. The moon was a dim crescent; a sliver of light in the sky that was barely noticeable to anyone to didn't seek it's usual glow. The wind was still and calm, creating a stagnant and heavy air. Not a sound could be heard in the night. Except for the small crunching and twisting of pine needles on mulch asa pair of black soft soled shoes inched further and further into the forest.

The shoes were attached to a pair of legs, modestly wrapped in a opaque white tights. The legs were attached to a hip, which was obviously hidden underneath a hideously yellow tube dress complete with a mauve purple belt, and a thin matching purple blouse, to which continued two hands, one of them holding a flashlight. The dress was accented with a long strand of shimmery white pearls and a sparkling, brilliant floral pin. On top of the dress sat a head, as do most bodies. This head had a nearly jet black bobbed hairstyle, which was nearly hidden underneath a mauve cloche.

This person was none other than the local town medium Madame Nora Greenwald. Not the normal sort, but someone that normality basically flung itself away from rather.

Madame Nora continued deeper and deeper into the forest, biting her lip in intrigue and curiosity. This trip through the forest was a normal occurrence for Nora. She usually sought out solitude to clear her head. She loved the dark and adventure. Particularly on nights like this. Little did she know, there was a lot more to investigate than just the forest.

She stumbled through rotten logs and swarms of little gnat-bugs. "Damn little creatures." She swatted like an idiot, spatting and trying to clear her face of the annoying little creatures that had swarmed this late at night.

While she was preoccupied with swatting and waving, she hadn't realized the hole to which she stepped into, causing her to fall forward into a small series of bushes, roll down a hill, and finally onto a small clearing.

She laid in agony for a moment, then opened her eyes. She'd never been this far into the forest. She got up, brushed herself off, and looked around. She had lost her flashlight tumbling down the hill. More than likely she would never see it. As she looked around, she saw a small, dim light coming from behind a series of bushes. She smiled. "There you are you little rascal---"

She stopped in her tracks, lost for words at the sight that had just present itself to her. She'd never seen anything like it before.....
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com

The Roaring (and thrashing) '20's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: