Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Claudia's Curse I_vote_lcapClaudia's Curse I_voting_barClaudia's Curse I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Claudia's Curse I_vote_lcapClaudia's Curse I_voting_barClaudia's Curse I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Claudia's Curse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ClaudiaAltermann
Newb
Newb
ClaudiaAltermann

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:31 am

As night rolled in, a harsh winter gale blew threw the lonely streets of Dresden, most people in doors at this hour. Everything was going well for Germany, the Wehrmacht was steaming through France, and the lower countries, it was every reason to celebrate. But one person wasn't. Young Claudia hugged her long coat with one arm, and clutched her small suitcase with the other. She'd been hiding all day, trying to avoid the SS, and the Gestapo crawling all over the city. Night time was only the safest way to travel, but Claudia was getting desperate. With no food, she had to resort to stealing, and she had no hope of getting safe passage to Switzerland. Nonetheless she silently trudged along the lonely street, some glimmer of hope in her broken heart. She tried not to think of her family, that were long gone by now. But at the end of the street she noticed a man, a tall man, dressed in a long coat, standing there, almost staring at her. She froze up for a moment, wondering what to do, he could be Gestapo, or Abwehr, they always dressed in long coats. She turned around and noticed another man, behind her a few meters away. Both of them walked slowly towards her, Claudia was unable to move, her body betraying her. The tallest man, in front of her spoke up
"Late to be going traveling isn't it?"

She was unable to muster any words

"Nothing?"

The man behind her grabbed her, and held her tightly, while the other pulled out a badge

"Lieutenant Herman, SS"

The words cut right threw her, the badge glistening the moonlight.

"Your Juden" He said with disgust "We've been watching you"

A small black car slowly drove up the street, it's bright headlamps dazing Claudia

"And now you'll pay" his voice glistening with confidence and a sadistic smile appearing across his face. The car was about 30 meters away, slowing crawling up the street. She was absolutely,  terrified, but her wit and intellect didn't falter. Herman turned his back to them, waving at the car, so she acted fast, with a swift kick to the shins with her boots, the man holding her cried in pain, as the heel shattered his knee. Herman pulled out his revolver, aiming at Claudia, but she was off. He fired, but she managed to duck into any alleyway, the bullet narrowly missing her head.

"Verdammte Scheiße!" he shouted chasing after her

By now, Claudia was half way down the alleyway, her heel clicking, making a small racket. She raced out of it, and then........

WALLOP

She ran smack into another man, but this one was different. She lay dazed on the ground as the man slowly pulled himself up. Defeated and tired she stayed and muttered allowed,

"Now I'm really done for......."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:19 am

Yalti was wandering around the streets, looking for the shop that would help him get his father's belongings back. The shop that he owned was the most important factor that he had. He had discovered this odd time traveling device that Braxien must have left behind with a blank note, possibly he was going to write it but never got the chance to.

Rounding the corner, he pressed his back into the alleyway as the SS was hunting. He wasn't exactly friendly with them or the government, as he hadn't thought up a cover story to why he was wearing a different set of clothes from the 21st Century when he was in the…he didn't even know. But something rather fast had rammed into his stomach, he stuttered back and fell onto one knee before pulling himself up.

"You alright, Miss?" He was lucky enough to still have the ability to copy people's accents, in this case, an American accent. "I'm sorry but you shouldn't be out this late…you seemed to be in a hurry, where ya off to?"

Then he saw it, the SS men chasing after her. He rolled his eyes but quickly had to think of a solution to why she had rammed into an American man, living in what he thought looked a lot like Germany.

"Hey…hey!" He shouted, quickly stopping the men, raising their rifles. "Woah…put that down and nobody gets hurt…I'm sure we could come to some sort of agreement?"

But they weren't having it, one of the men held him back whilst the other flashed his badge at Yalti. "You're an American…what are you doing here?"

"I'm…Daniel Lythis…I was…living here…family moved here--oh god please don't hurt me!" Yalti said, trying to get free from the man's grasp.

Then there was the punching. He first got hit in the stomach, winding him and then, quickly punching around his body mass, blood starting to fly from his mouth.

"D…don't…not in…front of her…oof!" Another punch, Yalti sunk to one knee, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaAltermann
Newb
Newb
ClaudiaAltermann

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:01 am

Claudia was stunned by the man, an American in Germany. He must be a spy, some kind of American agent ready to undermine the Nazi's for invasion. Her heart rejoiced until she noticed the situation, the man being beaten over and over by the SS. Her mind told her to flee but heart made her stay. She stood up and walloped Lieutenant Herman in the face, knocking him out cold, leaving the officer stunned. She smiled

"Didn't expect that from a Jew girl now did you?"

Her voice sounded slightly more upbeat than her usual nervous and shy tone, the adrenaline must be giving her an extra edge. The office let down the young man with a might drop, and slowly raised his SS issue pistol. Acting quickly, she twirled and kicked out his hands, leaving him stunned again. It landed on the ground, a round firing off creating an almighty BANG, leaving Claudia and the officer cringing. She punched him straight in the stomach, making him groan with pain, landing on the ground. A sharp kick in the head later, he was also down for the count. She now turned her attention to the American.

"Thank you, but you are pretty terrible spy sir" her thick German accent coming through

She picked up her case, and swiftly bolted down the street, her heels clicking in the quiet, escaping the scene. Now she'd be put on one of those lists, the hunting list's her mother used to call it. She needed to get out of Dresden rather fast, before she'd end up like her friend Angela, sent to Bergen-Belsen to work to death or be shot. She shuddered with fear......
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:04 pm

Watching as she ran off, Yalti coughed. "I'm…not a spy…oh geez." He turned on his heels and started to run after the woman.

Something in that case intrigued him, he wanted to, naturally, know more about the contents of the case. The fact was, he had gotten that watch and from the various TV shows that he had watched with his brother, that you do not go changing major events in time.

"If you're watching, brother Brax…I hope you're smiling." Yalti smirked.

But he had pieced together the situation that he and the woman was in and soon realized that she was being hunted, a Jewish woman…in Germany…he was in WW2. Oh boy. What have you gotten yourself into? He heard a voice say, similar to Brax's but more faded.

"Hey! Wait up!" He said, his true accent coming out, he had to gain her trust, possibly put aside whatever he was going to do for now and focus on getting her out alive. She clearly had something to keep secret and the SS prowled around the corner, nearly whacking into one of them, getting away with the skin on his back, due to the fact that he could speak fluent German.
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaAltermann
Newb
Newb
ClaudiaAltermann

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:49 pm

As she ran down the dark street, Claudia could hear the man call after her, but this time in German. Now a wave of suspicion crept over her, for all she knew this could be a very elaborate trap, the SS were known for that sort of thing. And ugh what the hell was he wearing? As she ran, the flap of her jacket blew about revealing the big yellow star on her dress, that said 'Jude' on it. She looked down at it, then to the man running after her. She started to shiver with fear, should she speak to him, or run off, there was plenty of time for the latter.

"B-b-but what if he's o-o-one of them?" she muttered to herself, as her body went cold with fear

She stopped, and turned to face the now approaching man, and remained still, clutching her small suitcase with dear life. It was the only thing she had left from her family, the only thing that kept her going, without all the precious things she had inside, Claudia would of already turned herself in. She wanted to escape, and honor her family, but for now it was failing miserably. As the man slowly came to a halt, she decided to speak up

"M-m-may I a-a-ask w-w-who you are?" her tone now sounded very weak and nervous, her body almost paralyzed to the place she was standing. But still she was determined to remain and figure what this odd man wanted with her.....
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Yalti paused, gulping down great gulps of air. He had never had to run so much and avoid so many obstacles at the same time. He wanted to stop and take off his shoes for ease of running but by the time he would have done so, the woman could have gone and disappear.

He approached the woman, his arms by his side and tried not to look threatening. "I'm not a spy…I'm not anyone of any importance…I'm Lythis. Yalti Lythis."

Yalti cursed himself for not using a nickname or some false name, but lying wasn't the best option if you were to try to gain trust with a complete stranger who mistook you for a spy. He could see how nervous she was, so he decided to sit down where he was.

"So…care to tell me what you're running from?" Yalti asked, tilting his head slightly. He hid anything that didn't seem right for this era but he knew he was forgetting to hide something...
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:33 pm

The Doctor walked out of the TARDIS, a large wooden creak could be heard as it was being closed. He had materialized in somewhere that looked like Germany. Although it wasn't Germany in modern times, it was sometime in the past.

Of course I land in world war two. That's the LAST time I land without knowing where I am. he though to himself, sighing. It was night time, and the Doctor moved within the shadows, just in case there were any soldiers out. He walked swiftly, in sight for adventure.

He stopped for a moment. He didn't realize where he was walking to, but he had found two people. A man, and a woman. "What are you two doing out here? It's night time! The SS soldiers are supposed to take anyone that stays up past their curfew!" he whispered, staying as quiet as he could.
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaAltermann
Newb
Newb
ClaudiaAltermann

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:26 am

Claudia stood quite still for a moment, but acted soon enough. She opened a flap of her long trench coat, to reveal a blue dress with a large yellow star imprinted onto it, with the word "Jude" in the middle. She noticed that the man wasn't following very well, and this made her feel slightly awkward.

"I am a Jew" she said in a somber tone, hanging her head down slightly

She looked up at Yalti, and wondered about his whereabouts, he certainly didn't look he belonged in the middle of 1941. She twirled a piece of her hair around her finger to avoid the awkward silence before deciding to end it herself.

"I-i-i'm Claudia by the way, Claudia A-a-altermann" shivering slightly as she said it, but nonetheless striking her left arm out to Yalti, as her other was occupied with her leather suitcase

"You must be cold, don't you realize it's the middle of winter right?" she said gently, batting an eyelid up. But as the words left her lips, Claudia noticed a man lurking about in the shadows in the corner of her. She froze up once again, but trying to look calm as possible. Without turning her head, she managed to get a look of him. The other man seemed to be dressed in a tweed jacket with a bow tie, which she decided as an odd combination, but tried to be cautionary about him, the Nazi's liked strange clothes. She stood there looking up at Yalti, waiting for what he had to say, intrigued by his presence in Dresden.....
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 am

"Oh…right." Yalti stood up, stretching out his stiff back. "Nice to meet you. I think that we should--"

He spun around at the sound of an approaching stranger, he was, too, out of this era with the tweed jacket that he was wearing and a bow tie. Yalti looked back to Claudia as she continued to speak, looking down at his clothes and to the snow around the ground. All this time, Yalti was too busy chasing after this woman to even realize that he was shivering with the cold, seeping into his jacket.

He shivered again, wrapping his jacket around him tighter. "You must have some place to hide out, if not…I'm sure this house isn't occupied…" Yalti knocked on the door, 90% sure that it wasn't inhabited. The door swung open, a few SS soldiers stepped out and Yalti quickly stepped in front of them, blocking out their line of sight from Claudia.

He smiled, pulled the door shut but one of the soldiers, tired and angered at the fact that some odd man had knocked on his door, stopped the door from closing. Yalti raised both eyebrows in surprised, punched the soldier.

"We better start running…again. Oi! Odd man, if you want to keep up, I'd start running!" Yalti pulled out a pistols that he had taken from the SS soldiers from earlier and began to fire at the door, hoping to buy them some time to escape.

"Sorry about that, Claudia!" He said, panting and the pain in his rib cage starting up again.
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaAltermann
Newb
Newb
ClaudiaAltermann

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:49 am

Claudia stood there listening to Yalti, nodding quietly, trying to catch a glimpse of the odd fellow behind her. She almost jumped when he also spun around to look at the bow tie man,

"Golly, what a fright" she muttered under her breath, bringing her attention back to Yalti

It seemed he thought it was a marvelous idea to go knocking on peoples doors in the middle of the night. She tried to warn him against it

"I-i-i wouldn't d-d-do that...." she spat out, her nerves playing up again

Sure enough there were people inside, but right away Claudia could tell who they were. SS. She froze on the spot as Yalti shielded her briefly before he pulled out a pistol and began to fire angrily at them. The loud BANGS hurt her ears, as she stood behind him, hoping for the best possible outcome. They'd send the entire city unit after them now, maybe even the Abwehr. Thinking fast, Claudia gripped his sleeve and dragged him away from the scene, turning back to see the bow tie man looking rather confused.

"Come on, this way!" a slight improvement in her tone.

They both ran rapidly away, but oddly enough no one seemed to follow, not even the bow tie man. She dragged Yalti all the way to the local park, and hid them both behind a large pair of bushes. She was out of breath and had enough of running about daft all night. Claudia set her case down next to her, and panted for air. She looked down at her left hand which began to twitch slightly, and without even thinking, her palm walloped across his face, leaving a large red mark. Claudia was furious, for the first time ever,

"You could of got us both killed!" her tone changing from somber to harsh

"I-i-i was minding my o-o-own business until y-y-you came along trottel!" a small tear began to roll down her cheek

"I-i-i have nothing l-l-left, I'm alone!" her face became wet with tears, "I'm completely alone, and I want it to stay that way!

Claudia turned her back to the stunned Yalti, and she began to stand up, clutching her case again, the only thing that remained of her past life.....
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:58 am

The Doctor stayed back for a while, nervously laughing at the soldiers who had come out of the house. "Heh heh..." he laughed, before running and jumping behind the same bush. He popped up behind the woman, who seemed to be crying. "Well then, if your done being dramatic, we have a few soldiers after us, so if you want to sur-" he was about to finish when gun shots were heard and a few bullets flew over the bush. "Alrigh, i'm telling you! If you want to survive, please follow me to my TARDIS!" he yelled, smiling, then looking to the man. "You can come, too!"
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:42 pm

(bump...)
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:11 am

((sorry been a bit busy lately, should reply later on today.))
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaAltermann
Newb
Newb
ClaudiaAltermann

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:32 am

Claudia turned round, half startled half angry. She gazed at him for a few seconds, before realizing that he was the bow tie man from before. She could hear the footsteps of soldiers throughout the park and whispered quietly towards the bow tie man.

"W-w-who are you?" she said shivering slightly under the chill of Dresden air

Before he had a chance to reply she spoke again

"I-i-i'm not going anywhere with you. Y-y-you....." she stuttered nervously "Could be an A-a-abwehr agent, or in the G-g-gestapo.

Chills ran down her spine, as the soldiers grew closer and closer to the bush. She picked up her small case, ready to flee once more, without her new found 'companions'
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:53 am

"I highly doubt it, the clothes don't match." Yalti said, the chill getting to him again. He spun around, the soldiers were incoming and the man with the bow tie seemed to have no concern for dying. Yalti shook his head, he could see that she still didn't trust them.

"Look, if we were the gestapo, we'd already killed you." Yalti said, his eyes locked onto the area in which angry shouts were coming from. "TARDIS?!"

He double took the word. Yalti had met this man called the Doctor once, when Harleen had unfortunately died in his arms. "Claudia. Meet the Doctor. Doctor, meet Claudia."

Yalti ducked just as more bullets flew over his head. They needed to hurry if they wanted to make it out alive, however, since his last encounter, his heart had metaphorically hardened over. He couldn't let another person get close to be killed again. "Claudia, I highly recommend if you wanted to be shot and captured, leave here without us but…if you don't, follow us."
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaAltermann
Newb
Newb
ClaudiaAltermann

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:26 am

Claudia stood still and quickly wondered about trusting the men, it was her best shot at escaping. She tousled her brown hair and gestured toward the open, hoping her new friends would follow, as the soldiers continued searching. She struck out her arm toward the Doctor, and tried to smile, something that she hadn't done in a rather long time.

"Well, I say it's nice to meet you, Doctor?" she said with a hint of confusion, nobody can be called just 'Doctor' even so, a odd choice.

As the situation grew even more dire she wondered about the TARDIS thing that the men were on about, was it some kind of plane? Certainly sounded like it, which was perfect for her anyway.

"This thing of your's will be safe for us?" raising an eyebrow slightly

"Because now would be a perfect time to go to it"
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:51 pm

The Doctor looked at the woman, Claudia, as she seemed to be called. He put his index-finger up, as if signaling to stop. He was opened his mouth, about to say something, then closed it and began to think for a while. "Ok. Now when I say go, I want you guys to follow me. As fast as you can. Well, not faster than me, of course, because you wouldn't know where to find my TARDIS, then you would slow us down and...whatever, let's go." He waited till there were no more gunshots, then yelled "Go!"

The Doctor ran as fast as he could, hoping the the others were following close behind. He quickly found the TARDIS, and opened the door. He rushed to the console, and flipped on a few switches. He then snapped, making it seem like he turned on the TARDIS just by snapping. The heavy whiirrr of the console coming on was heard, and the lights turned on, revealing the whole console room. 

(If they had all gotten in, he would then snap again, closing the door.)
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaAltermann
Newb
Newb
ClaudiaAltermann

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:29 am

Claudia followed the bow tie man, quietly running in his suit. The gang turned into an alleyway, where Claudia noticed a rather small blue box with the words POLICE BOX written in large English letters. He must really be some kind of English spy Claudia thought to herself, nobody in the Reich spoke English. They all ran into the doors, but they ended up in a large, odd looking room with odd spinning parts and lights. Claudia was absolutely dumbstruck.

"Goodness!" She said aloud, rather startled by the room, it was much bigger inside. She twirled about, like a small child, dazzled by the place, trying to take it all in. Her heeled boots clattered around the metallic floor of the TARDIS. She stopped and turned to the bow tie man.

"What, what is this place! It's amazing! Who are you?!?" she had so many questions to ask him, it was simply to much for her. Before he answered she turned to Yalti, and slowly walked over to him, arms stretched out wide. Before he had time to react, she hugged him warmly, not feeling the sensation for a long time.

"I never did say thank you for helping me" she said quietly, becoming slightly nervous as her face turned slightly crimson.

"And to think I thought you were one of them" looking intently down on the TARDIS floor

Claudia turned to the bow tie man, curious and nervous and happy and excited all at the same time.

"So, er, what now?"........
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:11 am

((Continue without me, sorry, I'm extremely busy with studying and all, so yeah Very Happy Have fun and sorry again))
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaAltermann
Newb
Newb
ClaudiaAltermann

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:32 am

((It's okay! Good luck with your studies, and it was nice of you to join in!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claudia's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Curse   Claudia's Curse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claudia's Curse
Page 1 of 1