Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Becca LaFaye I_vote_lcapBecca LaFaye I_voting_barBecca LaFaye I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Becca LaFaye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKeyToMyTARDIS
Newb
Newb
TheKeyToMyTARDIS

Becca LaFaye Empty
PostSubject: Becca LaFaye   Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Becca LaFaye

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Blonde (but dye it regularly do random colors)
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'8"
Figure: Average
Other: Lovely tattoos
Clothing: Preferring to dress however she pleases, Becca usually dons an outfit similar to this

::Info::
Family: A sad and unfortunate tale, this is how she met the Doctor. While out for a night practicing with her band, the darkness crept upon her hometown. There was nothing but black in the sky. No, the stars had not gone out, it was a ship that covered as far as the eye could see. The Doctor was running about the streets yelling for everyone to "Run, Hide!"... But her family was too late. Becca watched as her mother and her sister were pulled into the giant ship, and within seconds, dropped back to the ground. The life had been sucked out of them.
Personality: Even though she is unusually hard to get along with, The Doctor thought she'd be a marvelous companion. Full of energy, spunk and just enough smartmouth to keep him on his toes. Her unwillingness to cooperate at times could cause a few problems, but in most cases has saved his life.
Strengths: Strength, Energy, Ability to handle any weapon that is necessary, brains enough to do the most complex tasks
Weakness: Still pained inside from the loss of her family so death causes a momentary weakness. Her new love for The Doctor makes it difficult to watch him go into tough situations.
Likes: Loves action, loves a good fight, food is always a plus, seeing the stars from as close as possible
Dislikes: Watching someone she loves get hurt, Dalek's, butterscotch pudding
Dream: Since meeting the Doctor, her only dream is to live out as much of her life as possibly fighting alongside him.

History: After meeting on the day of her mother and sisters death, The Doctor offered her the chance to go on a trip with him. It seemed to be the most wonderful offer she could imagine. She strolled inside his TARDIS only to be amazed at what it was. Giant on the inside, there was no way this tiny police box was human. No way The Doctor was human. They soared along the stars until they picked up a distress signal from the Ood. Something was falling upon their planet, and it was going to destroy the entire race! That was the beginning of Becca and The Doctor, and from that day on, she knew she wanted to spend the rest of her days soaring the skies with him. Chasing the stars as far as she could see.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Explain how you came across our website.
Google "Doctor Who Roleplay"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Becca LaFaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becca LaFaye   Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:44 pm

Please fill out the RP'ing section of the Character Creation template
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
TheKeyToMyTARDIS
Newb
Newb
TheKeyToMyTARDIS

Becca LaFaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becca LaFaye   Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:07 pm

((Okay, so I get a bit excited when I write, so this may be a bit more than a paragraph.))

Becca LaFaye wrote:
There had to be hope. She could do this. It was a simple task, right? Becca had watched the Doctor do this before. But how? The streets were dark, aside from the flickering streetlamp that was laying on the Doctor and the light from the store she stood under. He was stuck, and the only way to him was through the shadows. Only one problem, she thought, the Vashta Nerada were waiting for anyone to set foot in those shadows.
"Think, Becca!" She was shouting to herself. "Doctor, I don't know what to do. I mean, I know you've done it, I've seen it, but it's impossible!" She scrambled through her pack, trying see what she had in there that could possibly help her to get the Doctor without becoming dinner to the Vashta Nerada. They had a thing for human flesh, she remembered.
"A flashlight! YES!" She shouted with glee, but soon became frantic when it wouldn't turn on. Then as quickly as she panicked, the thought came into her head, she'd seen the Doctor do all sorts of things with the sonic screwdriver, of which she happened to have in her jacket pocket. "What if I just...." she said to herself as she played with the switches on it. The flashlight began to flicker and in an instant was not only working, but was ten times brighter than before.
"Doctor, I've got it!" She watched as the Doctor flashed that cheeky grin at her, but his eyes were still scanning the area, trying his best to keep out of the shadows.
The road was dark in front of her. She had seen the Doctor use his sonic screwdriver to locate the evil, invisible creatures, but she didn't know how. She continued searching through her pack, shining the light so it would also surround her. A raincoat, some matches, a...."AHH! A chicken leg. Doctor, you're brilliant!" Becca shouted across the street to him. he must have slipped it in there just to be safe.
She threw half of the chicken leg into the first dark shadow she saw, and watched as before it hit the ground, it had been completely devoured. "Shoot!" They were there... waiting for her to just step into that shadow.
It was not far between her and the Doctor, but every inch mattered when it came to what was lurking there, waiting for her....
The lamp on the Doctor continued to flicker, and she checked each moment she could, only one shadow. At least they hadn't made it to him yet. She looked once again at her pack, then at the flashlight in her hand.
"Doctor, those lights aren't going to last long. The flickering just makes it one second closer for them to get to you. Take this! I think I have another way!" She waited for the Doctor to notice what she was going to do, and held a hand out, careful not to touch where the shadow was, just barely an inch away. She tossed the flashlight to him, hoping that it would make it. After all, she wasn't exactly a world baseball champion. Her pitching skills lacked severely.
She grabbed the raincoat out of her pack, and the book of matches. Finding nothing on the ground around her to help, she could only hope that this would work without a fuse.  She lit the first match, and laid it under the bottom edge of the rain coat. She needed light, flames would give off loads of light. Enough that she could at least get to him and save him. The flame died before lighting, so she quickly grabbed another match and tried to light it again. Flames slowly crept up the bottom of the jacket, and once it was nearing her hand, she threw it towards the shadow that fell across the street. They were made from tree spores, she remembered that much. What do trees fear? "Wait, how would I know if they fear anything, they're trees? ... Great, I'm talking to myself again." Fire burned through the coat quickly, she had only seconds to make it across to him.
Taking the last half of the chicken leg she held, she ripped small slivers of meat off of it. She threw one sliver to the left, and one to the right. The left sliver disappeared in thin air, the right landed lightly on the ground and remained there.
"Well, Doctor, it's been fun. Here goes nothing." She stepped quickly to the right of the coat, the light from the store behind her had disappeared. She had nothing but the flames to protect her now. She threw another sliver of the chicken leg in front of her. It landed, untouched. She stepped forward again. Jumped, actually. Another piece landed in front of her, so she advanced.
Only one more large step, only this time, the chicken never made it to the ground. That one shadow that stood between her and the Doctor was it. She looked at the Doctor, watching as the light flickered above him, watching his eyes as they pained for her. With one swift sigh, he watched as she closed her eyes, and jumped to him, just as the lamp flickered on. She had been unintentionally counting the seconds between the lamp flickers. Counting to see how long it would be on, how long it would be off. That split second, that tiny amount of time was just enough for her to make it to him now safe with his flashlight helping to shine around them.
And just like that, the Doctor was free and she saw that look in his eyes, that look of excitement and pure thrill. He clutched the flashlight, grabbed her hand and with a quick shout of "Allons-y" they were off!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Becca LaFaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becca LaFaye   Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Becca LaFaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becca LaFaye   Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:22 pm

Perfectly fine about the excited bit. Can't wait to see you out there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheKeyToMyTARDIS
Newb
Newb
TheKeyToMyTARDIS

Becca LaFaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becca LaFaye   Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:00 pm

By the way Doctor, may I just say that I love you! Razz
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Becca LaFaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becca LaFaye   Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 am

Well then..that'l make for an interesting first meeting..well..first on my side. Razz
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Becca LaFaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becca LaFaye   Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:04 am

Bit late on my part, but welcome to the site and can't wait to RP with you !
Back to top Go down
TheKeyToMyTARDIS
Newb
Newb
TheKeyToMyTARDIS

Becca LaFaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becca LaFaye   Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:52 am

I LOVE your character photo... That is one gorgeous man ;-)
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Becca LaFaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becca LaFaye   Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Why thank you! I have to agree with you there, Max Martini is gorgeous and the fact that he is such a talented actor Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Becca LaFaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becca LaFaye   Becca LaFaye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becca LaFaye
Page 1 of 1