Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Racing War I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Racing War I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Racing War I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Racing War I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Racing War I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Racing War I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Racing War I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Racing War I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Racing War I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Racing War I_vote_lcapRacing War I_voting_barRacing War I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Racing War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:11 pm

The Human race entered the twenty-second century shakily, after the threat of war with North Korea, and the Terror War of 2016. Tensions rose rapidly, as resources began to be used up at an unnaturally fast pace. Communism from China spread to more countries, and the United States, feeling threatened, began empowering it's armies with numbers and firepower. United Nationals meetings became hostile arguments, the Middle East dissolved into anarchy, Africa stopped receiving help as countries turned to themselves with resources becoming thin. For the duration of these tense years, an ancient evil had been lurking in the shadows, pushing humans along, making just the right moves at every point. The right moves to cause one thing: War.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Jenny appered she had a Vortex Manipulator around her wrist she looked around, "War..." She walked out of an alley she watched as a line of army men marching passed her, "This is not right..." She looked at her Vortex Manipulator, "Not right at all.." She sighed and took off her Vortex Manipulator hopping no one saw her she put it in her pocket and walked around, "So these are what the humans have done started war..." She crossed her arms looking around aliens? Daleks? Cybermen? They could have done this but she wasn't sure she needed more information...She stoped and sighed, " This is just...Werid.." She looked around trying to find someone to tell her what had happened and walked to find someone.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Siren walks the streets of Washington D.C. as a tourist, or at least with the appearance of one. She left her revolver behind this time, there was no getting that through security.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:57 pm

The Doctor stood, hovering, over his control console, pondering the recent developments and adventures with Sonya. A smile slithered it's way onto his face as he thought more about it; they were good times indeed, and he had only wished that they would have lasted longer. Sighing, The Doctor loosely placed his hand onto the main lever and lazily yanked it down; almost immediately the TARDIS spun out of control and The Doctor frantically clenched the sides of the console. One hand on the side of the console and the other on the scanner, pulling it over to him as he looked at it with widened eyes. "Time is changing. But...that can't be" The Doctor mumbled, watching the readings on the scanner in pure shock and horror before one last thrust sent him to the ramp floor just as the TARDIS landed.

The sounds of the TARDIS groaning echoed into The Doctor's ears as though urging him to get up, to find out what had happened and most of all, find out what stood outside of those double doors. The Doctor released a cough then forced himself to a standing position before finally finding his balance once more and making his way down the ramp, quickly grabbing his trench coat and making his way to the doors. Not bothering to look at the scanner, The Doctor pulled the door open and squeezed through before closing it behind him.

Roaring planes, the sounds of sirens and empty streets is what greeted The Doctor as he gazed around what remained of Washington D.C, "What.." he mumbled as he continued to glance around in pure horror.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:06 pm

(Redoing this opening, I misjudged the scenario.) She walks down the abandoned roads of D.C. with her revolver raised. Something--no, everything-- was horribly wrong. The familiar grip of her gun was the only comfort here, what was supposed to be a day off had become an investigation. There was something powerful at work here. She had seen humanity's future, and it did not involve a third World War.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 am

Jenny stopped walking she looked down the streets well what remained of Washington D.C. "Who would have the capability to do this...." She looked up and saw planes jets even across the sky, "Somebody or Something thing changed the 21st Century....Thus changing the human race..." She put her hands in her pockets and started walking down what remained of the sidewalk stepping over holes, "Who would want to do this to the human race...." She needed to get information put how, who and when hopefully soon. She raced down the sideway to the White House which was slightly destroyed... Roof crumbled off windows broken and it just looked very bad, "I don't think anyone would be in there...." She had stopped running she was where she needed, she looked around, "Its not like anyone's here anyways..." She crossed her arms and started walking towards the White House it was sorta far where she was but it wasn't really that far....
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:06 pm

"But..how?" The Doctor protested, spinning on his heel as he took in all the horrifying sights that loomed around and over him, "What could be so power as to rewrite the future of the entire human race?! And why?" he asked himself once more. But no matter how many questions The Doctor foiled together in his conscious, he could not answer any of them, much less put sense into scenarios he immediately thought of. Reluctantly giving up his internal struggle to figure out what was going on, The Doctor chose to search for clues hidden within important monuments or documents. The White House. The first thing that came to mind as his eyes peered over to the slightly damaged infamous structure; glancing around he sighed then turned his attention back over to the building, "Allons-y".

Weaving past holes that sunk into the remaining side walks and concrete, The Doctor made his way up to the White House and squeezed through the what remained of the fence in front of the drive way. Immediately there was an overwhelming sense of death and blood that caused The Doctor to become woozy, the sight of secret service agents and army officers alike lined the lawn of the White House. Guns and parts of machinery lay scattered across the once soft green grass then now bleed a deep red. Then suddenly, something caught The Doctor's eyes and he dashed quickly over to it and picked it up, holding it loosely in his hands. The eye stock of a Dalek.

"No...can't be" The Doctor hissed, glancing around the blood filled lawn before rising up, holding the eye stock firmly in his hand and peering over to the White House, "Daleks".
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:48 pm

Siren walked towards the White House, taking the front door approach. But then...what was this new scent? She spun, scanning the area for the thing that she couldn't identify. Siren stood for a moment to discern the location of this oddity, and began moving towards it. She squeezed through a gap in the White House's fence that shouldn't have been there and kept moving.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Jenny crossed her arms as she made it up to the back of the White House, "Woah..." She squeezed through a gate and looked at the grass and soilders who were dead, the grass was a deep red, "Gross..." She looked and grabbed a Dalek gun, "Well...Then..." She looked up at the White House, "Daleks..." She looked at the sky witch was gray and filled with looked like smoke, she coughed a bit then looked at the Dalek gun she was holding in her hands, "Well then..." She looked at the White House, "This was unexpected..." She dropped the Dalek Gun and looked around she kneed to one of the Soilders and checked his pulse, "Dead..." She closed his eyes and got back up and started looking for a way into the White House other then using the front door.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:58 pm

The Doctor rushed to the side of the White House, holding his back firmly to the remaining wall as he glanced around the edge of the structure, immediately he could spot out two figures in the distance, each making their way to the White House but he couldn't make out who they were. Deciding to conceal his presence from the two unknown figures, The Doctor quietly made his way to a near by ventilation shaft and opened it as quickly as he could with his sonic screwdriver. After glancing over his shoulder, The Doctor enter the shaft and began to crawl as quietly and equally fast as possible, although releasing a few grunts in the process as the vents quickly became hot and tight.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Siren stopped, blinking. There were...multiple unknowns here, too many for comfort. She moved up to the wall of the White House and sniffed the air, carefully discerning one trail from another. The decision was made and Siren moved under a window, one of the few without a gun barrel poking out of it. She scaled the wall quickly and entered into a hallway suspiciously short on gun wielding Americans. Siren slipped behind a lone guard and began making her way around.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Jenny looked at the window, knowing 2 unknown people here she grabbed her Sonic Screwdriver out of her pocket she has no idea how she got the Sonic Screwdriver its fuzzy unlocked the lock on the door and put her Sonic back into her pocket she looked around and opened the window trying not to make a noise she jumped into the room she saw two guards guarding the window, "Great..." She whispered to herself then started walking along the walls she looked around it seemed to be an office but not the President's, "Well nice office I guess.." She looked at the door as she heard talking out the door she couldn't hear what they were saying, "Ugh..." She looked around and saw another door out of the room, "How did I.." She frowned, "Oh well..." She walked over to the door quickly and quietly and unlocked the door with her Sonic Screwdriver she opened the door and looked around surprisenly there was no guards there she walked out and looked around, "This was easy a bit too easy..." She walked over and ducked be hide a plant, "Easy is not good..." She put her Sonic away and looked around looking where to go next.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Seemingly endless crawling through vents lead The Doctor to a spot where he could look down at a series of guards who were patrolling the halls. Pondering the situation for a moment, The Doctor chose to quietly try and go further through the vents but that idea fell to the ground along with The Doctor as the vent under him gave way. Within a split second, The Doctor was laying on the floor in the middle of three heavily armed American guards, their secret service outfits, sun glasses and ear pieces prominent parts of their attire. Unbeknownst to The Doctor that was indeed in the middle of the guards, The Doctor stood up nonchalantly wiping the dust off of his trench coat and suit before looking up and immediately being met with a cold glare of the secret service men. "Oh...hello" The Doctor mumbled before he was quickly put in handcuffs and thrown down the hall forcefully by the men until finally he was tossed into a chair in front of desk where there was the back of a chair facing him. A pair of hands loosely cuffed together could be seen at the arm of the chair, "Sir he fell through the vents. We believe there might be more" one the men said, "Is that so?" said the man behind the chair before it spun around and caused The Doctor's eyes to widen at the sight of who it was.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Siren's skills gained through her years as an assassin were being strained. This place was wry well guarded and-- wait, that scent again. Something old, and something else of similar scent, but young. All this in addition to these humans... She thought for a moment, remembering the layout of the building, and began moving towards the Oval Office.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Jenny peered out of plant and looked around, "God...I wish there was a map...Of this building..." She looked at guards whom seem to have doubled, "Oh come on....Now this isn't that easy..." she looked for another cover so she could get to The Oval Office, she ran down the hallway and hid be hide a bookcase, "Congrats Jenny you almost go caught..." She said sarcastly."This was harder then I thought..." she looked around as a few guards pasted her, "How many guards are there weelll this is where the President lives and works so yeah there's a lot" She ran and turned down a hallway and ducked near a plant, "Well maybe its easy..." She looked around wondering if anyone could hear her talking to herself hopefully not.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:04 pm

"So" The man, now revealed himself as the president of the United States, "What should i do with you, Doctor" he added, much to the surprise of The Doctor who was unaware that the president knew who he was. "I'm sorry..how do you know who i am?" The Doctor asked the president with a curious eyebrow raised and a slight smirk emerging from each second after he raised the question when the president answered, "Well Doctor. When it comes to knowing things, i am the man that knows pretty much of everything around here and..some other places. Now when you have aliens at your door step, threatening your entire country, you tend to look towards some of the things that could help out and win you the war. You're name came up and i did my research. Took me a while to understand all the talk about time travel and regeneration of course but..i got the hang of it.". 

The Doctor glanced around the room as the president completed his sentence and explanation then posed a new question, "They say you help people Doctor. Countless people..can you help us?" he asked, already knowing the answer inside of his head as The Doctor turned to answer and answered with a simple nod. The moments that took place after that were quick and painless as The Doctor was released and given special clearance on a few sections of information about the day that the war started. The president and him walked out of the room, smiles upon their faces, "Anything you need Doctor..let me know" he told The Doctor, patting him on the shoulder before walking off, with two security guards, down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Siren rounded a corner just as the president exited his office with two guards. She froze, knowing that she wasn't going to be able to get away. One stroke of bad luck was all it took. Siren was already raising her hands in submission to the people who were now in control of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Jenny watched the president pass by with his two guards beside him she kept quiet until they passed by she sighed and looked up from the plant and looked around, "No one..." She got up slowly and backed away from a plant then she bumped into a guard her eyes widen Darn it... She looked at the guard as he frowned at her, she smiled a bit then frowned he looked at her, "You shouldn't be here..." Jenny looked at him then raised her hands up in surrender.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:53 am

The president gestured to the Siren and Jenny and the guards grabbed them and had them within their control within seconds of their orders. Glancing between them, the president raised an eyebrow and then spoke to them, "Uhhh..do either of you know a man called..The Doctor?" he asked them curiously, almost certain of the answer he was going to receive from both of the younger women in front of him. 

The Doctor was still in the hall to the right of the one that the president and his guards were currently in, completely unaware of the event that was taking place only a few feet from him. Nodding, with a slight smirk, The Doctor began making his way through the remaining halls and rooms, his attention and mind set on the most restricted sections of the White House records.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:59 pm

She frowned. Of course he would be here. "Sadly." Siren responded, even if the Doctor had convinced her not to shoot him, he was still a Timelord.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Jenny looked at the President, "Uh.Yeah..." She looked at Siren then back at the president He would be in these types of situations...But how does the President know him... She thought then frowned, "How do you know him?" She asked then looked around at the almost ruined hallway, "This day couldn't get any worse..." She sighed then looked back at the President.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Racing War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing War   Racing War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racing War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: