Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
My character: Sophia I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
My character: Sophia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
My character: Sophia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
My character: Sophia I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
My character: Sophia I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
My character: Sophia I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
My character: Sophia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
My character: Sophia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
My character: Sophia I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
My character: Sophia I_vote_lcapMy character: Sophia I_voting_barMy character: Sophia I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
My character: Sophia I_vote_lcapMy character: Sophia I_voting_barMy character: Sophia I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

My character: Sophia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indyryan
Newb
Newb

My character: Sophia Empty
PostSubject: My character: Sophia   My character: Sophia I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 9:28 pm

Species: Timelord (but other humans think she is human)

Hair: She is chestnut

Eyes: Green

Height:4 foot and 7 inches.

Figure: Her figure is small and she looks like she could be snapped easily.

Clothing: She wears mosly green blue or yellow clothes

Family: has 2 brothers Wyatt and Adam 2 sisters Amanda and Sarah
missing Mother And Father

Personality: Sophia is actually a very sweet and kind girl. She is very obedient and quite gullible, which allows her creators to use her for their own needs and goals.Sophia is quite headstrong and confident in what she does, whether it is doing orders or just doing stuff to blend in with the other humans
When around others - both children and adults - she can come off very shy; but once she learns that the person (or people) are not a threat, she is more open. If they are a threat, then she will become more closed in and aggressive towards that person (or group), and she holds grudges.

Strengths:

Her high intelligence - She was born smart but her intelligence is limited
Knowledge of stealth (camouflage) - her stealth skills are of master level thanks to her camouflaging abilities - does not change into the colours of the scenery behind and around her

Weakness:

Fire - her skin is very sensitive to fire and very hot materials and she can burn easily.
Being too gullible - like a child would be at that age.
Her small frame - she isn't exactly the strongest child out there. (you know what i'm talking about)

Likes: Chocolate, rainbows, mythical creatures and the stars in space.

Dislikes: Nothing but the dark

Dream: Sophia wants to become a normal person who is appreciated for who she is and not what she is.

History: She was born years later at the fight of gallifrey she left the planet she landed on earth not knowing anything she was abandoned alone til one day she was adopted few years after she was after a few years they left and never came back unknown of what happened she left and now she trys to fit in and tries to be be a real human/person

Regeneration: 13
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: My character: Sophia   My character: Sophia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 pm

Hey, welcome to the site! I'm not an administrator, but I just wanted to let you know that the admin and mod staff don't accept time lord characters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: My character: Sophia   My character: Sophia I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:22 am

Yes, like Kota said, unfortunately, we are not accepting OC timelord/timelady characters. Sorry, Indy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My character: Sophia   My character: Sophia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My character: Sophia
Page 1 of 1