Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_vote_lcapRose Tyler (Secondary) I_voting_barRose Tyler (Secondary) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_vote_lcapRose Tyler (Secondary) I_voting_barRose Tyler (Secondary) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Rose Tyler (Secondary)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith Morrigan/Rose T.
Newb
Newb
Lilith Morrigan/Rose T.

Rose Tyler (Secondary) Empty
PostSubject: Rose Tyler (Secondary)   Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rose Tyler

Species: Human

::Appearance::

Hair: Dyed blonde
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’5
Figure: Sort of skinny
Other: Not that I know of
Clothing: Rose is more of a jeans and jacket sort of girl- Shirts are usually plain, but the jackets are always a bit unique in color or style.

::Info::

Family: Jackie Tyler, mother and Pete Tyler, father.
Personality:
Rose has a genuine, down-to-earth personality. She exhibits courage and adaptability much of the time, and proves to be rather brilliant as well. Though she sometimes displays a tendency towards jealousy and/or selfishness, Rose has a kind heart. Often finding herself alone in tight situations, she has (with some difficulty) grown away from the all-too-easy habit of relying solely on The Doctor. Instead, she prefers to take the initiative and, per the Ninth Doctor’s motto, jump right into things.
Strengths: Observant, down-to-earth, courageous, adaptable.
Weakness: Sometimes overlooks other people’s feelings and/or the consequences of her actions, can get unreasonably jealous, can at times have trouble being totally independent, and can get carried away easily with things.
Likes: Traveling through time and space, chips, The Doctor’s way of living, and jackets.
Dislikes: Daleks, Lady Cassandra, having her face stolen, and having been trapped in the AU
Dream: Rose hopes to make a post-Doctor life for herself that she can be satisfied with at the very least- She almost doesn’t dare to hope for true happiness, but it lingers in the back of her mind.

History:
Rose was born around 1986 to Pete and Jackie Tyler. Her father, Pete, was hit by a car and killed when she was young. When she was young, she attended school at Jericho Street Junior school and was in gymnastics, winning a medal in a competition on one occasion. In her late teens she lived in the Powell Estate with her mother, working as a shop assistant. It was then that she met The Doctor after an encounter with Autons, living plastic. After he saved her life and destroyed the shop, he disappeared.
The next day, however, he turned up at her apartment. Rose questioned him about the previous night- But, there was an arm left from the previous day that had tracked The Doctor to her flat and attacked the both of them. The Doctor deactivated the signal and left once again, but not without telling Rose to forget him.
Curious, Rose researched The Doctor and found someone who knew about him- A man named Clive. She asked her then-boyfriend, Mickey, to take her to see the man. Clive warned her that The Doctor was dangerous, and at the same time Mickey was “eaten” by an Auton trashcan and replaced with an Auton version of himself. Later, they went to dinner.
The Doctor, tracking the Auton with Mickey’s form, found them and proceeded to pull its head off in the middle of the restaurant. He tracked it to the source, taking Rose with him. The creature, the Nestene Consciousness, refused to leave Earth and ordered The Doctor to be restrained, also confiscating the anti-plastic he held. With no other options, Rose kicked the Autons restraining The Doctor (along with the anti-plastic) into the Nestene Consciousness.
After this, The Doctor offered to take her on the TARDIS as a companion. She at first declined, but after he asked a second time she accepted his offer. That began her travels with him as a companion.
Rose traveled with both the Ninth and Tenth Doctor, slowly but surely developing feelings for the Tenth incarnation, which turned out to be relatively mutual. However, after one particular adventure in an Alternate Universe with Cybermen, a vicious race of emotionless metal beings with human brains seeking to “upgrade” the entire universe, things began to go wrong.
The Cybermen bled into the Regular Universe after a void ship containing Daleks broke through the barriers, and a war broke out. The Doctor, desperate to stop it, sent Rose along with her family into the AU and prepared to open the Void in the RU. Rose refused to go after he revealed that the walls between the universes would close forever. However, something malfunctioned.
As they held on to magnetic clamps on the walls, the lever on Rose’s side began to pull back, threatening to close the Void mid-process. Rose let go of her clamp in order to reach the lever, pushing it back into place and effectively locking it in. However, unable to hold on, her grasp loosened just enough that she was sent flying back, about to be sent into the Void.
Pete Tyler, still alive from the AU, materialized just in time to save her from the Void. Rose was stuck in the AU as a result.
Rose was met by a projection of The Doctor on Bad Wolf Bay, where she confessed her love for him. He began to respond, but was abruptly cut off when the supernova he was using ran out of energy to sustain the connection. Rose, left to her own devices on the AU, began to build a dimensional cannon to shoot her across to the RU so she could return to The Doctor.
Another weakening in the universe’s walls allowed her to do so, reuniting with him temporarily to save the world from Daleks once again. She, along with The Doctor and Jack Harkness, was captured by the Daleks. Once they managed to escape, thanks to Donna and the Meta Crisis Doctor, she was returned to the AU. At first, she protested, but The Doctor insisted that she stay with the Meta Crisis Doctor, as he needed her.
Rose was reluctant, but agreed after she asked both Doctors what would have been said that day she had first been stranded on the AU, and the Meta Crisis Doctor was the one who finally finished the sentence.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?:  Google!~
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler (Secondary)   Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:19 pm

"Bad Wolf girl, I could kiss you!"
Back to top Go down
http://mappingoutasky.blogspot.com
Lilith Morrigan/Rose T.
Newb
Newb
Lilith Morrigan/Rose T.

PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler (Secondary)   Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:06 pm

"Yea, that's gonna happen."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler (Secondary)   Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:17 pm

As far as I can tell, everything is looking A-OK. However, how do you plan to interact with anyone if you're still in the AU? I think you should come up with a way/reason why Rose would return to the Site's "main universe", so to speak, so you can actually RP with people Razz
Back to top Go down
Lilith Morrigan/Rose T.
Newb
Newb
Lilith Morrigan/Rose T.

PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler (Secondary)   Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:18 pm

I have a plot in development for that. It's going to involve the fact that the Meta Crisis Doctor left the AU, so Rose is going to do her best to follow him into the RU.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler (Secondary)   Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Ah, okay. As long as it's logical and works, I suppose.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lilith Morrigan/Rose T.
Newb
Newb
Lilith Morrigan/Rose T.

PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler (Secondary)   Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler (Secondary)   Rose Tyler (Secondary) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Tyler (Secondary)
Page 1 of 1