Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ellie Storms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ellie Storms I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ellie Storms I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ellie Storms I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ellie Storms I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ellie Storms I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ellie Storms I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ellie Storms I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ellie Storms I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ellie Storms I_vote_lcapEllie Storms I_voting_barEllie Storms I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ellie Storms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Ellie Storms Empty
PostSubject: Ellie Storms   Ellie Storms I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:30 pm

::[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]::

Electra Alice Storms
Nickname: Ellie
Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: light brown colored, mostly straight, about mid-back length
Eyes: blue-grey
Height: 4'10"
Figure: slim, average for a kid her age
Other: nothing really
Clothing: average kid clothes, sometimes slightly more colorful or unique styles. wears a locket sometimes, that belonged to her mother.

::Info::
Family:
Mom: Alice (White) Storms
Dad: Altair Storms
Personality: Ellie is a really sweet and polite little girl, and she is usually a very good student. She really loves science, and likes math as well. She tends to back down from bullying, rather than standing up for herself, and is usually the quiet one reading a book in the corner while other kids mingle and make friends. She likes hands-on type projects, particularly baking and science experiments.

She likes the outdoors and climbing trees and stuff, using her imagination and playing by herself more than playing with other kids, who usually tease her. She also has a tendency to be well aware of rules, like not talking to strangers, or not accepting things from strangers, but if she deems the stranger nice and not threatening, she'll disregard that rule and talk to them anyway, and when she decides they aren't a stranger anymore, then she figures it's ok to accept stuff from them, despite never being told it was ok to even to talk to this person.

Strengths: she's good at science and math, she's smart, polite, friendly. She's brave and adventurous.
Weakness: she has a slight temper sometimes, tends to not stand up for herself when bullied, has a hard time making friends with kids her age, sometimes doesn't bother following rules even though she knows she should, sometimes gets impatient
Dislikes: sad book endings, death, coconut, bugs
Dream: to see her daddy again or at least find out what happened to him.

History: Altair and Alice were childhood sweethearts, and married shortly after graduating from school. Altair went on to become an astronaut, his dream job. Not long after that, they had a baby, Ellie. Altair gave her the name Electra Alice, Electra because of its tie to astronomy, and Alice after her mother. Alice stayed home to take care of the baby and keep house, while Altair earned the money for the household.

When Ellie was little, she used to sit outside in the backyard with her dad and they'd look up at the stars, and he would tell her all about the stars and planets and stuff. She was very happy as a little kid, and she loved both of her parents very much. It seemed like the perfect life, for a little kid.

When Ellie was 5, however, her dad had to go out on a space mission. He'd done so many times before, and he would try to contact her mom and her whenever he could. This time, however, was different. The communications line went down, and he was unable to contact them. The astronauts were unable to contact anyone, and something happened to the whole team. After losing contact, they were never heard from again. There was not one trace of them, and they were all assumed dead. Ellie and her mother took the news hard, and Alice seemed crushed by the loss of her husband. Ellie was little, but she still understood that her daddy was never coming home, and she was really sad about it.

Her mom had to get a job to pay the bills, and time went on. They gradually began to get over the loss of Altair, though it was hard on both of them. Ellie continued to look out at the stars any time she could, and think about her dad. She often wondered if he was really dead or if maybe one day he'd come back to them. But he didn't, and she eventually stopped talking about it to her mom because it seemed to make her mom sad any time she talked about her dad and the hope of him returning someday.

Her mom would often make cookies with Ellie, sometimes to help take her mind off her dad, but also to have plenty of mother/daughter time. Ellie loved baking with her mom, and they would often make many different kinds of cookies. They had other good times together as well. Alice tried to spend as much time with Ellie as she could, partly to make up for her not having her father, and partly to make up for having to work and not being able to be there as much as she used to be.

Sadly, when Ellie was 8, her mom became a civilian casualty when she was killed during the Dalek/Cybermen fighting, in the Battle of Canary Wharf, leaving Ellie orphaned. She was placed in an orphanage, having no other family to take care of her. She held on to the hope that her dad might be alive somewhere, but she didn't know how he would find her now.

Ellie is currently living at the orphanage. She really misses her parents, though the sting of losing them has faded a little over time.  She is attending secondary school, and maintains high grades and usually stays out of trouble. But often, she gets teased by the other kids, and occasionally is framed for stuff they did, and she tends to not speak up for herself.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I looked for DW RP sites on google and picked this one.

(Do I need to post another RP sample?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Ellie Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie Storms   Ellie Storms I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

Ellie Storms
Page 1 of 1