Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Flesh Doctor I_vote_lcapFlesh Doctor I_voting_barFlesh Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Flesh Doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

Flesh Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Flesh Doctor   Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:07 pm

((Have an Image but can't post it for 7 days apparently))

Flesh Eleventh Doctor/Matt Smith

Species: Flesh
Occupation: None ((The Flesh Doctor isn’t a Timelord…hope to find him an Occupation through RP))

::Appearance::

Hair: Wavy Brown Hair, Long bangs that like to get into my eyes.
Eyes: Green
Height: 5’11”
Figure: Tall and lanky.
Other: None
Clothing: Brown Tweed suit coat, sometimes a brown overcoat depending on the environment I am in. Under the coat I have red suspenders holding up tight fitting black or brown dress pants. Normally I wear a blue dress shirt with a Red or Brown Bow Tie because Bow Ties are cool. On my feet I wear black or brown Chelsey Boots.

::Info::

Family: I have no other family; one person I feel is like family to me is the real Doctor.
Personality: I am off the walls. I have troubles focusing on one thing but I am capable of putting my mind to one thing. I enjoy helping people even though they sometimes don’t realize they need help or want my help. If you hurt someone I care about I will show a darker side and come after you with all my being.
Strengths: Clever, Smart, ability to think on my feet when my first or tenth plan fails.
Weaknesses: I can care too much which can lead me into trouble. I try to help everyone. I am always running away from things that I don’t want to deal with.
Likes: Finding new things, helping people in need, Bow Ties, Fezzes.
Dislikes: Violence and losing people that I care about.
Dream: A time in which I no longer have to Run.

History: I woke up in pain. So much pain I had to scream out. Memories ran through my mind of a long life lived. I saw death and destruction but I also saw happiness. All these memories became mine, as if I had lived them. Soon after I awoke, I heard my own voice talking to me and I found out I was not the man who lived out those memories. The Real Doctor had a crisis on his hands, I had all his memories and everything he thought, so I helped him and his companions get out safely. The Doctor gave me a gift of his Sonic Screwdriver before he left. As soon as he left I was destroyed, shortly after though due to me embedding a pulse in the Sonic Screwdriver I was able to rebuild myself. Sadly I couldn't save the others, as soon as I stabilized I searched the factory for a way off the island. When I left the factory I found a boat in the water and I took it to the mainland to find purpose in the world.  ((I know more happened on this site and if it is needed I will add it))

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: The person playing the Meta Doctor told me about it and encouraged me to join.

Flesh Doctor looked across the street to see the Doctor standing under a flickering street light, he frowned slightly and thought, I need to get over there and fix that light before the Vashta Nerada get him. The Flesh Doctor pulled out his Sonic and scanned the darkness around him to see if there were any active Vashta Nerada around him. The Flesh Doctor brought his sonic up to look at it, noting that there were a lot of active Vashta Nerada around him. “Well…that’s not good,” The Flesh Doctor said, moving his bangs out of his eyes.

At least I was the one who was carrying the supplies, The Flesh Doctor thought before pulling the pack of supplies off his back and setting it down on the ground, before squatting down and opening the pack. “Let’s see here…The Doctor’s screwdriver, why do I have it…well that explains why he doesn’t have it,” The Flesh Doctor laughed slightly before pulling more things out of the pack. “Rain Coat, Torch, a rubber chicken, a book of matches, a carrot and a chicken leg,” The Flesh Doctor said, picking up the Rubber Chicken and the book of matches.

“Good, have some useful things in here to help me,” The Flesh Doctor said, before striking the match and setting the rubber chicken on fire, before lobbing it as close to the center of the road as possible. “There, have a somewhat safe spot now for when I am walking across,” The Flesh Doctor said, before leaning down and grabbing the carrot. “I shall have a snack before I walk,” The Flesh Doctor said, taking a bite of the carrot before spitting it out. “Blegh! I hate Carrots!” The Flesh Doctor said, before throwing the carrot over his shoulder.

The Flesh Doctor leaned back down, leaving the raincoat, torch and the matches out and putting the Doctor's sonic in his suit pocket. The Flesh Doctor put the torch in his left hand and put the rain coat on it, before striking a match. Setting it on fire and putting his own sonic in his right hand, he started walking toward the now burning rubber chicken, keeping a mindful eye on the shadows that surrounded him.

The Flesh Doctor walked until he made it to the burning rubber chicken. “Wheeww…that smells bad…” The Flesh Doctor said, waving a hand in front of his nose. The Flesh Doctor lightly threw the rain coat in front of him, making another safe spot, before pulling the pack off his back. Setting that on the torch and using a match to set it on fire, he continued his walk to the Doctor. The Flesh Doctor finally made it to him and pointed his Sonic up at the light to stabilize the light from flickering anymore. There, one problem down, The Flesh Doctor thought.

[OOC Leaving the other one per the request of the Meta Razz]

Original post:

Last edited by Flesh Doctor on Sun May 25, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Flesh Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Doctor   Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:02 pm

One: You can't control another character in an RP. The example is meant to be an actual reply rather than what you thought it was. Sorry, it should have been specified. Please edit your responce to be as if you are replying to another Rper stuck in the situation that the Doctor is in.

Two: The history of the Flesh Doctor is a bit of a moot point. I know a little bit of it, but the one you need to talk to about it is Mal, or rather Lucius on here. She's the one who had the most history with him. Pm her and tell her the history would help you develop your character to blend in better.

Two: If I remember right, Origional 11 left the Sonic with Flesh 11 before he left. So you do have one. Just a friendly reminder Smile

Other than that, this looks good, just please please edit your rp example to fit better (AKA: Don't control the Doctor in trouble) and ask about the old Fleshy's (Old nickname from the other person who played him) history on the site. If you want, it might be easier to gather who all had history with him by posting in the general chat forum about who all had things to do with him. You did a fantastic job, and don't worry about the picture, we forgot about the seven day wait period for images. Just post one as your icon (Which you did, cudos for figuring that out) and you'll be good.

-Site Owner
-Sonya (AKA: Tyra)
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

Flesh Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Doctor   Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Edited in a new RP response.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Flesh Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Doctor   Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:41 pm

You're still controlling the other Doctor, you only control your character hun.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

Flesh Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Doctor   Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:54 pm

No..Look above that one Razz
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Flesh Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Doctor   Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:02 pm

oh lol, I expected you to erase the other one my bad xD brilliant use of the rubber chicken, tho now I'll have to mourn it's sacrifice.

Brilliant in all aspects Very Happy full marks my friend

APPROVED BY SONYA (AKA. TYRA)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flesh Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Doctor   Flesh Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flesh Doctor
Page 1 of 1