Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Eyes Of The Forest I_vote_lcapEyes Of The Forest I_voting_barEyes Of The Forest I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Eyes Of The Forest I_vote_lcapEyes Of The Forest I_voting_barEyes Of The Forest I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Eyes Of The Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:00 pm

Glasgow, Scotland 2013......

Crunching of a, long since fallen, tree branch. The smell of a decomposing male deer reached out to all that entered the thickness of the forest line. Squinted eyes and covered mouths were all that could be seen aside from the flickering beam from the fading flashlight. "Timothy..let's go" Hissed Samantha, her eyes shaking with fear as they danced around the visible tree line, "Oh come on! Have some adventure and courage! Don't you wanna check out what everyone has been talking about?" encouraged Timothy, looking back over his shoulder to his frightened little sister.

Extending out his hand, Timothy offered her a small hint of security as their hands tangled together firmly. Both turned their eyes and attentions back towards the looming forest. The flash light shook as it panned over the tree line. Shadows of the looming trees ran by them as the beam passed over the trunks. Slowly they entered..slowly their souls began to spiral out of existence as a pair of glowing red eyes crept towards them...tears fell from a mothers blood shot red eyes a week later.

A month later.....

"I've phoned an investigator and a Doctor..don't you worry..they'l find them in no time flat" The woman's husband pleaded with her. His form sat squatted by her side on the chair as she ripped through yet another box of tissues. Suddenly a knock at the front door reluctantly shifted the husbands attention away from his wife.

Peering back over to her, the husband patted her hand before getting up and walking over to the door. Grabbing the handle, he firmly opened the door, his eyes curiously peering around the edge of the door as it revealed the outline of a man. "Called for a Doctor?" The Doctor asked, grinning as he flashed the man his psychic paper, glancing into the house before looking back to the man, "I need you to tell me everything you know about what happened....and this legend that has reached the front of the newspapers...the legend of the red eyes".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Indeela Danlarteen
Newb
Newb
Indeela Danlarteen

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Indeela was panicking. It wasn't a particularly good feeling, but it was a familiar one when it came to flying Hexy. Unfortunately this was a little bit more urgent than the usual issues such as 'the engines aren't firing fast enough' or 'the turning degree is way out'. No. This was more of a 'I've somehow caused a collapse in reality and I have no idea what in Alpha Centauri's name is going on' situation. And it wasn't helping Indeela's complexion. The hexapod's usual green skin was shifting ever further towards the yellow end of the spectrum as it struggled to keep control of the ship and its own emotions.

"Keep trying and... yes, yes, you can... make some progress if umm..."

Indeela's shrill voice was swallowed up by the cold metal walls and the violent, loud warning claxon that the ship's console had so thoughtfully decided to blast out at full volume. Yes, well. That was an abject failure. It shouldn't have come as a huge surprise to Indeela that giving yourself an inspiring speech during a crisis was a lot harder than delivering it to someone else, but they had really hoped it would have done something to lighten the mood.

"... I'm going to die."

And that really wasn't helping now, was it? Pull yourself together and...

With a loud clang the ship came to a halt. Indeela wasn't entirely sure what had happened. One moment they were seemingly flying (or was it falling?) through what could only be described as... squiggly cloud stuff. And now they were parked, balanced between a number of large trees in the middle of what looked to be a park. Indeela sat there for a few moments, stunned. Shakily, they rose up from their seat and carefully made their way through the corridors to the back of the ship where the engines were kept. There wasn't time to check the exact location... If Indeela was right, whatever had just happened could repeat itself at any point if they didn't get those engines realigned, and quickly...
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Emma was in the middle of a good book when the cell phone rang. She frowned and looked up, puzzled. The ring tone was familiar, yet not. Why was it familiar? It wasn't her phone, that was for sure. She looked around, then at her phone, just to check. Nope, it wasn't ringing. So where was it coming from? She put her book away and began searching. After a while she located it, and then she understood why it sounded familiar. It was her grandpa's phone. She stared at the phone for a moment, noticing that it now showed a missed call.

She sat quietly and looked at the number, frowning and deep in thought. That was out of the country, wasn't it? She was wondering whether she ought to call it back, when the phone rang again. Same number. Which meant it was probably important. She slowly opened the phone and put it to her ear.
"Hello..?" She listened for a moment, then looked down. "No. I'm sorry, he.. isn't available." She felt a deep ache in her heart at having to tell someone that. She couldn't bring herself to say that he was dead.

She listened some more, and frowned.
"Have you spoken to the local authorities?" She frowned more. "Uh huh.. I see." She bit her lip and thought for a moment. This was way out of the FBI's jurisdiction. However, she reminded herself that since she wasn't FBI yet, she had an advantage. She didn't have any specific jurisdiction. "Sure, I'll come." She decided. "Yes, of course. I'll do my best." She assured the man while writing down the address. "Yeah, I'll come right away."

And so directly after hanging up, Emma quickly packed a suitcase and booked a flight to Scotland. She'd always wanted to visit other countries, so she guessed it was a perfect opportunity, though she would rather it be under better circumstances. While she was waiting on it to be time to board the plane, she downloaded the latest stories from Scotland's newspapers, anything that might be useful to the investigation.

After leaving the Scotland airport some hours later, Emma took a cab to the address that she'd been given. She stepped out of the cab and paid the driver before walking up the walkway, toward the door. She slowed her pace a bit as she saw that someone was in the doorway already. Emma thought he looked familiar as she approached, and when she had walked up the steps to the door she realized where she'd seen him before. It was that Doctor guy who'd helped fight those dalek things before, in Washington DC. She walked up just in time to hear him asking the man to tell him about what happened, and about a legend of the red eyes. She'd read a bit about that in the article she'd read on the way.

"Didn't expect to find you here." She commented to the Doctor, mildly surprised as she stepped closer. She offered a sympathetic smile to the man behind the door, the father of the missing children, she assumed. "Hello, we spoke on the phone." She told him. "I'm Emma Morgan.. I got here as fast as I could." She set her suitcase down and offered him a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:10 pm

The Flesh Doctor walked casually walked through Richmond Park in London, enjoying the beautiful day that only had a few clouds in the sky. Ah..its nice to have a nice walk with nothing to worry about or anything he thought as he listened to the birds chirping. As soon as he finished his thought the silence was broken by the noise of something falling from the sky.

The Flesh Doctor looked up in the sky as he saw a ship falling from the sky. Well there goes my relaxing day.. he thought as he sighed and watched to see where the ship would crash. He quickly realized the ship was heading straight for the park he was standing in. The Flesh Doctor quickly pulled out his Sonic to scan the ship for life signs and he found one.

The ship crashed down into a nearby grouping of trees. The Flesh Doctor quickly ran over to the ship before he knocked on the hull and yelled "Oi! Can't you park your ship properly?!"

Last edited by Flesh Doctor on Thu May 29, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:48 pm

The husband stuttered, his lips and brain frantically trying to find the right words to describe the red eye legend that had bubbled into a city wide epidemic in the past month. A sigh of relief escaped the frantic lips as the sight of Emma and her briefcase marched into his line of sight. Extending out his hand, the husband shook Emma's hand, nodding as he invited the pair into his home, "Yes..of course..please come in". As the man turned, The Doctor glanced over his shoulder to the familiar face of Emma, his mind traveling back in time to the last time he had seen the girl, "Still pretending to be an FBI agent then?" he joked with her in a mumbling tone before entering the house after the man.

Tears cascaded down the cheeks of the wife before splattering across the endless sea of carpet that lay beneath her feet. It was a sorrowful sight that all who entered the home had to acknowledge, especially The Doctor. His eyes, body and attention locked onto the slouched form of the woman as he entered through the front door and turned left into the living room. Rushing over to the wife's side, The Doctor squatted down on the right side of the chair and gently took her hand.

"I need you to concentrate for me..." The Doctor said softly, capturing the woman's attention as she wiped a tear off of her left cheek and set the tissue down on the wooden end table on her left, "I want you to go back. Back to when everything started...when did people begin seeing the eyes?". The woman paused for a moment for a sniff and a slight lower of her gaze after passing over her husband and Emma. "It started a month and a half ago...children beginning to disappear on the edges of town...mostly in the wooded areas" The wife began, "My son...Timothy..was always curious..but...but i never thought he'd go out there. I told him...i tried".

The woman's sobbing quickly became too much and she had to retreat back to the safety of the tissue; using it to relieve herself of a fury of tears before continuing, "One night..while my husband and I were sleeping...they slipped out of the house..and..and when we got up..they were gone". "We called the police but nothing came of it..they went into the woods but couldn't find them...now countless other children get taken each passing day..." She concluded, "I will bring them back...i promise..i will do everything i can to bring them back" The Doctor tried to reassure her. Having heard the same words before, the wife simply nodded as The Doctor released his grip on her hand and turned his attention back to Emma and the husband as he joined them on the other side of the living room.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:24 pm

Emma gave a faint smile in reply to the Doctor's comment, but shook her head slightly.
"He called my grandpa's cell phone." She explained quietly, so the Doctor could hear but the man shouldn't be able to, as he led the way inside. "And.. well, I have no jurisdiction limits like the FBI does." She added quietly. She hesitated. "Plus, I couldn't not help.." She shrugged slightly and followed them inside.

She wondered if the Doctor knew that her grandpa was dead. She realized he probably didn't, but she didn't feel like mentioning it, and figured if he asked, she'd tell him, but if not then she'd keep that to herself. Emma did wonder, however, how people in Scotland had managed to get her grandpa's number. She didn't remember him having gone to Scotland or anything. But then it was her grandpa, one never knew what contacts he might have had, or in what places.

Emma hung back slightly after entering the house. She took in the scene before her. The mother crying her eyes out, the dad trying to be supportive and keep strong for the both of them. She watched the husband and wife's behavior for a moment before turning her attention to the rest of the room. Emma listened while the woman answered the Doctor's questions. She began wandering the room a little, staying within sight of the couple. She looked at everything that was in sight, frowning a little when she heard the woman say that it started a month and a half ago. That was a very short amount of time for this many children to have gone missing.

In fact, the whole story was troubling. Usually in a case of missing children, only one or two might go missing at a time, followed by a cool off period before the kidnapper struck again. Something obviously must have happened to cause the kidnapper to lose control and start taking more and more kids with less time in between. At least that was the only explanation that made sense to her, at this point. The worrying thing was that the police didn't find anything at all, no clues or anything. Not even a trail, apparently. She wondered if the police would talk to her if she tried to find out what they knew.

Several thoughts and ideas seemed to swirl around in her head as she considered all the possibilities that she could think of. She hated missing children cases, more than the ones with the creepy psychopaths. She guessed it was because of her own past, and that time her brothers and sisters, herself, and several of the FBI team's children had been kidnapped and had nearly all been killed. She tried not to think on it too much, but any time there was a missing child case, it reminded her of that time.

Still, countless children? How many kids were in this.. town? village? or whatever it was.
"Sorry.. you said countless children. Are they all from this area, or did you mean.. kids from all over Scotland, or what?" She asked, unsure about that. She frowned, wondering if this was more widespread than she had first thought. A lot more questions occurred to her but some were difficult to ask, considering how distraught the parents were. One seemed semi-important to her, however.
"You mentioned Timothy, but what about your daughter? Has she disappeared as well?" She asked, using a gentle tone in her inquiry. She hoped not to upset them further, but she couldn't help noticing the absence of any mention of the missing girl, only the boy. She could see signs of a little girl living in the house as well as the little boy, and she remembered something about there being a boy and a girl who went missing at the same time, in this instance.

Emma's thoughts began to slightly drift toward her own siblings, and she couldn't help worrying a little about them. She knew if they had gone missing, like Timothy and his sister, she'd probably be reacting something like these kid's mom, except that she'd also be out looking for them like she was here to look for these missing kids. She glanced toward the Doctor, wondering if he had any thoughts on what they ought to do next.
Back to top Go down
Indeela Danlarteen
Newb
Newb
Indeela Danlarteen

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:46 am

Indeela was just starting to realign the engines when a sharp knocking sound came from their left. A shrill shriek of surprise escaped in a way not dissimilar to a kettle coming to boil, and they braced themselves for what they were certain was to be a grim and pointless death... But the wall didn't explode or cave in around them. Instead a strange voice echoed from outside the ship.

"Umm... I'm not parking. More... crashing. Sort of. I think. Honestly I don't really know where I am and... Oh excuse me, I'm being frightfully rude..."

With a little trill of their high pitched voice, Indeela moved over to the wall and raised their upper right appendage to poke vigourously at a control panel. Moments later, the wall lifted itself up and away from the ship with a hissing sound of hydraulics and motors. Indeela bowed respectfully as the hexapod was revealed to the stranger in their full glory. Silently cursing the engine oil smeer that had likely ruined one of their best cloaks, Indeela cleared their throat with a sound like wind-chimes rattling.

"Hello. I am Indeela Danlarteen, travelling private detective, at your service. I would talk at great length about how wonderful it is to meet a new face, and all that, but my ship seems to have ah... fallen. Or crashed. Or flown. Or... Well there was a lot of... wibbly... stuff and..."

Indeela's arms began to flail erratically, matching the rising panic in their voice and their yellow skin tone as they relived the somewhat shocking and unexpected experience in their head.

"Well, the point is, my ship's engines need attending to ah... Perhaps you could help? There would be a good cup of tea in it for you if you help! Ha... haha..."

Indeela's nervous laughter was accompanied by their large eye fluttering in an anxious pattern. It wan't like they had much choice in the matter if the stranger demanded more direct payment, they were pretty desperate now. They'd just have to put their faith in his agreeing to help them. Indeela wasn't exactly rolling in credits...
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student
Rassilon/Eric Tempore

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:54 pm

Eric had been having a pretty good day, that is he had been having a good day until his Manipulator began beeping erratically and without explanation. "I swear to god if it's not something important this time I am not, repeat NOT interested." He said in a threatening tone of voice to the decidedly non-sentient Vortex Manipulator currently strapped to his wrist. He was sitting in a bar on Earth enjoying some bordeaux when the Manipulator went off; come to think of it the thing always notified him of temporal anomalies or reversed polarities in neutron flows or seemingly random individuals or groups of people in need of assistance when he was in a bar of some form or description, weird.

Of course it was his own fault, and he knew this all too well,  when he had struck out on his own he had promised himself he would become a champion of the people, a hero to all who needed one; and a foe to all who deserved one and all that "heroic" nonsense straight out of a super-hero holo-comic. As a result of his little vow he had programmed the Manipulator to not only look for temporal anomalies as it was already designed to do, but also for people in trouble. To evaluate and assess who needed help the most and transport him to that person's general location on his command.

Downing the glass of red wine in one Eric turned his attention to The Vortex Manipulator, little warnings playing across it's screen like stones skipping across water. Eric called up a news report from the location of the anomaly which The Manipulator hadn't shown him yet. Something about a red-eyed beast, children gone missing; fairly standard in his line of work. One thing he didn't know, the scale of the problem. According to the Manipulator Either a whole species needed his help with something very little, or a fairly small group of people maybe a community like a town or village needed his help with something big. Whichever it was Eric knew he needed to help whoever needed his help. So it was with a somewhat heavy heart he bid his beautifully tasteful red wine goodbye. Walked out of the bar and down a side-alley and activated his manipulator.

Admittedly when the familiar blue flash of miniature lightning began for a nano-second Eric had supposed he would be going to some far-away exotic world, in need of help to drive some terrible danger away from them and rescue their loved ones. In truth, Eric was half right about this. One minute he had been in New York sipping on red wine and the next he was in Scotland, lovely, cold, often rainy Scotland. "Not what I was expecting but I can work with this." Eric muttered to himself before setting off down the road.

"Just follow the anomaly Eric M'boy and you'll do just fine....hmm...might wanna think of a cover-story before I get there, FBI? CIA? MI6? Hmm..." He said, still steadfastly refusing to cease talking to himself. Eric touched a few controls and swiped upwards on the screen, an astoundingly realistic-looking fake ID popped up on the screen. Enough to fool the locals, definitely. Enough to fool an actual FBI agent, probably not. Well, it was extremely unlikely that there would be an FBI agent in the middle of Scotland investigating an unknown child-kidnapping beast with red eyes right?

Eric reached the location his Manipulator had been telling him about, he dismissed the warnings on the device with a swipe of his index finger and began to walk closer to the quaint little house he'd been pointed to; as he got closer he noticed a few things: First, the door was wide-open which could mean any number of things from the most likely being recent burglary to the least likely being that the residents didn't feel the cold at all. Second, there were voices coming from the house, in fact he could see from the window that there were people conversing in there.

Eric looked up and down the house, from a holster inside his overcoat he felt his hands tighten around the grip of a Jet-Black State of the art Alpha-Meson Blaster. After several seconds of listening at the door, Eric decided to do the polite thing and knock. He didn't think the bang-the-door-down-hands-on-your-head-SWAT-team-knock was necessary just yet, "just" and "yet" being the key words. So Eric rapped on the door with his bare knuckles, forcefully enough to be heard over any conversation they might be having, but quietly enough to not startle anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:47 pm

The Flesh Doctor climbed into the ship "Well you are a funny looking creature..what are you..." he said pulling his Sonic out and scanned the thing standing in front of him "An Alpha Centauran, I don't think I have ever met one of you before...or maybe I have..I would like to think I would remember that big eye.." he finished as his hand moved about. He heard the creature mention engine troubles and asked him about helping for a cup of tea. "Who could say no to helping somebody for a cup tea?" he asked to nobody in particular.

"I assume the Engines are that way?" He said as he walked past the creature using his Sonic for light. I hope I can get this ship up and running before UNIT arrives I'd rather not deal with them today he thought pushing further into the ship.
Back to top Go down
Indeela Danlarteen
Newb
Newb
Indeela Danlarteen

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:31 am

"Never met one?"

Indeela's large eye blinked twice and their skin shifted back to the standard state of green before hints of purple started to show through.

"How is that possible... You are human, aren't you? We Alpha Centaurans are one of the cornerstone of the entire Galactic Federation! Poor thing, you must lead a very sheltered life. Don't travel much? I suggest you take it up!"

Indeela's voice somehow managed to do the impossible and jump up an octave as it squeaked with amusement and excitement.

"It might not look it right now, but it's quite fun!"

Indeela watched as the man walked past them with his odd scanning device... It appeared to have a light attachment as well. Handy. Indeela made a mental note to ask the stranger where he had acquired it when this was all over and done with.

"Yes, that's right. Engines just down here, not far!"

They shuffled along at some speed, attempting to hurry the stranger with rapid arm movements.

"No time for full introductions, I'm sure, but a name would be appropriate, don't you think? You know mine... But yes, we must hurry. Hurry, hurry. The engines need to be realigned so I can remove the faulty parts, it's not so much that my engines are broken as..."

As if on cue the entire ship shifted to the left and a deep, rolling echoing noise of air and energy began to crackle throughout the atmosphere within the spacecraft.

"... Out of my control. Oh dear. Excuse me!"

Indeela rushed in the opposite direction, away from their new friend and straight towards the console room. They didn't get very far. Moving past the still open door to the ship, Indeela stopped in stunned silence as they looked out and onto... Well, once again, they were lost for words. It swirled and crashed and crackled with some kind of unknown energy, and as they stared into the ever expanding vortex before them, Indeela felt a deep sense of relief flooding through them that the ship's shields were keeping the alien atmosphere out. A few seconds later the view disappeared and was replaced by what looked to be a primitive house of some kind. And they were falling towards it... very fast. Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear.

"OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR!"

Indeela's arms flew up into the air in a sign of unified terror and they rushed at surprising speed towards the control room, laying in co-ordinates and operating controls at a rate that only a panicked, six armed creature could manage. The ship's engines burst into life and began to slow it's descent through the sky, but it wasn't going to be enough if those side thrusters didn't engage soon... Indeela's relief as they burst into life was palpable, their shocked shriek as the ship avoided the house but instead crashed into what appeared to be a set of trees, less so. After a few moments of silence there was a loud clank from further in the craft. The engines had burnt themselves out. Indeela wasn't sure if they should feel pleased exactly, but it was one less burden on their mind for the moment.

"... Maybe... Maybe we should ah... Ask the locals for help?"

Assuming they hadn't already gathered outside to fine them for dangerous driving. Goodness, what a day...
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:51 am

The wife nodded, acknowledging Emma's question posed to her, "Yes..they were both gone when we got up the next morning" she answered, grazing the edge of her nose with yet another tissue. The Doctors mind processed the information, his ears intently listening to the wife as she spoke then shifted to the husband as he sighed. "Look i don-" The husband went to say before a knock at the door grabbed his attention and shifted it away from his forming sentence.

The husband slowly walked over to the door, excusing himself from the company of The Doctor and Emma before shooting off towards the front door. The Doctor looked over to Emma, his eyebrow arched in thought, "I don't know..." he mumbled, "I know what you're asking yourself in your mind right now and i don't know" he stopped as he peered back over his shoulder to the, still weeping, wife, "I've never seen anything like this. I mean children disappearing in forests is common..bears..wolves..or just getting lost but...this bit about the eyes..i'm not too sure of".

The sound of the front door opening marked an end to The Doctor's mumbling ramble to Emma as the husbands voice echoed back out into the living room, "Hello. Sorry, we're kind of busy right now if you don't mind." he said whoever was at the front door, "So you'l have to come back later if you're trying to sell something".
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student
Rassilon/Eric Tempore

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:26 am

Eric withdrew his hand from his overcoat's inside holster as the door opened to reveal a middle-aged gentleman standing at the door and looking him up and down in mild confusion, he said nothing for a few seconds then a flash of annoyance showed on his face and said "Hello. sorry we're kind of busy right now if you don't mind." and then asked him to "Come back later if you're trying to sell something." Eric replied with his usual casual manner and grace. "Wha-uhm...no I'm not trying to sell anything sir, my name is Eric....Wolfram from the Federal Bureau Of Investigation I'm here to investigate reports of disturbances in the area.." He said, as he was still talking he pretended to withdraw an ID card with the wrist he wore his Vortex Manipulator on and activated the digital ID on the screen.

"I know it's not your traditional ID card but...well I suppose you could say we at the bureau always try to keep up with new technologies." Eric explained as a look of suspicion slithered across the man's face. "Well you took your time, what took you so long to get here?" Replied the man quizzically. 'Crap, probably should have thought about that first Eric you complete moron.' Eric thought to himself as he also frantically tried to come up with an explanation. Finally Eric found a (fairly) credible one. "Ah, yes well...I had some personal business to attend to and I was told to come to Scotland at the earliest possible opportunity to begin an investigation into the recent events here." He lied, albeit with a confident voice for authenticity.

The man at the door seemed slightly apprehensive still, that is until his wife called out from the living room in a shaky voice "Wh-who is it d-dear?" The man's suspicions seemed to clear when he heard his wife's raw, emotional voice and he turned his head towards her general direction and called back "It's uh..it's an FBI agent, says he got caught up with other business; came as soon as he could." Turning back to Eric he said "C'mon in I suppose, three heads are better than one I'd imagine.." The man turned and disappeared back into the house.

Eric slowly walked into the house and closed the door behind him, entering the living room he first noticed a skinny woman with dark hair standing in front of one of the sofas in the living room, seemingly about to sit down. As well as a man with spiky, seemingly electrified hair wearing a three piece dark blue suit with pinstripes running up and down it and a dark crimson red tie along with a dusty brown overcoat not unlike Eric's own. Eric's manipulator went off and he quickly glanced at it's screen, currently showing a bio-scan with a skeleton containing two hearts and two words above it "The Doctor" Eric dismissed  the notification and asked if he could sit down on an armchair next to the two sofas.

A woman with tears streaming down her face and onto the carpet, with a tissue in one hand sat next to her husband on one of the sofas, she nodded and gestured to the cream-coloured armchair where Eric quickly sat. His Vortex Manipulator beeped again and Eric sighed quietly and shifted in his seat slightly while sneaking a glance at the interface, it showed another bio-scan; this time of the girl with dark hair "Emma Morgan it said with all the usual information about gender, height ,age and much more about her. Apparently she was an FBI agent-in training.

"This could get complicated" Eric thought to himself before turning his attention back to the crying woman sitting on the sofa opposite him. "Good afternoon Ma'am, my name is Eric Wolfram and I'm a member of the FBI; I extend my deepest apologies to you and your husband for my lateness...I was caught up with some personal business and only just caught a flight here 7 hours ago." He explained, sitting back slightly in his seat and looking back over to this "Emma Morgan" character. "So Ma'am, may I ask you who the young lady and this gentleman sitting on the sofa might be?" He asked the still distraught woman, Eric glanced over at the girl named Emma and the mysterious man sitting on the sofa while she still stood.

'Chances are this Morgan girl didn't bother to say she was FBI in-training, in which case she'll have woven some cover story for herself' He thought to himself. Eric didn't know much about Earth's American intelligence agencies, but what he did know was that A. The FBI didn't operate outside of America and B. FBI Trainee agents which is as good as a civilian in terms of authority especially do not operate outside of America. Eric surmised this girl had her own reasons for coming here, but dismissed them temporarily on the grounds that he was even less of an FBI agent than her.

Last edited by Rassilon/Eric Tempore on Sat May 31, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:48 am

The Flesh Doctor walked ahead of the creature who asked him how he had not saw his kind before. He asked him if he was human. The Doctor thought slightly before he answered the creature.

"Actually..no I am not human. And Galactic Federation..what year do you actually think this is exactly?" he asked as he noticed the creature started to slightly push him so he started to walk faster.

The creature asked for his name. The Flesh Doctor thought Great..I still haven't thought of a name..will need to do that soon. "You can just call me the Doctor for now," he said as he decided to just continue using that name until he thought of a better one.

Suddenly the ship shifted to left making the Flesh Doctor lose his balance slightly slamming into the side of the ship. Ow.. he thought rubbing his arm. He watched as the creature ran away from as he babbled more. Shortly after that it felt like the ship was falling.

How is the ship falling..we were in trees..this makes no sense, The Flesh Doctor thought moving as quickly as he could and he ran his sonic over them bringing them back into balance and he heard the Engines activate which meant that his new friend was in the control room so that was good. The Flesh Doctor sonic around the engine room making sure everything else was ok.

The Ship once again took another sudden jerk but he grabbed something nearby quickly enough so he didn't fall down but he heard a clanking noise from the Engines. Well that is just wonderful I just fixed them now they are broken again The Flesh Doctor said walking away shaking his head.

He walked to still open door and looked out noticing that the surroundings had changed, he stuck his head out of the door and stuck out his Tongue tasting the air. "Glasgow, Scotland...2013...interesting," he said to nobody in particular. He jumped down to the ground noticing a house nearby he walked over to it, he reached up to fix his bow-tie before he knocked on the door of the house.

Back to top Go down
Indeela Danlarteen
Newb
Newb
Indeela Danlarteen

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:56 pm

After all the excitement and madness of everything that had just happened, it took a few seconds for Indeela to realise that they had failed to answer this Doctor's questions... And they had left them alone! How uncharacteristically rude of them!

"Doctor! Doctor!"

Indeela's arms were once again flailing limply as they hurried along the corridors of their ship and towards the still open door. From where they were, it was clear that The Doctor had moved over to the nearby house and was trying to attract attention.

"I'm terribly sorry, I'm normally very good with alien species! But you're not human, of course not... Perhaps you are a traveller from Peladon? You must admit there are, ahh... Similarities between your people!"

Indeela wobbled along gracelessly across the uneven ground and stopped just behind The Doctor.

"The year is 3400! Did you loose track of your calendar?"

Indeela's skin changed to a questioning shade of turquoise.

"Doctor... Do... do you think the locals will be angry at me for my... For my accident? Because I promise, Mr Doctor sir, it was most definitely accidental and if there is anything I can do to make it up to the poor owner of those... Those trees..."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:56 pm

Emma nodded slowly as the woman answered her question. Before she could ask anything else, there was a knock, and Emma wondered who else they were expecting. She glanced at the Doctor, hearing him speak to her quietly. She was about to reply to him, and tell him that he didn't know what she was thinking, when something else grabbed her attention.

The person at the door was claiming to be from the FBI. That didn't make any sense. She frowned and listened, feeling highly suspicious. The FBI didn't work cases outside of America. If he'd said something like he was a Private Investigator, which was what she was using as her title, she'd have believed that more readily. If he'd said he was from like.. Scotland Yard even, she'd believe that. Or M16, or CIA, though she would be kind of skeptical that they'd get involved with something like this. Interpol, she'd believe easily. But FBI? She knew the FBI and she knew that they didn't send people to work cases outside of the country. In fact, they weren't allowed to. And they definitely didn't have digital ID cards.

She was definitely going to be doing a bit of research on this imposter, see what sort of info she could pull up on him. If she had to, she'd contact Garcia and get whatever help she could get to find out who this guy was really. She couldn't help feeling highly suspicious of the guy, though she tried to tell herself he was probably alright. He was probably only wanting to help in the investigation, but he had a really flimsy cover for himself. She reminded herself that the Doctor had posed as an FBI agent the first time she met him, she'd covered for his story until they got to somewhere they could talk and she could find out more about him. She supposed she'd wait until she could talk to this guy alone before she said anything about his weak story. In the meanwhile, she also reminded herself that she technically didn't have any authority to work a case in Scotland. Although she was working as a private investigator, much like Nancy Drew always did in those books.

Just then she heard a startling crash sound from outside, very nearby. She thought it sounded like a huge plane or something had just flown very close over the house and crashed just beyond it. She froze for a moment and looked at the Doctor with a startled look on her face.
"What was that?" She asked, rushing to the window to look out. Then she stared at the craft which had crash landed there, and just a few moments later there was yet another knock on the door. "Doctor.." She turned and looked at him questioningly before looking back out the window. "You should see this.." She informed him quietly as she stared at the thing. Was that an actual space ship?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:50 pm

The Doctor kept most of his words to himself, concealing them in the deep reaches of his consciousness as his eyes passed over the new induction into the group. His attire immediately grabbed The Doctor's attention, the man's fashion statement complimenting his own and causing a slight smirk to appear on his face before his eyes landed on the unique watch the man was wearing. A normal person who write it off as just another i product shipped out from the creative mind of Steve Jobs. His mind spiraled back to the last encounter with the Time Agency on Earth investigation far in the future and the new technologies they were kicking out at the time and the uncanny resemblance to the one the man wore.

When finally questioned about who he was, The Doctor snapped out of his deep thought and jetted up from the couch. "Hello, sorry..just lost in thought" He started, extending out both hands, one to grab the man's hand and the other to shake it, "I'm The Doctor by the way. Head UNIT scientific and medical adviser" he introduced himself. Turning to Emma, The Doctor extended out his hand, "And this is my good friend Emma Morgan, i called her in to see if she could help you out. Besides she's pretty good at deduction...sometimes better than me..well...sometimes".

His introduction of Emma was interrupted by Emma herself, calling his attention over to the window. Arching his eyebrow, The Doctor walked over and peered through, his eyes landing on the crashed ship and the approaching figure. Turning to Emma, The Doctor grabbed her lightly by the shoulders, "Emma i need you to keep them calm" he whispered to her, "Keep them distracted..be that brilliant FBI agent i met in DC. I just need ten minutes...give or take two.". Turning back to the group of people in the living room, The Doctor flashed a grin, "Sorry..just gotta..go check something outside. Emma will start the investigation here..i'll be back in a little bit. Allons-y" he told them before rushing out of the house.

Yanking the door open, The Doctor landed eyes on his future incarnations duplicate, without question, The Doctor closed the door behind him and wrapped his arm around the man's shoulders as he sauntered off in the direction of the ship. "I don't think there's any need for introduction" The Doctor started, "Tell me what's going on".
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student
Rassilon/Eric Tempore

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Eric raised an eyebrow as the man in the suit spoke, 'Not your usual 21st century name....wait...' At the mention of the name "The Doctor' Eric remembered his manipulator's warning, a figure with two hearts named "The Doctor". Eric guessed that this Doctor was not being entirely honest in his explanation of his identity. Eric suddenly heard a large "WHAM" sound, and from Emma's reaction he guessed she had as well. Eric watched curiously as The Doctor joined her at the window and they conversed in voices too quiet to carry over to where Eric was sitting.

Quick as a flash The Doctor spun on his heel, turned to Eric and the confused-looking husband and wife; babbled something about "Checking something outside" and dashed out of the door. Eric couldn't resist the temptation of going to see what all the commotion was outside, so he slowly got up from his armchair and said: "If you'll excuse me sir and ma'am, I'll just leave you in Ms Morgan's capable hands; I'll see if The Doctor needs any..assistance with the business outside." trying to pull an apologetic look to them both before walking out of the house.

As he got outside Eric noticed two things, three if you count the spaceship separately: 1. This "Doctor" appeared to be talking quite intently to another man in a tweed jacket and wearing a hideous red bow-tie. 2. A rusted-out heap of a spaceship had crashed at the entrance to a rather dense forest a little ways away from the house and 3. A decidedly non-earth native individual was climbing out of the wreckage and talking to (or rather at) The bow-tie wearing man with the massive chin. Eric dashed over to the two he-didn't-know-what's and the now recognisable Alpha-Centauran. "Alright, I don't know what the hell's going on, but I do know that you and you" he said, pointing to The Doctor and The Alpha-Centauran. "Are not human." He finished, looking from The Doctor to Indeela then back again.
Back to top Go down
Indeela Danlarteen
Newb
Newb
Indeela Danlarteen

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:33 pm

Indeela stopped and watched as their Doctor was grabbed by a strange new man that answered the door. Given the familiarity with which he was acting...

"Is this a friend of yours, Doctor?"

Indeela had more questions, but no time to really ask them, as another individual had come out and was pointing (rather rudely, they thought) between themselves and the person that had grabbed The Doctor by the shoulder. The words that followed were even ruder. Indeela's skin was beginning to take on a slight hue of red as mild anger set in.

"Is there an issue with none of us being human?!? I hope you're not one of those human supremacist types! There's room for all of us in the Federation, you know. And... and if you disagree then, well... Well I'll have to sit you down over a cup of tea and we'll have a very stern talk about why that is the case!"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Emma bit her lip lightly as she watched the Doctor and the other guy leave, the Doctor telling her to keep the man and woman calm. She turned to them and gave a reassuring smile.
"Don't worry, it's nothing. Just a tree falling, apparently." She told them, keeping a calm tone that she hoped would help them stay calm and not worry. She was hoping that if she acted like nothing out of the ordinary had happened and nothing was wrong, they'd believe it. Plus, she figured a tree or two must have fallen when that ship crashed into them, so she probably wasn't lying about a tree falling.

"Would you like me to make you a cup of tea, ma'am?" She asked the worried mother. She thought that might help her relax, and Emma knew of a soothing herbal blend that would help calm her some. Seeing the woman nod, Emma moved into the kitchen. She hoped they would have stuff for tea. She only had to search a minute before found the right stuff, then she put a teapot on the stove to heat. While she waited for it to heat up, she went back to the room where the woman was.

She took a seat near her, thinking over what to say.
"I know this is a really hard time for you, but you just have to stay positive, ok?" She said kindly. She tried to figure out some plan, but it was difficult to come up with anything because this wasn't like any case she'd ever handled before. "The important thing is to stay calm and focus on the positive things." She told them. She was glad that at least they were blaming each other and stuff. She'd seen couples do that when something bad happened to their kid, even in cases where there was clearly no fault on either parent.

The teapot whistled, so she went and poured a cup of tea for the mother. She brought other supplies like sugar and cream, so the woman could fix it however she liked it. As she handed the cup to the woman, she realized she didn't even know what to call her.
"Here, it's hot, be careful." She warned her. She returned to her seat after giving it to her. "So, as you probably heard, my name is Emma. What's your name?" She asked with a kind smile, hoping to maybe help her relax a bit and be more comfortable talking to her.

Last edited by Emma/Ellie on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing color)
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:33 pm

The Flesh Doctor was shocked seeing the person who used to be him..or the real him. Before he was able to speak the man grabbed him around the shoulder and spun him around and asked him what was going on.

"Well hello to you too...and all I know is this creature crashed in the middle of London, I was in the area so I boarded to help him and then suddenly I am in Scotland!" The Flesh Doctor said as he pointed slightly at the Creature that was following him. He wondered slightly if this Doctor knew if he was not the real Doctor or not.

Before he continue speaking Indy had caught up and now asked him if the man holding onto his shoulder was a friend of his.

"Well technically he was me, so you could say we are friends," The Flesh Doctor muttered slightly. He had decided to pretend he was the real doctor for the time being now just hoping the real Doctor didn't show up or that his doctor used his sonic on him.

His thoughts were interrupted by another man coming out of the house and he pointed at the Doctor and Indy saying they were not human. The Flesh Doctor looked closely at the mans wrist recognizing the watch as something else entirely almost instantly.

"Oh hello," he said before he pulled out his sonic and pointed it at the mans wrist disabling it from use other than a nice watch "You won't be needing that Time-Agent," he said before turning to the Doctor "So may I ask what YOU are doing here?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:17 am

The Doctor shifted his attention from the Flesh Doctor over to the Alpha Centauran as it approached the two Doctors. The Doctor grinned widely as he flipped on his brainy specs, eyeing the creature with new found joy, "Oh look at that! An Alpha Centauran! Oh you are beautiful.." he commented, "How exactly did your ship cras-". Before The Doctor could answer his question, the persistent Time Agent entered the scene, demanding answers to his questions he had said out loud and, more than likely, more that currently spiraled through his mind.

Turning to the Time Agent, The Doctor released a sigh, "And you're a Time Agent" he concluded, "Don't try to deny it, i helped developed that. To me it's like flashing a big, look at me i'm a Time Agent, flag with glowing neon lights. Oh and don't even get me started on how you present yourself..at least Jack covered it up with...his...well...uniqueness". Quickly brushing off the thought of Captain Jack, The Doctor turned his attention back to the ship and the Centaruan in front of him. Arching an eyebrow, The Doctor got an idea, "Your ship, does it have a shimmer on board?" he asked the Alpha Centauran.
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student
Rassilon/Eric Tempore

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am

Eric adopted an offended expression as The younger-looking man in the tweed jacket pointed a device with a green glowing diode at it's end at his wrist, his Vortex Manipulator immediately began to splutter and sent power outage warnings and a beeping sound as it's screen went black and it shut down. Then to add insult to injury, This "Doctor" began to grill him on being a Time-Agent because of his Vortex Manipulator alone. Eric sighed and decided to come clean, "Was a Time-Agent "The Doctor" or whatever your name is, I'm freelance now; where I come from The Time-Agency no longer exists....they had only 7 agents near the end one of whom was me."

Eric closed his eyes for a moment, remembering his quick exit from employment at The Time-Agency and.....Goldine...he opened his eyes after a few moments and continued. "I decided I didn't want to just be stuck, have everything I had worked for my entire life taken away from me...so I borrowed the equipment they'd given me as an agent and made my own way around. I try to help people, it's all I do...even programmed this stupid thing to take me to wherever in the universe people need help." He said, gesturing to his lifeless Vortex Manipulator and giving the flesh doctor a venomous look. "Now I don't know what you did to my Manipulator but I kinda need it, I really don't want to get stuck on earth in the 21st century." He concluded in a voice of annoyance to match The Doctor's when he had given him that lecture moments ago.

"So if you're done trying to guilt-trip me because of former life-decisions, can someone please tell me why an Alpha Centauran has just crashed their spaceship into a forest in Scotland and just who you and your friend with the questionable fashion-sense really are?" Eric asked, his smart-alec demeanor back in full-force at the sight of the bug-eyed being.
Back to top Go down
Indeela Danlarteen
Newb
Newb
Indeela Danlarteen

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:26 pm

"Well, I don't know I mean... It's possible. There are a lot of systems and devices lying around in that old thing which I haven't really taken a good look at, it's a modified Trader's craft you see. I got it at a bargain, spruced it up a bit myself with what I had to spare, but the old owner never really collected their gear. But, why would I need a shimmer? I can assure you I am more than willing to take responsibility for my accident, even if it was completely out of my control..."

Indeela gave a slight nod and bow to the newcomer. At least he was being polite and helpfu... Wait a moment.

"... I'm sorry, did you say that he WAS you?"

Indeela's large eyelid flapped up and down in confusion and they clasped their many hands together and span round to face their Doctor.

"How is that possible? I'm terribly sorry, I must have misheard."

Indeela supposed confusion was understandable. They were more than a little put out by the conversation that had been flying around between these three men. It was a little much to keep up with. Time Agents? What possible occupation could meet that job description? Perhaps they ensured the proper running of public transport, or kept the confusing differences in time-zones from planet to planet in some kind of order so visitors were less bewildered or... No. No, the alternative was too ridiculous to comprehend. But then again, all this talk of aliens and... The Doctor had asked them... what... year it was...

The penny dropped.

"Oh. Oh dear me. I'm sorry everyone but... What... What year, is it?"

Indeela looked between the assembled humanoids before them.

"I... I think I've managed to... To invent time travel without realising it. Oh dear. Parent will be ever so unimpressed."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Emma smiled as the woman told her that her name was Amanda.
"That's very pretty." She told her. Seeing that Amanda seemed a bit more calmed now, and was sipping on the tea, Emma thought maybe she could take this as a chance to look around the kid's rooms and take a look at where they had exited the house. Maybe there was a trail to follow, though she imagined it would be difficult to find much once they got in the forest. Still, it was worth a look. "Do you mind if I take a look around?" She asked. "I might be able to find something that doesn't seem that important to you, but may actually be important."

The parents nodded, giving consent. Emma understood that they were probably willing to do anything to get their kids back. She got up and went to the room that the father showed her was the boys room. She reminded herself that his name was Timothy, but she wasn't sure what the girl's name was yet. She looked around the room quietly, taking in all there was to see. Such as, it was just a typical little boy's room. Toys and stuff that had been neglected to be put away from the last time he played with them, the bed hadn't been made. Either the parents made the kids do that themselves, or the mom hadn't messed with the room.

Whatever the reason, it was good because it let Emma see the room the way that Timothy had left it, without it having been tampered with in any way. She hoped, anyway. He didn't seem to have taken any extra clothes, although it would be hard to know that for sure, but there were a few toys on the bed that she could tell were well loved, and probably were the first things a child would pack if he were planning on running away, or even staying gone overnight. So that ruled out running away.

Next she went to the girl's room. She noticed the name Samantha written on a few things, so she decided it was safe to assume the girl's name was Samantha. That being established, she took a look around. This room seemed about the same, though slightly neater. Being younger, Samantha probably had a little bit more help from mommy keeping her room cleaned up. Emma could understand that, she'd done the same with her siblings. She noticed several dolls and stuffed animals, and again, there were some on the bed that Samantha probably hugged while she slept. These were left here, and again, nothing seemed to be missing from the closet.

Neither room suggested any sort of struggle. From what Emma could tell, the kids had left of their own accord. Of course, if someone had taken them, there was always the possibility that it was someone the kids knew, and therefore there wouldn't be a struggle because they wouldn't be afraid of someone they trusted. But she thought it seemed doubtful. So next the question was, where did they go, and why? Just for the sake of adventure? She thought back to a time when Michael had wandered off and talked Megan into coming with him. They'd been about four, and Emma remembered how worried she'd been, until she found them.

Knowing kids, she wouldn't be too surprised if these two had wandered off to check out the forest that everyone was talking about. Kids had a tendency to think they knew more than their parents, or that when their parents said not to do something, it was just a suggestion, and that they didn't really mean it. She had noticed that both kid's shoes were missing, or at least she assumed so. There weren't any shoes by the foot of the bed where kids usually might leave their shoes, at least in her experience. She imagined that Timothy probably wanted to go have a bit of adventure and check out the creepy forest everyone warned him about, and he probably talked his little sister into coming with him so he wouldn't have to go alone.

Trying to think like a kid who wanted to sneak out of the house, Emma wandered around the house a little, getting familiar with the layout of the house. She next began to think of where the kids would've been likely to go through. Would they have used the back door, the front door, or climbed out the window? Front door would've meant they'd have to go through the living room, and there was the chance that the parents might still be awake and in the living room. She wondered what time they had gone to bed in comparison to what time the kids had gone to bed. She made a mental note to ask them about it. Putting herself in a kid's place, she imagined that in a kid's mind, it would seem more exciting to climb out the window to sneak out, than just walk out the door like they always do.

Having reached that decision, she inspected the windows of both kid's rooms. Timothy's window was still closed, the lock in place. There were no signs that it had been forced open, or that anyone had climbed out. She next checked Samantha's window. There were some small scuffed places with smudges of dirt like what might have come off of a kid's shoe. And, the window was about an inch open, enough that it could go unnoticed at a glance, but should still be easy enough to push open from the outside.

Emma smiled faintly as she pictured what the kids must have done. Since Timothy must have come and woken his sister, it would've been closer to go out her window than his. And, taking a look out through the window proved that her window was a bit closer to the ground and therefore easier to climb out of. They must have climbed out, and left the window open a bit so they could climb back in easily. She could see prints in the ground below, too, where they had dropped down onto the ground after coming through the window. That would be the first place to start looking, she decided. Hopefully there would be a trail to follow, however small.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:37 pm

The Flesh Doctor smiled slightly as the other Doctor seemed to ignore him to talk to Indy about something. He wasn't much paying attention to Indy and the other Doctor. The Time-Agent was still talking to him though and tried to get him to fix his Time Vortex Manipulator.

"You don't need it really unless you plan on leaving at the first sign of trouble, I just stopped your from doing that," The Flesh Doctor said smiling at the man. He seemed somewhat stuck up, he wondered if all Time-Agents were all like that because Jack was the same way when he first met him. The Flesh Doctor shook his head slightly as the man explained that Time Agency was gone like the two Doctor's didn't already know that. The man also asked what he and the other doctor was. The Flesh Doctor walked over to the man and put his arm around him starting to walk him away.

"Well, we are Timelords, he is who I was before I regenerated, complicated I know, I met him before one time we worked together wonderfully," The Flesh Doctor says smiling before continuing "Now since he ignored me, what is everyone doing here?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eyes Of The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of The Forest   Eyes Of The Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyes Of The Forest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next