Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCaught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_voting_barCaught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCaught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_voting_barCaught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Caught Between The Front Lines

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 am

He looked back and forth between the women and the Dalek with a mixture of confusion, frustration and rage on his face. “I feel like I’m repeating myself for some reason, and I don’t’ know why because if I had said this before I’m sure you would have listened and not jumped out here for no reason but I do feel it necessary to point out that. IT. IS. A. DALEK!” stepping forward and raising the energy shield. “It lies and then it dies. If you don’t like it turn away” he grappled the dagger and pressed the center button and the core leaked an crimson energy that coated the blade “Ill stab it in the heart and scatter its atoms across time, if it makes you feel any better… it will be the most painful thing it ever experienced. Now don’t get in my way.” He took another step closer to the Dalek. “this is not a game child, do not interfere”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Newb
Newb
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Raven backed up even more.
"EXPLAAAIINNN!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Medwyn rolled her eyes and looked at the Warden.
"We know that it is a Dalek, my dear..."
As the Warden was about to attack the Dalek it backed away.
It did not even try to defend itself, not to mention attacking the Warden.
To Medwyn it almost felt as if their roles were switched...
Quickly shaking her head in a mix of confusion and sorrow, Medwyn stepped into the Warden's way.
"I'm very sorry, but that would be a quite short-sighted tactic...!" She began talking, directly looking at him, hoping that he maybe was able to see the great peculiarity of this situation (as well as the possible advantage) if she just delayed him for long enough to start thinking.
"...It acts very un-dalek. It maybe..." Might help us finding out lost Time Lord... She thought. "...Prove itself to be useful."
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Jenny crossed her arms, "No clearly that's a Cyberman..." She said sacrasticly, "WE KNOW ITS A DALEK!" She looked at the Dalek as it backed away, "Hmmm..." She looked at it for a bit then looked at Medwyn and The Warden as they surged or something, "That is no ordinary Dalek..." She put her hands in her pockets, "Dalek's normaly fight back..." She looked at the Dalek then back at the two
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:02 am

Nodding Towards Jenny, Medwyn finally walked some steps towards the Dalek.
Her curiosity finally fought it's way back to the surface...
"Dalek?! Why are you not attacking us?!"
She asked in an - also almost Dalek-like - interrogating tone, assuming that her doing so it understood Medwyn's question as matter of interest and not as an invitation...
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:49 pm

His eyes boiled with rage, frustration, and confusion as he stood down, sheathing his dagger but keeping the  TARDIS-B shield up and standing vigilant “I will not wait for it to kill us. It has 20 minutes then it dies”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught Between The Front Lines
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2