Share | 

It's back (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hermit
Student
Student

PostSubject: It's back (OPEN)   Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:00 pm

The Doctor had been on planet Earth for once, in modern times. Well, modern couldn't really describe anything, as time was everlasting. He was in a small warehouse in England, which was his semi-home until he could build a stattheim remote to get his TARDIS back. Well, he built multiple, but none of them seemed to work.

He was at a workstation, having gathered the tools necessary to build the remote. He finally finished, and doubtfully, he stood up. He walked to an opening in the warehouse, set the TARDIS to his coordinates, clicked a few buttons, and...

Whiiirr...whiiirrr...whirrr

His eyes widened. A smile spread across his face, as he saw the TARDIS materialize right in front of him. As soon as it was finished, he ran inside, and was welcomed to the coat hanger, and the darkish gloomy place that he called his interior.

"I should probably get this place fixed up, but for now, why don't we take her for a spin?" He said, talking to himself. He started to pull levers and flick buttons on the TARDIS, jolting it into flight mode. It lifted off the ground, and successfully made it through the door and out into the city.

The Doctor heard a large THUMP. He looked on his monitor, and saw that he'd crashed into a small building, presumably a coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
jen_maybe
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: It's back (OPEN)   Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:29 pm

jen looked up from her coffee startled 'was i the only one who felt that?' she thought and it was answered as only a couple other people looked up, but they all dismissed it. jen got up and tossed her coffee in the trash can, as she walked outside she looked around with her flickering gaze. "what in the world was that?" she said aloud as she walked around she saw the blue police box "whats that doing here?" she said as she walked over to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com/jennybean.badwolf

It's back (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1