Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Dream Stone - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDream Stone - Page 2 I_voting_barDream Stone - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Dream Stone - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDream Stone - Page 2 I_voting_barDream Stone - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Dream Stone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Dream Stone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:34 pm

"Yeah, well, you see..." Theta laughed nervously, eyes darting around as if looking for an escape route for the situation "me and Al-a companion were flying her when she dematerialized without us, then A-he and I got separated in the crowds. I was just looking for my companion when I found you two; I guess you could say Alonso looks a lot like my companion, so I thought it was him at first when I saw you two in the window. So...yeah. She's somewhere, but we'd have to find her first. And I also need to find Alo-my companion..." his eyes darted to Alonso and back to Sonya, eyes pleading for her to get what he was saying "I don't think we can do that with Alonso here, though. He and my companion might get mixed up; they really look like identical twins, you know..."

(I'll edit this to be better later -.- go crazy with your reply, Sonya)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:52 pm

(epic Sonya moment)

Quirking an eyebrow, Sonya stifled a giggle and got to her feet, tucking the necklace away into a pocket on her sidebag in the process. "Well then. We might not need you at all Alonso. He's worried about his ship and she might not show where she is if someone unfamiliar is along. A bit skittish, that ship. Took a while for her to get used to me anyway." She trailed off in thought then flashed a wide smile at him before tapping the credit stick sitting on the table in front of them. "Take that if you like. Plenty on there for ya, a thank you for dealing with my insanity and our sudden departure. Get a nice hotel room, relax, stuff your face with food and alcohol. You know, whatever it is you humans do to unwind." With a wink, she pulled her bag onto her shoulder then tugged Thet from his seat.

"Off we go then. See ya round, Midshipman!" Without a backwards glance, she led the Time Lord in her grasp out of the bar and stopped on the sidewalk outside, already shifting through her bag once again before pulling out her Sonic and giving it to him. "Call your ship, we'll track the signal from here to figure out where the hell she decided to hide at. You really need to have a chat with her about the security protocall buttons she puts on that console. Hardly the place to put it, on top. I had the Doctor's Lady put hers underneith so there wouldn't be any accidental pressing."

Pausing for a breath, she flashed her old friend a wide grin and held out her arm to him. "Like old times, yeah? You and me, wandering about and doing random things to get into trouble. Though I have a problem with public bathrooms now because of our little trip to the carnival planet. Still have random flashbacks from that. Oh and remember when we ended up stranded on Falfox? All those damn lights made it hard to see anything going on around there." Laughing to herself, Sonya shook her head, the memory of his face all screwed up against the brightness of the planet still entertaining her to this day.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Theta let out a loud, genuine laugh, linking his arm with Sonya's and strolling alongside her. He'd been scared that Sonya had changed, that some remnant of insanity was left somewhere inside her, waiting for him to let his guard down. But the mentioning of DauMamur and Falfox, just the way she spoke of them as if they had happened only a few months ago... it was almost like a secret password, dispelling Thet's fears that Sonya was different. She might have regenerated, but one vital thing had not changed; she was still his best friend.

"Or, or, that one time when we were trying to have a picnic in...what was it, the 17th century? Not too long after we met, remember?" he grinned a shitt-eating grin, lightly bumping the Timelady's shoulder with his own "you just couldn't wait for just one minute before getting kidnapped, could you?
Back to top Go down
Alonso Frame
Beginner
Beginner
Alonso Frame

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:43 pm

Alonso just looked out the door as the two walked away, utterly lost. He wasn't even sure that this wasn't some effect of the alcohol he drank. Were they serious. Just leaving him here, after all of that. "Seriously, what in Vots name just happened," he said softly to himself, putting his cap back on his head. He got up from his seat, picking up Sonya's credit stick,and brings it up to the android waitress.

"Excuse me, could you tell me how much energy is on this stick," Alonso asked the waitress, earnestly. "You have 100,000 credits on this energy stick,"  the android answered back, a bit miffed. Alonso simply just stared at the android, "Uhhh....oh...well, thank you for that...a hypervodka please, extra sweet," Alonso says, rubbing his head with his hand, wondering if he was just buzzed of his mind from the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:11 pm

Sonya snorted, miffed that he would bring that up so easily. "I'll have you know, the reason I get kidnapped so often is because I'm a rareity in the universe. A female Time Lord? Come on, there's only two of us wandering about now. Compared to all of the Doctors, you and like one other Time Lord? Yes, we're rare, so valuble. So you just creditied yourself as cheap, Time Boy." Sticking her tongue out at him after her brilliant explination, she nudged his shoulder back before grinning once again. "Come on then, let's find the TARDIS, yeah? I'm starting to burn with curiosity about that Dream Stone. Never used one before, been told what it's like, but never actually experienced it."

Pausing, she tapped her lower lip with her finger idly, thinking to herself before turning back to Thet with a wide grin on her face, eyes sparkling with mischief. "I've heard it's effects are a lot like Psychic pollen."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:41 pm

Theta barked out a laugh and shook his head, entertained by Sonya's explanation of why she was always being kidnapped. It could be that, but to be honest, Theta had always thought Sonya sort of liked getting kidnapped. He'd never actually considered that somebody could get abducted that many times without trying... it made for some interesting situations, at least. Like on DauMamur; when he looked back on it, Theta was almost glad that she had encountered that big alien guy in the bathroom. That whole fiasco had turned out hilarious, if not mildly disturbing.

"Wait, psychic pollen, that's the stuff that feeds off the darkness of your mind, right...?" startled, Theta glanced over at the bag that held the necklace with an almost fearful look, as if the necklace was going to  jump out of the pocket it was in and attack him "You don't think the dream stone would have the same effects, do you??"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Sonya nudged him in the ribs and clicked her tongue idly. "I said like it, not exactly like it." Stopping suddenly, she reached over and plucked the sonic from Thet's grip and fiddled with the settings on it until a faint buzz was heard then handed it back to him. "Track your TARDIS, Time Boy. I want to get this over with and put the curiosity behind me." Then flashing him a bright smile she tugged him to begin walking once more.

"As a warning, if you intend on going in with me, my memories aren't eactly happy. In fact, you might end up with nightmares of your own from just seeing them." Sonya added softly, her eyes refusing to look over and gauge his reaction to her words as she continued. "Being someone with two different pasts, they collide now and again, one isn't as happy as the other. Deadly, horrifying in fact. Humans would make a horror story from one of my pasts if they had the details from it."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:09 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I'm searching"

Theta rolled his eyes and turned his attention to the screwdriver, walking in the direction the readings were saying Lady was in. Thankfully, she didn't seem to be halfway across the moon; if the sonic was correct, she was only a few more blocks down.

He kept silent as Sonya warned him about her memories, and repressed a shiver of dread as he considered her words. Maybe it'd be best if he didn't come along; they might be rather personal memories, and anyways, there should probably be someone there to wake her up if something went wrong. But of course, there was the other side of his mind telling him go, you have to!

How would he know if something was going wrong? She might shift around as if having a nightmare, but he wasn't certain that there would be an outward indication of her turmoil. And maybe, she didn't just want him there; Sonya might need someone there with her, him or someone familiar. If she had some pretty bad memories up there in her noggin, it wouldn't help having to deal with them all alone. He couldn't imagine leaving her to those alone...even if it had been a long time since he'd considered her a friend, that was something nobody should face.

But still...Theta really, really didn't want to go. The Timelord just wanted to find his companion and go to a nice relaxing planet, like Apalapucia, or Karas don Karza don Slava. Or maybe even Florana; Theta wasn't much for 'double dipping' except for places like Earth, but Florana was just one of those places you could visit a million times without it getting old.
Back to top Go down
Alonso Frame
Beginner
Beginner
Alonso Frame

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Theta was getting rather annoyed looking around this place. He just had to press that button, and suddenly, poof, here he was, away from Theta. He had been searching around for a bit for him, getting both frustrated and a bit worried. Where could he be...

He had to do a double take, looking at a digital print paper, seeing the date and location where he landed. "Oh Vot! I'm on the moon!" He said aloud, before covering his mouth quickly. He quickly whipped round, trying to claim some sense of location. "Theta must be here...and I'm here as well...and the women...Sonya, yeah...oh darn, her credit stick is still on the TARDIS...this is unbelievably weird...and in hindsight...weird hindsight, solves some questions...and he doesn't know I don't know him yet...he had told me not to tell him any info...'' he thought to himself as he quickly made his way through the streets trying to find the bar.

After a while, he caught a flash of them, and pushing his way through the crowd, reached them. "Theta!" he said, wrapping his hands quickly around him in a hug tightly before letting go. "I was so worried. Your okay right? Not hurt or anything?" he said, face construed in a worried look, before turning to Sonya. "And you! Sonya right, pleasure to meet you again!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Sonya chuckled at Alonso as he greeted Thet then her in turn, his expression blatantly worried as if something could have happened between leaving his past self and meeting up with this version of himself. It only was a couple of minutes at best, and he seemed to think they were going to be kidnapped and dropped into a volcano. Hmmm, now that would have been original considering her past kidnapper's motives.

"I'm doing fine now. Bit anxious, but then again, who would be when they're about to face their deepest darkest problems face-on?" She quipped brightly, trying to force back the small tingle of trepidation that tried to work it's way through her mind at the thought of having to face whatever her biggest problem was. She had a pretty good idea of what it might be, and had no desire to bother with it, but... She always was a bit too curious for her own well-being. And who knows? It could actually work some good for her.

Looking over at Thet from the corner of her eyes, Sonya gestured with her head to lead the way to his TARDIS. She needed to get inside and situated in a room before she ended up loosing her nerve, forgetting the stone and just hopping off to whatever destination popped into her mind like she usually did whenever something difficult came up and she wasn't able to think of a way out of it. Like this one for instance. She couldn't exactly talk her way out of being used by the stone, now could she?
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Thet caught Sonya's eye and gave the slightest of nods, turning his gaze back to the path ahead. His mind, however, remained with the two friends by his side. Sonya, well, he was still worried about what would transpire when they used the dream stone, how she would fare. And Alonso; Theta really hoped he wouldn't get the idea in his head to come along, though chances were he would.

The sonic in his hand's signal suddenly spiked, and Theta ground to a halt, head swirling back and forth in a search for Lady. A faint green light shone out a thin alleyway only a meter or two away; he noticed as much and gestured for Sonya and Alonso to follow him in that direction.

The alley was pitifully tiny, only large enough, it seemed, for the width of a small dumpster. Or a TARDIS, as the case was. Despite there being enough room for a single person of his size to walk down the alley comfortably, Theta found himself shrinking down into himself as they walked down the narrow passageway.  It was all he could do to not sprint down the narrow space. Once at the doors, he practically dove in, breathing a sigh of relief when he made it into the bigger-on-the-inside space.

"So, uhm" Theta turned around to face the other two and pretended like he hadn't just had a mini-freak out "We could always go to your room to do this, Sonya...Lady saved it for you, ya' know"

He withheld the information that he hadn't wanted Lady to keep the room. Following the news that Sonya had gone loony, Theta had tried desperately to delete the bedroom. It was no use, though; the stubborn TARDIS had kept it, and went as far as keeping the room away from him that one time he had tried boarding it up. Now that he thought back on it, he supposed she must've known that Sonya would be coming back. He smiled and gave the console a grateful smile, resisting the urge to give the walls an affectionate pat, because surely Sonya or Alonso or both would get on his case if he did.
Back to top Go down
Alonso Frame
Beginner
Beginner
Alonso Frame

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:48 pm

Alonso was in-between Theta and Sonya as they made their way down a small alley towards the TARDIS. He was really glad they had found it, and felt a tad bit bad that  he was one of the reasons that the TARDIS had gone and disappeared. But, if the TARDIS hadn't disappeared, he would never have met Theta for the first time...and him recognizing him on Sto, leading to this moment...."Wait, does that mean there is a loop in time...I had to press that button in order for me too be here!" Alonso just shocked himself at that sudden thought, amazed at that small little incident caused all of this. It simply astounded him. He would have to tell Theta about it later.

As they entered, he smiled in relief. It looked nice, he liked the TARDIS. He liked learning how to pilot her, too. As a Midshipman, he thought it was his duty to learn to pilot this ship in the case Theta became incapacitated...something he was sure probably happens on a regular occurrence, all things considered.

"Ah yes, I remember, the pretty necklace stone of dreams thing," he said, recollecting his memories from about eight weeks ago. He remember having agreed at the time due to being a bit buzzed, and still felt obligated to do so, more out of a wanting to hep then anything"Yeah, my offer still stands to go through with you on this Sonya."he says to Sonya, leaning on the console, making sure not to swish on anything.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:39 am

Feeling a slight burning in her eyes, Sonya blinked them a couple of times before flashing a wide smile at the two men there, more grateful than she could ever say for their simple presence at the moment. "Of course, Lady would keep my room, Thet. You know she loves me." She finally said quietly, a hand reaching out to pat the wall beside her affectionately, feeling a low hum under her fingers as she did. Oh how she missed the feeling of a TARDIS's psychic connection brushing her synapses.

Closing her eyes, she took a slow, deep breath, simply enjoying the peace the ship brought her then turned to her friends, one new, the other old and nodded her head. "Let's get this over with, yeah? Because in all honesty, I do believe I'm... Frightened. Is that the word for it?" Pondering to herself, Sonya began heading down the hallway beside her, trusting the ship to lead her to the room she occupied so many years ago.

Taking stock of her body at the moment, she counted the beat of her hearts, chalking the speed up to anxiety more than fear. The tingling in her palms however, accompanied by sweat nonetheless, yes, that was fear. She wasn't a sweater, in fact, she had yet to see a single Time Lord sweat for that matter. Stopping when a loud hum intrupted her thoughts, Sonya turned to look at the door beside her with a vague, whistful smile.

Reaching out a hand, she brushed the very tips of her fingers along the red cherry wood, the simple Gallifreyan symbol etched into the surface making a low chuckle to slip from her. 'The Mechanic' A gift from Lady when she asked for a room. A bit of a joke really considering how she didn't have to work on Thet's TARDIS like she did the Doctor's all the time. That and she never did have a title of her own like the Doctor or her brother did.

If she were to choose a title, it would have been the one this TARDIS gave her, simply because it was the only one that had been given to her through love. Turning to look over her shoulder at the two behind her, Sonya smiled then pushed the door open, stepping into a room that looked like it should have belonged in Feudal Japan instead of the TARDIS. Chuckling under her breath, she walked over to the Tami mat and folded her legs under her, sitting carefully in front of the table sitting in the center of the room, a steaming teapot already set out along with three cups.

"Come on, might as well get comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Theta stepped through the door behind Sonya, observing the room around them. It seemed like forever since he'd been in here; he'd almost forgotten what it had looked like. But now that they were in the room again, he couldn't imagine how he could have ever forgotten. Sonya had been really creative when she designed the place; Theta especially liked the miniature bonsai trees that were scattered throughout the room, each alive and healthy and cut just right, even after the years of neglect. Lady must have put the room into a time stasis till now, then. No wonder she never let him enter.

Theta glanced over at Alonso as he sat down, frowning slightly. It still didn't sound like a good idea to let him join this, though he did suppose it'd be nice having a familiar mind there. Other than Sonya's, at least. Theta still wasn't quite sure how he felt about her being back, yet. Happy, he supposed, but that's only one emotion of many.

To distract his thoughts, the Timelord took one of the cups, carefully pouring some of the unknown tea into it. It was warm in his hands, and the steam spiraling up from it smelled a bit like pine. Oh yes, this was perfect. He took a small sip.

"So, the dream stone...it just latches onto the thought at the forefront of your mind, then?" he idly wondered what it would make you dream about if you were thinking about how you need to concentrate on what you need to dream about. Or if you were just thinking about dreaming in general; gosh that'd be confusing, you'd never know when you truly woke up, with all those dreams within dreams within dreams! Theta made a mental note to never think about dreams when using a dream stone. Or to use a dream stone in the first place. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Alonso Frame
Beginner
Beginner
Alonso Frame

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Alonso had passed by this room before, but had not entered it. There were many rooms in this TARDIS, and he still didn't think he would ever finish exploring all of it. He was happy he hadn't gone into this room that. It had been Sonya's, after all, and it could have been wrong of him to enter another persons private room, without their consent.

Entering in, he found the room quite foreign. It had these cute little miniature trees everywhere, and the smell from the room was causing his blood to rush. He smiled a bit, taking in the room. He wondered what planet and culture this was from, and what time period it was. Its ascetic appeal made him want to go to wherever and whenever this was a thing.

He sat down crossed legged, like he would usually do if he was tired of standing and squatting, and took some of the liquid. The smell of it caused his face to flush, and his heart to beat faster as he took a sip, greatly enjoying the taste of what seemed like leaves. He listened to both Sonya and Theta speak, curious to how this would go...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Stone   Dream Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Stone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2