Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Cold Stone I_vote_lcapThe Cold Stone I_voting_barThe Cold Stone I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Cold Stone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Extinct
Newb
Newb
Mark Extinct

The Cold Stone Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Stone   The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 7:28 pm

Im Going To Be The Doctor And My Main Character At The Same Time. You Can Be A Side Characters, Or Become The Villain. To See The Villains, go to

https://docwhorp.forumotion.org/t1684-the-snakeskin

To See Thier Planet go to

https://docwhorp.forumotion.org/t1686-obsolutionite

Now, Tell Me What Your Character Is, And Ill Add A Story Part For It

Mark Rested His Elbow On The Counter Of The Walk Through. Mark Had Hated This Job Right From The Start, But He Had To Find Some Kind Of Way To Find Money After Moving To London, And This 24 Hour Cafe Was The Only Option. Mark Was Watching A Youtube Video On His Phone When He Heard A Strange Noise, Sort Of Like A Wheezing Cow. Putting It Off Some Sort Of Figment Of His Imagination, He Was About To Punch Out For His Shift, When He Saw One Of The Strangest Sights. A Tall Man, looking To Be In His 20s Or 30s, Wearing A Blue Suit And Tie, With A Long Over Coat. The Man Walked Over, And After Closing The Mouth He Didnt realize Was Open, He Asked What The Man Wanted

"Just Some Jammy Dodgers."

Mark Hesitantly Backed Up And Went To The Store Room.Coming Back With The Package, He Saw The Man Was Fiddilling With A Small Silver Obgect With A Blue End. The Man Thanked Mark And Walked Around The Corner. Mark, Passing It By As Just Strangness, Walked To The Back Room To Punch Out Of His Shift. He Opened The Door, And Screamed The Loudest Scream. He Had Been Greeted By A Grey Temple Interior, Painted With Snakes On The Wall, And In The Hallway In Front Of Him Were What Looked Like Regular Teengers, Except They Were Wearing Sunglasses, Holding A Sort Of Gun, And Thier Hair Was Extremely Green.

"Stand Still, Human, So That We Can Obsidize You!" The Middle One Said

Then A Hand Grabbed Mark On The Soldier.
He Turned Around, To See The Man At The Counter.

"Run!"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

The Cold Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Stone   The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Finally. Made it through all your other threads. Before you RP with your character, you MUST have the character approved, and you have yet to even follow the template. Second off, no...if you want to play a Doctor, request one, or make up your character, but do make up your mind on which one you're doing. Once you have an approved companion, you can request a doctor to play with you.
Back to top Go down
Mark Extinct
Newb
Newb
Mark Extinct

The Cold Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Stone   The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Dear Doctor Meta Z
Im Sorry.
I realy hope I can make up for this.
I really didnt know, I was just wanting to start a rp.
How do you delete something?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

The Cold Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Stone   The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:46 am

I can delete threads. As far as making up for things, there is no need. Simply follow the template and guidelines for creating a character and wait for a moderator or admin to approve you.

If you're feeling randomly creative and want to just write by yourself, there is the "Write your Own" forum which is just for people to write their fanfictions while they're waiting for RP replies. (However, people usually use already approved characters there to write their backstory and that sort of thing.)
Back to top Go down
Mark Extinct
Newb
Newb
Mark Extinct

The Cold Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Stone   The Cold Stone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:49 am

Please delete this thread, which might reopen when I have everything approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cold Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Stone   The Cold Stone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cold Stone
Page 1 of 1