Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Durac the Lawkeeper I_vote_lcapDurac the Lawkeeper I_voting_barDurac the Lawkeeper I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Durac the Lawkeeper I_vote_lcapDurac the Lawkeeper I_voting_barDurac the Lawkeeper I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Durac the Lawkeeper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Durac
Newb
Newb
Durac

Durac the Lawkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Durac the Lawkeeper   Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Durac the Lawkeeper

Species: Mobbosan
Status: Was a noble, now just a "museum artifact" as he's called himself

::Appearance::
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'9" or 2.06m
Figure: Lean muscle
Other: None
Clothing: Pale yellow soldier tunic, used for lawman on old Mobbos

::Info::
Family: Mother was a princess, daughter of the Mobbosan King. Father was High Commander of the Imperial Mobbosan Army.
Personality: very courageous but likes to have a plan, amiable, fairly quiet but talkative in certain situations.
Strengths: Strong, able-bodied, generally intelligent
Weakness: Not very studied in science or technology, doesn't know too much about space, Sometimes too risky when angry
Likes: Good craftsmanship of arms and armor, Making a difference
Dislikes: Poor sportmanship, abductions, too much attention
Dream: Exploration and the hope of returning home

History: Durac is a native of the planet Mobbos from what Earthlings would call the 19th century. Mobbos was in a great planetwide war and forgot interstellar travel. Born just after the war, Durac grew up in the capital city, Pinnacle, and trained in the line of work of law enforcement. His mother was a daughter of the King and his father the High Commander of the Army. As a result, he got a fairly good education for people on his planet.

One month after being made the public executioner of the city, Durac was abducted by an unknown extraterrestrial species. Underestimating his species' general intelligence, their ship was
captured by Durac who made them drop themselves off on the nearest habited world after making them show him how to pilot the ship and operate its basic functions.

Much to his chagrin, it turned out the aliens were from the future and had travelled back to his time with a rudimentary time travel device and then returned to their own time. Having no knowledge of temporal mechanics, Durac was not able to operate the device and was now a displaced lawman (his planet having been turned into a wildlife preserve by his race that now live elsewhere in the system). It also turned out that the abducting aliens had managed to erase informaion regarding their species from the databanks so their homeworld would not be compromised. He went back to the planet where he dropped the aliens off but someone had rescued them.

Not content with being a piece of living history to be ogled over by
his race, he travels the cosmos in his captured craft, hoping someone will help him return to his own time. His first goal is to get a few bridge crew members as it is not easy for one person to operate the ship.

Being a Mobbosan, he is naturally tall. He stands 6'9" (2.06m) and is strong and able-bodied proportionate to that height. He is level-headed and amiable most of the time and is fairly quiet though can be talkative in certain situations.

To call Durac courageous would be an understatement - he's almost foolishly brave in dangerous situations. However, he doesn't like to rush into things blindly. He is also good at making the most of what tools and resources he has, finding multiple uses for things.

However, while he grasps new concepts relatively quickly, he does not have a very large knowledge base in science or technology and hasn't learned how to perform calculations beyond elementary algebra. He has learned the basic operations of his ship on the surface level but he would likely have trouble if it needed significant maitenance.

Equipment:

He carries a short sword and a utility knife in his belt. He has picked up a titanium shield in his travels. He also has access to the weapons locker containing some of the alien race's disruptor pistols but considers them "unsporting".

Of course, he also has the ship, which he calls the Kestrel.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Google.
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Roleplay Skills Demo:

Blink. Flicker. Blink. The light across the street above the spot which the Doctor stood winked in and out like a dying firefly. Shadows on that side of the street danced in and out of existence to the light's rhythm.

Durac the lawkeeper stood across the street from him under the only steady light within sight. There was no moon and no stars on this tense and miserable night. The Vashta Nerada were abundant on this planet - from what the Doctor had told him they were strange, tiny creatures that disguised themselves as shadows and stripped creatures of their flesh.

The tall, thin buildings on both sides of the street gave it a narrow, choking impression. Some appeared to have been in disrepair for several years.

The doctor had given him a pack with several strange and unmatched items that would supposedly help keep these creatures at bay: some form of vegetable, the Doctor's multipurpose tool (which he didn't really feel confident using), a piece of poultry, a light-emitting device, ignition sticks (which the doctor called matches), an artificial representation of a water bird, and something the doctor called a "slicker" which was supposed to keep the rain from touching a person's body.

Raising an eyebrow, he put the slicker on. He heard it might offer some measure of protection against the bacteria. He felt a little ridiculous and hoped the doctor wouldn't be snickering at him later for it.

Durac took the light-emitting device and the sonic screwdriver out from the pack.

He knew it was his imagination, but the open window of one of the buildings on the doctor's side of the street seemed like an open mouth crying out silently.

Putting the flashlight and tool into one of his considerably large hands, he took the book of matches out from the pack and put it in the other hand, closing the pack with his free hand, and swinging it over one shoulder.

"I am coming, doctor," Durac said.

The doctor may have nodded, but it was hard to tell as the light flickered rapidly at that moment.

Durac turned on the light-emitting device and pointed the beam squarely at the doctor. He then put the back end of the flashlight in between his jaws which were nearly the size of a giant and oved his head so that the doctor was still the focus of the flashlight's beam while trying not to blind the doctor.

The sonic screwdriver and the book of matches still in the other hand, he opened the matchbook and pulled out a match, striking it on the sonic screwdriver and holding the match near his face.

He took a few steps across the street. Nothing seemed to happen but it seemed the air behind him got colder. The phosphorous of the match stung his nose and he had to resist the urge to sneeze.

The match began to burn down toward his fingers. He threw it to the side but ensured it did not go out. He lit another match and held it to his face, walking a few more steps. He was nearly on the other side.

"Catch, Doctor," he said around the flashlight as he reached the other side, throwing the Doctor the sonic screwdriver and the burning match behind him.

Durac took the flashlight out of his mouth, preparing to strike another match on it for the return journey across the road.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Durac the Lawkeeper   Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:38 pm

Two major things hun: Is his alien species in the show? If not, you need to submit an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] template [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to be approved before you can use the race as your character's species.

Two: The weapons/items he has do need to be approved as well. You can submit a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] template [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to be approved.

Other than those two things your application is in order. Just please clear those up before I can approve this Smile

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Durac
Newb
Newb
Durac

PostSubject: Re: Durac the Lawkeeper   Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:40 pm

Sorry, forgot to say that I understood this and am taking steps to clear those things up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Durac the Lawkeeper   Durac the Lawkeeper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Durac the Lawkeeper
Page 1 of 1