Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_vote_lcapGlaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_voting_barGlaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_vote_lcapGlaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_voting_barGlaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) Empty
PostSubject: Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?)   Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Glaug X97
(The Greegon have not employed proper last names, but sort of... serial numbers)

Species: Greegon

::Appearance::
Hair:... None.
Eyes: Completely black. Including sclera. 
Height: Somewhere near 7'4", in Earth measurements.
Figure: Bulky, large, and fairly muscular. 
Other: He's got a scar scraping across his back.
Clothing: He just sort of wears the average cargo ship captain's clothes. Less suspicious this way.

::Info::
Family: Glaug's got a mom and used to have a dad, and a little brother who he hopes will join what he's calling the family business.
Personality: Glaug is a brute. He's rough, he's rude, and he means business. He figures out how to use a situation to his advantage and he does it. He basically feels that if you can look the part, you can be the part. It's all in how you act. Attack their weaknesses and pray they don't see yours. He doesn't always follow his deals through, if he feels something better has entered the picture. He acts to benefit himself.
Strengths: He's a large person, and fairly loud, so intimidation is second nature. He's also a tad clever, and knows how to morph a situation to his advantage. For instance, how to back up a bluff, as long as those involved aren't in on his trick. 
Weakness: As such a big man, he's not as fast as he could be. Weight isn't always key. He also becomes very flustered in situations he doesn't have tucked under his thumb. This tends to mess up his chances of getting out of them.
Likes: Power, for one. He's very fond of it, and it happens to be why he got into the business in the first place. He also tends to appreciate moments when he just barely makes it through in the nick of time. He likes the challenge.
Dislikes: When others have the upper hand, he flounders. Not to mention how much he hates when he's bugged for jobs he will never take. 
Dream: In general, he wants to be in charge. He's in love with the lifestyle of making deals, and would wish to expand his power across the galaxy.

History: 

When Glaug was a little kid, he'd always dreamed of being a cargoshipman. It was quite a prestigious career, and he loved seeing the attention his father got from being one. He wanted to be able to do that, one day. He wanted to have all those people on his side. It was on his 10th birthday he'd asked to join his father at work, just for one trip. Oh, how he begged. 

It wasn't until his 13th, though, that he got to go. 

His dad took him to drop off some semi-processed uranium to a neighboring planet he no longer remembers the name of. He got to walk around the ship, see the merchandise - but not touch, never touch - and even watch his father close the deal. He'd always imagined it was a fairly simple job, but this proved it was much more. And he was in love.

Fastforwarding to the age of 24, he was applying to become a crewmember of his father's ship. At this point in his life, he'd been on a more than a few cargo routes, and his dad figured he was about ready. All he was meant to do on this first proper run was keep the crates steady. That was all.

But that didn't last long.

Their new pilot had forgotten to mention something rather important. His narcolepsy. Falling asleep at the wheel was probably the worst thing he could have done. His father had to take control of the helm, but it was seemed it was too late to get the ship back under control properly. The port was so close, but there was no way they'd be making a landing like this. He ordered his shipmates to huddle in the center of the ship, and this probably saved most of their lives. As the metal came crashing down on the planet below, ruining most if not all of the cargo - as if they'd want it now anyway - Glaug's dad was lost. The crew got a ride back to Greego, and Glaug never spoke about it since.

It wasn't until he was near 35 that he got near a ship again. But this time, he was handselecting the crew. Not a single person unworthy would be on board this trip. Within 5 years, he got bored of the lifestyle. He felt it was too... predictable. It was an adventure, as a young kid, but now it was just a job. So he found a better idea.

What was more adventurous than tracking down people with huge prices on their heads?

He pulled together his most loyal mates and commandeered his own ship from the docks. As a small crew of three, they set out in search of bounty hunting jobs. It wasn't long until they found a few, surprisingly, and Glaug decided that this would be the new family business. This was the sort of legacy he wanted to leave one day. 

And so that's what he's doing.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: /you know this/
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?)   Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:48 pm

/i just. wanna bump this back up so someone knows its done im sorry/
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?)   Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 8:50 pm

approved!

(And yes, I am proud Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?)   Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glaug X97 (I did it, are you proud?)
Page 1 of 1