Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_vote_lcapThe Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_voting_barThe Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_vote_lcapThe Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_voting_barThe Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Fall of Eleven pt.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

The Fall of Eleven pt.1 Empty
PostSubject: The Fall of Eleven pt.1   The Fall of Eleven pt.1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:57 pm

December, 1858. A man ran through London. It was still only 4:35 in the morning. "Help!!" He yells. But no one could hear him. The sounds of metallic marching and yelling echoed through the streets. This man, just a normal man, 2 kids, and a wife. He ran all the way to the big clock in the middle of London. As he backed into the clock, he found himself on the top of Big Ben. "What the hell?" He asks himself. Before he knew it all he heard was "You will be upgraded." And "Exterminate!" Among other things. "You won't do anything to me, demons!" He says before backing off the edge, to his death. The Pandorica Allience had reassembled. But they weren't determined on the Pandorica, now their goal was simple, the end of the Doctor.It was Christmas, and The Doctor decided to take Clara back somewhere familiar. "Here we are Clara! Victorian London! Mid 1800s!" He exclaims as he walks out of the TARDIS, Clara's arm locked in his. "No matter wherever you take me, I'm still always amazed." She says looking up at him. It had been only a month since she met his 10th incarnation during the attack of the Zygons. Since then, she vowed to always travel with The Doctor."Big Ben was just completed, and it's really new looking." He says. "Alright then Space man," She begins with a grin. "Lets go!"

The Doctor sauntered along to the giant clock. That was when him and his friend came along to a crime scene. Out of curiousity, The Doctor took out his psychic paper and flashed it about. "The Doctor, Scotland Yard." The head investigator started to talked. "I will NOT have this case taken from me!" He says. Gathering from the body's position, The Doctor guessed the man walked off the edge. "Oh you can keep it!"He scanned the area with his Sonic. By the look on his face, Clara walked next to him. "What's alien about this place?" She asks. "Alien, there's no alien activity here." He says to her. "Doctor, Ive travelled with you long enough to know when something is bad." The Doctor whispered to her. "That clock..." He points at Big Ben. "It's acting as a beacon of some sort..." "Is it still a beacon in the present?" Clara asks. "Probably, but it's probably dormant.
Back to top Go down

The Fall of Eleven pt.1
Page 1 of 1