Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_vote_lcap(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_voting_bar(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_vote_lcap(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_voting_bar(SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

(SEEKING please read)All of time and space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

(SEEKING please read)All of time and space Empty
PostSubject: (SEEKING please read)All of time and space   (SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 11:12 pm

I really want Pav to get off of earth and actually connect with another character as a friend (or more, if you're looking for that sort of thing, I'm less experienced with non relationship oriented but I don't think I actively have trouble with it since I am perfectly capable of writing scenes with no romance, long term is just more scenes.) Pav is such a bittersweet character (as I am such a bittersweet person) and I really want to explore that sort of view out in the whoniverse. He's had experiences with aliens and the like on earth, though short since most of my RPs have died somewhere in the middle. But I really really want a one on one that can be heart to hearts, action and adventure, just exploring space or doing open roleplays with other people involved. doesn't have to be a time lord character, though I suppose that would be convenient.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: (SEEKING please read)All of time and space   (SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 4:23 pm

I'm more or less coming back to the site for a while (just gotten used to the hw load, thank god >.<) so maybe Theta and Pav could interact at some point? Lemme know what ideas you have Smile
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: (SEEKING please read)All of time and space   (SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 11:19 am

Sounds good to me! honestly my ideas are limited since Pav presently has little to no daily interaction with anything out of the ordinary. The ordinary for us humans that is, school, art, jobs, barely paying bills, that kind of thing. I suppose something would have to actually happen nearby where he lives or where he's at(in any particular point in time) to actually kick off a long term RP like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SEEKING please read)All of time and space   (SEEKING please read)All of time and space I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SEEKING please read)All of time and space
Page 1 of 1