HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

(SEEKING please read)All of time and space

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pavatti
Student
Student

PostSubject: (SEEKING please read)All of time and space   Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:12 pm

I really want Pav to get off of earth and actually connect with another character as a friend (or more, if you're looking for that sort of thing, I'm less experienced with non relationship oriented but I don't think I actively have trouble with it since I am perfectly capable of writing scenes with no romance, long term is just more scenes.) Pav is such a bittersweet character (as I am such a bittersweet person) and I really want to explore that sort of view out in the whoniverse. He's had experiences with aliens and the like on earth, though short since most of my RPs have died somewhere in the middle. But I really really want a one on one that can be heart to hearts, action and adventure, just exploring space or doing open roleplays with other people involved. doesn't have to be a time lord character, though I suppose that would be convenient.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion

PostSubject: Re: (SEEKING please read)All of time and space   Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:23 pm

I'm more or less coming back to the site for a while (just gotten used to the hw load, thank god >.<) so maybe Theta and Pav could interact at some point? Lemme know what ideas you have Smile

Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: (SEEKING please read)All of time and space   Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:19 am

Sounds good to me! honestly my ideas are limited since Pav presently has little to no daily interaction with anything out of the ordinary. The ordinary for us humans that is, school, art, jobs, barely paying bills, that kind of thing. I suppose something would have to actually happen nearby where he lives or where he's at(in any particular point in time) to actually kick off a long term RP like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SEEKING please read)All of time and space   

Back to top Go down

(SEEKING please read)All of time and space
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1