Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_vote_lcapWyatt Walton's Space Ship I_voting_barWyatt Walton's Space Ship I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_vote_lcapWyatt Walton's Space Ship I_voting_barWyatt Walton's Space Ship I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Wyatt Walton's Space Ship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wyatt walton
Newb
Newb
wyatt walton

Wyatt Walton's Space Ship Empty
PostSubject: Wyatt Walton's Space Ship   Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:12 am

Name: Dragonfly

Abilities (what does it do): The ship has a slipstream drive that allows for faster than light travel. The landing gear is equipped with magnetic clamps that allow it to attach to almost any metal surface. The defense cannons are adept at fighting off scavengers and pirates but up against a military vessel the cannons are useless. A state of the art NAV computer is on board which allows for relatively precise interstellar travel.

Appearance:
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship Archer+Poster+01

The ship is about the size of a medium sized house. It contains several rooms that have yet to be utilized. Along with a captain's quarters, a galley, an entertainment room with a TV, computer and a small library. As well as a med bay and a small cargo bay. The ship also has escape pods in case of an emergency and one short range shuttle that can comfortably fit three humanoids. The shuttle is capable of reentering a planet's atmosphere and can reach escape velocity.
Wyatt Walton's Space Ship Space-shuttle-unit1
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Wyatt Walton's Space Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Walton's Space Ship   Wyatt Walton's Space Ship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:57 am

Approved~

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down

Wyatt Walton's Space Ship
Page 1 of 1