Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFallen and Broken - Page 4 I_voting_barFallen and Broken - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFallen and Broken - Page 4 I_voting_barFallen and Broken - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Fallen and Broken

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Fallen and Broken - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Robin scrunched her face up in pain, her arms shaking. She couldn't speak - she had no words and her throat was burning as well as the rest of her muscles. Her heart skipped a beat as she finally realized he meant to kill her. Well at least he was leaving, for now. If the others took her, though, he'd likely just find her and kill the others along with her. If she could talk, she'd shout to the others to run and get out of here, but she knew that wasn't going to happen. If she got the rest of them killed, she'd never forgive herself. Lucky for her, she'd already be dead.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Myra watched as The Infector injected a needle into Robins neck. She then ran after him and kicked him in the back of the legs not missing. "Now you listen here you jerk, tell me what you injected her with and I'll leave you alone." She said as she punched him in the back of the head or at least tried to.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:50 am

The Interfector was too busy giving Robin her threat which was why Myra caught him by surprise. It infuriated him, in fact. The Time Lord dropped to his knees, Robins presence making it more than awkward since she was forced further to the ground, the Interfector practically on top of her. He knew what to expect next, another strike. So he ducked further on the ground, placing his hands on either side of Robin as his toes dug into the dirt. Very cat like, he sprung forward and away from the two girls. He stood and straightened out his suit, glaring at Myra with another promise of death.

"I do not have to do a damn thing. And you will not follow me. Cannot, in fact, if you are dead. But if you keep following me around, Torchwood scum, I will give you your own injection. Something much different than your friends. You will be out for weeks, imagine what your loved ones would think. Poor, poor, girl. Stuck in a coma for no apparent reason. All that worry your family would feel. If you are lucky enough, maybe I would pop in for a visit and end everyone's misery with the blade of my knife." The Interfector's voice was much more hostile than before, it had dropped several tones and was raspy with a growl. He really was tired of this, it was taking all his energy not to slaughter them right now.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:57 am

Robin inhaled and exhaled slowly, finding it difficult to breathe. Whatever he injected into her was NOT pleasant. She tried to move away, at least make her finger's twitch, but even the simplest movement burned. Not even able to speak, she simply stared at the two, unable to do anything else. She was very worried what Myra would end up inflicting upon herself, and a bit more afraid of what she'd inflict on her.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm

"Fine but if I ever see you again it won't be pretty!" Myra spat at The Infector as she said the last word and went over to Robin. "Robin it's gonna be ok. I'll get Charlie to help." She said as she knelt down next to Robin.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Clara froze and stood there, mouth agape. She couldn't believe the man had actually snapped her wrist and was now walking away. Her mouth moved as if to call out to him, but common sense mad her shut her mouth and turn away, gently setting her arm around Robin's shoulder and leading her back to the van. "It's okay, it's gonna be okay Robin. You're lucky that Behave! didn't kill you." Clara said the last part louder than needed so the Timelord could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:08 pm

((Clara... I'm paralyzed on the ground... oh well, I'll make it work))

Robin winced as Clara came over to help her off the ground and onto her feet. It wasn't like she was going to able to walk anywhere anyway, with her muscles tensed like this. Forcing the words out as Clara slung an arm over her shoulder, practically dragging her back to the van, she grunted, "Don't... Help..." He promised to kill her, and if they took her away with them, he'd just track her down and kill the whole lot. "You'll. Die." Deciding not to ever ever move or say a single thing for the rest of her life, she gave in to Clara, letting her take her back. For now.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:04 pm

The Interfector ignored Clara's words, finding them petty and pointless. A silly tactic to try and aggravate him. The Time Lord moved on, moving away from the human girls and sighing when he was finally out of site. He pulled up his wrist device and started searching for the pod again. The faster he found it the better.
((short, sorry))
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:07 am

Myra got stood up and helped Clara carry Robin back to the van. "I just want to go after that jerk and show him what happens when you mess with a well trained Torchwood agent"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:22 am

Robin groaned, half in pain, half in frustration. This would be a good time to have some psychic powers or something and be able to tell the other two to leave her. "Don't. Help." She insisted, wincing at the pain in her throat. She couldn't even struggle against them, she could only sit there and watch as they let themselves run right into the line of fire. "Please." Her eyes moved back and forth, looking between Clara and Myra quickly.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Myra ignored Robin and continued to help her. "Robin I don't care what he does to me as long as you are safe I'm happy. And anyways I can get the whole Torchwood team on him in no time so I don't want to hear it. I'm taking you to Torchwood to get help and then you are gonna be under my watch and ill make sure that you get put under my watch." Myra said as she kept walking and carrying Robin with Clara. 'He will pay for what he did to an innocent teen, she didn't deserve this she was just trying to give him something back and he hurts her. No way in hell is he gonna get away with it. I will hunt him down even I it kills me.' She thought.

(Looks at the paragraph above. WTF! I wrote a paragraph! I deserve a cake for that. *smiles big*)
Back to top Go down
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Charlie arrived at the scene just as Clara and Myra were helping Robin back to the van. Her blue eyes, typically calm, filled with a burning rage. She wasn't quite sure who it was directed at yet, but it was most definitely there. It was there, and that meant someone would most likely be very injured at the end of the day.

"What the hell happened?" Her voice was, to put it simply, scary. It was quite obviously a question, but it was sharp. It was dripping with murderous hatred. It was most definitely a threat. "What did he do to her and when can I kill him?"

She was rather angry at herself as well now, for not being there. She had seen the newcomer as more of an annoyance than anything else, and had taken the time when the others were preoccupied to drag the Weevils back to the van. Now, looking at the possibly paralyzed child in front of her, she felt a stab of shame in her gut for bringing the kid with her.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:37 pm

The device on the Interfector's wrist started beeping and he paused, waving his arm about until the beeping was maximized into a long, shrill tone. With a smug smirk he reached into his pocket and pulled out a surprisingly long spade. That was a good indicator his pocket was bigger on the inside. He went to work immediately, digging and digging in the forest ground until metal met metal with a sharp 'twang'. The Time Lord kept working until he uncovered the whole top of the pod. Some luck he had, it was the part he had been hoping for in the first place. There was a panel there which, with a little bit of work, came undone and was removed. The Interfector then went to work at removing the technological work found there. This would give him access to information previously unknown to him as well as develop items and weapons of a different style. Lucky me...
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:45 pm

"Leave. Me." Robin tried once more, about to have a coughing fit. She was not about to let these girls get killed for her foolishness, they didn't do a thing. He'd be back any second now, and they were all going to be slaughtered. She felt so helpless as the finally got her into the van. Not able to sit upright, she flopped onto the seat next to her, a grimace on her face. "Leave! Me!" Robin grunted, ready to hate herself for 3 girl's deaths.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Clara turned her head to Robin and grunted in anger. "I will NOT leave you here, and I WILL get revenge." Her usually soft voice was riddled with fury and hatred, and her face contorted in anger.

Then she turned to Charlie and unintentionally yelled. "You can't kill a Timelord, Charlie, but you can die trying."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:55 pm

After collecting what he wanted, the Interfector clapped his hands together to rid them of the dust. He half heartedly covered up the hole he made and patted it down before sticking the pieces of technology into his pocket. The Time Lord raised his hand and thought about the apes that had gotten in his way, his promise to kill them... his promise of foreboding return. With a sick smile he decided to just leave Earth, leave them to fall victim of their psychological torture. Anticipation could drive anyone mad so he was sure the human girls, at least the one he beat around, would be sweating and lacking sleep over a long period of time. That would be good enough for him. He didn't have time to waste searching for a pitiful form of revenge. The Interfector had a much bigger plan on his plate. So he started to walk further into the forest before pulling his sleeve up and punching coordinates into it. Within moments his TARDIS materialized and he entered it. Right away, he put to work his new research but didn't leave the planet he was on. So the white, cylindrical TARDIS remained where it was in the middle of a random forest in England.

((bad post xD I'm very distracted))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen and Broken
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4