Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrom Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrom Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:44 pm

Chris watched his show with disdain, finding this whole idea ridiculous. They were in a time machine - he literally had forever to do this. Nonetheless, he had to know she was a sucker for saving people. Plus, since she knew exactly what Cleo would be attacked with and was in a great position to provide some assistance, well....

Sighing dramatically, she snatched the cloak out of his hand and turned back towards the med bay. "Fine, you piece of s***. I'm coming. Let me get some s***, though. Unlike you, I'm sure the queen of Egypt would appreciate some medical assistance." Rolling up the cloak in her arms, she made to set off towards the mess of a med bay they had left, but paused and turned towards the kid.

"You can probably go get your s*** out of your room, if you can find it. It's the same ship. Ignore him - why wouldn't we have time for this in a time machine?"

With that, she took off down the hall again, flying into the destruction they'd just caused to rummage for any antivenom and surviving syringes.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:59 pm

Strawberry looked from the guy to birdgirl and back again, then back again. Things were happening fast it seemed. And still, no one was really answering her. But then birdgirl finally spoke to her again, and she nodded back to her. That was a good idea. She headed off down the hall as well, anxious to get into some dry clothes. It took her a little bit of time before she located the room that she had claimed. She was relieved to see her bag there, apparently untouched. But she had to check to be sure. To think that someone might 'borrow' this ship sometimes, while her things were there unattended, worried her. She hastily searched through her bag while digging out an extra set of clothes, reassuring herself that everything was there just as she had left it.

A few minutes later she returned to the console room in dry clothes, her hair pinned up in a hat which made her appear like she might be a boy. The fact she was dressed like one helped the effect. Going to anywhere there was any sort of nobility made her a little nervous, so she preferred to have a disguise just in case she was recognized. And since no one had bothered to mention that this was a queen of a country on another planet from the one she was native to, she was taking precautions to secure her own safety.
"I've got a bottle of stuff that cures poison." She informed the guy. Whatever his name was. She didn't know where they were, but she figured she was ready for whatever was going to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:08 am

Sayo looked over at Strawberry and flashed her a bright smile. "Appreciated, but hopefully we won't need ANY OF THIS!" He shouted down the hallway, half in frustration at how long Robin was taking, and half in amusement at he instance at being prepared for everything at a moment's notice.

"I.. I don't even know your name, luv." Realizing this, he tossed another smile at her, an eyebrow raised up. "If the Doc man thinks you're good enough to travel with him, then you must be something special. How'd you even get his attention anyway?" Folding his arms, he leaned against the TARDIS doors, eyeing her up and down.

"No No, don't tell me... You stole something off of him. That would definitely get his attention." Laughing, he ruffled his hair idly, shooting a glance in the direction Robin went. "Come on, woman! I would like to get this done!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:17 am

"Shut up or I'll land on your shoulders," Chris threatened as she slid back into the console room - thankfully not literally into the console this time. With her bag slung over her shoulder filled with anything she should need to cure Cleo - who, to her knowledge, would not be exploding into a man any time soon - she felt confident they could go into this and actually do some saving. "What is your plan, anyway? Just waltz right in as a complete stranger and investigate royal grounds? Good f****** luck, mate," she laughed, beginning to sling the cloak over her wings.

She looked like a mess. Her wings were just too big to properly hide, and it looked like she had a hunch back. Not to mention that this did nothing to hide her bird feet. "This is a horrible f****** idea. I can't even walk in the sand right, how is this supposed to work? Can't we just show up directly in her home and do something? You suck at this." Chris stepped carefully over the slick flooring, stumbling horribly along the way. Eyeing the girl who'd returned and looked much more like a boy now, she gestured toward her with her thumb. "The kid is my new best friend; f*** you."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:26 am

Strawberry gave a sort of snorted laugh at the question of how she got the Doctor's attention.
"The nut nearly got himself sacrificed to an god, by a group of crazy necromancers." She answered. "So I saved him." She shrugged. "No.. I didn't steal anything from him. Well.. I sorta did but I gave it back.. so that doesn't count." She added, remembering taking his buzzy stick thing. "Anyway, I can't tell you my name." She added.

She turned to look over at birdgirl, glancing her up and down.
"You need boots, if they'll fit on your..whatever you call those? and does that cloak have a hood? If you could hide your face you could pretend you're like an hunched over old lady or something.." She suggested, then added, "I've got plenty of experience sneaking into palaces, we might be able to do that?" She added, glancing at whatever his name was. "And I'm NOT a kid, even though I might look like one." She grumbled. "How many guards are there? What's the layout of this place? Is there a kitchen that we might be able to access?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:40 am

"Ah! New what- No! You can't go switchin' like that! Tha's just rude!" Sayo shook a finger at Robin with a scowl. "I was your friend first!" Rolling his eyes, he huffed and fell back against the door with a scowl. "Offer to show someone the universe, they say yes and end up finding a new friend. Last time I take anyone." Shooting the both of them a look, he cracked a smile and tugged Strawberry into a random hug. "Can't keep her, she's mine." Sticking his tongue out, he opened the door behind them and backed out into the heat of the dessert.

"Gotta keep up, Woman. If you want your new best friend that is. Shame on you." Snickering under his breath, he slung a arm around Strawberry's shoulder and started leading her down the path. "Come on, I'll let you in on a little secret." Shuffling in his pocket, Sayo took out a piece of crumpled paper. "Psychic paper, like the Doc, he gave it to me a long time ago when I was a little girl. Trust me, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:25 am

Chris scowled at the both of them, reluctantly tugging the hood of the cloak over her head and followed them out of the TARDIS. She absolutely hated walking in the sand. She was not meant to do this. Every step was torture; another threat to her balance and another threat to her sanity. She felt ridiculous - like a baby deer who hadn't quite learned to use its legs yet. And she was being forced to become an old woman?

"You suck. You all suck." Chris grumbled, struggling to keep pace with the two human-legged individuals in front of her. "When this is over, I'm super gluing flippers to your feet. WoAH," she yelped, falling onto her knees and nearly onto her face in the process. "F*** this... You owe me some f****** flying time after this, a******," she growled quietly, pushing herself back up and waddling after the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Strawberry was surprised by how hot it was outside, and then was surprised by the random hug. She frowned and resisted the instinct to push him away, and wondered why these people couldn't seem to make up their minds. First they were acting like SHE was the intruder here, now suddenly they were trying to say she was their best friend, but she didn't know them. She decided they were both very strange.

And as birdgirl trailed after them complaining about everything and apparently having a hard time walking, the guy was showing her some paper. And she could see words on it. And she knew what they said. She stopped in her tracks, tensed and wide eyed as she stared at that paper. If she were a cat, her fur would've all been fluffed out like a big poof.
"What is that?" She asked tensely. "You're a sorcerer aren't you?" First he'd been a woman, turned into a man, now this. The Doctor was a strange guy but this person was worse, and she wasn't even sure what to call him, or what to think of his birdgirl friend, first calling her a friend, then saying she didn't like her.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 8:08 pm

"Pfft, real sorcerers wish they had my skills." Sayo snorted, flipping a hand wildly in front of them for a second then opening it up to reveal a blue flower. "For you." With a wink, he tucked it into her pocket before slowing down to walk next to Robin. "Tell you what, we'll go to a planet where the clouds are made up of small plants. Millions of tiny ferns floating in the sky, all very medicinal, hard to collect though." With a sideways grin, he patted her on the head lightly, not sure if patting her on the back would hurt her wings.

Motioning with his hand to stop, he moved forward towards the guards standing in front of the entryway to the courtyard, already holding out the paper for him to read. "I am a messenger from Caesar himself, come to give warning to the Queen of the Nile that there may be a plot among her innermost circle to kill her." His voice switching from it's playful tone to a smoother more authoritative one. The faint German accent from before vanishing along with it.

"It is very important I get this message to her, please be quick about it." He added when the guard eyed him suspiciously. "Hand me the letter and I will give it to her." The man finally said, his jaw setting stubbornly much to Sayo's irritation. "There is no letter, I AM the letter you fool. Paper messages can be misplaced and decoded, a message from the mouth less so, now I am not moving from this spot until I am able to see the Queen."

Folding his arms, he watched the guard's eyes shift from him to his companions over his shoulder and sighed. "They are my personal guard. Dangerous girl and crone woman. Very scary and very efficient."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Chris knew better than to speak during this exchange.

Chris knew better than to roll her eyes at his pompous speech.

Chris knew better than to break his arm for calling her crone woman.

All the while, she kept her head tucked down, scowling at the feet of the guards they couldn't seem to get past smoothly. Honestly, if they'd seen even a single one of her misguided steps on the way here, they'd know she wasn't much of a threat. The best she could do would be to carry the kid out of here - and even she might be too heavy to help. This was such a risky plan. Her talons twitched anxiously as her gaze shifted towards the feet of their newfound small companion. She had zero doubt that she was the "efficient" one of the group.

Even through all that, she guessed they had a queen to save, and if there was one thing she could do, it was save.

"My lord, do you sense that these gentlemen may be a problem?" She asked in the most crony voice she could muster, lifting her head ever so slightly to peer at their faces. This wasn't intimidating at all, but she did her best.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 9:42 pm

Strawberry rolled her eyes and then went quiet as they approached the guards. She did NOT like guards. They were the enemy. They arrested people like her, and tried to attack her. They worked for the bad guy. But she knew not to do anything to call attention to herself. That was why she was in disguise, after all. She stood a little behind Sayo and tried to act like maybe she was a servant boy or page or messenger or something like that. Then Sayo called her 'dangerous girl. She could have smacked him for that. What was the point of wearing a disguise if he was just going to announce to the GUARDS exactly who she is? She felt like putting her hands over her face and groaning, but instead she just gave him a funny look.
"Boy." She mumbled quietly, correcting him. She hoped that, if anyone had noticed any of that, they'd just assume that the guy was nuts. Actually, she was quite convinced of it. The Doctor was nuts but this guy was apparently worse. If this guy got her killed she was absolutely going to kill him and maybe come back and haunt him as a ghost if she figured out how.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 10:24 pm

Looking over his shoulder, he eyed Strawberry for a moment, a small frown on his face. "Is that why you're wearing a hat? I just thought it was a fashion statement..." Turning back to face the guard, he smiled and lifted a shoulder in a light shrug. "Boy, dangerous boy. I tend to mix them up, he has a twin sister that travels with me from time to time. Now are you going to let me see the Queen or not? I remind you it is her safety that is in jeopardy..."

Giving him what he hoped was a stern look, Sayo raised an eyebrow at him, watching with some amusement as the guard sweated for a moment before nodding curtly and gesturing to the archway. "Move on then, be sure you only give the message." Clapping his hands, Sayo waved the two girls to move ahead of him with a smile. "Of course, absolutely, wouldn't think of anything else. By the way-" He leaned in close to the man with a serious look. "Watch the wine, it's killer."

Sending a wink at the now visibly irritated guard, he strode past after the girls, a arm slinging around each of their shoulders. "What do you think? You've been here already Robin, but this one, this one here hasn't seen anything like this before, have you? Am I better than the Doctor or what? You're absolutely enamored with me and plan on leaving him to travel with me right? Yes, we all know I'm handsome and rather dashing, but shame on you for even considering that, big ears is a good guy, give him a chance, Luv." Clapping her on the shoulder, he moved past and strode up the main stairway. "Come on then, audience with the Queen of the Nile!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 11:02 am

"No no, nope. Nope. F*** off, nope," Chris rambled, shrugging his arm off her shoulders immediately. She didn't expect him to know better, but it was quite annoying. You try wandering around with your arms held to your sides. Uncomfortable as hell.

Chris rolled her eyes as Sayo prattled on, giving a mildly concerned look to the young one. "Leave the poor boy alone, why don't you? He didn't sign up for this," she nagged, shoving her elbow into his side. "And don't put words in other people's mouths, it's f****** annoying. My best friend deserves better," she teased.

While the inside of the palace was a bit easier to walk on, it wasn't by much. Chris still found herself struggling to make her way around.

And then came a stairway.

"Oh for f***'s sake, please don't make me walk up that. Can I take this off now? Are we done pretending yet?" she whined, watching with annoyance as Sayo bound up the stairs without so much as a second thought. Stupid human-shaped-feet having piece of s***.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Strawberry was relieved when they got past the guard, but rolled her eyes again at the Doctor's 'twin sister' story. Then he was rambling on about how she liked him better than the Doctor and was going to abandon him? She gave him a look that said the same as her mouth.
"You're absolutely crazy." She shook her head a little in annoyance. "Seriously. What is wrong with you? You're worse than the Doctor. I thought HE was nuts."

Picking up a stick from the ground she offered it to birdgirl.
"Would a cane help?" She asked quietly. She wasn't sure but sometimes a cane or walking stick helped with balance or something. She thought she'd offer. And, an 'old' lady with a walking cane would look more realistic or something. She then glanced at Sayo, pushing his arm away from around her shoulder. "Little advice in the future. When trying to gain access to a royal person.. don't tell the guards that one of the people with you is DANGEROUS." She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "As far as they need to know I'm a helpless kid.. like a messenger or page or whatever, ok?" She really did not like for anyone to be giving guards any reason to give her a second glance.

As she went up the stairs she answered Sayo's earlier question.
"I've seen plenty of palaces before. Never a desert, but one palace is about the same as any other. Guards, jewels, priceless treasure, snobby nobility, too many rooms..." She shrugged and stopped to look back and see if birdgirl needed help. She would hate having to do stealth things with her around, she clearly had no abilities whatsoever in that department. "I still don't see why you couldn't have worn boots." She mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 2:28 pm

"Hm? Oh, we're through, you can do your wing thing now." Sayo flapped a hand in Robin's general direction, focus drawn towards a pair of dog headed guards dragging an unconscious boy through a door. "Does that look... A bit too real for you? I know the priests some of them wore masks, but those heads..."

Turning to look at the two girls, Sayo grinned wide. "I thought something was off about this place!" Putting a finger to his lips, he shushed them quietly and slipped along the wall towards the door. "Let's go see what our dog-headed friends are up to."

Gesturing with his head, he moved along the wall to the door as the last guard walked through and dove to follow them only to have the wall slide shut behind them, successfully making the Time Lord face plant in a wall for the second time that day. "Ow! Really? Twice?!" Grumbling to himself, he slid his hands along the edges of the seam before pulling out his rarely-used sonic and scanning it curiously.

"Ah... Simple, so simple, but brilliant... Robin, ah um... Strange girl, come look at this!" He flapped a hand at them excitedly. "Voice control, I haven't seen this in years!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 2:51 pm

Okay.

She was probably right about the boots.

But Chris didn't like admitting to when she was wrong, so she disregarded that comment and took the stick with a nod of thanks. It probably wouldn't help in the slightest, but it would be good for whacking Sayo over the head with, which was a thing she was sure to find time to do.

"Oh, thank f***," she muttered as she was given permission to fly, tossing the cloak to the ground in disgust and flying to the top of the stairway. As she reached the top, she belatedly realized that Sayo had hit the wall in front of him in the time she was distracted throwing off her disguise. "S***, I missed it! Go ahead, do it again - we've got time," she laughed, gesturing towards the door with a smirk.

"Wait, you haven't seen voice control in years? How long has it been since you've visited like... any place from beyond the 20th century? Yo, kid-who-shall-not-be-named," she turned over her shoulder, "any chance you've got room for one more on your text trip with the Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 3:24 pm

Strawberry frowned as she saw the guards dragging the boy. That didn't look good. She instantly quieted and moved to the wall along with Sayo, wishing there were more shadows to help hide them. Then Sayo ran face first into the wall. She pressed a hand to her face, smothering snickers the best she could. She grinned over at birdgirl when she asked him to do it again.
"Yeah, go ahead." She grinned. "I saw it but I wouldn't mind seeing it again." She laughed a little.

She had no idea what this voice control thing was but it sounded interesting. She looked back at Birdgirl as she was addressed as 'kid who shall not be named'. Seriously? First Strange girl, then this. She rolled her eyes.
"I'm called Strawberry." She informed them. "I don't know, you'd have to ask Doctor. There's Rose too." She mentioned. She looked at the door again and then at Sayo, and spoke quietly. "So how do you get it open? Voice control? Does that mean you just say something like 'Open' and it'll open?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 3:31 pm

"You two are really mean, you know that?" Scowling at the two of them, Sayo rolled his eyes and went back to examining the wall in front of them curiously, a thoughtful frown on his face. "Or something like that." He agreed with Strawberry, half paying attention as he ran a hand along the crack slowly.

"Though I imagine it is something a little more complex than that, perhaps a word in their native tongue?" Trailing off, he mumbled a few words under his breath before snorting through his nose. "Only way to get in is to either listen in on them when they open it... Or..."

Pausing, he turned to face them with a rather apologetic smile on his face. "I am very sorry in advance. But you can kick me around later." With that, he took a deep breath and shouted loud enough to burst eardrums. "ALIENS IN THE TEMPLE! ALIENS IN THE TEMPLE!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 3:50 pm

"Holy F****** S***! WHY?" Chris shouted, suddenly on extreme alert. She held the stick she'd been given in front of her, looking around frantically in anticipation for guards to come by. This was seriously such a horrible plan. How, in any sense, was this going to get them behind that wall? F****** idiot.

It wasn't long before Anubis-headed creatures were peering in from every entrance she could see. So just running wasn't much of an option. That didn't necessarily exclude flying, but it wasn't like the other two in her company could take advantage of that. "F***, here, make yourself useful," she said, shoving the stick into Sayo's arms.

In the distance, she could hear some sort of shouting and stomping of feet, and before long, it seemed that some humans had come to investigate as well. They didn't seem to be very alarmed by the possible literal gods in their presence.

"S***."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Strawberry's eyes widened when she heard him yelling. This was against EVERYTHING she felt was good. With her hands over her ears, she stared at the crazy guy.
"YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND!" She yelled at him in irritation. Guards were going to come. She struggled not to panic, but on instinct she drew her dagger and prepared to fight. There was going to be trouble when the guards came, she was sure of it. She would like to have known that he was about to do that so she could've stuffed something in his mouth first.

As guards and the like began to pour out from the doorways and she felt like they were being surrounded, she considered grabbing another one of her daggers, and prepared to have to fight her way out of this mess.
"You'd better have a really, REALLY good reason for doing that.." She growled under her breath at Sayo. Watching birdgirl pass her cane off to Sayo she wondered what her plan was. Maybe she could do something more cool than flap around and stumble? She sure hoped so cause it seemed like they were going to have to fight a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Sayo flailed his arms and managed to catch the staff by pure coincidence and stared at it with wide eyed satisfaction. "Hey, look at me, a frikkin wiz kid with this!" Trying to spin it around, he managed to hit himself in the face and dropped it with a groan. "Maybe not..."

Looking up, he eyed Strawberries knife and put a hand out to her and Robin who looked ready to tackle someone. "No! No weapons, no fighting! We're prepared to go peacefully! Peacefully." He added with a sharp look at his companions. "No fighting. Just go with it, trust me, when have I proven you wrong? No, don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question."

Holding his hands up, he stepped forward calmly, letting the guards grab his hands and tie them behind his back. "Let them take you, you'll thank me later. Maybe not, but the thought of doing so would be nice." With a wink, Sayo smiled reassuringly at them as the guards approached them slowly. The one holding him barked something at the wall, making his ears perk forward and a grin tug his lips sideways when the wall slid open once again. "Nat- No, Robin, just relax and go along for the ride for once."

Glancing back at them, he winked while being drug into the dark hallway and shoved along. "So... Nice place you got here, a bit too... Space for me, I like Egypt style myself." His guard growled, literal growl, at him in warning. "Alright, fine, keeping my opinions to myself from now on..." Turning down several hallways, they came to a stop in front of a obviously metal door, the guard pausing long enough to bark out another command and tossed him into the darkened room along with Robin right behind.

"Ah, five star, well, three, no bathroom. Now if you don't mind, the other girl-"

"She will be made part of the machine, your business is elsewhere Time Lord."

The easy smile from before slid off of Sayo's face at that, leaving a dark expression behind. "Excuse me, no, she is with me, give me the dangerous girl now."

"We have need of her, you do not." With that said, the door slid shut, leaving Sayo and Robin in the room and strawberry out there, with them.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 7:14 pm

Oh.

My God.

Chris was seething. She stood stock-still, staring silently at the door they had just closed on them, back to Sayo. Her fists were clenched tightly at her sides, her arms shaking. "This is your fault," she whispered, turning slowly to look at this complete idiot. "This is YOUR F****** FAULT!" Chris flew towards him, landing just in front of him. The stupid b****** was too tall for her to look down at, but that wasn't stopping her from letting him know just how much of a mistake he'd just made.

"No fighting, huh? Just trust me, huh? F****** idiot!" Chris mocked, shoving at his chest before turning and putting her face in her hands. How many people were about to die? The kid they dragged off earlier, no doubt - if he wasn't already gone - and that poor kid. She could hold her own, but not if she was literally handed right to them. Straightening up with a deep breath, she turned to face the time lord again.

"You have three seconds to tell me your plan before I shred you to f****** ribbons."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 7:18 pm

Whoa. Wait. Hold ON. Strawberry did NOT like the idea of surrendering, and crazy Sayo was saying to do just that. She glared at him and then watched as he foolishly allowed himself to be arrested. He was going to the dungeon for sure. She didn't even attempt an answer when he asked when he had proven himself wrong. So far it seemed to be the only thing he ever did. She didn't like the idea of putting her knives away, but she didn't want to have to hurt anyone. She looked around and then reluctantly put her knives away, narrowing her eyes.
"You'd better be right about this.." She grumbled.

She went along with them as they were taken down a hallway. She watched them shove Sayo and birdgirl in, and she was about to tell them she could walk in without being shoved, thank you very much, but then heard the weird dog headed thing said that she was going to be... what? Made part of WHAT? She tensed and tried to pull free from the guards.
"Let me go!" She struggled as they started to drag her away. "SAYO YOU LIED!" She yelled, angry that she'd fallen for him claiming that everything would be fine, and that she'd been dumb enough to let them arrest her like this. She began fighting, kicking at anyone within range of her feet, then managed to get a hand free and in seconds she was slashing at anyone within reach of her blade.

Then someone hit her in the back of the head and everything went sorta fuzzy. Someone relieved her of her dagger while she was in a sort of ragdoll state, being supported by the guards and basically dragged somewhere, and the next thing she knew she seemed to wake up, without having truly been asleep, and found that she was now tied together with some other people.
"What..." She shook her head a little, wincing as pain throbbed through it. "What's..happening?" She frowned as she looked over and recognized the boy that had been dragged into the room ahead of them.

She wasn't really aware of it just yet but her hat had fallen off during her struggles, and was lying in the hallways practically pointing the way to where she had been taken. And without her hat to cover her hair that was pinned up, she now looked like a girl again. She glanced around and noticed that her hands were tied pretty well. She wondered if she could get out of it, and tested to see how tight the bonds were. If she could get to one of her knives, she should be able to cut it, and free all these other people.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 12:34 am

Sayo spared Robin a quick glance before starting to pace back and forth in their shared cell. A small cot had been set up against the far wall and he gestured to it absentmindedly. "Go lay down or something, I need to think." Reaching up, he tugged a hand through it hair, eyes focused on something not there with them as he stared blankly in front of him. Truthfully, he was angry at himself at the moment, he should have known better than to trust all three of them would be kept together, but to think aliens would be in Ancient Egypt... He snorted at that, no it was pretty obvious, he just didn't care to notice until now.

Spinning around on his heel, he paced back to the other side of the room, still staring hard at the floor while he ran through millions of ideas in his head, discarding them just as quickly as he thought of them. He needed to think of something, something that would get Dangerous girl back with them so he could think of something clever to get the dog headed people to leave. But how?

Pausing at the wall in front of him, he dug out an unsharpened pencil and began scratching in the stone wall, the soft sandstone breaking up and falling to the floor at his feet while he worked. Various circles began to form under his fingertips while he wrote, muttering under his breath to himself before backing up and eyeing the Gallifreyan words in front of him intently.

"Robin..." He looked over at his new companion with a solemn expression. "Don't forget, I owe you a planet with a sky full of plants." He cautioned her as a weak reminder, hopefully she wouldn't leave him just yet if he kept that dangled in front of her after what he was about to do. Turning to the door, he closed his eyes for a second and sucked in a deep breath. "YOU CAN'T KEEP ME LOCKED UP IN HERE, I DEMAND TO SEE YOUR LEADER! I HAVE NO WATER, I HAVE TO PEE, GET ME OUT OF HERE, I'M CLAUSTROPHOBIC!"

Not even bothering to look over at Robin, he started banging on the door with as much force as possible, continuing to scream at the top of his lungs, just spouting utter nonsense that would most likely annoy everyone within a twenty mile radius. And if there was one thing he knew he was good at after all his years of traveling, it was to be annoying.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 12:48 am

Chris closed her eyes and sighed heavily, putting her face in her hands. She was so incredibly tempted to stay true to her word and tear him up, but she couldn't bring herself to. She was stuck in a state of boiling frustration and she had no way to get it out. It was like a physical sensation. She fidgeted, taking a step forward and then a step back, spinning on the spot as if searching for a place to take out this energy. She threw a punch at the wall with a loud grunt of effort before returning her hands to her head, wobbling over to the cot. She tore at the fabric with her talons, finding a small amount of solace in the destruction. This was utter BS.

By the time Sayo was carving into the wall, Chris had taken a spot on the floor, all six of her limbs sprawled out around her. She'd taken to staring blankly at the ceiling, thinking of all the ways she'd promise to hurt him and never follow through with. As far as she was concerned, he was now responsible for the death of two people. God, Sonya was gone...

His calling her name got her attention, but she didn't quite catch what he said. She tilted her head his direction and startled as he began to make a fuss. Scrambling to her feet, Chris couldn't decide whether or not she should be letting him do this. If this was his plan, it was f****** stupid. She settled on watching from a distance, wings pulled close to her anxiously. "Seriously, f*** you," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)   From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Sonya to... What? (Robin/Strawberry)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next