Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Within, Without and Inside Out I_vote_lcapWithin, Without and Inside Out I_voting_barWithin, Without and Inside Out I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Within, Without and Inside Out I_vote_lcapWithin, Without and Inside Out I_voting_barWithin, Without and Inside Out I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Within, Without and Inside Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Within, Without and Inside Out Empty
PostSubject: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:43 am

Sonya fiddled with her phone as she stared down at the screen, desperately trying to think of something to type out on the empty message. Biting down on her lip, she let out a low sigh and pressed the end button, clearing out the message and bringing her back to the home screen before pushing the message button again and glaring at the blank area in frustration.

For the past hour she had been trying to think of something she could say to convince Thet to pick her up. She knew he would show up no matter what she said, but still... She wanted to talk about something that had been bugging her since their fiasco on the forest planet. Honestly, Sonya had no idea where it all came from really. It had just seemed... Almost natural to do it, at first she thought it was because of the whole 'he's from a different universe like she was' thing, but now she had time to think. And she knew it had to be something different.

Letting out a gusty sigh, she pressed the end button and brought up Thet's TARDIS number, staring down at the screen for a few moments before pushing the call button and holding it to her ear. Looking out the window in front of her, she admired the view she had of the London clock tower, sometimes known as Big Ben for some reason. It was one of her barely used flats that she stood in. So barely used in fact that it had only one couch, a bed and a refrigerator that had food she was frightened to go near considering she swore one of the containers moved when she last opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:07 am

Within the Time Vortex, a TARDIS drifted lazily, the lights of the fabric of reality reflecting off it's shiny black exterior. It made hardly any movements, nor did any sounds come from it.

Inside the console room, it was the same way. A white point star in the center of the time rotor glimmered dimly from not being active at the moment, and the only sounds were that of a normal TARDIS, the faint hums and dings of it keeping itself entertained.

Sweet dreams are made of thi-is, who am I to dis-agreee? Travel the world and~

The Earth song sweet dreams echoed out of one of the corridors of the TARDIS, bouncing upon the glass and metal walls and scattering the fish. It originated from a room in the TARDIS, not far from the console room. The door was wooden, unlike most of the metal doors in the corridor, with Gallifreyan symbols carved into it's surface.

"mmmmh..."

A tuft of brown hair poked out from under a bright red quilt. It started to move, the person underneath disturbed by the sudden noise. A cellphone sat on an end table, lighting up and playing the music that had been sounding through the capsule. Theta Sigma groaned, half tempted to cover his ears with his pillow then go back to sleeping, but knowing that it'd just be kind of rude to leave the call. His hand came out from under the blankets, blindly grasping for the phone. Once in his hand, he pressed the talk button. The music stopped.

Thet rolled over, breathing a sleepy sigh and pulling the quilt down from it's place covering his head. With the quilt gone, bright blue eyes that looked very drowsy and very mussed up hair were revealed. He held the cellphone to his ear.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:15 am

Sonya swallowed thickly once Thet answered the phone, summoning her will, she forced an excited tone to her voice before she spoke. "Thet! Hey, I'm bored. Wanna come by and... I dunno, hang out? Do something..." She trailed off, her teeth catching on her lower lip again before she let it go and continued talking before he could reply. "Go to a movie?" Once the words left her mouth, she slapped herself in the forehead. Stupid! Why would he go to a movie if he has a TARDIS? Stupid stupid stupid...

Letting out a light groan of pain, she rubbed the sore spot and continued talking to the silent phone, not really sure if he was still there or if he had already hung up. "I just wanted to you know, hang out. Haven't seen you in a while and well... I've been bored, yeah! I've been real bored and thought maybe you and I could do something fun! That's it, that's why I called." Sonya grinned into the phone, glad she found an excuse that made sense before she started ranting on about Sea World like she had planned to do while waiting for him to pick up. "So... What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:29 am

Thet blinked slowly, rubbing his eyes and glancing down at the phone. It took a moment for his sleepy brain to register Sonya's words. The stuttering flew right over his head, going unnoticed for the moment.

"Yeah..." he yawned, sitting up and throwing the blankets off "Sure, I'll be over in a moment. See you soon"

Theta pressed the end call button, then set the phone back on the table. He glanced up at the ceiling; a screen showed a red planet, slowly circling a twin star system; Gallifrey, back in his Universe. He couldn't really communicate or travel back there, but the data core held a signal that let him observe his original universe.

"Lady, can you put up a mirror?"

She hummed an affirmative in response, the screen turning from the image to a reflective surface. Theta gazed up at it and whistled lowly.

"Rassilon, I look like a mess..."

Theta jumped out of bed, strolling over to his closet and looking inside for some clothes to wear, aside from the bright green pajamas he was wearing at the moment. After picking out his normal outfit, he padded his way to the bathroom, so that he could get changed and brush his teeth and whatnot. The usual morning stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:42 am

Sonya paced around her flat, through the kitchen, he was coming! Into the bedroom... He is going to be here any moment! Out of the bedroom... Rassilon, what will I say? In and out of the bathroom... I have no idea! Back through the kitchen... Do I hug him? Into the living room again... Or do I just stand there and grin like an idiot? Stopping her pacing, she fell back into her chair with an exhausted sigh. "Ohhh I am a mess." She grumbled, catching sight of her reflection in the mirror she had set up on the wall across from her. Getting back to her feet, she wandered into the bathroom and pulled a brush through her hair, wincing slightly as a knot tugged on her scalp. "OH, forget it!" She snapped into her reflection, snatching a pair of scissors off of the edge of the sink and cutting off the long strands into something shorter and easier to style.

Tilting her head to the side, she studied her new haircut for a moment before nodding an affirmative and pulling a can of hairspray from the sink and spraying her hair lightly. Finishing her primping, she wandered back into the kitchen, her eyes straying to the refrigerator for a moment before she shuddered and pulled one of the cabinets open to see what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:58 am

Fifteen minutes later, Theta walked out of the bathroom, clad in his usual attire of a tweed coat, jeans, sneakers, and bowtie. His hair had been tamed from the bird's nest it was before. His steps were much less sluggish, and though he was still tired, he was also more awake. He strode into the console room.

"C'mon, we're making a house call"

The TARDIS hummed happily, glad that she had something to do now, other than attempt to entertain herself while Theta slept. The Timelord walked up the steps, brushing a hand over the console in order to bring the hologram panels up. He typed in a few numbers, pressed a few buttons, then took a step back so that he could hang onto the railing. The center of the time rotor blasted out light, and with a wheezing sound the TARDIS started off, spinning 'round in the vortex before heading the opposite way from where it had been drifting.

In Sonya's apartment, the TARDIS faded into view in the living room; it was one of the only places with enough room for the box to fit. The door creaked open and Theta poked his head out, eyes searching the flat for any indication of his friend.

"Sonya? You here?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:04 am

Sonya's hand poked around the doorway into the kitchen, waving at Thet as she continued to hide herself in the cupboards in an attempt for him to not sense her awkward actions to him. "About time, it's been at least thirty minutes, did your watch break again. I swear, I have to buy you a new one every time we see each other. I mean really, don't you think about getting a watch that's indestructible? Well, maybe I should..." She cut herself off and bit down on her lip to keep from going on. She had already broke the one rule she set for herself when he got here. Do Not Ramble. Shaking her head, she walked into the living room and summoned a smile as she looked over at him. "Well? What shall we do? London, summer, lots of tourists..." She said brightly, waving a hand at the window as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:13 am

Theta smiled, exiting the TARDIS and shutting the doors behind him with a click. The Timelord glanced over to the window, thinking on what there was to do. Hm. London. Summer. Maybe something not too hot. He wasn't really sure; he had been to London so many times that he'd seen about everything here...twice. He waved a hand to his TARDIS.

"You sure you want to stay here? Cause in case you've forgotten, we can go anywhere..."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:17 am

Sonya smiled and reached over to grab her bag from the couch next to her, slipping it onto her shoulders, she nodded at the TARDIS. "Lead the way. I'm game for anything really. Besides getting into danger, well... Not too much danger... Well... Not dying. I don't want to die, but anything short of that would be fun." Reaching up, she ran a hand through her short hair and slipped through the doors into the familiar control room, smiling excitedly as the TARDIS reached out to her mind faintly for just a moment before vanishing once more. "Hey, I think she's beginning to like me more. She tried to talk to me." Sonya called over her shoulder as she walked over to the console and placed her bag gently on the floor to run a hand over the controls lightly. "How have you been, girl?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:31 am

Theta grinned, finally noticing Sonya's rambling. He wasn't sure why she was, but he found it incredibly amusing.

"The near-death adventures are always the best!"

He stepped into place next to Sonya, fiddling with the hologram panels for a second. He paused with his finger over an alien keyboard, thinking.

"Hmm, we've already been to DauMamur. And Clom. And New Lux..." he scratched at his stubble, trying to think of places he knew of that they hadn't visited yet "Oh! I know just where we need to go; the Kalrorian system. On Kalrore, everything literally glows! And a little further out, on Umack, there's a major trading port. Been there once back in the academy, was really inter-racial. Advanced technology, too. I think it was founded by the trees or something" he glanced over at Sonya "sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:36 am

Sonya smiled up at him and nodded, glad for the chance to keep herself silent. "I'm up for anything that you think is fun. You've had more chances to travel around than I have." She said quickly, looking down at her hands, startled to find the knuckles turning white from her tight grip on the edge of the console. Letting go quickly she shoved them into her pockets and leaned back against the handrail behind her. "Off we go on another random adventure! I've been dying to do something. You know, living in a flat with literally the bare necessities is a bit boring. Especially if you've been holding back on traveling in your own unique way like I do. It tires me out a lot, especially since I've been practicing with time travel as well as space. It takes a lot out of you, and since I don't really look for jobs anymore, no money to get food with either. Speaking of which, I'm starving." She added, quickly pushing herself away from the handrail and darting towards one of the branching hallways. "I'm gonna be in the kitchen yeah? See you in a bit!" Running off, she swore under her breath. She had never been this awkward or nervous around Damon or the older Doctor. Rassilon, what was wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Theta stared after Sonya, his eyebrows furrowed. She had been in a hurry to leave. Was it him? He cautiously put a hand up to his mouth to smell his breath. No...he scratched his stubble in confusion.

After a moment of confusion, Theta's face lit up a bright pink, thinking of what it could be. Oh...well, of course it'd make her react like that. 'Girl things'. He began to start up the TARDIS for when she would get back, trying to shove the thought out of his mind. The TARDIS laughed amusedly in his mind. He glared up at her time rotor, giving a drawn out sigh.

"Oh, you too? I really need to get some more guy friends...this is just unfair"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Leaning her head against the refrigerator, Sonya let out a low groan. "Ohhh, I'm hopeless." She muttered under her breath, glaring at the white metal in front of her in distaste. "Just tell him, say 'Thet, I like you.' There that was easy, real easy." Sucking in a breath, she turned around to walk out of the kitchen only to freeze and fall back into a kitchen chair with a sigh. "Oh who am I kidding, I can't say that! Last thing I need is for him to say he doesn't feel like that about me and then make everything awkward between us. I mean really, how could we hang out after that? We wouldn't be able to even look at each other." Leaning forward, she hid her face in her hands and let out another soft groan. "Oh, Rassilon, Why am I so pathetic?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:08 pm

It'd been five minutes. Theta had landed on Umack, then waited for Sonya...for five minutes. He groaned, running a hand over his face, glancing at the hallway the Timelady retreated down for the millionth time.

"What's taking her so long...?"

He was actually starting to grow worried for his friend. She was never this slow. And she knew her way around the TARDIS just fine. Oh, Rassilon, what if she had encountered the flying shark? He'd always been friendly, but then again, it wasn't too out of place for him to maybe go feral. He jumped down the steps, entering the corridor and starting to walk down it. He listened for any sounds that might give away her position...it was fairly quiet, so he could at least hope there was no shark involved.

"Sonya? You alright?" Thet called, his voice being carried through the hall, loud enough so that Sonya could hear him from her place in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Jumping slightly, Sonya lifted her head at the sound of Thet's voice echoing into the kitchen. Standing up, she hastily drug the back of her hand across her face, wiping away the tears that had made their way down and dripped onto her shirt. "I-" Her voice caught slightly, her throat still closed from her trying to hold the tears back. Clearing it quickly, she tried again. "I'm in here, Thet." Looking down at herself, she knew her eyes would be red, not to mention her face looked like a mess itself. Turning around, she walked over to the sink and turned the faucet on, splashing some cold water onto her face to try and cool it down. "I'll be just a minute." She gripped the edges of the sink and stared down at the basin as the water ran down the drain, mildly interested for the moment as she watched one of her hairs swirl around the edge of the drain for a moment then fell in.

Letting out a small sigh, Sonya turned around and searched for a towel to dry herself off with before she dripped all over the TARDIS as she walked back to the control room. The last thing she wanted was for Thet to ask why she was wet and why her eyes were red.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Theta poked his head into the kitchen, eyes finding Sonya standing over by the sink.

"You alright? We've landed...and are you crying?"

Theta hurried across the kitchen to stand by her side, trying to get a good look at her face. The water and towel had washed it away a bit, though her cheeks were still pink enough and her eyes were still puffy enough for Thet to notice that there had been tears recently. A worried frown came over his features. What could be wrong? She hardly ever cried, and when she did, it was always after something bad happened. Like back on the forest planet with the Azure that sacrificed itself. Something must have happened, he was certain of it.

"What's the matter? What happened?" He half wanted to put an arm around her in comfort, and half wanted to stand back in case she decided to slap him. He instead settled for hovering awkwardly, his muscles tensed, wanting to make one of the actions but unsure of which one to do.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Sonya looked up at Thet in defeat before shaking her head mutely and practically running from the kitchen. Reaching the control room, she stopped by the console and leaned against it with a heavy sigh. "I don't know what to do. That man, I swear." She said softly, gently tapping her fingers on the metal under her hands, trying to connect with the TARDIS and see if she had anything to say. Finally she gave up and dealt with the silence in her head with a slight frown. "Alright! I'll tell him, later. Alright? Just, stop giving me the silent treatment, you've been like this since we've went to the forest planet. I know you know, but I don't know how to tell him..." She finished lamely, looking up at the ceiling, swearing she could feel a smug sense of satisfaction drift towards her through the faint bond she held with the ship. "Oh don't you laugh at me. I like him, alright? Happy I told you? Now how the hell do I tell him, hmm? Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Theta stared at the door that Sonya exited out dumfounded. After a few seconds of just trying to process what happened, he leaned against the counter, letting his face fall into his hands.

"Gah, what am I doing wrong?? I can't even talk to her without her running out of the room like I have some deadly disease!" he glared up at the ceiling of the TARDIS as she began to warble amusedly at his and Sonya's predicament. "Oh shuddup, this is no laughing situation. Something's seriously wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:00 pm

(That TARDIS is cheeky isn't she?)

Sonya folded her arms as she stared at the fish, trying to calm herself down as the TARDIS hummed softly at her, trying to get some attention. "Why should I coddle you? Your the one laughing at me." She snapped, still feeling the pain from her bruised pride as it throbbed again. "What should I do? Go in there and tell him right away? I don't think so. I will wait for the right moment to say such a thing, thank you very much." The TARDIS fell silent as she spoke, leaving the room feeling like a tomb than a control room. Then suddenly it shifted sharply as she ground into motion, the white point start shining brilliantly as she piloted herself through the vortex towards... Rassilon knows where. Jumping to her feet, Sonya ran to the controls, frantically trying to stop her before she landed them somewhere where they'll be viewed as animals, parasites or even worse, pets. "Thet!"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Theta yelped as the room tilted to the side, nearly 90 degrees. He clung to the counter, trying to not fall.

"What are you doing???" When the TARDIS gave no response, Theta started to climb his way to the door, using the cabinets and various other things for handholds. His feet slipped on the tilted floor, not finding a grip.

"Stop it! Where are you going?" Lady hummed back joyfully in response, tilting the room towards the right so that Theta was send sliding towards the door. He clung to the frame as she tilted yet another way, trying to slide her Timelord to the console room. He refused to budge.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Sonya scowled as the TARDIS spun onto her side, forcing her to grab the console as her feet lifted off of the ground. "Stop it I said!" She shouted, glaring up at the star as it shone brighter than before, then just as suddenly as it started, she landed with a thump. Sonya's hands ripped off of the console as she was flung onto the ground painfully. Rolling over onto her side, she let out a loud groan, her eyes refusing to open as she mentally checked off each part of her body to be sure she was still in one piece. Legs, check, arms hands, check, head, check... Sitting up, she stumbled to her feet and slowly made her way back towards the kitchen to check on her friend. "Thet! Are you alright!"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Theta groaned from his place on the floor. He nodded his head dumbly.

"Y-" he cleared his throat when it came out all high pitched and scratchy "Yeah, I'm alright!"

He shakily got to his feet, dizzy from being thrown around like a rag doll by his own TARDIS. He gave the ceiling a halfhearted glare.

"What, may I ask, was that for?"

Lady hummed back cheerfully in response, keeping the secret to herself. Maybe the sensible one will finally tell the bowtie one...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Sonya slid into the kitchen, carefully taking inventory of Thet, noting the bruises beginning to form on his arms from being thrashed around the kitchen. "What the hell got into her?" She demanded, walking over to him and forcing him to sit down in a chair so she could take a closer look at the bumps. Gently placing her hand on his forearm, she sent a tendril of energy into the bump there, erasing it as the gold light washed over it. She bit down on her lip as she focused, her eyes moving up to his face as she inspected it. Spotting a small cut over his eye, she leaned over and placed a finger against it. "You have been given a through beating, my good sir." Sonya stated idly, her eyes flicking away from the cut and down to his eyes, hers twinkling slightly in amusement as she spoke. "Did you tell her that you were going to take a break from the two of you?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Theta laughed, his eyes darting up to Sonya's finger, which was glowing with a golden light, fixing the cut above his eye.

"I would, but then she just might throw me around a bit more...I think I've had enough beatings from my TARDIS today, thank you very much" he grinned brightly, reaching up and feeling the now healed area above his eye. Thet's eyes darted back down to Sonya's.

"Thanks, by the way. Don't know what got into her. I would say turbulence, but that was a little...harsh for turbulence. I'm guessing she's trying to tell one of us something" he paused to glare up at the ceiling one more time "which I don't know what...still! I can't read your mind, you know. ...well, I can, but you never are outright with things"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Sonya's face flushed with heat as she quickly got to her feet and strode over to the sink to get a drink of water. 'You need to stop with this, Lady. And I mean it.' She hissed in her mind towards the machine, only for a low hum of warning echoed around her as she reached out to turn the faucet on. Instantly a jet of water shot out of the sink and hit her in the face, sending her stumbling back into the chair behind her. "Agh! What has gotten into you!" Sonya spluttered, reaching up to wipe her dripping face and hair off as she cast a glare at the sink. "I told you to leave it to me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within, Without and Inside Out
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next