Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_vote_lcapA new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_voting_barA new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_vote_lcapA new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_voting_barA new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 7:55 pm

[This is the next day after "The Doctor is in"]

Care slowly opened her eyes, looking at the unfamiliar seeling, she just felt a bit confused at first, like she just couldn't find where or when she was. She then remembered the last day events and quickly put it all away from her mind. A new day was upon her, and she intended, no matter how she felt, to make the most of the miracle she was living in. She felt cheerful and optimistic. She was living something great, she was in a space machine, she was living the most thrilling adventure of her life.

She got up and realised she didn't have anything with her. No clothing, no hygiene stuff, only the clothing she had been wearing yesterday and her purse. She had a problem that needed solving. Perhaps the other girl... what was her name again? Charity, yes, that was it. Perhaps Charity would have a few clothing, a could give her some soap and lend her a towel to at least shower.

She opened the door and then realise she couldn't even remember how she got in the room she was in. This was going to be quite an exploration early in the morning. She felt a smile forming on her face. She loved that strange anxiety mixed with trill and pleasure that came with novelty. When all was new, she felt like a kid unwrapping Christmas gifts.

She stepped into the corridor and decided to let herself be led by intuition and luck. Fate usually was on her side, and she strangely felt at home in this "tardis". She turned right and walked a few steps before a door presented itself before her. Logically, the sleeping quarters would be close to one another. Perhaps it would be the same here. She knocked.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Charity was just finishing putting her hair in a ponytail when she heard a knock at the door. She tilted her head, turning toward the door. She was dressed already, in comfy jeans and tee shirt, and sneakers.
"It's open, come on in." She called out unconcernedly, but in a cheerful tone.

It didn't sound like the Doctor's knock but even if it was him, it wasn't as if she weren't dressed so she had no problem with whoever it was coming into her room. Tightening the ponytail up a bit, she set her brush down and turned to see who was there, a smile on her face to greet whoever it was.. she assumed it might be Care but she'd find out in just a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 9:37 pm

((If this is still open let me know. I can reply to it))
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 10:11 pm

(It is still, but we knew you were away, and I've been having a few drawbacks myself xD, but I'm back ^^ Job won't be an issue anymore)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 5:49 pm

((Hope all is going well with your Care! Smile ))

The Doctor reviewed incoming data in the main control room, his eyes locked on the scanners screen as he looked through his glasses. Squinting, he adjusted the nob to the edge of the console with his left hand, his eyes not moving from the screen. "Hmmm.." The Doctor mumbled, "That looks interesting, don't remember there's five rings on that planet..well..could have, never really counted them". Inside of his mind The Doctor kept his thoughts on Care and Charity, pondering the events that just occurred. The levels of Care's abilities were definitely impressive and possibly not their true potential; this is what worried The Doctor. Never before had he seen such abilities, in a seemingly normal person; How can she handle all of it without overloading? There has to be a damper somewhere..could be just paranoid.

Suddenly the screen flickered in front of him, the action completely knocking out his thought concentration; "What's going on girl?" he asked the TARDIS as he tried to find the cause. One flicker after another, the screen changed from the image of a solar system to the image of an all to familiar woman. "Doctor...so nice to see you again" The Shadow Architect smirked, "Oh come on! No, no, i'm not coming in for any formal testimonies" The Doctor replied, taking a step back. "You've been hard to get a hold of Doctor..as usual. None the less, we would like to speak with you about a recent huge explosion of psychic energy. You wouldn't know anything about that...would you Doctor?" The Architect asked, raising her eyebrow, "Sorry what was that? I dosed off a bit. If there was a huge explosion of psychic energy i think it'd know" he replied, "Well. We are quite connected Doctor..and know this. If we can pick up that huge psychic signature pulsating through the universe, so can others. If this threatens the laws of this universe, we will find this signature and we will correct it".

In one quick flash, the screen shut down and returned to the previous view of a solar system The Doctor had been browsing. His body retreated down to the bench next to the console, his mind in deep thought as his eyes trailed down to the spiral staircase.
Back to top Go down
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 1:51 pm

The voice that came out of the door sounded like the other girl she met yesterday. As she opened the door, she tried hard to remember her name, while cursing herself for always forgetting new names. It was a name a bit like her own nickname... that meant something... ah yes! It was Charity.

"Hello there, I've just woke up and thought to explore a bit. I'm glad I didn't wander too far. "

She felt both awkward and like she belongs there, in this strange machine out of her nightmare, with these people she didn't know. It wasn't that weird for her life, it was customary for her to befriend strangers and feel like she knew them for a long time even if only for a few days. What was making her anxious, was the fact that she felt at home in this place that had accompanied a lot of her nightmares.

"Your name is Charity, if I remember correctly ?"

It didn't feel as easy as usual to start a conversation, she was still a bit foggy from a migraine, and she didn't have the usual basis to start a conversation. She knew nothing at all about this other girl or this ship they were traveling into. And she certainly didn't want to talk about her old nighmares.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 10:30 am

Charity's guess was right, it was Care. She smiled in greeting to her. "Yes, that's right." She answered. "And you're Care. How are you today?" She asked, a bit concerned as she remembered the headaches and things the other woman had been experiencing yesterday. "Exploring is fine, I haven't actually done too much of it because this place is so huge I'm afraid I'll get lost." She said, then grinned. "What do you say we explore together?" She suggested, thinking that might give them a bit of time to get to know each other as well as getting to know the ship a bit better.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 8:39 pm

((I will pass my turn, since not much is going on for The Doctor. I will pop back into it once Charity & Care have enough time together Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 12:33 pm

(Alright ! but also feel free to make the tardis act as well, if you like ^^ there is nothing like a few suprise to had flavour Razz)

Care smiled at Charity's welcome, it made her a bit less nervous about the whole situation. He fright of the day before seemed farther away now, and well, what could she do about it? Nothing, so better enjoy herself then fret for something she didn't have power on.

"I'm better, thank you, and I'm truly sorry for having worried you all, I'm used to migraines by now, but that one was a bit stronger than usual. I will be myself completely by the end of the day."

Then her smile broadens at the other girls offer.

"I would be happy for your company. Exploring is always more fun when you can share the experience." Then a thought that hadn't occurred to her crossed her mind. "I... do we have permission to explore though? Is it alright to do so? I wouldn't want the doctor or the Tardis upset. I love exploring, and even a bit of mischief from time to time, but here... it feels a bit different from where I used to visit." She said it with a hint of humour when she spoke of mischief, but there was a bit of concern in her tone as well. She was used to not always being prudent, but there were a lot fewer consequences attach to her previous exploring than in this place.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 10:52 am

Charity grinned. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's alright." She told her. "I haven't had much chance to explore but I don't think he'll mind. It's better to be familiar with the place, right?"  She closed her door behind her as she left, then glanced around. "Which way? Maybe this way?" She suggested, starting off down a hallway she had yet to explore.

She smiled over at Care as they walked. "So, how are you liking the Tardis so far? Is it still a bit much for you?" She wondered. She knew that she had taken a little while to wrap her head around the whole 'bigger on the inside' thing. And travelling through time and space? Well, she was used to the idea of space travel but not time travel.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 6:34 pm

The time rotor glowed bright blue, noises from the control console beginning to emit and catch The Doctors attention, "What do you mean you're going to spend time with them?" he questioned the TARDIS. "Oi! I am not boring" The Doctor continued as noises from the TARDIS questioned and answered him back, "You're going to go exploring with them?". Suddenly the control room fell pitch dark, the lights quickly fading out, then slowly crawled back to light up the room, "That's odd.." The Doctor mumbled, "Hello? Are you ignoring me now? Come on old girl!" he tapped the time rotor.

However, the focus of the TARDIS was no longer on The Doctor, instead it loomed over Care and Charity as they walked one of the halls. Using the over head lights in the hallway, the TARDIS turned them on and off to grab their attention; followed by turning each light on after the other to lead and direct them where she wanted them to go. The echoing churning sound of the TARDIS' engines marked her excitement to witness their expressions when they saw her widely different rooms and sections, Which one to choose first?...
Back to top Go down
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Care smiled to Charity, it was easy to like her, she was forward and welcoming, and she seemed to have a mischief similar to Care's. It bodes well for a future friendship. She returned Charity's smile with a twinkle of amusement and teasing in her eyes.

"Of course it's better to know more about the place we live and travel in."

Her adventurous spirit was taking the better of her, and anyway, Why not? If it was dangerous, they would have been warned not to right? Better to know things then go blind, and it was always better to ask forgiveness than permission anyway. And much more fun as well.

So putting her caution and wisdom in the garbage, she heartily agreed with Charity.

At the question, she took some time before answering, not that she wanted to hide anything, she just wasn't sure what she felt exactly, and she hated saying untrue things.

"The Tardis, I like, even if it's still stange to actually see and feel for real the bigger inside then outside. And I sort of like the feeling of it, like it's alive, and it likes us. It's strange to put in words, but I feel welcome by the very place. It happened to me a few times in some old buildings or some cities that seemed to almost have souls, but nothing compared to this place. It really feels alive, and it's like it have a very nice soul..."

Just then, as she was following Charity turning a corner, the light started to change, and alternate one after the other, like it was showing them where to go. Care had a little chukle.

"See, I really think she want us to explore !" She was almost tempted to believe her own words, even if she was partly teasing. "Or perhaps it's a way for the Doctor to tell us it's ok to visit some places I guess... how to know ?" Because her cartesian brain was not at all ready to completely accept that a spacecraft, even if in her dreams it was alive and was traveling also into time, could be alive and have a soul.

She wouldn't be told twice anyway.

"Ready to follow the glowing lights ?"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 9:50 am

Charity looked up in surprise as she saw the lights beginning to flash on and off. She looked up and watched, then smiled as she realized that the Tardis was apparently trying to lead them somewhere. She grinned at Care. "Definitely! Let's go see where she's telling us to go." She said, eager to see. She couldn't wait to see what new things they might find in the Tardis. She hadn't really done that much exploring here, so she had no idea what sort of rooms there might be.

"I think she likes us both." She added to Care with a grin. She figured the Tardis liked her well enough since she'd been around for a little while. But this seemed to indicate that the Tardis liked Care too unless she was actually leading them somewhere not fun. But she doubted that was the case. She believed the Tardis was helping them explore and leading them to make sure they didn't get lost or end up somewhere dangerous.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 8:35 pm

The TARDIS lead the way, via the lights down the seemingly endless corridors to the Observatory Room, whose doors hissed open upon arrival of the two young ladies. The center of the room housed a large telescope, one which The Doctor had snagged after a trip with Rose involving a werewolf and a queen. Details on how the telescope was procured lay out across a bullen board above a desk, at the back right corner of the room; at each corner of the room stood other various researching instruments in which The Doctor used in the past. Mostly gadgets The Doctor himself had created, but it was something the TARDIS treasured, the moments The Doctor spent creating with the TARDIS was their true quality time.

She watched in eager anticipation as she watched, and felt, Charity and Care approach the room she had lead them too; in the back of her mind, keeping an eye on The Doctor to make sure he didn't get himself into trouble. The Doctor whirled about the control console, his mind now fixated on his psi-form observatory head gear he had created and adjusting the ocular circuits on them. His tongue stuck out slightly as he worked on the headset, his eyes keenly fixed on them as he looked through his glasses. If the TARDIS could smile at this sight, she would have.
Back to top Go down
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 10:55 pm

(I'm so sorry for the long absence, it's been quite hard for me these past months since I lost my job, trying to get another one and I had some troubles with my computers as well. I'm trying a new job, hopefully, it will work out well... and I can move in my own place and get some time for myself after so many years of sharing my homes with others Smile )

Care followed the lights, it was thrilling, how did this place know she loved so much chased, treasure hunt and discovery? She couldn't know, but she was thankful. The young woman was grinning from ear to ear, her eyes gleaming with pleasure and anticipation. She was walking briskly, but not running, just walking with long and exited strides.

The light brought her to a room, the door opened and there was some sort of collection. But not a brick-a-brack, as they said in French, it was almost museum-like. There was a feeling of love in this room like a presence Care could feel, whatever was here, was very precious for someone.

"This place is marvelous, can you see, can you feel the love and the care. Everything is in pristine condition, displayed very well. It's so strange, and beautiful as well."

She walked closer to read the bulletin boards and look at the things that were displayed around. She didn't touch anything, it felt wrong to do so, disrespectful even. Care loved museums, and there was something so very intimate in the place. The story displayed at the telescope seems both impossible, and so very like what she had just lived with the doctor at the hospital. And it felt real and true.

"Rose, I wonder who that is ? Have you met her ?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 7:51 pm

((So sorry to hear that Nancy! I hope everything is well, if there's anything i can do please let me know Smile ))))
Back to top Go down
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:26 pm

(Thanks, getting back to rp helps, even if sometimes it's hard to write what I feel like I want her to do. I hate blank page syndrome [color=#009900][b]lol[/b][/color]. And it's hard with the family, but I'm glad I finaly have a place to myself, and I like my job. It's not the love I had for the previous one, but I can say to myself I didn't lost it because I wasn't good, just because the was a restructuration. And the new job is with kids, it's less pression. All that helps pushing the burn out away Smile )
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 11:38 pm

((That's what this place is for more than anything. Finding other people who are looking for a get away as well from life issues. I find music to be very encouraging to write and to inspire for creativity, even when i am in the middle of typing. Well we are all here...whats left anyways, to draw you away or even to talk if you need it))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]   A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new beginning [Care - Charity - Ten]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: