Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_vote_lcapGhost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_voting_barGhost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_vote_lcapGhost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_voting_barGhost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack]   Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Brooke walked down the hall quietly in deep thought, reflecting on the things that had happened recently. She was deeply confused about many things and still felt that she was in a state of shock about it all. She had her arms folded across her chest, holding her arms almost as if hugging herself, and barely paid attention to where she was walking. She was just walking. The Tardis was immense, and she didn't really care much, right now, if she got lost for a while. The library was always a good place to head for, but the Doctor would know where to find her there, and she kind of didn't feel like being found just yet.

The familiar weight of the Nintendo bag at her side was somewhat comforting, a memory of her mother who had given it to her, as well as the locket hanging from her neck. But what did she have to remember her father by? Not the horrible man that she had known all of her childhood, who had beaten and yelled at her and made her feel worthless, but the changed man she had met at the rehab place shortly before he died. She couldn't get him out of her mind, wondering what had changed him so much.

Passing through a doorway, she suddenly felt an odd sensation. She froze and looked around herself. Something was happening. She felt.. as if she were being tugged away. What was this? She felt a bit woozy.. a feeling that was all too familiar to her. She closed her eyes and tried her best to fight the feeling that she might faint. She didn't want to faint, maybe if she fought it hard enough it would pass.

After a few moments, she decided that the feeling had passed, and she opened her eyes as she exhaled slowly. Then she blinked and rubbed her eyes before looking around again. Where was she? She had never seen this place before, and she wasn't sure how she got here. She stood in the middle of an empty street, not in the hallway of the Tardis where she had been moments before. But how? She turned in a full circle, frowning in confusion and trying not to feel afraid. She didn't see anything dangerous around, but the fact that she was suddenly somewhere that she hadn't been a few seconds ago was rather alarming. The last time that happened, she'd ended up in the Tardis, but this time she was apparently not in the Tardis.

"H..hello?" She called softly, nervously, and tentatively. She turned quickly as she thought she caught a glimpse of movement in her peripheral vision, but when she looked, there wasn't anyone there. Feeling a chill down her back, she hugged herself tighter and tried to take slow breaths to keep from panicking. She did not want to have an asthma attack, nor did she want to have an anxiety one. Taking a slow and shaky breath, the girl forced herself to begin walking, to explore this town and hopefully find out where she was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack]   Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Care was leaving the vet's clinic with Havoc when she started feeling strange. She felt like something was tugging at her from the inside. Like there was a rope tied to her inside and it was being pulled. Her first reflex was to hang on to Havoc's carrier and his food. She closed her eyes, starting to feel really dizzy like she would faint. Havoc let out a plaintive sound and she hushed him the best she could, and suddenly the feeling was gone.

She opened her eyes to find herself in an unknown city. She had an odd feeling as she was looking around. No movement, no other sound than the wind around her. It looked like the ghost towns in some horror movies. She didn't like that at all. Havoc was now demanding quite forcefully to be released and she quickly took the decision to agree with him. If there was any danger coming her way, she didn't want to have him prisoner. She didn't know him well yet, but she was already loving him with all her heart. She kneeled on the pavement and put down the carrier and the bag she was holding. Then she opened the carrier and the cat bolted out.

She didn't even think about it when she rushed behind him. They didn't run long, just behind the corner of a building was another living being, a girl who looked as puzzled and confused as Care must look. She slowed down, Havoc back at her side, and walked toward the girl.

That's when she heard another set of footsteps behind her. She turned around and place herself in away she could look both at the girl and the possible new threat that was coming her way.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack
Beginner
Beginner
Captain Jack

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack]   Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 11:10 pm

"I'd to ask why I'm doing this alone again?" Jack asked feeling a tad annoyed as this was the third mission he had to go out on alone. Before there was an answer the phone line made 3 beeps letting Jack know that he had lost signal. Letting out a huff Jack stuffed the cell phone back into his pocket as he walked down the street.

Looking around, Jack didn't notice a lot of things going on many of the buildings seemed empty or just straight up abandoned. If you were to look down the street you'd only see a few streetlights working and that's if they didn't flicker on and off. Jack didn't feel to easy as he walked down the middle of the street since it seemed to be the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack]   Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 2:31 am

Brooke spun around when she heard someone running, and waited tensely to find out who it was. Could it be someone chasing her? What was going on? She looked almost frightened, but Brooke wasn't sure. She glanced around, noticing a cat run past, but then looked back at the woman. She slowly relaxed, just slightly, and opened her mouth to ask her what was going on, and about a million other questions. But then, she heard someone else come running after the woman. Was this person chasing the woman? Should they all hide? Brooke's hand found her taser and she stood nervously, gripping it and waiting anxiously to see who was chasing them.

Then a child appeared around the corner, and Brooke blinked in surprise as she looked down at the kid. She had a cute little dress on and carried a stuffed kitty, and looked to be about eight or nine. She kind of reminded Brooke of when she was a little kid, only this girl had red hair. She glanced at the woman, who also had reddish hair, relaxing a bit.
"Is she.. with you?" She asked in confusion. Maybe they were just playing hide and seek or something? But then the girl spoke up.
"Are you here to help us?" She asked curiously. Brooke tilted her head curiously.
"Help you.. with what?" She asked, oblivious to the fact that she was the probably only one who could see or hear this girl who was, in fact, a ghost.
"Can you make the water taste good again?" The girl smiled and then turned, hearing her name called in the distance. "Gotta go, bye!" She ran off, leaving Brooke looking after her, feeling baffled.
Back to top Go down
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack]   Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 7:48 pm

When she turned around, she saw nothing, behind her, as if the footstep were an illusion. Was it some kind of echo that reverberated her own footstep a bit late? She couldn't say, it really felt as if there was someone there like she could almost see her in the corner of her eyes, and yet there was nothing.

Adding to her surprise, the girl that was real, the one a bit away from her started to talk to the air, and she was having a conversation, only Care could only hear half of it. Was the other one hallucination or something? She had contact with schizophrenia people before, but it didn't quite look or feel like that.

Care put her poker face on, with people that are deranged, it wasn't a good idea to let them think they were judge, and besides, it was not her place to do so. Yet, what should she do? All around her was strange, out of place, and not like a dream either. Her few travels with the doctor led her to think that there was a lot of things she didn't understand in the universe, maybe it was just one more of them. But should she ask this stranger about it? There had to be a reason why they were the only one around.

Havoc seems to answer her dilemma by coming back and stroking the stranger's legs. She didn't knew him long, in fact, she just had met and fell in love with the cat, but Care felt like she could trust his instinct. She took her courage and walked toward the strange girl.

"Hi, I'm Care... I don't really understand what's happening around here, but you seem to be able to see things I can't. Perhaps you can help me?"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack]   Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 8:23 pm

Brooke was still puzzled about the little girl's words, and her abrupt departure, when suddenly the cat was rubbing against her legs. She jumped a bit and looked down at it, startled by this. She stared down at the animal in puzzlement. She had never really had any animal come up to her like this before and she was a little surprised, and wasn't sure if she ought to pet it or just stand there.

Looking back up at the other girl, she was suddenly nervous to hear what she said. The girl had been right there. How did she not see her? Brooke stared back at her, suddenly a little frightened of what she was going to think about this. Memories of her childhood flashed through her mind. The other kids calling her crazy, because she talked with her imaginary friend. They'd started calling her 'Loony Lyn' and it wasn't until she made it to high school that she finally got away from that name, and by then she was going by Brooke anyway.

She took a deep breath and swallowed nervously as she looked back at the red haired woman.
"I'm not crazy." She insisted, fidgeting with the zipper of her bag. "There was a girl there.." She said quietly, nervous and fidgeting. "She was right there.. you.. you mean you didn't see her? She was talking about.. stuff... and things..." She explained quietly, her voice going quieter and quieter and finally looked down at her feet, waiting for the ridicule and snickering to start.
Back to top Go down
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack]   Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 1:44 pm

Care saw the other girl's fear in her eyes, her mistrust as well. The older woman knew those feeling very well, she too had been an object of derision and mockery when she was younger. She had always been different, and she understood a bit of what the stranger seems to be feeling.

She smiled as gently as she could in the strange situation she was in... again. She didn't want to make the only other living people more anxious then they both seem to be.

"I didn't say it wasn't real, just that I can't see it like you do. It feels like something is happening here, I can feel something around us... but nothing more. I'm clueless."
She shrugs, and gesticulate inconsiously as she speaks. "You on the other hand seems to know more, or at least you seem to have the potential to learn more about where we are, why we are here, and perhaps how to help."

She knew the rest she would say might be frightening or a bit to fast, but she didn't know if she had the time to play it cool and kind.

"We will need your help if we are to get it through. I don't know for yourself, but I wasn't here moments ago, and if I like to help others, I also would like to return where I was eventually. "
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack]   Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 10:15 am

Brooke looked slowly back up at the woman. She gave her a guarded, sort of wary look. She was confused, wondering who this woman was. She wasn't making fun of her, and she even seemed to believe her. This was totally new to Brooke. "Um..." She tried to think of what to say. "...I, uh... I don't know that much about it..." She shrugged and fidgeted with her bag some more.

"I, well..." Maybe she did know a little bit, but not much. "The little girl, she said something about the water tasting funny?" She offered the info uncertainly. "And... and she asked if we were here to help them." She added, trying to think back to the puzzling conversation she'd had with the child. "Like... I don't even know where we are, so..." She shrugged awkwardly and wrapped her arms around her middle, hugging herself. "Who are you, anyway?" She asked shyly, in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack]   Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Town [Brooke, Care, Jack]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: