Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile

Doctor Who RP

 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Say Cheese

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Rani
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 39
Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:22 am

Syra looked at Robin,"I am not sure,as I have been saying,I am telepathic and I can give it a try.I can not promise anything."

Syra closed her eyes,as she put her fingers to her forehead and concentrated,and just sent a help,as strong as she could as she concentrated on what the doctor looked like. She knew if the psychic paper received the message their coordinates would be fed directly to the T.A.R.D.I.S. She opened her eyes which were pure white,and they slowly went back to her natural color.

Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-29
Age : 24
Posts : 24
Location : In her TARDIS travelling through time and space

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:30 pm

"I'm going with you two." Sylvia said, nodding at Rax. If she got the chance to look around then maybe she could find some weaknesses of the invading race herself. If Rax showed signs... It could help them. Cursing in Japanese soft, she realised that wouldn't make her any better than the invaders. They deserved a chance to survive, but not here.
Turning to Hannah she frowned, "Even so, someone has to know. When it's not the authorities who can do anything?" She looked at Rax, "Did you make an antidote too? We could try to make more."

((Tokyo as in the real thing, though I'm leaving for mt. Fuiji soon.))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 23
Posts : 1230
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:23 pm

Mal looked around at everyone and wiped the sweat off her brow. She was shaking and trying her best to concentrate on what everyone was saying. Her eyes were shut tight and she cleared her throat several times before speaking, "How about Syra, Hanna, and Robin stay here.. One of the Doctor's selves will come and help us while Robin tries not to hurt herself further. And Hanna, you seem to be the only one with any medical capabilities. Er.. I guess that leaves Rax, Sylvia and I to go.. find the things. Great. S-sounds fun. If th-there's an antidote let's go get it... "

_________________
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Posts : 1775
Location : Not the zoo, that's for sure.

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Robin closed her eyes tightly, shifting to curl up on the seat of the chair and rest her head on the arm. "Good plan. You go do that. I just... I think..." She opened her eyes, frowning at the black dots entering her vision. "Wake me up... later... okay...?" She winced as another wave of pain hit, her vision darkening by the second. 

Rax nodded to Mal, frowning at Robin. "Kid are you alright?" "Yeah... I'm..." Her body went limp as her mind went unconscious. Crossing his arms, Rax looked to Hanna. "Make sure she's alright. Everyone else who is coming with me, this way." Strolling out of the door, he waited for the others to come with him. "I'm closing the door so they won't find you," He said to the others, hand on the button outside, waiting to push it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 39
Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Syra looked at Rax,as she had tried sending a message to the Doctor,"Ok,all of you be careful,even you Rax."

Syra sat almost meditating,as she kept trying to Contact the Doctor,she left a longer message with this one~Doctor,we need your help,aliens experimenting creating a gas to wipe out humanity,four possibly more humans aboard ship,location unknown but your ship should be able to follow my mind waves. One seriously injured needs medical attention,doing what we can.~

After sending the longer message,she took a deep breath,as black tears started falling from her eyes,it was a sign she was telepathically spent for the time.

((OOC: hope this is ok,kinda tired and having writer's block))
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-16
Age : 20
Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

She nodded at Mal. "Okay. Sound good." She said, grimacing when Robin blacked out again. "Yeah. Really good." She said, going over to make sure the girl would be okay. If Robin didn't take it easy, therefore not straining herself, she would be able to refrain from blacking out so much. After making sure she was okay and nothing else bad had come up with her condition, she sat down in a chair close to her and leaned back, letting out a huff of breath. "The one time I'm without him and we need him the most." She grumbled, tapping her finger at a rapid pace before moving to rubbing her wrist like twisting a bracelet. Taking a glance at Syra, she raised her eyebrows, then looked over at Rax and the others. "Yes. Do be careful. We don't want any more injured." She said, nodding over towards Robin.
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-29
Age : 24
Posts : 24
Location : In her TARDIS travelling through time and space

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:47 am

Sylvia nodded at Mal, easily seeing how nervous the girl was, "That sounds like a plan then." She smiled at her reassuringly, hoping her years of observing Ran during her karate practices would help her a little, and thought in Japanese that she would have to try some techniques, if she could remember them properly.
"I hope I'll get to meet this Doctor, you all actually make me curious as to what he's like." She turned to Rax, walking out quickly, "Now, let's not waste more time waiting here." Her expression turned serious. Yes, there was no time to waste, they had to move now if they wanted a chance of survival at all. Somewhere she wished she'd gone back to Arthur to give him the usual goodbye kiss, but right now was not a time to linger on that.
Looking at Mal, she smiled slightly, "It's ok to be afraid, but don't think you're stupid. I think you are smart. I'd love to hear what you think more." Then she turned to the rest, bowing deeply, slipping back into her Japanese traditions as she helt her hands together in front of her lap before straightening again, "It was nice to meet you all."

((gawd, I didn't realise how annoying it is to not have Internet for so long. I really must be addicted Mad))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 23
Posts : 1230
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Mal rubbed her hands over her face, taking in a long, uneasy breath and releasing it shakily. Okay, get it together. It wasn't like she hadn't been in this kind of situation before. Well, she was never kidnapped before so this was a first. And the Doctor wasn't here to save her, that was also a first. Oh, and she murdered someone....

At that thought Mal paled even more, if that was possible. She felt as if she was going to black out and hoped if she did she didn't have to wake up unless it was to find out this was all a nightmare, something of her imagination. She heard oh of the others talking to her and looked up to eye Sylvia. "I-I'm not afraid. And you probably don't want to hear it... I suck at this. Y-you're way better at this..." Mal rubbed her hand over her face again and turned, wandering after Rax. "L-let's just go..."

_________________
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Posts : 1775
Location : Not the zoo, that's for sure.

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Rax offered a slight smile to the group before nodding to Sylvia and Mal, "Come on, then. I need to close the wall behind us, we don't want them to get discovered or else they'll all end up like your friend." Glancing over at Robin, he frowned, seeing her face contorted in pain. With a sigh, he tried to keep his thoughts clear, his eyes drifting back to meet Sylvia's, then Mal's. He was honestly quite surprised she'd be coming with him, that she'd want to keep her friend safe, but seeing as the other two were needed, it would be better for her to come with him. 

Robin's face continued to pale, her body limp with her arms dangling protectively by her stomach. A small red line began to appear on her shirt, showing how badly she was stitched up in such a hurry. Right now, a Doctor would be really good, any kind. Even a normal human doctor would be very useful right now. Time was ticking away, the fleet almost able to leave any minute.

_________________
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 39
Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Syra opened her eyes slowly,as she looked in Robin's direction,and she stood up,as she saw the blood from her wound.She knew they needed to make a bandage of sorts,and the only thing she had clothwise was her skirt.

"Hanna,we need to bandage this up as tightly as we can,it needs pressure till she can be properly treated,I have nothing I can tear on me."Syra said,as she used her hands to apply a little pressure to the area."Hey Robin,you need to hang in there you still have a brother to chew out somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
avatar

Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 26
Posts : 2830
Location : Anywhere, Doing whatever.

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:09 pm

"Well, what do you suggest we do? Go drifting around in circles?" The Doctor demanded of his TARDIS as she refused to let him land on yet another planet. A slightly incredulous look on his face as he studied the Time Rotor with his hands flung up in the air. "There are only so many places we can go. And I am not going back to the planet where all of those flowers sang. Do you know how hard it is to sleep during all of that?"

Shaking his head, he returned his attention to the controls, searching out another planet to go to before a sudden warning ring sounded around him. "What is it this time? Out of cleaning supplies?" He snapped in slight irritation before shaking his head and resuming what he was doing before the screen swiveled around in front of him, blocking his view of the controls with a message displayed on it. "Alright alright, is this why you wouldn't let me go anywhere?" He asked before shaking his head again and typing in the co-ordinents into the controls and sending himself and his box into the vortex.

With a familiar grinding noise, he landed in the cell the other's were in, right in the corner with the doors facing out for once. Poking his head out of the doors with one of his signature grin as he took in the surroundings and the people gathered in it. "Someone call for a Doctor?"

_________________
Banner made by: Sayo/ 9Th Doctor
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-29
Age : 24
Posts : 24
Location : In her TARDIS travelling through time and space

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:30 am

Sylvia glanced at Mal as she followed Rax. They had been walking for a while, but the silence was getting to her nerves. It was clear the girl wasn't aware of her own abilities, she just knew she'd be smarter than she thought. Even so, she wouldn't pull it out of her anytime soon.
Turning her gaze to Rax, she thought about how his companion threatening to shoot them had looked familiar. Trying to place his face she frowned. It probably hasn't been him she had seen, maybe someone familiar... All those western faces tended to look alike, just like Asians looked alike to them. Even Rax seemed familiar, she now realised. Maybe more because their faces were so human. Didn't they say there were at least three people on earth that looked the same as you? How would that be for the entire universe? If there were more races that looked like human probably more.
Shaking her head she went back on topic, "Where is this poison of yours located exactly? If we can we have to mix it with an antidote before it's thrown on earth."
She frowned, loosing herself in thought again, this time thinking of Arthurt. Oh how she wished she could just sit next to him.
"I know I said this before, but there's no time to loose."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 39
Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:07 pm

Syra turned and looked at The Doctor," That would have been me,I am glad you got it,one more telepathic message across the universe trying to find you i think I would have passed out. Anyways,first things first,Robin is very hurt,the others went to stop the aliens."

Syra would have probably laughed at the entrance,but she did have a killer headache at the moment. Maybe she should have stayed in London,the United States,were the same as home. She needed to do research next time,and find a place with little extraterrestrial action.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-16
Age : 20
Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Rubbing her wrists, she listened to the sound of the others going, leaving Robin, Syra and herself there. Drifting off into her thoughts, she sat up straight at the mention of her name from Syra. She looked over at Robin with eyes that were slightly wide. She shouldn't have let herself drift off in her thoughts. Because of that, Robin could have died had Syra not been paying attention. Mentally chastising herself, she stood up and grimaced at the hurriedly stitched wound. "Knew that I should have brought my bag." She muttered to herself, her mind running through everything in the room she could possibly use to repair the stitching herself, or to bandage up enough to keep the pressure and stop as much of the blood flow as possible.

The sound of the rough grinding noise brought her to stand up even straighter, if that was possible. She gave a small smile and looked towards where the TARDIS was materializing. "Thank god." She whispered more to herself than anyone else. When the Doctor's head popped out, she raised an eyebrow in thought. 'How many of him are there?' She wondered in her head. Bringing herself back to the problem at hand, she brought her attention back to Robin. "Wouldn't happen to have any medical equipment with you, would you Doctor?" She asked nicely but a little hurriedly as well, not wanting to lose the girl she had only just met. The feeling of losing someone was horrible. Even if you just met them. She knew this from experience.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 18
Posts : 1775
Location : Not the zoo, that's for sure.

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:25 am

Rax looked over to Sylvia, nodding in agreement. "It should be somewhere in the lab, but if it isn't, they already took it. The antidote should be in there either way." He glanced behind them, then faced the front again, trying to keep a lookout. The sooner they could get to the lab, the better. "To the right." He pointed down the corridor, looking back and forth to make sure no one was there, and turned to walk down the new path. "We're about 3 more turns away, I believe." He glanced behind them, frowning, thinking he saw someone... Putting it off as lighting, he turned to lead the group once more. Meanwhile, Robin's breathing was becoming shaky, her face subconsciously scrunching in pain at the pressure being applied to her abdomen.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 23
Posts : 1230
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Mal, much to her horror, trailed behind the group which put Rax in front of Sylvia in the middle. No sense letting the one who could think her way out of things in danger. Mal was just a nervous wreck who would be better off being killed if it came to that. Oh, that was dark, wasn't it? But then again that horrible cloud of guilt seemed to be descending on her, covering her in its mist. This blew big time. Sighing to herself, Mal looked behind them every few seconds. Her paranoia was itching at her, telling her someone was there, someone was just around the corner. Well hopefully the antidote wasn't too far away and the lot of them could save the earth. If not... well then that would just be a shame. "Y-you have a gun, right?" She quietly asked Rax as she looked behind her for the billionth time since leaving the room.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
avatar

Join date : 2013-06-29
Age : 24
Posts : 24
Location : In her TARDIS travelling through time and space

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:19 am

"Even guns wouldn't help much..." Sylvia whispered, listening carefully, "We are being followed, one man at least. By now they might have asked for back up."
She frowned as they passed a corner and heard the quick footsteps as someone caught up with them, "What I don't understand is why we haven't been attacked yet. If they were out to kill us or sound the alarm they could have done so. That leaves us with two options." Glancing over her shoulder, she looked at the corner behind them, not liking the fact Mal was last. She should have let the girl walk in front of her as it was clear to see how nervous she was, "Either the one following us is not sure of Rax's intentions and wants to make sure before he or she acts..." Looking back at Rax's back her frown deepened, "Or we are followed by someone who has goals of his own, not sure if we're the good or the bad guys."
She avoided looking over her shoulder, giving the other two a look that told them to do the same, "In the last case we could have a potential ally. Either way we have to make sure before we get caught." Grinning she closed her eyes, hearing the footsteps again, "I might have an idea to lure out or follower, but I'll need back up from you two."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   

Back to top Go down
 
Say Cheese
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: