Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPainted Blind  - Page 2 I_voting_barPainted Blind  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPainted Blind  - Page 2 I_voting_barPainted Blind  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Painted Blind

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Painted Blind  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:49 am

Mal rubbed the back of her head and turned red herself, not meaning to embarrass the guy. "I-I'm sorry, of course you're human." Keep your trap shut, stupid. She thought to herself with a loud sigh. Well, he was human. Just because he had some weird ability didn't mean he wasn't. If she took herself into consideration.. she was still human, her ability didn't stop that. An ache started to make itself known in her head so Mal reached up to rub at it. This was a lot to think about, a lot to take in. And now Sonya was talking about this Rassilon again, along with assassins and killing and ugh. "Wait so now we have to look out for a monster that is stronger than this guy? Well that doesn't seem bad since you took care of the last one like it was nothing, right?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Robin simply stood there and watched as the others conversed. Of course, she had her own questions, but they were already asked by Sonya or Mal. So she kept her mouth shut, listening to what they each said and checking each question off her mental list. Yup, asked that, asked that, asked that a while ago, aaaand... asked that. Mentally sighing, she just waited for something to do. If she couldn't ask her own questions, she'd at least try to be helpful. At the very least she'd stay out of the way, but that was boring. 

((bad post is bad. blame the bacon brain.))
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:14 pm

There were a lot of questions and comments flying right over Ryder's head. He kept his blue eyes trained on the fading figure of Massie until she was out of sight. "I'm not that odd." He muttered defensively, glancing at Sonya with an emotionless face. "And, look, I know as much as you do now. My powers... Or abilities, or whatever, that Rassilon guy must have thought they were dangerous or something." He ran his hands through his hair, trying to calm himself as he slowed his breathing. "The only one who knows is my mom, and I'm not about to ask her." He said hesitantly, as if stepping around the subject very lightly. Once Mal began to speak, he turned his neck to look at her. "The last one isn't easy. Not as easy as the first two. I can't just do the ice trick." He whispered, his voice dying down once his ranting was finished. Least they got me to talk, even if it was pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:08 pm

"I know the feeling." Sonya muttered, a flash of anger crossing her face before fading away again. "He had me abandoned on Earth because of what I do. So don't feel so alone in that aspect." She added, flashing a forced smile over at him before turning to survey the area, her hands planting themselves on her hips. "So, the last one is harder, how do you normally get rid of it? I mean, it can't honestly be just simple water tricks that get rid of the thing." She finally said, keeping an eye out for another Bio-Creature as she spoke, her nose was already picking up the faint scent those damn things carried around with them. "Might want to think of one soon, I'm getting the feeling we might have company here in a few moments."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Mal tilted her head at Ryder and felt a stab of sympathy hit her. Poor guy, it sounded like he didn't deserve this at all. The only crime he committed was having his unexplainable ability. But that wasn't something one chose, was it? She was speaking from her own experience when she said no. Alright, well now it sounded like they were up against a pain in the arse. A monster stronger than the previous ones. She shivered at the thought, not really wanting to get involved but finding herself so anyway. Wasn't that always how things turned out? "Yeah, what Sonya said. Because let's face it, I've got nothing.."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:10 pm

((I hate wasting a whole post for this, but I kinda don't have anything to do but stand there. So... *pass*))
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Ryder cracked his knuckles, looking between Sonya and Mal, then at Robin, who was certainly much quieter than his sister. "It... It was always more than just a cup of water I'd need. I mean, something big like a water tower." He thought of the last few times he'd have to defeat a third monster. Sometimes, he just got lucky, did something random and out of instinct. Then there would be the time he broke six drinking fountains going throughout the school just to muster up enough water. That created waves and the school was closed for weeks. He ran his fingers through his hair several times, sucking in his cheeks as he inhaled. "And, and it'd start whispering in my head. Making me think I was crazy. Trying to slow me down."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:23 am

"Oh, whispers in the head is nothing. Try having a whole 'nother person in there with you." Sonya said idly, her shoulders lifting up as she turned to study the town again, her nostrils flaring out as a rank scent drifted across them. "I mean honestly, really strange when your fighting off a brain take over by the cyber leader, then turn to find a person that was supposedly dead for ages just standing there in your head... Watching you." She rolled her head to the side, flashing a wide grin at him. "I was being stalked without the stalker having to go far to watch me." She added, winking slightly before pacing back and forth, anxious to get this over with, to see the last bio-creature. It wouldn't take much to help the guy, she did know the right setting to destabilize the thing to where it wouldn't keep it's form as easily. It all depended on him, if he'd accept the help from her really.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:26 am

"This isn't a competition, Sonya... not everyone has the mind of a Time Lord." Mal felt the need to defend the boy, maybe it was because she could relate in a way... that was something new, wasn't it? Being able to relate to someone who was human, or close enough to be. But was she actually going to help this guy out by speaking up against her older friend? It was intimidating and normally she would never have done it, not in a million years... but there was a first time to everything.

Mal directed her attention else where, head swivelling to try and find the general direction of this Bio-Creature. Maybe she should run and hide now. Take Robin with her and just run. What else could they do? Mal wasn't good with this kind of stuff. Jeez, she thought this quite frequently, didn't she?
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:49 am

Robin looked around, trying to figure out where this Bio-creature was coming from. Sonya said she smelled it, but then again, she was a Timelord and had super smell or whatever you want to call it. "So do we need to get somewhere with more water or are we staying here? Not sure if it'd follow you or not..." She trailed off, feeling like she was sounding a bit stupid right now. She kind of felt like that though, because she didn't really have a clue what was going on. Is this what normal humans feel like when aliens are attacking? It's so... blech.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:59 pm

"It doesn't need to follow me. It'll just show up wherever I am." Ryder replied to Robin, tucking his hands into his pockets. He was slightly grateful for Mal's comment to Sonya, though it made him ten times more uneasy. "I can take you guys to the water tower." He offered after a moment of silence, "just need to grab my bag." Turning away, he went back into the school, moving robotically through the halls. His teacher was yelling something, it sounded like his name, but he ignored it as he slipped into the class, keeping his head down until reaching his desk. Ryder then lifted the backpack, dropping it onto one shoulder before hurrying back out the building. He pushed the novel he continued carrying around into his back pocket. Jumping the steps, Ryder wandered back towards the group. "I didn't bring my truck today, but it isn't a far walk." He explained lightly, nodding up the street. "We should go now if we want to be there before the third one comes." He tightened a hand around the strap of his backpack, his fingers going pale.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Sonya turned to examine him curiously for a moment, her eyes flicking over his hand gripping the bag then back up to his face. "It's ok to be nervous, Ryder." She said quietly, a sudden pained look crossing her face before vanishing behind a smile. "If I said I never got nervous, I'd be lying. And I don't really like lies." She added dryly, turning back around and studying the area. "We should get moving before it decides to come to us. It's already in the area." Stuffing her hands into her pockets, she started heading down the sidewalk, her eyes already picking out the water tower just in the distance as it peeked out between two trees.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Mal swallowed heavily and started to scurry after the others, hoping they would get in the tower in time so the monster wouldn't kill or just seriously maim them. That was not exactly on her bucket list. She kept glancing behind her in that paranoid manner, expecting the thing to jump out at them at any given moment. It has happened to her in the past.. though the monster was her own mother. That was a whole other tale though.

"Maybe we should run if it's so close?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:46 pm

"I don't think it's that close, Mal." Robin shrugged, walking alongside the others towards the water tower. Maybe it was close? According to Sonya, Ryder was nervous right now, so that was either from plain out being afraid of the thing, or from the fact that he thought it was close. Either way, running would only draw attention to them, and it would probably weaken Ryder. Huh. This is probably the first circumstance I've been in where running wasn't the answer. She looked to the others to see what they thought - she was probably wrong and they should probably be running for their lives. Hm. Maybe it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:14 pm

Ryder loosened his grip after Sonya had said something. He wasn't very nervous. He had done this before, but that was by himself. Slowly following after them, Ryder lifted his head when Mal and Robin spoke. "No, it's close. Just behind that building," he pointed where a small, square office building sat, positioned beside another park with a large amount of trees. Quickening his pace, he started a slow jog until he was running around several trees and the building. There was a fence to get over and a ladder to climb, then the water tower. He had only been up there once or twice, mistakenly drunk the first time. Running his hands down his jeans, he didn't wait for them as he got over the oddly small fence. "The ladder is pretty rusted, so just be careful and slow." He called over to them, stopping at the base of the ladder to wait. Now, he was admittedly more nervous than before. Like Sonya said, he had felt the presence of that last monster near the school. The very presence that was probably following them.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:18 am

Sonya grinned up at Ryder, the prospect of dangerous stares not stalling her as she began climbing up after him. Her careful steps on the outsides of each of the stairs as she set her foot down, one after another. "You know, rotting stairs has nothing on a planet surface crumbling under a certian amount of weight, espeically if your over that weight limit and you begin to feel the ground below you give away. Not very fun to run on the edge of a growing cliff." She mumured with a chuckle, her eyes closing as she shook her head at the memory. "You know.. It just looks so much more fun in the movies."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Mal followed and swallowed heavily when Ryder pointed out just how close the monster was to them. Dang, so there really was no chance to run now, eh? She looked at the small fence and sighed with both frustration and annoyance before struggling over it. The rusted ladder was just ahead and Ryder had began to climb it. Wait, what was that? Rusted? Heights? There was no way she was going up there... nope. None. Mal stood on the ground and looked around, desperate to find cover while the others decided to up the damn tower and risk falling. She basically said screw this in her head and jumped over the small fence again just to run over to a clutter of dumpsters a few feet away. Mal jumped behind one and curled up there, waiting for all of this to pass. Maybe she'd find a way to make herself useful... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Robin followed the others, looking about for any sign of the Bio-creature. She came to a halt as Mal changed directions, the other two beginning to climb the water tower. "Mal!" She rolled her eyes, moving to catch up with her and go where ever she was going to make sure she didn't accidentally get herself killed, because with her luck, she'd do just that. Crouching down behind the dumpster next to Mal, she frowned at her and crossed her arms. "And we're sitting back here why? Why not go climb the water tower! You'd be safer up there you know, down here you have no idea if it's gonna come crashing down on us." Sighing, she shifted a bit so she could lean against the metal behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:33 am

Making it up, Ryder rested his hands on the railing, looking at Sonya thoughtfully. "You seem to take every current situation and tie it down with an old one." He said, trying to pick his words delicately, though failed miserably. He just spoke his mind instead, which seemed even worse. Turning his back to Sonya and the ladder, Ryder moved towards the hatch that opened the tower. It creaked, but moved effortlessly. The water inside looked black due to the no lights and it's stillness. Ryder sighed loudly, shaking his head as he took a step back, pressing himself against the railing he knew he shouldn't trust. "I can't do it. I don't think that it's possible enough. We have a large water supply, but it'll take too long." He thought back to every other time there was a third monster, a third creature to take care of. Never was he this nervous about it. It seemed almost like a routine every other time, but now there were people with him. Ryder took a step back towards the opened hatch again, staring down at the still, dark water. "How are we going to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Mal shot Robin a surprised look and began to shake her head, "No I won't climb the stupid tower. Me and heights is a bad, bad thing! And knowing my luck with that blasted rusted latter.. it would break and I'd fall to my death. Hell, I could make it up the tower and still end up falling to my death. My luck is horrible and that's why I'd take my chances on ground level than go up there. Plus it's easier to run away if something were to fall on us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painted Blind    Painted Blind  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painted Blind
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: