Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A Crazy Family Paradox I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A Crazy Family Paradox I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A Crazy Family Paradox I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A Crazy Family Paradox I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A Crazy Family Paradox I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A Crazy Family Paradox I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A Crazy Family Paradox I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A Crazy Family Paradox I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A Crazy Family Paradox I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A Crazy Family Paradox I_vote_lcapA Crazy Family Paradox I_voting_barA Crazy Family Paradox I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A Crazy Family Paradox I_vote_lcapA Crazy Family Paradox I_voting_barA Crazy Family Paradox I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A Crazy Family Paradox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

A Crazy Family Paradox Empty
PostSubject: A Crazy Family Paradox   A Crazy Family Paradox I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Chapter One
Bugs? No Thanks.

A/N: This skips between views a lot. Co-Written with Le Docteur.

Amelia kicked the small rock with her blue and white converse, chasing after it slowly, a small smile plastered on her face. It wasn't every day that she got forced to go on vacation. Permanently. That was another job. But she wasn't good with bugs. Pet shops were out of the question. That was okay, she had the shoe clerk gig going too. She stood on the edge of the sidewalk, arms out for balance, and walked along the edge, humming a silly tune to herself. Every step bringing her closer to the danger she was unsuspecting of. For the past week there were strange stories on the news. People being abducted in broad daylight, snatched right off the streets. Nobody knew who was doing it, only that they looked like ants. In the past week at least 12 people had been taken. The large, humanoid creatures with the face of an ant would come, take their prey, and be off. Nobody could remember how the Ant-Men got there, as no one saw any means of transportation. Amelia kept walking, humming to herself when she heard an odd noise. It was a faint hum, that slowly became louder and louder. She looked across the street to the source of the humming, and saw that a blue 1960's Police Box materialize out of thin air. The door to the box flew open, and steam and smoke billowed out. With the gasses a man was shot out, a man in singed brown pants, burnt white dress shirt and bow tie, he had no shoes. After he was shot onto the pavement and landed with a thud! The doors shut tight. He sat there groaning loudly. This was enough to scare off the ant, for now. It disappeared almost instantly, only the noises stayed, and they sounded enraged.

Amelia stayed where she was, wary to move toward the man who had just burst out of the Magical Blue box. After a few moments, and certain the ant thing wasn't any where close to her, she crawled over to him. He was chest down to the pavement, his face turned to the right, toward her. She lifted her hand and poked his arm, hoping he'd move. After that failed attempt, she decided to take a closer look. She moved the hair out of his face, revealing the magical Blue Box Man. She ran her finger of the edge of a bow and then found something in the inside pocket of his coat. Curious little her. She pulled it out and poked at it. "Hmm. What's this?" She asked the Magical Blue Box Man. "is it your wand?" She waved it around. "No." She pressed on something and it lit up, emitting a sound. "Ah! I got it to work!" She smiled gleefully.

He turned around, and groaned loudly in pain. "Stop- give it- mine..." He convulsed on the ground as he breathed regeneration energy into the air. He looked as if he was having a spasm, as her jerked about. Once he stopped, his body went limp, and he was out cold.

Amelia jumped. "Ah!" She dropped the silver thing and watched the man before crawling back over to him. She poked his cheek and, with no response, stood up. "Well. This is no fun." She muttered. She bent down and scooped up the silver tube and then grabbed the mans arms. "Can't leave you out here." She grunted with the effort. This was going to be a long walk. By the time she got back to her flat, with he Magical Man of course, she was so tired, she almost passed out on the floor by the door. But, she needed to take care of Mr. Magic here. She began the slow process of getting him on the couch and then wiping he dirt and grime away. She removed the bow tie and his shoes. Removing the jacket, but that was as far as she was going. The pants were staying on. But, as luck would have it, little miss fun came out to play. After that all was done, cleaning, locking doors and windows and everything that had a lock, nothing was getting in, and all, she stuffed he clothes into the washer and slumped to the ground in front of it. She could just see the man in the living room, on her couch, with a blanket on top of him. Amelia smiled. "We did it." She gave silent cheer and her eyes grew heavy, sleep claiming her at last. She woke up a few hours later, and noticed the man was still sleeping deeply on the couch, breathing yellow gas into the air. He stood up and walked to the kitchen for a drink when she heard it. That odd noise before she saw the ant-man. She fixed herself some tea and sat down at a chair, facing the Magic-Man. She sipped her tea slowly and heard the noise coming from her window again.

Amelia, tea and a blanket wrapped around her, glanced at the window, a shadow moving ever so slightly. She stood up, letting the green blanket slide off of her shoulders, and began pulling the all of the curtains closed. On the last one, she stopped and looked over at the Man. "His breath is golden." She whispered, watching a few moments as he breathed the golden air. "Is he an angel?" She asked herself, turning back to the window. She suddenly screamed and fell back onto her bum, crawling away from the window and up against the couch. She has dropped her cup of tea, which steamed, still hot. One of the ant creatures was staring in through the window. She really wished the Magic Man would wake up, it seemed these things were either following him, or her. Amelia pulled her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them, a small whimper escaping her lips. "Magic Man. Magic Man. There's a Magic Man on my couch." She sung to herself, trying to calm herself down. She really didn't like bugs.

The large creature pressed its face against the window, making loud sounds. It said something in a gargled tone "We have found the Doctor... We have seen him...He is here!" It seemed to be excited, as its antennae were vibrating furiously. After is finished talking, more appeared at the other windows, all vibrating with excitement, apparently. The pressed their large mandibles against the windows, and scraped violently at them, attempting to get in. One more of them spoke, "What do we do about the female?" The others nodded, and another answered. "We do not need her, she will be spared if she leaves us alone, but we will eliminate her if need be."

Amelia, cowering by the couch, suddenly looked up. Something in her head clicked, a memory from her childhood, and she began to move. She moved to each window individually, opening the closed curtains and looking at each alien in turn. Then, she walked over to the man, ran her hand through his hair and smiled. "I've found him Grandma Pond." She whispered, watching a wisp of golden air escape his mouth. She stood up and retrieved the clean and dried clothes from the dryer. She sat the down on the couch arm and looked down at the Magical Man. Bending down, so her mouth was close to his ear, she whispered. "Time to wake up." She stood up and watched another wisp escape his mouth. "He looks just like you said he would." She said, walking to the kitchen. Running the cold water from the sink, she got a bucket from under the sink, filled it up with some ice and poured the cold water into it. "There. This might work. A nice cold bucket of ice water." She turned the water off and made her was slowly back to the couch. Her flat was all open, except for the bedroom, it had a door. The rest of the flat was walls and open doorways without doors. Setting the bucket down by the couch for a moment, she went and got a dry towel. Moving the clothes to the chair she had been in earlier, she lifted the heavy bucket up and tipped it over. The cold liquid poured onto the man, hopefully waking him up, even if it was for a moment.

He shook violently and sat upright, back stiff. "Oi! What do you think you're doing?! I'm regenerating here!" He jumped up and shivered, and then realized his lack of clothing. "Ah! Clothes! I'm cold! Why would you do that?! Where am I?! Who are you?!" He began jumping up in down, looking like a young child a midst a temper tantrum. He looked around, and saw an ant-man through the window, and it cocked it's head. "Oh. It's you." He looked mad all of a sudden, and walked around, looking for something. "Wheres my screwdriver?!" He yelled, and faced the woman.

She fell back and sat there as the man walked around, shouting. "I'm sorry." She whispered, picking up the bucket and standing up. "But, there are a whole bunch of giant bugs outside my window. How was I not to wake you?" She scowled a little and walked over to the sink, dropping the bucket in with a loud clank. "Oh? It that what that was?" She smirked and crossed her arms. "There it to a dog on the way here. You were a bit heavy." She put her hands in her white jacket pockets, fingering the Sonic Screwdriver. She gave a light laugh. "You want to dry off?" She gestured to the towel by the couch. "And your clothes. I cleaned them." She smiled and turned around, drying out the bucket with a dry clothe. "I found the Doctor Amy. Just like you said." She whispered to herself, not sure whether the man could hear her. Taking a few seconds to dry her hands, she walked over to one of the windows. "I hate bugs." She said, sticking her tongue out at it. It moved, causing her to jump backwards. She quickly stepped away from the windows. Yeah, not going near those again. Hadn't anyone outside seen giant ants on her house yet? How could that be hard to miss? She sighed and brought dry towels to dry the couch off with as much as she could. After that, she huffed and let herself flop backwards on the smaller couch with no back. She faced the ceiling, her eyes darting back and forth as though in deep thought.

He grabbed the screw driver, unaware of what she said. He slipped his singed pants on, but nothing else. He walked over to a window and pointed the screw driver at it, and the window clicked open. He pushed the window out, and forced the Ant to fall. He yelled at it, mad. "Leave! Go back to your colony, and tell your Queen it's gonna take more then a few of you to kill me this time! Im Regenerating!" He laughed darkly and pointed his arm at the Ant, and yelled as yellow energy burst from it, vaporizing the Ant. At this the others seemingly vanished instantly, and the Magic man collapsed, groaning and clutching at his stomach. "Agh!" He rolled on the ground, looking as if he was going to be sick.

Amelia, sitting up when he yelled, watched the golden light flow from his arm. The ants disappeared, thankfully, but the Doctor had collapsed. She hurried up and over to him, not wanted him to be hurt. She had finally met him, just like Aunt had said. But to lose him so easily? She just couldn't. She grabbed his shoulders and brought him into her arms as he was in pain, bringing him over to the small love seat. Once he was away from the window, she locked it and ran back to him. Bending down so she could talk to him, he was still on the ground, but just next to the love seat. "I can help. What do you need?" She ran both of her hands through her hair, causing it to get messed up and stick out a bit. "Please be alright." She whispered. "Please. Please, let the Doctor be alright." She whispered to herself, crawling backwards and leaning against the still wet couch which wasn't far from the love seat.

He convulsed again, and reached out into thin air, seemingly at nothing. He groaned loudly and twitched more. "T-tea! Green Tea!" He yelled, and kept convulsing. He clenched his stomach and breathed more energy into the air. He looked like someone with a fever, he had cold sweats and was shaking violently in the seat.

She stood up and ran tot he kitchen. "Tea, tea, tea." She grunted in frustration. "Where did you put the God d**m tea!" She stomped her foot and began throwing open drawers and cupboards, looking for the tea. Once she found it, she poured some of the hot water from the tea kettle into a mug and put the tea inside. Rushing as fats as she could without spilling the tea, she hurried back to the Doctor. "Here. It's not done steeping...but it's green tea." She held it out to him, hoping he didn't spill it every where. Her couch was already soaked. But that was partly her fault.

He clutched the mug, and poured it on his face,drinking some. When the Tea his his face he stopped convulsing, and sat back in the chair, gasping for air. He let out a long sigh. "Oh... That was not fun... Never...again..." He rolled his eyes and then finally noticed the woman for real. "Hello! I'm The Doctor!" He grinned widely, acting as if none of this happened.

She cringed as he dumped the hot tea on his face. How? Just exactly how did he not think that was hot? She shook her head to shake the stupid thoughts and looked at the Doctor. "I know who you are." She simply said, the words farther apart in the sentence as she paused a second between each word. She was starting to freak out, her mind going into a paralyzed state where she wouldn't talk. this was too much. Giant bugs and the Doctor. Big bugs, understood, but GIANT! That was just too much!

He raised his eyebrow, and looked at her. "Sorry, but do I know you par chance?" He was curios as to how she knew him, as he had already erased himself from everyone's minds, unless someone told this woman about himself, or he met her. His mind was regenerating though, so he wasn't all there. He didn't even know who he was yet.

She smiled and shook her head, looking down. "No...you don't." She looked up at him, smiled and fell back onto the floor, staring up at the ceiling. She couldn't feel her legs. The terror taking over. Why she was scared to death of bugs was unknown. No one knew why. She just was. Blinking slowly, she gazed up at the ceiling, unable to stand. "But you knew...someone I...know." She said without looking at him. She took a deep breath, blue eyes gazing at the ceiling still, and gave her best smile. "It's nice to finally meet you Doctor."
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

A Crazy Family Paradox Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crazy Family Paradox   A Crazy Family Paradox I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:45 am

Chapter Two
Please, Put A Shirt On

He still looked as confused as ever. "I'm almost a thousand years old. I've met quite a few people, care to narrow it down?" He sat back, and yawned loudly.

She gave a light laugh. "My names Amelia." She whispered with a giggle. "Hello Doctor." She gave the sentence a child-like quality, closing her eyes as she was tired herself. She had her Aunt's red hair. She knew that. And, she was lucky enough to meet the Doctor. That was another thing. She smiled.

He looked conflicted, and confused. "Amelia? Amy? No no no you can't be. Who are you? How do you know who I am?" He leaned forwards, not mad, just utterly confused.

She smiled again, "My name is Amelia Emmaline. My Aunt...she was...Pond..." She giggled. "She said you'd ask questions. She said you were a raggedy man. I see what she means.

"You're Aunt? She had siblings? Where is she now? Is she okay?" He was on his feet, memories of Amy and Rory were resurfacing, and my extension memories of all of his companions.

She let the smile slip from her face. "I..." She let the sentence trail away. Tears started to form in her eyes. "My mum...died. And...she took care of me after. I left...a few weeks ago. I moved from America when my mum died..." She sobbed and opened her eyes, letting the tears slip down the side of her face. "I think...I think she's...okay." Amelia whispered, flexing her fingers, she took a deep breath and sat up slowly, her legs still a bit useless.

His eyes were darting, thinking. "What year is it?" Was all he had to say.

She turned her head and looked at the Doctor. "It's...2001." She moved her feet, happy, the terror had subsided. She crawled over to the Time Lord, her blue eyes searching. "Why?" She asked, her tears stained cheeks resembling Amy's in a way. "When does she die?" She asks, taking hold on the Doctor's hand.

He pulled his hand away and walked to a window, looking out. "Cant say. We all die in the end. Well, you all die in the end." He shrugged, relieved that he might get to go see her one more time.

She watched as he moved away. Wiping away the tears, she stood up. "Time lords die too. Just not as easily." She growled at him, going to the door. "You thought it'd be a good thing saving him. She'll be happy... " She shook her head and laughed, a small smile on her face. She opened the door to outside and left it open. "Make sure you shut the door." She simply said, not giving him time to think. She was going now. If he wanted to see Amy, he had to come now. She wasn't going to wait.

He turned around, confused, and ran after her, shutting the door behind himself. He caught up to her and began walking, not saying anything, just looking at his lean, lanky figure. "Hey! Sorta like the Tenth me!" He ginned and felt his hair.

She glanced over at him. "She won't recognize you." She muttered, looking back forward. 'I'm coming home.' She thought to herself. It had been a while since she had visited Amy Pond. After a while of walking, Amelia stopped and stood on the sidewalk for a few seconds before looking over at the Doctor. "We all die in the end, and yet your still alive." She turned back to face the front and proceeded up a flight of stairs and to a door with a button for a doorbell. But, instead of ringing get bell, Amelia knocked. "Aunty!" She yelled loudly, and soon footsteps were heard coming toward the door. An older man answered the door, resembling Rory. Amelia wrapped her arms around him, then ran off toward another room. "Aunty! You have to she what I found!" Amelia sounded delighted. When she reappeared, she had a woman resembling Amy Pond behind her. "See? See?" Amelia smiled and looked at Amy. "I found the Doctor Aunty." Amy smiled at Amelia. "You know I'm not your aunt. I'm your grandma." She said, rustling Amelia's hair. Looking up, Amy inspected the Doctor. "You're different, Doctor."

He half grinned and then realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. He shifted on his feet awkwardly. "Yeah, well you do too. I've actually changed a couple times since we last met, Pond."

Amelia ducked Amy's hand and smoothed her hair out, looking at the Doctor from the corner of her eyes. Tears started forming in Amy's eyes, and the she was hugging the Doctor. "I've missed you, you Raggedy Man." She said into his ear as she hugged him.

He didn't hug back, but looked at Rory, for permission. He nodded and he embraced her. "Been a while Pondy. So, how's this young one related to you?" He asked, stepping back, looking at the two of them.

Amy smiled and put her hand son Amelia's shoulders. "This, is my grand daughter, Amelia Emmaline Pond." Amy said, smiling. Amelia had wanted Amy's last name too, so, they changed her last name to her middle name and gave her Amy's last name as a secret between them and a few other people. Legally she was an Emmaline. But with Amy and Rory, she was a Pond. Rory stepped up. "She's out daughter." He said, smiling over at Amelia. "She might as well be. We've raised her like our own." He put his arm around Amy. Amelia looked up at the Doctor, her features only just different from Amy's. But a little different as well.

He cocked an eyebrow. "Grand daughter? Did you have another child?" He was intrigued, yet slightly worried at the same time.

Amy smiled. "Yeah." She said, looking at Rory. They didn't mention the fact that their daughter had died when Amelia was little. But Amelia looked away from the Doctor and down at the ground, not wanting to think about some choice things. "So. What brings you to town, Doctor?" Rory asked.

"Got killed. Twice." He said this grim statement matter-of-factly, and looked up in the air. "TARDIS crashed. Fixing herself up right now. Im trying to find out what kind of man I am this time." He frowned and scratched his black hair.

Amelia, an itching to get away, "Can I go out back?" She asked Amy, who nodded. Amelia took off out the back, a small play set there. She liked to swing on one of the rusty swings. Meanwhile, Amy invited the Doctor in. "Would you like some tea?" She asked.

He walked in, and looked around. "No thank you, already had some, and a nice tub of water. I should be good." He sat himself down in an armchair and began twiddling his thumbs. "So, whats been going on in the ol' Williams household as of late?" He asked awkwardly.

Amy shrugged. "Rory has a job. I'm going to paint the house. Amelia is supposed to help with that." She smiled, then backtracked. "A tub of water?" She asked.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. Say, whats been going on around here as of late? By here I mean Earth. Haven't stopped by in a while."

Amy looked at Rory. "There have been some people going missing around town." He began. "New President." Amy continued. She smiled. "I really have missed you." She said, wishing he could have come sooner. Maybe they would have left, maybe a paradox wouldn't have happened. But he hadn't. He wouldn't. And he was here for something else. "Are you taking her with you?" Amy asked, meaning Amelia, who swung out back, staring at the stars.

"N-no. I cant. Not anymore. I can't take anyone with me.. no. Something's coming. I need to stop it." He stated grimly.

"What's coming Doctor?" She asked. After a minute, Amy looked at Rory then back at the Doctor. "Doctor." She began. "Will you answer one question for me?" She asked, wanting this answer most of all.

"Well, if I said yes, that would be it. But I'll answer one more, just for you." He looked into her eyes, a look of loss and terror in his own.

She smiled, trying to decide which question to ask. Which question mattered most to her? She decided and, looking at the Doctor, asked. "If you had been able to come back for me, would you have?" She asked. She reached over and took Rory's hand. It was either this question or the other. And this is the one she had decided on.

He looked at her, and frowned. His deep, damaged green eyes met hers and he shook his head. "No. I wouldn't have. If I did- No. I'm sorry. It wouldn't have happened. Anything else?" He knew she had another question, and he wanted to answer it.

She looked over at the Doctor, a puzzled expression on her face, then, after a few seconds, she asked the second question, giving it a change as she wanted to know something else. "Why?" She asked.

"I can't. There's something after me. It's going after the people I care about most. This will be the last time you see me. Truly." He stated grimly. "Im going around. Telling those I care about. I'm making sure that they're safe. Then I'm leaving Earth for good."

Amy nodded. She understood, and wondered for a brief second about something else. "What were the disappearances caused form?" She asked, thinking that maybe he was going to solve that problem before he left. Amelia came in, jacket tied around her waist. "Those giant ants that followed him to my flat." She said, standing in the doorway to the living room. She looked over at the Doctor. "By the way." She held up a key, smiled and stuck her tongue out. "Need your key and sonic right?" She held up the sonic in her other hand. She had snuck them out of his pocket when he hadn't been paying attention. Before he could get up and take them from her, she darted out the front floor and out onto the street. "See you later Grandma!" She yelled as she ran, sonic and key in hand.

He groaned loudly and ran after her, not saying goodbye. "Get back here right now! I am your Uncle and you will listen to me! Stop!" He yelled as he chased her down the street.

She laughed and ran faster. "Catch me if you can, old man!" She was fast, running ever day for two miles, no break. She smiled, this was fun.

He huffed, but kept his pace as he was regenerating. He wasn't gaining on her though, he only managed to match her pace. "No! Stop! You fool! Agh!"

Amelia giggled, and, despite the fun she was having, stopped and waited for the Doctor to catch up to her. She could have run longer, but something was nagging at her. She sat down on the curb and and pointed the Sonic at a nearby street lamp and turned the Sonic on. Just as the Doctor was getting close to her, the light bulb burst, sending shattered remains onto the concrete across the street. "Oh." She said, finally finding out what the Sonic did.

He finally caught up with her, and snatched the Sonic away from her, along with the key. He collapsed on the ground and breathed out more regeneration energy. "N-never...again..."

She shrugged. "You really are old." She said, laying back on the side walk and looking up at the sky, it was dark out now, they had spent quite a time at Amy's house. She pointed up at the stars, "That star." She said, "I like to think that on that exact star there are these aliens that look like lizards. But they walk on two feet and talk like humans. They have tails and and some are green." She let her hand rest on her stomach, staring up at the night sky still. Her eyes, zipping from one star to another, showed the wonder and wanting this girl had. Her imagination, though over-active, creating whole other worlds.

He snickered, knowing there were things like that beneath their feet. He sat down on the curb, still regenerating and exhausted when he heard the sounds of the ants again.

Her ears perked up, catching the smallest of sounds. She had exceptional hearing, eyesight, smell and sense of touch. Heightened senses, that's what it's called. She sat up suddenly, whipping her head about, trying to find the source of the sounds the ants created. "I know you're here. Just where?" She peered into the shadows, catching movement. She stood and looked down at the Doctor. "I think I want to get going now." She said, softly, more to herself than him. She looked down the street, back toward Amy's house. She'd be okay right? Amelia looked back at the busted lamp, the broken glass shining in the next street lamps light. "And I thought this would be fun." She muttered, "Only without the giant bugs." She smiled only slightly, her mind on the giant ants.

He stood up and looked around, and then yelled out loudly. "Well then! Come on out! I know you're all there!" This was the weird part. Not only did an ant-man come out of a bush, but then a variety of- things appeared by the ant. A strange short man in purple (Sontaran) An odd, silver man. (Cyberman), a weird coned plunger armed thing (Dalek) and a few other things the girl could not identify.

Amelia looked at each thing in turn. One looked like an upside down trashcan with a stick and a plumber attached to it's front. Another like a big can of tuna with a handle. A potato, and of course the ant. Then the others she decided to note as well. "You certainly have a lot of friends Doctor." She said, knowing that these things most likely weren't his friends.

He put himself between the girl and the aliens, and whispered to her. "Run, get your grandparents. Now." He then looked at the creatures. "So! We all meet again in joyous reunion, yes?" The potato responded. "Now is not the time for jokes, Doctor! You have committed crimes that can no longer be ignored! Today we will permanently destroy you!" At those words, the other cried in agreeance. "Exterminate!" Delete!"

Amelia, more afraid of the ants than the trashcan, turned and ran as fast as she could, which was pretty fast. She reached the door to her grandparents, but stopped short just before she knocked. She looked back up the street and, just for a moment, considered that she really should run. But something else called for her to go back. She lower her hand, not knocking on the door. Those things would have confronted them if they had wanted to harm her grandparents before they had left. But they hadn't. Which meant that they had left the two alone and followed her and the Doctor away. Amelia rose her hand and knocked four times in quick succession then took off. They'd understand what it meant. She had decided when she was little, four quick knocks meant trouble. And, having never had the reason to use it, hadn't thought of it until just then. She heard the door open and Amy call after her. "Amelia! Stop!" But, Amelia kept running. Back to the Doctor. But to the trouble. Back to the broken lamp.

Once she arrived she saw the Doctor with a look of panic and worry on his face, talking to the apparent leader, the Dalek. "Doctor! You will be exterminated once and for all! This is your last day!" The Doctor replied quickly. "Why? You've tried before. What makes you think you can kill me now?" The Cyberman stepped up. "It is simple, Doctor. We do not kill you. We imprison you for eternity, and kill those you care for. Then we sort a way out to kill you."

Amelia stopped under the broken lamp, careful not to make any noise. She bent down and picked up a handful of glass, cutting herself in the process. She winced at the pain, but tried her best to ignore it. She walked up to the Potato looking alien, and , noticing the hole in the back of it's suit, brought the heel of her foot down real hard on it. It fell to the ground in a heap, Amelia yelling. "Take that you baked potato!" She heard the trashcan, "Exterminate!" And jumped to the side just in time. "Bloody trashcan." She muttered. "Why don't you go eat some trash!" She yelled, running around it and into the dark, disappearing for a moment. As it looked for her, she ran at it from behind and wrapped her jacket around it's camera eye thing. It was temporarily blinded, but it could still shoot it's laser. She ducked back into the shadows, ready to disable the next enemy. Sports really did come in handy at times like this. Tae Kwon Do had given her the fighting skills, track had given her throwing, running, jumping and some other skills. Softball gave her other skills. Each sport, a blessing. She threw the pieces of glass at the terrifying ant. A piece lodged itself in the ant, causing it to screech. Out of all of these things, the ant was the one that scared her the most. But, if anything, she would be terrified enough to scream sky high if she saw the one thing that terrified her the most. A weeping Angel.

The Doctor didn't know what to do. He was scared, and furious at the girl. So he did what he always does when he cant think of what to do- run. He ran towards Amelia, and grabbed her hand and pulled her along with him, running. "Where's your house?! We need to get back to the TARDIS!" He yelled, his fear for her life greater than his anger at her.

She stumbled behind him for a bit, not expecting to be pulled away at running speed. When she regained her balance and was running with him, matching his pace, she replied, "It's no where near my house. Why do you think I had to drag you so far." She yelled back, muttering the last thing to herself. She had dragged him quite a ways just to get to her house. It wasn't far away when you ran, but dragging someone heavy, it was pretty far. It was at least a quarter mile away from her house.

He kept running, away from the aliens. "Well then where is it?! We need to get to it! Your idiotic move may have just gotten us both killed!" His rage was coming out, and he kept running.

She scowled at him, "And you're yelling at me? What did you do to They have dogs with no noses! them off?" She shot back. She turned the corner, this time pulling him behind her. "Your Blue box is this way." She muttered, running faster, just to They have dogs with no noses! him off.

He kept running, looking back in the direction of his enraged enemies. Once they arrived at the TARDIS he fumbled with the key, and laughed when it opened. He pulled her inside it and shut he door, turning around to see majesty. A large, open, circular room. IN the center of the room was a platform lifted above a garden with the console in it. From the door to the platform was a walkway suspended above the garden. IN the garden a stream flowed, and on the far side of the platform was another lifted walkway leading down a hallway.

She rolled her eyes as he fumbled with the keys. When he pulled her inside the box, she took the view in quick and walked across the walkway and up to the console. "There." She said, walking around the console. "You've got your box." She continued, looking over at him. "What now?"

He walked up to the console and turned some nobs, pressed a few buttons and the TARDIS hummed. "We get your grandparents." He began pacing, not knowing what was going on as the TARDIS materialized outside the Williams Household.

She nodded. "Okay then." She walked back over to the door and paused. "No. Hold on." She turned around. "You told Amy that if you came back and took her with you, that it'd cause a Paradox."

"Agh! I know that! But I need to make an exception! I'll only be taking you three somewhere safe, temporarily. I need to make a few stops, actually. I can adjust the TARDIS' time flux receptor, and make it think its turned off, because these next few minutes are going to be the most confusing ever, and the most dangerous. Now go and tell your grandparents to hurry up, and get them in here!" He yelled as he started to fiddle with the console. Still not wearing a shirt.

She stared at him a few seconds, then, shrugging, ran out the door and up to the front door of her grandparents house. She burst through the door and found Amy and Rory still in the living room. "What ever happened to the safe room?" She asked incredulously. They shrugged. "No danger. We waited. Nothing came." Rory answered. Amelia rolled her eyes. "Anyways. I need you both to come with me." She grabbed their hands and pulled them outside and towards the TARDIS. "But a paradox!" Amy exclaimed. Amelia looked over her shoulder at her grandmother. "He still hasn't noticed he doesn't have his shirt on. I think he doesn't particularly notice the danger." She said, coming in through the TARDIS doors. "There!" She shouted, shutting the doors. "Happy?" She said, walking over the walkway and back to the console. "Now, will you please put a shirt on?" She asked, walking around the console again, examining every button and lever.

"No, I'm not particularly happy. Especially given the fact that you killed a Sontaran battle general! And I have more things to worry about then my bloody shirt!" He yelled as the console sparked, holding up the paradox. "Rory! I need to ask you to do something for me, something I wouldn't ask anyone else to do. The only reason I need you to do this is because I need to stay in here and hold up the paradox. Will you do it? No matter what it is?" He looked at Rory, panic stricken across his face.

She growled. "I didn't kill him!" She was ready to punch him if he kept yelling at her. Rory nodded. "Yeah. Anything." He said, taking Amy's hand

He grabbed an odd shaped, heavy pipe and tossed it to Rory. The TARDIS hummed. "You need to go outside, I know this is mad. But there'll be a red-headed woman outside, probably in her lawn. You simply need to go up there, knock her out with the pipe and bring her in the TARDIS, got i- aagh!" He yelled as the console sparked more, billowing smoke. "Now Rory! Now!" He yelled as he ran around the console, madly pressing buttons and pulling levers.

Rory looked incredulous. "I'm not going to hit someone with a pipe!" He exclaimed. Amelia rolled her eyes and ran across the walkway. "You don't. Then I will." She said simply, taking the pipe. "But I'll need help carrying the body. Last time I had to carry a body," She looked over at the Doctor. "It was the Body of HIM." She said, walking out the door. Rory followed out after her. "You are not going to hit anyone with a pipe Amelia!" She shrugged and saw the red headed woman. "Hey!" She said. walking up to her, the pipe hidden behind her back. "Can I ask you something?" She continued. The woman looked up and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Who are you?" She asked. Amelia smiled. "I was wondering which was better. A shirtless man, or one with a shirt." She said. The woman only looked more puzzled. "Look, kid. I'm not going to_" She was cut off by the hit of the pipe. "Goal!" Amelia screamed, arms up in victory. She dropped the pipe and walked back to the TARDIS doors. "Bring her in Rory." She simply said and went back inside as Rory brought the unconscious red headed woman in. "Why are we hitting people with pipes Doctor?" Amy asked in a loud voice.

He was still in a panic about what to do next. "Next off- Martha Jones!" When he heard the others come in, and saw Donna he went quiet. He looked at her with guilt, and then spoke. "Now, all three of you. I need to know something, do you trust me completely?"

Amy and Rory nodded. Amelia, on the other hand, replied with, "Not until you put a shirt on." She said simply, resting her elbows on the console. She pointed at his chest. "As much as it's amusing to see you shirtless, I think it's high time you put a shirt on." She smiled sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

A Crazy Family Paradox
Page 1 of 1