Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_voting_barThe lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_voting_barThe lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:51 am

Ace looked at the Doctor with the look of dislike even though she knows that it was typical of the Doctor to put his companions in danger so is help himself but being the Doctor she learned that thing's a bigger the one person life to consider.

Even if it meant possible her death but still Ace did as she was told and watched to the Doctor as he got closer to where he felt that he could do what he had to do and that meant that Ace had to live to her end of the plain,and jumped into the nearby ship and started pressing buttons and and tried to set of noises as well as trying to remain hidden from the Cybermen.

She could only hope that the Doctor was ok and that the plan was working as she made more noise and button presses on the control panel. Hearing the thunderous clapping of metal feet coming to the source of the commotion, it looked like her plain was working and kept at it a little bit more.

When she felt that was enough time Ace made her way out of the ship and looked for the Doctor and hoped that all was right and was ready for their escape and to watch the fireworks and Cybermen going nuts as the plain feel apart. But that was only if they didn't spot them or the Doctor meddling that is, trying not to underestimate the Cybermen.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:27 am

The Doctor made his way as quickly and stealthily as possible, his arm extending out to grab a piece of the ark to aid him in ascending upwards and towards the portion in which he needed to get to. Once there, The Doctor yanked out his sonic screwdriver and placed it into his mouth as his hands gripped the sides of the ark's control panel. Pulling back with all of his might, he yanked the panel open, exposing several colored wires and a Cybernetic connection system touch screen station. Placing the metal piece of the control panel on a flat surface of the ark above him, The Doctor turned to the wires and quickly began to cut them and place them in different outlets using his sonic screwdriver to aid in the process.

Then, suddenly, the ark hit the side of the ships walls, causing it to shake, making the metal piece fall to the ground and The Doctor loose his grip. Hanging on for dear life, The Doctor gritted his teeth, peering down at the Cybermen who turned their attentions up to him and the ark, then looking back up at the control panel. There was only one switch he had to flip to release the EMP, but he could not reach and already the Cybermen were extending their arms to begin firing at The Doctor, a few laser bolts missing him by mere inches.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Ace continued to make noise to distract the Cybermen think it was still just as easy as it was when she first faced them and had her sling shoot loaded with gold but from what she see in this type of Cyberen there armor had changed a lot.

It did mean that the old trick wouldn't work of hitting them with gold but they were still dumb enough to follow noise, proving this as Ace made more noise's to get them to where she was and rushed out from hiding place to another so to keep ahead of them.

"Oi Jungle jim I'm over here" and rushed off to see how the Doctor was doing and saw laser being fired and her heart sank thinking that the the Doctor was in peril and to the source, to find that her fears were true seeing the Professor hang for dear life getting shot at the Cybermen.

Ace need to do something and fast, "Doctor!" she shouted and rushed to his aid hoping it wasn't too late to save him and stop the Cybermen from completing their evil plain.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:42 pm

A shining light flashed above the ark as the Cyber-ship hovered over the loading bay; like an arm reaching out, the light hit the ark and slowly began to pull it up towards the ship. If the Cybermen got a hold of the ark, there was no telling what they would do with it, how many lives would slip away under their powerful metallic grip. With lasers roaring overhead, and time running out, The Doctor peered around him, looking for a possible escape. And there, to his left hand side stood a second floor hallway, open to view by railings; it was a few feet away from him, but as the ark and him ascended up into the Cyber-ship the more and more the hallway/balcony got further away from him. Jetting his attention back to the control panel above him, The Doctor reached out and hit the button down then turned to his side and propelled himself over to the second floor.

Hitting the floor of the second floor with a thud, The Doctor groaned as he peered over his shoulder at the ark just as it hovered up into the bay of the Cyber ship, the affects of what he altered on the control panel already becoming prominent as electricity began to jolt around the entire ark structure. The Cybermen quickly turned their attention over to Ace, some still locked onto The Doctor and firing, but just before they were able to fire upon her, a sudden shake echoed throughout the entire ship. The Cyber-ship exploded into a million pieces, sending out an emp wave that struck the Cybermen, causing them to shake uncontrollably before falling to the floor stiffly. "Ha-ha-ha!!!" The Doctor proclaimed, a grin appearing on his face as the light from the exploding Cyber-ship reflected onto his face and shown throughout the entire loading bay of the salvage ship.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Ace looked at the Doctor as he did his thing of saving the day and not letting like age get in the way of him doing what he need to do as she to to avoid beeing the a target for the laser's that were flying around and ducked and dived as precaution seeing the Cybermen them fire in her direction.

Just as she thought all was lost a thud rattled thought the ship making her almost lose her footing nearly falling on her backside just as a laser flashed past her,Ace didn't have long to know wonder what was going on as there was a loud bang making her jump to her feet and look for the source and seeing the Cyberman ship burning up. Ace couldn't contain her excitement and jumped in air "ACE now that an explosion Professor" and smiled at the Doctor as he let out a laughed at his handy work and rushed down to his side.

Ace looked to the dead Cybermen that were once members of the crew and pursed to reflect on what could have been if they were here before the Cybermen "if only we got here before the crew got converted into Cybermen Professor then we have true save the universe." looking to the time lords eye's know that there were hard time's with the Doctor and that not everything was sunshine and roses in the traves, as every thing had it costs in this case the crew.

But if you travel with Doctor there will time that test you mortals but you gain so much and wonder that where in time and space you begin to feel thing the way the Doctor does his happens and his sadness and that what made him a wonderful man. Thinking that as she looked to him and the stairs, wondering where they were headed to next.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:19 am

The Doctor's smile lowered into a concentrated frown as he stood up with a sigh, "You can't save everyone Ace..sometimes no matter how hard you try" he mumbled, glancing down at her as he spoke before turning and walking down the metal staircase and down to the first level of the ship. Cybermen lay scattered variously around the docking bay of the ship, almost blending in with the color and material of the floor. Weaving his way past the bodies of the Cybermen, The Doctor made his way back to the bridge, "The only thing we can do now is make sure nobody ever finds this ship..don't want any one else becoming a bit too curious when finding Cyber technology" he commented, mostly to himself as he approached the doors of the bridge in a stride; immediately turning his attention to the main control station, which overlooked the rest.

Quickly, his fingers dashed across the holographic screen before him, pulling up the self destruct system until the screen finally flashed red. Self destruct sequence initiated...countdown, thirty seconds A robotic woman's voice echoed throughout the entire ship, leaving an alert sirens to roar throughout the hallways and rooms of the ship. "Allons-y Ace, don't want to be in here when it blows" The Doctor told Ace with a smirk as he turned then began a full fledged dash back to the TARDIS, hoping/knowing Ace would follow.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Ace looked at the Doctor as he spoke with a mix of sadness and anger to what happened and the reality that he was right there are thing that are completely out of there hands and action would have consequences regardless of who made them good or bad.

"Your right Professor there nothing we can do" Ace said somberly as she got up and follow the Doctor think what was going to happen now as they walked past all the dead cybermen hoping that truly dead and had no fight in them,As Ace heard the Doctor talked about clearing up the mess that they made could only mean one thing and Ace thought that meant that she get to use her Nitro 9 thinking back to the time when she lobbed her rucksack into the Cybermen ship and blow it up to smithereens.

Thinking how much she had compared to how much she need in order to do that as they enter the bridge and watched the Doctor activate the ship's self destruct hearing the classic tone and metallic voice stating what the Doctor had done and how long they had left.

Ace didn't have time to make a cute remark at the situation as the Doctor told her to to run and so she did and dashed with the Doctor to the Tardis hearing the warning chime howling thought the ship and follow the Doctor trying not to trip over the Cybermen that were still laying there life less.

Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:12 pm

The Doctor dashed back to the TARDIS, the seconds counting down over the intercom, making the running that more exciting to him as he approaching the TARDIS. Inserting the key into the slot, The Doctor yanked open the door and gestured Ace to coming in, "Come on, come on Ace! Allons-y!!" he joking proclaimed as the seconds counted down to the ten second mark. Each second it became more and more exciting, the brush of death looming over them as the ship quickly began to fall apart, the engines began to implode on themselves causing the ship to shake even more.

Once Ace was inside, The Doctor bolted inside, pulling the doors shut behind him and running immediately up to the console and madly jumping around it as he activated the various systems. Then finally, he made his way over to the main lever, yanking it down with a grin as he glanced over to Ace. The TARDIS dematerialized from the ship just as the ship exploded, bursting into billions of pieces without leaving one scratch on the exterior hull of the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Ace was right behind the Doctor as was the incoming destruction of the ship as it made it way to to them as if it was homing in on them and ran hearing the Doctor encouraging her to move faster as the electronic voice began countdown the last ten seconds of the ships life had left.

Felling the ship rumbling at the last few steps as Ace got to the doors of the TARDIS once she was inside she turned on the spot upon reaching the console and smile with delight as they both once again narrowly escaped death once again,Ace was catching her breath Gordon Bennett Professor that was a close call.

Ace sat herself down to get her breath she looked at the Doctor with a smile and pondered where they were going to there next hart racing adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3