Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_voting_barRoses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_voting_barRoses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:32 pm

He smiles. she had a point. He had gotten into many facilities with that attitude. He spreads his arms wide and does a twirl.

"Your right Sonya! Tardis is home, I'm the Doctor, therefore I belong! I've never not belonged so why start now eh?"

As he says this the Tardis' lights seem to flicker. Oh no... why was it that he could never embrace something fully before something else came to take it's place.
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Sonya glanced over at the console with a scowl, her hands planting themselves on her hips as she narrowed her eyes. "Don't you start. He is the Doctor and you know it, stop being picky and judgmental." She snapped at the time rotor, causing the lights to dim once more then coming back brightly, a low hum surrounding her and the Doctor warmly. "There we are, sometimes you just have to lecture her before she gets the point. Stubborn she is, but still loveable." Sonya said brightly, a hand patting the edge of the console before running along it as she walked to the other side.

"So, some place you want to go? I have plenty of places in mind, blimey, not that place. No, never again, big mistake that one. Don't ever go to Delirium, Doctor. Just... Don't, big shag maze that place." Shaking her head in amusement, Sonya began fiddling with the controls in front of her before pausing and looking over at the Doctor again expectantly, her head tilting to the console. "Come on then, don't stand there like a lump, help me with this."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:45 pm

He helps her and he feels like he's playing in a symphony. He remembers piloting with all his companions, how smooth it had been, how effortless. He smiles, sadly, as he twists knobs, presses buttons, checks gauges. The machine seems serene now, and he can't blame her. It was like a check up with cold hands. His just happened to be freezing. She was warming up though.

"Where exactly are you taking us Sonya? I can't believe I'm asking that in here but let's pretend it a legitimate question eh?"

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 pm

"Um..." Sonya pulled the scanner over to look at for a moment then cast a slightly distracted look over at the Doctor. "I think it's Earth. Looks like Earth anyway. You have to realize, I've been fairly distracted by showing up some place to take a break because we got into an argument, meet you, end up coming back to the TARDIS and now I'm flying her off all on maybe two hours of sleep in the past month. So... We might be anywhere." She explained quickly, her grin widening with each word until she was fairly beaming at the end.

Turning back to the controls in front of her, she yanked the lever down and landed the TARDIS square in the middle of a field of grass. "Ah, Earth. What did I tell you?" She grinned, grabbing her jacket and slipping it onto her arms while heading towards the doors before turning back and staring at the Doctor expectantly. "Coming? Or are you going to stay in here and canoodle with the TARDIS? I mean, I know you miss Lady and all, but that would be taking it a bit far. Come on, get those skinny legs moving."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 pm

He rolls his eyes, fixing his tie before following. The field is quite vast... He looks around, eyes wide and adrenaline already pumping beneath his skin.

"So, a field? Very retro, at least were not back with the mayans. Horrible hosts but clever architecture. Now, what are we doing here Ms. I don't know where we are because I don't like to sleep?"

He had to admit that was a long title, but he didn't want to end up somewhere to boring. Or heaven forbid on a sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Sonya winked at him before grabbing his hand and striding off over the grass, heading for the top of a hill not too far away from where they landed. "Come on, I'll show you." She grinned over at the Doctor, her excitement nearly at it's peak as she lead him over the damp, mid-morning grass. "This is one of my favorite spots to go. I'm sure you'll find something interesting here. After all, it does have a little bit of everything."

Once they reached the top of the hill, Sonya let go of his hand and waved hers at the view in front of them at the valley settled in the shallow basin the hill made with several others. "It's one of the largest bazaars in the galaxy... I found it a few months ago and nearly drove Ten bonkers dragging him around to each of the stalls. But then he got distracted by several selling mechanical objects. He still has several tucked away around the TARDIS somewhere. Come on!" She said suddenly, whirling around and grabbing his hand again, tugging the Doctor forward in her sudden excitement as she began jogging towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:18 pm

The hill is a trek, even for his long legs but he let's her pull him along, and when they reach their destination, his eyes want to leave his skull. a little bit of everything hm? His sonic is tucked in his pocket, but he double checks as she speaks. Ten would buy random pieces of scrap here and there wouldn't he? He smiles fondly of his 'pretty boy' phase and he wonders what they can dig up. He would like to browse, see what he can get his hands on.

"I'm sure its alright to take a look, now, stay close and don't-"

Before he can finish she' dragging him towards the entrance and he can't shake the dreaded feeling now settling heavily in the bottom of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Tossing a few credits to the man in a booth situated beside the entrance, Sonya pulled the Doctor along behind her towards the booths in excitement, her eyes roaming over bits of sparkly jewelry. Of course, granted, it was a little cliche that she immediately went towards them, but she just couldn't resist anything that shone or sparkled. Either one was guaranteed to be interesting in one way or another. Reaching out, she picked up a rather heavy-looking bracelet, testing it's weight in her hand then putting it back and looking over at the Doctor with a bright grin.

"Isn't this place brilliant? I love coming here when I get the chance to. They always have new things when I arrive. Last time they had fruit that changed your face different colors. I ate some like that on a date with... Ah well, long story. My face was purple for a whole day anyway." She murmured, cutting her story off short and turning to another booth holding what suspiciously looked to be collars and immediately moved to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:44 pm

He's tugged here and there, Sonya excited. He does admire her honest like in things shiny. He himself plays with a necklace, the stone changing color with movement. He speaks to the vendor, grinning.

"You know if you made ones that changed with mood you'd sell out. Humanoids love that sort of thing!"

The alien smiles, or at least he thinks it does, before Sonya tells him how fond the place is to her heart. Fruit and a date eh? He grins, wanting to tease her but decides to explore a cart that held hats and what appeared to be different fabrics. He pops a top hat on, a silk scarf wrapped around his neck. He turns towards Sonya, wriggling his brows.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Sonya giggled at his expression and shook her head, replacing the hat he wore with a large sunhat instead along with a pair of sunglasses she found. "There you are, all ready for the beach." She teased before turning back to look for a hat herself only to be distracted by another cart off the other side. Leaving the Doctor at the hat stall, she wandered over and eyed the colorful stones with interest. Several were simple ones that could be found anywhere, but others where found only on a handful of planets. Picking up one of them, she studied it curiously then dropped it back into place. Her eyes wandering over the selection before spotting a very familiar blue-looking stone and backing up quickly, a hand clamping over her nose and mouth. Blimey, no matter where you went that bloody substance was everywhere!

In her haste to get away from the stall, she bumped into someone behind her. As she turned around to apologize, a cloth was wrapped around her mouth and a rough sack was clamped over her head and the next thing she knew, she was being hauled over a shoulder and carried off before she could shout for help. Of course, I enjoy myself for one second and get kidnapped! Why does my luck hate me so much? She swore to herself, furiously chewing on the fabric in her mouth in an attempt to bite through it and allow herself to call out to the Doctor. With how busy the market was, she knew he wouldn't even notice she was gone until he turned to look and find that she had vanished. Wonderful start to a bloody awful day.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:23 pm

He annoys the vendor much more quickly than he intended and the merchandise is taken off him before they shoo him away. He glares but turns, already talking.

"Honestly, what if I wanted to buy it? Alien bazaars these days, the trade has sky rocketed but the service is absolute rubbish! Sonya I-"

Oh. The silence, well other than the market place sounds in the background, but her voice hadn't been heard for a good bit and here he thought he had gotten lucky. He shrugs, sure she has decides to check out other stalls and had seen another shiny thing. He laughs before finding a cart he's interested in.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:59 pm

"Stand up!" A gruff voice snapped in Sonya's ear as he tugged her to her feet, forcing her to stumble blindly forward and trip on what she thought might have been stairs. "Get up! Now!" The same voice snarled, yanking on her arm sharply, causing a slight pain to lance through her shoulder as she struggled to regain her balance, shuffling her feet forward so she could search for the next step and go on upwards.

Finally she reached what felt like a flat area and she was spun to the left, facing... Something, the rough cloth over her head didn't allow her to see much besides vague shapes and shadows as she squinted her eyes to try and see. As she struggled to make sense of the situation, the bag was yanked from her head, revealing a crowd of onlookers staring up at her with interest. Turning her head from side to side, she finally spotted a sign and mentally groaned. 'Slave auction. Rare and new.'
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:22 am

John was lost. He figured using a title not many new was the way to go. Now he could feel the dreaded feeling practically ringing in his head now. As he passes by stall after stall, signs here and there, he comes to what appears a circus tent. It's dark grey stripes and the white ones filthy. He arches a brow, then decides what the hell? He enters, the crowd big and varying but all had one thing in common.

Filthy slave owners.

Their purchases sat at their feet, scared, malnourished, and abused. He clenches his hands, a man coming up
To him. He's rude and seems inquisitive. He takes out his psychic paper.

"John Smith, top slave trader, I want in."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Sonya stared around the area with a look of confusion, her hearts sinking in her chest as several traders wandered up onto the stage and began walking around her in a circle, checking her out like someone would check a car before buying, she closed her eyes and swore to herself she'd rather stop breathing all together before letting them take her out for a 'test drive'.

A rough hand grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up into a rather handsome face if it weren't for the leering smile in place there. "Tell me, sweetie, what species are you? Human is a rather decent delectably around here... But you have something different. What is it?" His hand was yanked away only to be replaced by an equally rough one that turned her head in another direction. "She ain't human, look at those eyes. Too smart. She wouldn't be breeding stock, she'd be a good workin gal. I kin tell." The thinner man slurred, the heavy scent of alcohol wafting over her face and making her gag slightly.

"Alright, dogs, off the stage we're starting the bidding!" A sharp voice called from the left, causing the men surrounding her to disperse with a grumble of empty threats as they made their way back to their positions. "Now, we have a lovely girl here, no species identified, looks human but strong as a Buron. What do we say..? 5,000 credits to start?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Eleven hears the bid and his hand is up. He forces hiw way forward, unsure of what he was "purchasing". As he dusts himself off, He spots the crowd staring at him, hunger and curiousity in they're eyes. He glares, before looking to the stage and promptly almost keeling over. Sonya looked out of place and the men next to him seemed to like it that way.

"She would make a fine workin' gal, I'm tellin' you!"

He turns to them, finger in their faces and lips pursed as he begins to explain, colorfully, how their intestines work and how he would gladly be showing them their insides once he was through. They grew quiet, because he might look young, but his eyes told them that he wasn't bluffing and he hadn't come here not to play hard ball.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Sonya's hearts jumped into her throat at the sight of the Doctor at the front of the stage and couldn't help a wide grin that spread across her face. Before she could say anything, the man that had grabbed her, jabbed an impatient elbow in her ribs. "Move around before they think your broken." He hissed in her ear before backing up from the glare sent towards him from the auctioneer. Tossing her hair from her eyes she began walking back and forth on the stage, adding a little extra sway to her hips. Wouldn't hurt to make things interesting, after all, she was certain the Doctor could outbid anyone in the room.

Pausing at the end, she bent over and flashed a bright smile at the onlookers, earning a few hoots from those up front as they edged closer to get a better look before she backed up to her spot on the stage again and nodded at the auctioneer. He gaped at her, seemingly at a loss for words at her actions. Shaking his head quickly, he turned back to the crowd and continued with his job. "I have 5,000, do I have 6! I need 6,000 credits for this obviously luscious form. I'm certain her neck would look wonderful with a little collar on it folks!" Sonya turned a glare on the poor man, seething at the thought of a collar being slipped around her neck before spotting several piled on the stage next to him. Apparently it was mandatory after being bought.

Her gaze turned back to the Doctor, obviously hating the idea and sending him silent threats he had better get her out of there and quickly. The last thing she wanted was intergalactic images of her spreading through the universe with a collar on and being lead around by a man that looked like a child in a candy store wherever he went.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:56 pm

"10,000 credits!"

He bellows out before anyone can get an idea on how luscious she was. The men next to him gasp and the crowd goes silent as he approaches the stage, slamming his hand on the faux wooden like material.

"And make sure She's in one piece, the price is right if she's as beautiful and untouched as she appears, I want a look, and right now would be the perfect time."

He glares at the auctioneer, then backs up, taking his fob watch out and pretending to look t the time, tapping his foot and acting as snotty and privileged as he had seen prep school children act when he had worked at the toy store in london.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:34 pm

"10,000 going once... Twice... Sold!" The auctioneer crowed in excitement, banging the gavel down on the top of the podium he stood behind, motioning with his other hand for Sonya's 'handler' to lead her over to her new 'owner'. Shuffling obediently over, she shot a look at the Doctor that clearly said he better not make any wise cracks about this to any body as a collar was fastened around her neck along with a leash that attached to it. Without a word, the handler handed the end of the leash over to the Doctor and strode of the stage to collect his money and leave. Jerk.

Turning her attention to the Doctor, Sonya forced a smile, more like a grimace than anything, and dipped her head down slightly as she had seen some of the other slaves do when acknowledging an owner or handler. "You are too kind for paying so much sir." She said between gritted teeth, her eyes locked on the leash between them with intense dislike.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:00 pm

He can't fight it. He looks her over, pretending he had never lain eyes on her before as other handlers come to praise and admire his greedy display. The one from earlier claps his back, another patting his shoulder as they speak.

"Fine breedin' stock, maybe we can arrange a play date?"

He fights to wrinkle his nose and instead gives a rugh chuckle as he slides one hand along her cheek, gently titling her head up to look at him.

"I don't think she'd make too good a breeder...."

The men laugh, slapping him again as they chortle in amusement. One points at her body, specifically her hips, and begins to speak in a business like manner.

"Those are nice and wide. See most slaves 'round here tend to be slimmer, kind of like you, then you can only squeeze maybe one or two pups out of them before they give way. I bet she can carry four or more. If your not going to breed her, I suggest you either keep her as a house pet or sell her to someone who'll make good use of her body."

He turns to look at the men. A house pet? The man in question was holding a leash that ended around the slender neck of a gazelle looking humanoid. The creature's eyes were down cast and his ears titled back in submission as his master motions towards him.

"This one here was pretty expensive. Last of a Centaur race near Appaulapachia. He's my house pet, tends to everything I need, and I mean everything. You might need to let loose a bit now and again right?"

The alien gives him what he asumes is a wink and he turns widened eyes towards Sonya. Get intimate, with some strange women he had befriended and then bought? She looked like she wanted to tear his head off but he caresses her cheek, thumb gently touching full lips.

"I'll think about it."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Sonya's first reaction as his thumb brushed across her lips was to bite it as hard as she could, reminding him exactly who he was at the moment. Only with extreme difficulty did she stop herself from bringing her teeth down on his skin as her lips already opened, ready to bite down on the offensive touch. Narrowing her eyes, she dipped her head down before anyone saw the murderous glare she shot at the Doctor and reported her for being wild or whatever it was here.

Vaguely she reached out mentally, relieved to find she could form a bond with him through a simple touch, considering his hand was still resting on the side of her face. 'I swear to Rassilon, if you make a 'play date' with him, I will kill you when we get back to the TARDIS.' She hissed at him mentally, shooting a quick look up through her bangs, this time a pleading look in her eyes as she shifted on her feet, eager to get out from under the stares of gathered handlers and owners as they admired her. The comments about being a breeder nearly sent her into a rage again when her hips were pointed out. Yes she had wide hips, but they weren't exactly unnatural! They were bony if anything.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:14 pm

He gets the message, loud and clear and quite literally. He disperses the crowd and tugs her along, the tent stuffy and making his hair flop. As they hit the breeze of the open market, he tries to avoid her gaze. Yes, he admires females in all their shapes and sizes but he had also been caught in a position where touching and even apparently having sex with another being as merchandise is legal and considered something normal on this planet. He tries to just walk forward, avoid anyone who wants to pet and touch Sonya, especilly older women and men.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Letting out a loud groan, Sonya's eyes strayed towards a stall full of intresting bits of what looked to be Vortex Manipulator parts, nearly walking over there before the tug on her leash stopped her halfway. Casting a longing stare at the carts and merchandise, she walked directly next to the Doctor, trying to avoid the random hands as they reached out to stroke her hair or back as they passed several others towing their own 'pets' behind them.

A sudden pinch on her behind caused Sonya to yelp and spin around, pulling the Doctor to a stop as she glared at the offender. "Don't touch me again you Varharr!" She snapped, using her favorite Gallifreyan insult, feeling a twinge of satisfaction at the widened eyes before the man shot a dirty look at the Doctor. "If she's new, I'd suggest you break her of that habit before you take her anywhere!" He snapped before spinning around and stalking off into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:24 pm

He's walking along, trying to get out of this forsaken dust pile and Sonya has to go and bark at a pervert. Sure, he was the pervert, but he wishes he'd gotten stuck with someone more docile... As the man stomps off, he tugs her roughly once, for show, and gives her a stern look. Their audience isn't impressed but he wasn't in the mind set to do much impressing, especially on such dull beings
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Sonya shot a glare at the Doctor before walking ahead of him as far as her leash would allow and ignoring him the rest of their walk out of the bazaar. Once outside of the gates, she stopped and began fiddling with the collar frantically, the guard there watching with interest as she did. "Help me take this damn thing off." She snapped, turning around and lifting her hair so he could see the buckle on the back. "I am not wearing this thing for a second longer."

Letting out a low sigh, she tried to bring her anger in check. It wasn't really his fault, granted he didn't have to put on the display he did back at the auction, but she really shouldn't be snapping at him for the mess she was in. If anything it was her fault for wandering away like that. Then again, the idiots here ought to know better than to be selling people they 'find' in the marketplace either. Staring down at her trainers for a moment, Sonya let out another sigh and let her shoulders sag slightly. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:08 pm

He lets her be upset. He didn't feel to great about treating her like some pure bred dog but he knew what those traders expected of him and he had kept it minimal. As she tries to free herself, unsuccessfully, he watches her, unsure of how to react. When he slouches he decides he'd had enough watching and steps behind her, brushing hair to the side and then beginning to pull and twists buckles loose. The offending garment falls to her feet and he pats her shoulder.

" You were a good sport, but if you ever get in my head again I'll dead lock your collar shut."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.   Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roses red, violets blue, I think I've been stalking you.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next