Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Son of Ace Part (One-Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Son of Ace Part (One-Two) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Son of Ace Part (One-Two) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Son of Ace Part (One-Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Son of Ace Part (One-Two) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Son of Ace Part (One-Two) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Son of Ace Part (One-Two) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Son of Ace Part (One-Two) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Son of Ace Part (One-Two) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Son of Ace Part (One-Two) I_vote_lcapSon of Ace Part (One-Two) I_voting_barSon of Ace Part (One-Two) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Son of Ace Part (One-Two) I_vote_lcapSon of Ace Part (One-Two) I_voting_barSon of Ace Part (One-Two) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Son of Ace Part (One-Two)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

Son of Ace Part (One-Two) Empty
PostSubject: Son of Ace Part (One-Two)   Son of Ace Part (One-Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:46 pm

The Son of Ace
by ACE

Chapter 1

The rain was beating down hard against my windows. The sound pitted and patterned hard across my window pane with the crescendo of thunder and lightning that added its own dramatic effect to the yet another dull and boring day.

I sat on my bed wearing the old bomber Jacket that once belonged to my mother before she became the adoring face for 'A Charitable Earth', something that we are all proud of. It helped kids all over the world, even me when I was young, as I have Dyslexia and Asperger's syndrome.

If it were not for Mrs. McShane's efforts, my life would be even harder. It was her hard work that got me where I am today sitting on my bed looking out the window wondering where my mother was, as once again she was on one of her so called "overnight business trips."

A statement that is well understated is that she would be home the next morning. Not even the best private jets that we have now could get you home that fast. After all, this is the year 2012, and it would be another three years before the supposed power shoelaces from Back to the Future 2 would be in stores like everyone is hoping.  

So I sit here on the edge of my bed board looking out the window, remembering the stories Mrs. McShane told me and all the wonder and words. She said she had been places, which she liked to call her her "Ace Adventures".

She said she was sent to a planet made of sheer ice and left there to visit the 12 galaxies. She faced many monsters that included ones that looked like odd pepper shaker robot beings that had a toilet plunger for a weapon, and even a creepy killer Bertie Bassett like thing.

Stuff like that put me off of ever eating them as child growing up. But there was one person that she would always mention, and that was the Doctor, or the Professor as she liked to call him. And the ship. That was another thing that got me wondering. How could something be only as big as garden shed on the outside yet as big as the house I live in on the inside?

It made the odd sound like someone slowly strumming a door key up and down a piano wire. It makes me grit my teeth just think about the sound of this spaceship taking off and landing.

Such a thing got me wondering why someone with such amazing immense imagination would settle down and run a charity. She never told another soul about her stories, not even writing anything about her adventures, even though there were many books out about her.

Mrs. McShane did teach me a few neat things when I was doing my A level chemistry. She taught me how to make something called Nitro 9; something that I tried to make a few times at home in secret. And I succeeded… after a few failing tries and burnt eyebrows later, that is.

I got the mix right I and was able to put it into containers no bigger the aerosol cans. I made a few and left them in a safe place for emergencies.

It was fun learning how to make something that went BOOM! As fun as it was, I was always a bit of a messy worker when making Nitro 9, though. Even my teachers had a go at me, saying "How do you expect to pass your A levels if you can't even put the equipment away properly?"

Stuff like that always got to me. One day, an explosion in the science room put them over the edge and they expelled me, all because someone that had bullied me ate a bad lab experiment, and it spontaneously combusted when he spit it out.

I was then home schooled for while until my mom disappeared without a trace, and that has been something that even her little Ace, as she nicknamed me as I was growing up, has wondered about since the day she had disappeared.

I repeated had repeated that in my mind many a time, but this time, I was ready to do something about it. Thinking that, I stood up and said, "I will find you, Mom, or my name is not Curtis John Ace McShane!"

After making my somewhat heroic stand to myself he thought about my next move and that was looking in my mother office thinking that there must be something there to give me a hint as to where she went and rushed to the door only to find it was locked and felt a little stumped as he didn't have anything to pick the lock with and that when it came to him he Neo 9 sweets.

Curtis dipped his hand into his pockets trying to look to a bag of sweet the same one that were used in the art room explosion and after finding one and give it a little lick to activate it he stuck it to the lock and hid nearby, after about eight seconds and a bang the door swung open he was in.  

"Wicked" he said to himself and rushed in and turned on the light and saw what looked like a normal office with a deck papers and such there was even computer and got down to look at to see what was on it. But of course it was password protected and had to scratch his head for a bit trying to think of what it was and tried a few time to only get nothing.

Curtis sat back in the chair think what the password could be hearing the rain still beating down and like the thunder clap that hit the ground Curtis got it and tap p.r.o..f.e.s.s.o.r spelling Professor and hit enter and after it thought about Curtis was in and look around the files for clues in the files notes and all of them had nothing.

There was only one left and clicked on it and that when Curtis saw something that he thought would not be possible as the file contained plans for a suit and thing's that looked to have come from a batman film.

As Curtis continued look at the file he read about the time displacement equipment and his eye light up like fireworks and put two and two together as he realised what happened to his mother.

As he click on the house security cameras and watch events unfold as his own mother was surrounded by lighting and then disappeared, but to where and when?.

Curtis was puzzled about what just happen and wondered what was going on and what to do as he didn't want to sit there doing nothing neither did he not want do something and get Dorothy into more trouble or danger but something had to be done.

Just then a Bang at the door and a voice making me jump up from the chair and look to investigate and slowly looked to the door and felt around a nearby coat rack to grab at something to use as a weapon.

Once I had something to hand I pulled it out and held it up like a bat and slowly open the door and looking to the hall to get a better look at the intruder hoping to see a face as the past and thought that that they want to get in here to get at the computer and quickly ran to the computer and plugged in his smart phone and downloaded the all of the files before disconnecting and deleting the files.  

He did think of destroying the computer but did want to have the intruder know that some else is here and took the weapon turned the light off and flattened himself not realizing that a hat landed on his head as he was  ready to take out the person that enter the room.

Hearing the floorboards creak there age as the steps got nearer to the door and waited and watch a shadow creep across the wall and heard the door open and waited for the person to enter the room before making his move and swung the item in his hands and hit the person on the head and looked.

"Ow that hurt "and turned the light on "they're more where that comes from with this umbrella" and saw the odd question mark for a handle, saying that to the person as they got up and dusted himself-down  and turned to face Curtis as he held the umbrella in the air ready to swing again if needed.

The Man was dressed in army officer uniform complete side arm in a holster making Curtis very edgy with what the man was going to do next , "ow ? … Doctor" the man said and made Curtis give him a funny look and thought he didn't hit him that hard after all it was an umbrella and asked "Doctor who?" saying that as another person came rushing in and it was someone with a rifle and look ready to shoot "Sand still… drop your weapon."

I didn't want to test my luck with the 7.62 Slr rifle that was aimed in my direction by the new person as my mind raced trying to think of a way to get out of this alive when a heart "Hold your Fire, Don't shoot" say that as the man pushed passed the two men making the one with the rifle fire narrowly missing me and hitting an expensive vase behind him.

Making Curtis cove one side of my ear as the new person gave the man with the rifle a bit of an ear bashing as I regained my thoughts I shouted "Oi you nearly killed me do want to tell me who all you are?" saying that as the man in different clothing spoke "ow Yes I'm Doctor and this is the Brigadier of U.N.I.T"  

At this point I thought that I was in some sort of shock as there stood before Curtis was two people that his mother told him about as flesh and blood and yet at the same time trying to get his head round it. "ow ok I bet you read my mother book and you think it funny to just break in here and try to scare me with your costumes?"

Saying to the man with question marks on his jumper pressing the umbrella tip to his chest, "Me dear boy Son of Ace I'm sure I'm very real and I'm who I say I'm" Curtis gave the man a stare "How did you know my name is Ace?" letting up on the man a little.

The man just smiled and playfully poked my nose "all in good time".

Chapter 2The of Ace adventure Ice Queen

Curtis wiggled his nose thing why did the strange man poke his nose thinking that as the oddly dress man stood in front of Curtis and odd beeping like an alarm clock was coming from him making jump slightly and hastily fumbled thought his pockets trying to find what was beeping as Curtis watched with wonder if the man was really a magician as he pulled out some rather odd thing's from his pockets and handing them to me to hold like sling shot, string, a computer parts almost everything.

At thought he was going to pull magic handkerchiefs out but it was a pocket watch and after opening it and look at the oddly dressed man spoke "ow dear we need to be going" and looked to his friends in the army clothing and at me "ACE come on there work to be done brigadier look after the house" and took the odd items from me and put them back into his pockets before dashing off.  

"Hey Wait a moment where are we going?" saying that to the man that dashing off quickly out the room and down the stars and rushed after him and down the road completely forgetting about the home and the fact that it was insecure and was left in the care of strangers.

But there was something in Curtis mind that told him that he need to go with this odd man to where he was going it to find out wait was going and what happened to his mother as his gut told him that the oddly dressed man had some help into the disappearance and going on.

Thinking that as he turned a corner and to an odd blue box no bigger than an old phone box that long since vanished of the years in the late ninety renumbering the cute phone cards that fancy images from film titles to Kellogg's corn flakes  cockerel.
But there it was this odd blue box and looked around the outside trying to see if was really there before being grabbed in to the phone box "Hay!"

Saying thing that as he was pulled into the blue box and landed on the floor and seeing the doors close behind. I got up and saw the huge room and my eyes went wide "What! …..What! This impossible it bigger on the inside then it is the outside?"

"My dear boy this only the tip of the ice berg as it where" saying that as Curtis walked up to him "any other surprise's you want divulge like "Who are you?"

The oddly dress man smiled "I'm the doctor or as you mother would call me the Professor" and hear a little disdain for the nick name but found it funny so would use as he mother would for fun "ok then Professor where we going?" with a roll of his eye the Doctor took a breath an Ice world of sorts a bit like where I meet you mother Dorothy but this where you mother seem to have gone to at least that what the TARDIS is telling me. "TARDIS?" I ask
Back to top Go down

Son of Ace Part (One-Two)
Page 1 of 1