Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Doctor River Song I_vote_lcapDoctor River Song I_voting_barDoctor River Song I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Doctor River Song I_vote_lcapDoctor River Song I_voting_barDoctor River Song I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Doctor River Song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
River Song
Newb
Newb
River Song

Doctor River Song Empty
PostSubject: Doctor River Song   Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 am

Doctor River Song (Melody Pond)

Species: Human + Time Lord
Age: Spoilers! (Time-space age, or earth-years age? Who can count!)
Occupation: Archaeologist, guest lecturer at Luna University (working my way to Professor one day!)
Status: Famous in some places, infamous in others--definitely royal on one planet the Doctor took me to (Well, "deity" would be a better term, but I like to be modest.)

::Appearance::
Hair: Space hair--whorls of spirals and gravity-defying loops. Mum was right, her baby definitely had a time head.
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'7
Figure: A bosom that could fell an ox!
Other: No tattoos. Two hearts.
Clothing: Depends on the situation. Dressed for practicality on most excavations. Dressed to impress on other days, etc.

::Info::
Family: "I have a father and mother, Rory and Amelia Williams (though they go by Pond). My wonderful husband, the Doctor. Paternal Grandfather and Maternal Grandmother and Grandfather--they don't know about me."
Personality: She is an adventurous, thrill seeking vixen, with a tender side, and well hidden vulnerability. Like her father was with her mother, she is desperately loyal to her love, and would risk life and limb for him. A playful jealousy about other women and the Doctor, that would turn truly dangerous if ever fully aroused.
Strengths: The Doctor, great with a gun, intelligence, lock picking
Weakness: The Doctor, acting too much with her heart, jealousy, residual effects from brain washing, emotional struggles, hiding pain  
Likes: Tombs, traveling, jumping off of high buildings, shooting
Dislikes: Being tightly confined/immobile, fish fingers and custard (absolutely disgusting), organized religion
Dream: "Aspiration to become a professor. A thirst for adventure, a touch of danger, and just a huge tiny desire to cause mischief. Above all, the hope of seeing my Sweetie urges me forward. I live for the days I see him. Half (maybe far more than half) of the reason I like trouble is that when you find trouble, The Doctor isn't usually far behind."

History: (This is my default, but because of Timey-Wimey, I might play River at slightly different points in her time line.) All canon, with the addition that I play River most of the time in a limbo time, where she's out of Storm Cage, but before Manhattan. She is not a Professor at this point, though she lectures at times at Luna University, mostly about her area of interest--the weeping angels. She has a dwelling close by the campus. She sees the Doctor often during this time period, living nearly linearly with him. She also enjoys spending time with her parents.

She doesn't remember much of her childhood, even some of her memories as Mels being a foggy gray. The things she does remember are mostly sensory--remembering the smell of something singed, or of sitting somewhere feeling terrified, but not remembering why.

River longs to have children, but rarely voices this desire. She feels great insecurity that she would make a suitable mother, due to her own fractured childhood. She doesn't think she'd be very nurturing at all.

Petrified of the day her husband no longer knows her. Her life has literally always been the Doctor; she doesn't know what she'd be without his love, and she never wants to find out.

Prone to occasional bouts of melancholy, though she keeps a stiff upper lip.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Doctor River Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor River Song   Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:53 am

I have been waiting for this moment for so long...

Approved, my friend! Welcome, River!

And, if you'd like, I'll join whatever rp you start :3
Back to top Go down
River Song
Newb
Newb
River Song

Doctor River Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor River Song   Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Oh, hooray! I'm gonna try to get a feel for the forum, and I can't wait to get started Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Doctor River Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor River Song   Doctor River Song I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:56 pm

If you need any assistance don't hesitate to shoot me or any of the admins/mods a pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doctor River Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor River Song   Doctor River Song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor River Song
Page 1 of 1