Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_voting_barOne Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_voting_barOne Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

One Big Creepy Family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:26 am

"That's one way of saying it." She replied in a way that made her sound uncertain, to deter further questions about her abilities. Kat lowered her gaze to the floor once more. "Why leave the leftovers laying about? It's like going halfway through a sandwich and tossing the rest on the floor."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:17 pm

He scowled. "Don't question my eating habits. Unless you want to be included in them." He heard the patter of several sets of small, bare feet running toward him, and turned to smile at four children. "Welcome back," he said. "We have a visitor, as you can see."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:53 pm

His scowl brought a smile to Kat's face. She turned towards the children and regarded them curiously. Her gaze drifted over them, memorizing their appearances and analyzing any information available.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:22 pm

One of the children, a skinny girl with dark red hair and huge, dark eyes, slowly approached Kat, staring up cautiously. "Why is she still alive? Is she gonna be one us?"
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Kat glanced at the Master, then back to the child who had spoken. "This one is still alive because she is unique." Answering the second question was beyond her, as she didn't know what "us" meant yet.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:28 pm

"I'm Ali!" the girl squeaked excitedly. "I'm unique too! I can hide really well and the Master says--" She paused. "Master, what's the thing you said?"

The Master chuckled and ruffled Ali's hair. "She has a psychic field that makes people less likely to notice her. It's not very powerful, but it's enough to be useful." He looked at Kat. "Would you like to join our little group of misfits?"
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:37 pm

She tilts her head to the left, then to the right while looking at The Master. "I think I would, it's better than what I have been doing." She crouches and studies the children further. "Yes... Much better here."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:42 pm

One of the children, who was clad in a too-big hoodie that covered his hands and concealed his face, suddenly ran behind the Master and hid. The Master sighed. "This is Paws. He doesn't like when strangers look too closely at him. He's not... entirely human, and some people try to capture or kill him because of that."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Kat stood and looked to The Master with an amused expression. "I see... What about you, my dear Master? What kind of creature are you?"
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:15 pm

"I'm a Time Lord," he said.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:51 pm

She doesn't show recognition, but does seem more interested. "Can... can you see it to? Time, everywhere? The possibilities and decisions everywhere? All the... the stupidly obvious things that nobody else seems to notice?"
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:55 pm

"I can see where time is fixed and where it's changing... I can't see the outcome of decisions, though." He gestured at her book. "What exactly is that?"
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:14 pm

She, without thinking, tightened her hold on the book. "A compendium."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:41 pm

"It smells odd," he said, narrowing his eyes at it. "What's it for?"
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:47 pm

She took a good few seconds to think.
I'm at his mercy...
It's mine! I found it, the book is mine!
He can kill this one.
I risked my life for it, it's mine to read!
I chose to be here.
He can kill us.
It's mine...

"It's... A source of knowledge for me."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:03 pm

He nodded and looked at it curiously, feeling the turmoil in her mind that his question had caused. "I'm not going to take it from you," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:15 pm

She tries not to show the relief she feels, but doesn't succeed very well. "I... Okay, thank-you." Kat closes her eyes for a moment, and when yet reopen they study their surroundings yet again. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:49 pm

[Both of you. Please read the forum guidelines. No more on sentence, or in Siren's case, two sentence replies. These are not accepted on this site. Thank you]
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:06 am

He shrugged. "Now you're part of our group. You help us, we help you. We all survive together."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:38 am

[Just because i have left and been busy does not mean i do not monitor the site anymore. Seeing as you chose to shrug off what i said, i have locked this thread until you read what i said and take it into consideration. NO ONE SENTENCE REPLIES ALLOWED ON THIS SITE! PERIOD!]
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Kat thinks on that. She had never needed anyone else to survive before. However, The Master also probably wouldn't just let her walk out. Her mind worked over the memories of her time in the twenty-first century. There had been a multitude of simply fantastic things, dubstep, the Internet, all this touch-screen nonsense, but there had also been things like this man all over. Little oddities that hadn't been noticeable before. Was that because of the age changing, or Kat changing? That brought out a sigh. "Alright.. One more question, if you don't mind. Are you disturbed often? By the sorts who are not so accepting of your eating habits?" The bones were really bothering her now. It was just... unsanitary to leave them about like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Big Creepy Family   One Big Creepy Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Big Creepy Family
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2