Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Eleventh Doctor I_voting_barThe Eleventh Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Eleventh Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Eleventh Doctor I_voting_barThe Eleventh Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Eleventh Doctor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3rd Doctor
Newb
Newb
3rd Doctor

The Eleventh Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The Eleventh Doctor   The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Eleventh Doctor

Species: Time Lord

::Appearance::
Hair: Brown and floppy
Eyes: Green
Height: 5 foot 11
Figure: Skinny/lanky
Other: None
Clothing: The eleventh Doctor will practically always be seen to be wearing his outfit comprising of brown leather boots, black trousers, a grey waistcoat, a patterned purple bow tie, and a burgundy cashmere coat. He is also fond of hats, particularly fezzes and stetsons, wearing them whenever he can.

::Info::
Family: It's known that the Doctor had parents and children at some point, and his granddaughter, Susan. But they're all gone now, along with Gallifrey and the other Time Lords.
Personality: The Eleventh Doctor was energetic and lively, brash, and didn't care about showing off his eccentricities. He was resourceful and quick thinking, able to find positive outlooks in bad situations. When thinking about a solution to a problem he blocked out all distractions. He was not keen on hiding his emotions, usually making his anger obvious. However, unlike his previous incarnation, he wasn't very adept at handling romance and reacted awkwardly when someone kissed him. Though he was very selfless and willing to sacrifice himself for his friends and the greater good, he could be arrogant, congratulating himself on an extraordinary plan. He seemed to sometimes play the part of the mastermind, putting elaborate plans in place and executing them.

This Doctor was also blatantly self-loathing. He claimed that no one else in the universe hated him as much he hated himself, and he didn't believe he was a good man. He would go on about how he could be vain and unintentionally hurt people as most of his companions ended up damaged in some way though their travels with him.

Strengths: His intelligence, his companions, his TARDIS
Weakness: He can be arrogant, he can't always save everyone
Dislikes: Daleks, monsters, anyone or anything who tries to hurt others
Dream: A day where there are no monsters, nobody dies, and everybody lives.

History: The tenth Doctor regenerated after absorbing a huge amount of radiation in order to save his friend Wilfred Mott. As his body started dying, he retreated to his TARDIS to regenerate. The energy released caused massive damage to the TARDIS, and as the eleventh Doctor was born, his ship started crashing towards Earth. It landed in the back garden of seven-year-old Amelia Pond in 1996, destroying her shed. After eating his new favourite meal of fish fingers and custard, the Doctor had a look at a crack in Amelia’s wall that frightened her. It was a time crack, which he described as a result of “two parts of space and time that should never have touched, pressed together.” In order to close the crack he had to open it all the way first. When he did, he and Amelia saw an alien resembling a giant eyeball; one of the Atraxi. It sent the Doctor a message saying that Prisoner Zero had escaped. Before he could investigate further, the TARDIS engines began phasing and he had to make a five minute hop into the future before she blew up. Promising Amelia he would be back in five minutes, he jumped into the TARDIS and disappeared. The Doctor, however, accidentally got it wrong. The TARDIS re-appeared in Amelia’s garden twelve years later. Soon afterwards the Atraxi arrived, following the Doctor after getting a fix on him through the crack. They had come to capture the alien Prisoner Zero, who had twenty minutes to leave the Earth before it was incinerated. While the damaged TARDIS repaired herself, the Doctor and Amy, with the help of her boyfriend Rory Williams, tracked down Prisoner Zero and sent them back to the Atraxi. When the TARDIS was repaired with a new interior design the Doctor took a quick trip to the moon and back to run her in. He returned two years later and finally asked Amy to travel with him.
They visited the Starship UK in the 29th century where Amy helped the Doctor save the last of the Star Whales. The Time Lord then received a phone call from his friend Winston Churchill, and the pair went to meet the Prime Minister in the Cabinet War Rooms during World War II. It was here that the Doctor once again met his arch-enemies the Daleks. They were posing as Ironsides fighting for Britain invented by Professor Edwin Bracewell, who was actually an android built by the three surviving Daleks. They were lying in wait for the Doctor and his testimony that would activate the last existing Progeniton device, which contained pure Dalek DNA. It created a New Dalek Paradigm, and while the Doctor deactivated the Oblivion Continuum bomb attached to Bracewell, they were able to escape.

After that the Doctor and Amy visited the Delirium Archive, the final resting place of the Headless Monks and the biggest museum ever. They found a home box from an old starship, the Byzantium, that had the words “Hello Sweetie” graffitied on it in Old High Gallifreyan, the lost language of the Time Lords. Hooking it up to the TARDIS, the Doctor saw the recordings from the Byzantium’s security cameras. River Song had returned, the woman who had died the first time the Doctor met her. She was a time traveller like him and they kept meeting in the wrong order. They found that the Byzantium had crashed on Alfava Metraxis in the 51st century, and the radiation from it was waking up an army of Weeping Angels. While helping the clerics with defeating the Angels, the Doctor found another crack in time, the same kind as the one in Amy’s wall. The crack was releasing time energy, and anyone touched by it would be completely removed from existence, never living at all and changing time. The Doctor was able to close it by turning off the Byzantium’s gravity, letting the Angels fall into and fill it while he, Amy and River escaped. After River left, Amy asked the Doctor to take her home, where she revealed that she was getting married to Rory in the morning. After Amy tried to kiss him after surviving the terror of the Angels, the Doctor brought Rory on board the TARDIS and took them on a date to Venice in 1580. It ended in them preventing the vampire-like Saturnyns from sinking Venice.

The three of them had a few adventures together, including fighting against the Dream Lord, a manifestation of the Doctor’s darker side who messed with their minds. They also went to the Welsh Village of Rio De Cymtaff in 2020, where the Doctor encountered his old enemies the Silurians, or Homo-Reptillia, which had lived on Earth before humanity. After preventing the more violent ones from heading to the surface of the Earth, the Doctor found another crack in time, wider than the last. He made a guess that the cracks were the result of a massive explosion that caused every moment in history to crack around it. Reaching in, he pulled out some ‘shrapnel’: a piece of the TARDIS door. Then the Silurian’s military leader Restac shot Rory right before she died just as time energy started pouring from the crack. Rory fell in and was removed from existence. The Doctor was able to remember him, but Amy forgot. He was kind to her and took her to amazing places, including the Musee D’Orsay to see the Vincent Van Gogh exhibition. They saw a monster in the window of his painting of a church. In order to investigate they went back in time to meet Vincent and helped him fight the monster, a brutal Krafayis, and took him to the Musee D’Orsay to show how his paintings would live on and how much people would love him. He went back a new man, feeling a lot happier. When they went to the exhibition, the Doctor and Amy found a few changes. The Krafayis wasn’t in the painting, and Vincent’s famous Sunflowers painting was dedicated to Amy.

After a few more adventures, the Doctor and Amy went to Planet One, the oldest planet in the universe, where the very first words in history were supposed to be written on a cliff of diamond. It had been graffitied by River Song, who had left co-ordinates. Following them, the Doctor and Amy arrived at the camp of a Roman legion in Britain in 102 AD. River, posing as Cleopatra, gave a painting by Vincent to the Doctor of an exploding TARDIS entitled The Pandorica Opens. The three of them found the Pandorica underneath Stonehenge, a box which was supposed to be a prison containing the most feared thing in all creation. Rory was there as well, having been brought back to life as a Roman soldier, though Amy couldn’t remember him. The Doctor realised how too late. While River tried to fly the TARDIS to him an unknown entity took control of the ship, taking her to Amy’s house on the 26th of June, 2010, where it could be seen that something had been there. River found a book about Rome, and a picture of Amy with Rory in a Roman costume. The entire scenario was a ruse: the Romans were plastic Auton duplicates based on Amy’s memories, making the perfect disguise. As the Pandorica opened they were activated, and though Rory tried to stop himself, he shot Amy just as she remembered him. The Doctor then realised what the Pandorica was. All of his greatest enemies had been brought together due to the cracks in time. Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans, Judoon, Silurians, Zygons, Draconians, Drahvins, Roboforms, Hoix, and many others. They had formed an Alliance against the Doctor, knowing the cracks were caused by his TARDIS exploding. They trapped him in the Pandorica in order to prevent it from happening. But as they did so, the TARDIS exploded with River inside, causing a total event collapse. Nearly the whole universe was sucked up by the cracks, causing entire races to be deleted from existence.

Earth was alone in the sky, kept warm by the exploding TARDIS caught in a time loop instead of the sun as every star went supernova. The Doctor, however, was released from the Pandorica when Rory opened it with the sonic screwdriver given to him by a future version of the Doctor. They put Amy in the Pandorica so that she would be revived by its regenerative technology; as the perfect prison, it forced its occupant to stay alive. Rory stayed to guard the Pandorica while the Doctor used River’s vortex manipulator to travel into the future. Two thousand years later, the Pandorica was opened and Amy restored by her younger self, Amelia Pond. The Doctor got River out of the exploding TARDIS and he then flew the Pandorica into his ship. The explosion sent its regenerative energy to every moment in history so that rather than the universe being destroyed by the cracks, it was safe, and the cracks closed. The Doctor, however, would have to go to the other side of them. Fortunately Amy was able to remember him on the day of her wedding with Rory, and he took the newly wed couple on for more adventures.

After dropping Amy and Rory on a honeymoon planet (a planet on its honeymoon, it married an asteroid), the Doctor was captured by the Shansheeth on a planet while they claimed he was dead and took his TARDIS. They tried to use the memories that the Doctor’s old companions, Sarah Jane Smith and Jo Grant, had of him in order to create a TARDIS key so they could fly his ship and use it to stop death throughout the universe. Such interference with time, however, could only be a bad thing, and with the help of his old companions, the Doctor was able to stop them and got his TARDIS back.

A while later the Doctor received an invitation to come to Utah on the 22nd of April 2011, where he met Amy, Rory and River, who had also received the same sort of letters with a date, time and map reference. Unknown to him though, his companions had just witnessed a future version of the Time Lord being killed by an Apollo astronaut on the shore of Lake Silencio. They told him that they had been invited there to investigate something to do with space, 1969, and Canton Everett Delaware III. Going to 1969, they met President Nixon who had been receiving phone calls from a little girl and had hired Canton, an ex-FBI agent, to investigate. Canton went with the Doctor and his companions to Florida where the girl was calling form. They found the little girl trapped in an astronaut suit, but she later forced herself out and escaped. They also encountered the aliens known as the Silence, who had been interfering in human history for thousands of years and had trapped the child in the suit. They were memory-proof, meaning that when anyone looked away from them they forgot they ever saw them, and used post-hypnotic suggestion to control others. The Doctor was able to use this against them by recording one saying “You should kill us all on sight”, and broadcasting it to humanity during the moon landing so they would rise up against the Silence. During the adventure Amy had told the Doctor she was pregnant, but when it was all sorted she said that it turned out she wasn’t. The Doctor ran a pregnancy scan on the TARDIS, but it couldn’t seem to make up its mind between a positive and negative result.

The Doctor, Amy and Rory resumed their adventures together, going to a pirate ship and facing a Siren which turned out to be the doctor of an alien ship that had landed onboard the pirate ship. Then the three of them went to an asteroid outside of the universe after the Doctor got a mail box from another Time Lord known as the Corsair. Thinking that he mightn’t be the last Time Lord in existence anymore, he raced to the asteroid which was a sentient being known as House. When it landed the soul of the TARDIS vanished and was placed in the body of a human, Idris. It turned out that there were no other Time Lords, and House had used the Corsair’s box to lure the TARDIS there and take control of it. With the help of Idris/his TARDIS, the Doctor was able to save Amy and Rory and remove House from his ship, though he was heartbroken when the TARDIS’ soul was placed back in its shell and could no longer talk to him as it had when in Idris’ body.

He spent a lot of time puzzling over Amy’s pregnancy and if she was indeed pregnant or not. In order to find out more he tried to drop Amy and Rory off for fish and chips so he could investigate himself, but the TARDIS was caught in a solar tsunami. It landed at a monastery in the 22nd century, where a crew of humans were pumping acid to the mainland. They used the Flesh, fully programmable matter, to create avatars or ‘Gangers’ in order to handle the acid without dying themselves. The tsunami, however, had activated the Gangers, giving them life and allowing them to fight against the humans. After creating a Ganger version of himself, the Doctor was able to bring both sides to make peace. But he now knew that Amy was in fact a Flesh Avatar which he dissolved, while his companion was trapped on the asteroid known as Demon’s Run in the 51st century, where she gave birth to her daughter Melody Pond. She had been kidnapped by Madame Kovarian, soldiers of the church, and the Headless Monks. In order to rescue her, the Doctor spent a month collecting on old debts. He recruited the Silurian Madame Vastra and her maid/lover Jenny Flint, Sontaran Commander Strax, the blue-skinned Dorium Maldovar, and several other beings to carry out an attack on Demon’s Run. They won a little too easily, and the Doctor discovered that Amy’s captors had wanted her daughter, who had Time Lord DNA due to being conceived on the TARDIS and being exposed to the time vortex. A trap was then sprung as the Headless Monks attacked, beheading Dorium, and Amy and Rory were heartbroken when their daughter turned out to be another flesh avatar while the real Melody had been taken away by Kovarian. River showed up then and finally revealed her identity to the Doctor. She was Melody, Amy and Rory’s daughter. While the Doctor went off to find his companion’s baby, River took them and his friends back home.

The Doctor spent ages searching, but with no success. He caught up with Amy and Rory but it was interrupted by their friend Mels, who forced the Doctor to take her somewhere in the TARDIS. They crash-landed in 1938 Berlin, accidentally saving Adolf Hitler from being killed by the Teselecta. This was a shape-changing robot operated by miniaturised people inside it who travelled through time, finding criminals and extracting them towards the end of their lives to carry out justice. When Hitler shot Mels she started to regenerate, like a Time Lord did, and turned into River Song. Amy had named her daughter after Mels, meaning that she had named her daughter after her daughter. River, however, had been ‘trained’ by Kovarian and the Silence to kill the Doctor. She had been the little girl in the astronaut suit in 1969. And when the Teselecta saw who she was they tried to extract her, as their records showed she was the woman who killed the Doctor. Fortunately he was able to stop that from happening and restore River to her normal self. While he went and had more adventures with Amy and Rory, River began studying archaeology at the Lunar University in order to find the Doctor again. The Doctor downloaded the information about his death from the TARDIS to the Teselecta, and he now knew what had to happen.

The Time Lord and his friends went to more places, including a boy's bedroom where the monsters he imagined he saw were real, the planet Apalapuchia where they met an older Amy, and a spaceship made to look like an Earth hotel where people's worst fears hid in the rooms. It was then that the Doctor left Amy and Rory home on Earth as he knew he was about to die. But he still kept running, going on a ‘farewell tour’ that lasted 200 years. Before going to face his death he wanted to find out why he had to die. Going to the Docks of Calisto B he investigated the Silence and met the Teselecta again, who were posing as Gideon Vandeleur, an envoy of the Silence. Following more leads, the Doctor found Dorium’s head after he had been, well, beheaded by the Headless Monks. Dorium told the Doctor why the Silence wanted to kill him: “On the Fields of Trenzalore at the Fall of the Eleventh, when no creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a Question will be asked. A Question which must never ever be answered. The First Question. The oldest Question in the universe, hidden in plain sight.” The Silence believed that silence must fall and the Doctor must die so that he would never reach Trenzalore and answer the Question. Meanwhile, Kovarian and the Silence captured River at the Lunar University, forcing her into the astronaut suit she had been put in as a little girl, and put her at the bottom of Lake Silencio.

At last, the Doctor went to Lake Silencio, sending the invitations which brought his younger self and his friends there in the first place. The astronaut suit was controlling River, forcing her to kill him. But then she refused to, changing a fixed point in time. This resulted in a warped reality being created where different periods of time, past, present and future, existed at the same time, and this world was always stuck in the time of 5.02pm, the time of the Doctor's death. The Doctor himself was a prisoner of the great Roman Emperor Winston Churchill, until he was found by Amy, Rory and River. They were leading the force fighting the Silence, taking Madame Kovarian and many Silents captive. When the Doctor arrived the Silents broke free to kill him, and Amy killed Kovarian. The Doctor managed to restore the universe back to normal by marrying River, in which they kissed, which changed the universe back. And so the astronaut at the lake killed the Doctor. Or so it seemed. In their shotgun wedding, the Doctor revealed to River that he was the Teselecta and that the real him was inside it. It was the Teselecta that was killed at the lake, while the Doctor hid, making the universe think he was dead while keeping time normal. He "stepped back into the shadows" travelled on his own for a while, and River revealed to her parents that he was still alive. After his fake funeral, Dorium warned him about the Question again, and that when it was asked, silence must fall. However, the Doctor simply payed him no mind and seemed pleased when Dorium repeated the Question: Doctor Who?

While River served her sentence in the Stomcage prison for killing the Doctor (although she often escaped easily enough), he spent time removing himself from every database in the universe as well as having adventures with the Ponds every so often. The three of them were abducted by the Parliament of the Daleks just after Amy and Rory had signed divorce papers, as they had split up while the Doctor had been away. The Daleks sent them to the Asylum, a planet occupied by insane Daleks, with orders to lower the planetary shield so that the Parliament could destroy it along with the three of them. On the Asylum, the Doctor received help from Oswin Oswald, the last surviving crew member of the crashed ship Alaska. But he discovered that Oswin had in fact been converted into a Dalek because she was a genius, but was able to create a fake reality for herself because the truth was too much to handle. The whole adventure resulted in the Doctor fixing Amy and Rory's marriage, the destruction of the Dalek Asylum, and Oswin wiping the Dalek Pathweb of all data about the Doctor. When the Doctor left the Dalek ship, he was yet again bombarded by the First Question now that his arch-enemies had forgotten who he was: "Doc-tor Who?!"

The intermittent adventures continued after the Doctor left Amy and Rory on Earth so that they could get on with their own lives as well as spending time with him, popping up every so often. They saved a cargo of dinosaurs on a spaceship, during which the Doctor met Rory's father, Brian; helped save an Old Western town from the justice-seeking Gunslinger cyborg; and the Doctor spent a year on Earth with the Ponds during the Slow Invasion of the Black Cubes. They resolved this crisis once again with the help of Brian, who then urged the Ponds to become full-time companions once again. But then the Weeping Angels returned. While visiting Manhattan in 2012, Rory was transported to 1938 by the Angels where he met River, who was the author of and the detective in the Doctor’s book, Melody Malone. With the help of River providing ‘landing lights’, the Doctor was able to land the TARDIS in the time energy-saturated era, though Rory had already been transported to Winter Quay by Angel cherubs. After learning from the book's chapter titles that something would happen to Amy and cause her to leave, the Doctor tried to change the future, starting with telling River not to break her wrist to escape being held by an Angel. She had no choice, however, but he healed her with some regeneration energy. At the Quay, they found Rory in a room where an older version of him died. The Angels had taken over Manhattan and were transporting people into the past, trapping them in the Quay to feed every time they tried escaping. To prevent the Angels from taking Rory, he and Amy jumped off the roof, creating a paradox that destroyed the Angels. The four of them ended up in a New York graveyard in 2012, but Rory found his own grave and was sent back in time by a surviving Angel. Amy, devastated, allowed the Angel to touch her so she could be with him, causing a fixed point where the Doctor couldn't rescue them. Rory's grave changed to show Amy's death, both of them as an old man and woman. Completely devastated and heartbroken, the Doctor asked River to travel with him full-time. She refused but promised to have Amy add an afterword to her yet-to-be-written book when she sent it to her for publishing. The Doctor raced out to get the book's last page and found a message from Amy saying she and Rory loved him, and had lived a long and happy life. She asked him to go back and tell her younger self of their adventures, and for him to not travel alone.

In order to prevent a paradox from being created, the Doctor did go back and tell young Amelia Pond of the adventures the two of them would have. But he was unable to do the second thing she asked: find a new companion. The heartbreak at losing Amy and Rory, his family, caused him to stop having adventures and retire in Victorian England where he parked the TARDIS on a cloud so he would have solitude, and changed the interior design of his ship. As they lived in the same time period as him now, Madame Vastra, Jenny Flint, and Strax tried constantly to get the old Doctor back by explaining weird happenings that could pique his interest. However, most of them were unimportant, and no matter how often the Doctor told them he had retired, they kept trying. The snow falling in London at the time was telepathic, and eventually caused the Doctor to start investigating as it could remember and form imitations of other things. He met a woman called Clara Oswald who was able to convince him to help investigate a pond at a house she was governing for, only for them to discover that the previous governess, who had died in the pond and had been trapped when it froze, had come back as an ice duplication. The Doctor was able to stop her but it cost Clara her life as she was killed by the Ice Governess just after the Doctor gave her a TARDIS key. The Doctor faced the man controlling the Ice Governess and the Snowmen, Dr Walter Simeon of the Great Intelligence Institute; he erased Simeon's memories by letting a Memory Worm bite him. Doing so allowed the Doctor to discover the real mastermind was an entity that had absorbed Simeon's darkest thoughts and desires, the Great Intelligence. The Intelligence had evolved enough to out-live Simeon, but the telepathic snow felt the grief of the people at Clara's death, causing it to melt into 'tear' rain. When her gravestone read Clara Oswin Oswald, the Doctor recognised her as the same woman he had met in the Dalek Asylum, and set off to find a third version of her that he was convinced existed somewhere in the universe.

While searching for her, the Doctor met a little girl at a park on Earth who gave him some advice on how to find the friend he had lost. The girl was in fact a young Clara, but she left before he could realise. Eventually he came to stay in a Cumbrian monastery to try and work out who Clara Oswin Oswald was. In 2013 London, Clara Oswald had been given the number for the phone on the front of the TARDIS by "a woman in the shop", and called to ask about her Internet, believing it was a helpline. Recognising Clara from her last two lives' final words, "Run you clever boy, and remember", the Doctor left 1207 Cumbria to find her. He put Clara under his protection when the Spoonheads tried to upload her soul through the Wi-Fi. When Clara was uploaded again, this time successfully, the Doctor reprogrammed a Spoonhead to reach Miss Kizlet at the Shard and upload her himself. He also used Miss Kizlet's tablet to make one of her workers obey her request to download her back to her body, as well as Clara everyone else's minds that had been uploaded. Unknown to the Doctor, they had been uploaded for the Great Intelligence to feed on, who then had Miss Kizlet erase her memories and those of the Shard workers.

After saving Clara the Doctor asked her to travel with him, but she told him to come back the next day and ask her. Before he did he spent some time following Clara’s early life in the hope of gaining some clue as to who she was. Not finding much, he went back to ask her to travel with him, and she said yes. They went to the Feast of Offerings at the Rings of Akhaten, where they defeated the Old God. The Doctor dropped Clara off home again after that, coming back for more adventures with her while trying to find out why there were several version of her. They ended up on a Soviet submarine, where they stopped the Ice Warrior Skaldak from ending the Cold War by launching nuclear missiles, and went ghost hunting at Caliburn House in 1974. When the TARDIS was pulled in to a salvage ship while the defences were down, the Doctor persuaded the crew to help find Clara who was trapped inside. Being pulled in had caused a time rupture, allowing the future to bleed through, including a version of Clara who had become a Time Zombie. The Doctor told her about her different versions that he'd met, but was then able to rewrite time and close the rupture, causing the events to never happen and Clara to forget that conversation.

The Doctor met Vastra, Jenny and Strax again when they rescued him and Clara, helping him solve the mystery of the Crimson Horror in Victorian Yorkshire. He also defeated his old enemies the Cybermen again in the future, where they had survived their Cyberwar with humanity and upgraded themselves. He then left Clara off home, saying he would pick her up for more adventures next Wednesday while still puzzling over who she was. When he returned, Clara had just woken up from a conference call with Vastra, Jenny, Strax and the data ghost of River Song, which had been established through a dream state and interrupted by the Whisper Men. Clara told the Doctor about what they had been discussing, the message from a murderer: "The Doctor has a secret, you know. He has one he will take to the grave. And it is discovered." Knowing what it meant, the Doctor and Clara went to Trenzalore, where the Great Intelligence had taken Vastra, Jenny and Strax. A future TARDIS that had grown marked the site of the Doctor's tomb, and while he made his way there, the telepathic circuits caused Clara to remember the conversation with the Doctor about her other versions. The Great Intelligence asked the Doctor the First Question in order to open his tomb, threatneing to kill his friends, but River said his name before they died and the doors opened. Inside was the Doctor's time stream, which the Intelligence entered, rewriting the Doctor's existence. It turned all his victories into defeats and killed him many times across his life. In order to save him, Clara entered the time stream, being torn into millions of different versions that saved the Doctor at various points in his life, restoring him. After saving goodbye to River, the Doctor himself went in to get Clara out, where he saw the incarnation who had broken the promise of his name. He defended his actions as being done in the name of peace and sanity, which the Doctor acknowledged, but "not in the name of the Doctor." He then left with Clara, presumably exiting his time stream and leaving Trenzalore.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Doctor   The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:47 pm

o_o I feel so bad... But someone has already claimed the 11th Doctor, and the flesh version. I'm so sorry, but I cannot approve this. For now, I would choose another character, but since the current RPer for 11 is not active, there is a chance you could claim him... It all depends on what David says, although personally, I think that this *gestures to the beauty that is this form* should account for something, because this seriously deserves a round of applause. 

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Doctor   The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:06 pm

I appreciate your dedication to your Character Creation and the history behind this specific Doctor.

HOWEVER, there is, as Robin stated, already an 11th Doctor. Although he is not active at this moment (he does come on the site, i have seen his last log in date), he still owns that incarnation of The Doctor. We only make exceptions when said person has not been active in a while. School and jobs have started back up and i myself can understand more than anyone how hard it is to come on.

But i can do this for you. I would like you to message the 11th Doctor and talk it over with him on the fate of this incarnation of The Doctor. In the mean time, i ask you...can you RP as a Classic Who Doctor? (1- 8 ). Because we need more Doctors and unfortunately everyone swarms to the 3 modern Doctors. If you are able to RP as a Classic Doctor i would very much like to you, otherwise talk about 11 with 11th Doctor via PM's.

If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to message myself or Natty, thank you

~10th Doctor
Site Owner
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Doctor   The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Also, be sure to check out the available Canon Character sheet to see which ones are open Smile
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eleventh Doctor   The Eleventh Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eleventh Doctor
Page 1 of 1