Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Of course Nightmares are normal I_vote_lcapOf course Nightmares are normal I_voting_barOf course Nightmares are normal I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Of course Nightmares are normal I_vote_lcapOf course Nightmares are normal I_voting_barOf course Nightmares are normal I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Of course Nightmares are normal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

Of course Nightmares are normal Empty
PostSubject: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:46 pm

I'm walking down a dark corridor, there is barley any light. It all seems vagley familiar to me but i cant quite put my finger on it. Some thing had woken me up, a loud noise of sorts, and of course being the way i am i got out of the bed and went to find it. The corridor seemed to for ever and ever getting darker and darker. The noises getting louder and closer. I could now recognize what they were. Screams. Then suddenly they stopped and so did I. It was only when i heard the scratching and clawing of something coming towards me that My body turned and started to sprint back down the corridor, but i seemed be be getting no where. I started screaming out for help but what ever was chasing me kept getting closer and closer. I stumbled and i could scenes the thing leaping at me as I lay on the ground crying but then the thing stopped. I continue to lay there for a moment before suddenly turning around to see- BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! I Shoot up in bed, brown hair flying in every which direction, and wildly looked around my orange bedroom turning off my buzzing alarm clock. It was just a dream Quinn, the same one you have every night. Pull you self together. I told my self. Ive always had that nightmare of our old family manor back in Scotland since I was a kid. It was normal now. I breathed a deep sigh of relief and just sat there head in hands for a few minutes before i looked over at my alarm clock witch read 7:30. I slowly slipped out of my bead and got ready for the day.Pulled on a pair of jeans, snow patrol t-shirt, and orange converse, while doing all the other normal morning stuff like brushing teeth and hair. 15 short minutes later i was grabbing my small back back purse and running down the stairs. I pocked my head inside the living room to see my gran staring at the telly. "Bye Gran I'm going into London today, but I promise to be home for supper." I tell her in my thick Scottish accent. She looks at me and gives me a small sleepy nod. I smile and sprint to the Bus stop to catch the next bus to London from Surrey.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Tired Medwyn walked through the city of London.
It was a pretty place - She however had no sense for the beauties of it today, since she had difficulties to keep herself awake.
The last days had been hell for her - Shortly after finishing a task in this era everything ended up in utter chaos after some nasty little teenage brat stole her Vortex manipulator.
Luckily that little thief was not able to activate it... But Medwyn however underwent quite lots of stress finding that teen and getting it back.
He actually made it far more difficult by refusing to give it back and even attacking Medwyn. A quite difficult task for someone like Medwyn: Someone who acted completely non-violent whether willingly or not...
With a small cup of coffee-to-go in her hand she walked down the street - She at least wanted to finish it before returning to her era and working on her mission log.
Leaning against the wall of a building she finally stopped, taking some tiny sips of her coffee and watching the people.
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Quinn tripped off the bus almost crashing into several people, having almost forgotten to get off again. She mumbled sorry under her breath in her thick Scottish accent. Quinn didn't have the most balance and grace, to tell the truth she can be quite clumsy. Quinn stopped in front of the building looking slightly confused, trying to gather her bearings where she was. She also had a sucky scenes of direction. Quinn huffed annoyed looking around for a street sign and almost successfully tripped into the girl leaning against the build. "Oh! Sorry!" she said righting herself almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:13 pm

She had been almost asleep for some seconds, but as someone else almost bumped into Medwyn she immediately focused back on her environment again.
"You're alright, lady?, hope you're not hurt." She asked politely, walked a step towards her and did a hailing nod.
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:24 pm

"eh yeah nothin I'm not used too miss," Said the shorter girl. She pushed her short hair behind her ears before countinuing "I'm a down right klutz, nothing out of the normal. I mean it wouldn't count as a day if i didn't almost fall on my face or knock some one over." the young scot joked. "Names Quinn by the way," she said extending her hand.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:27 pm

"Oh my - Are you falling or running over others intentionally?"
Medwyn asked confused, rose an eyebrow and looked at the young woman, until she finally returned the introduction.
"Hello there. I'm Medwyn, I'm non-hostile, very glad to meet you, lady."
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:40 pm

"what? of course not. i just lack the ability to walk a straight line, and instead have the ability to tripp over flat ground." she stated shrugging, "and Its nice to meet you Medwyn. Sorry again," Quinn dug through her back pack pulling out a list and glancing over it. "And id sure hope you weren't hostile." she added laughing lightly
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:02 pm

"Oh, in that case you should be very cautious."
Medwyn answered, looking at the young woman and thinking about whether she might have been having issues with walking straight because of health reasons.
She however preferred not to ask a personal question like this (at least not now) and continued with something more casual.
"What exactly are you doing here while bumping into people?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Quinn looked up from the piece of paper she had been looking up, "well there are several reasons actually. " she said putting her list away. "For starters i don't like being stuck in the house all day. I love ma Gran and all but sometimes i need to get away, go some where else ya know? Surrey is to quite for me so i come into London most days. I even make it worth my while by grabbing the groceries or anything else me and Gran need. " she sighed. "but even London can get boring after awhile, but there's not much I can do about that now is there eh?" she chuckled softly to her self shaking her head
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:14 pm

"Oh, well... Not now..." Medwyn automatically answered, before she realized, that this indeed was not a suitable answer for a conversation at all.
"...Maybe one day you will be more content with this environment.
Things change over the time. So do people."

With a weak smile Medwyn did a step towards the young woman, then finally added.
"Where are you from, if not from here?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Quinn gave Medwyn a curious glance before nodding, "not sure if ill ever become content with doing the same things over and over again. things and people do change but not that fast." she said doubtfully. "I'm currently residing right over in surrey with my Gran but i was born and lived in Glasglow Scottland for 11 years." Quinn smiled slightly. "I miss the Scottish country side."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:31 pm

"I've never been to Scotland." Medwyn exclaimed. "...At least not as far as I remember."
She gave Quinn a thoughtful but friendly look and emptied the cup of her coffee with one big sip.
"But I'm not from here as well..." She tried to remember whether the name of her birthplace had been different within this era, but luckily it had not altered within the past thousands of years.
"I'm from Antarctica." She said with a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:16 am

"Well If ya ever get a chance to go to Scotland id highly recommend it! its beautiful albeit a little cold at times. The island of Barra is real pretty do. Lovely vacation spot," Quinn had started to ramble absent mindlessly, pulling a water bottle from her back pack to take a drink. She almost chocked on the water when she heard where Medwyn was from. "Aantartica! How in bloody hell could you have been born in Antarctica! Only bloody researchers can go there!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:14 am

Of course - She did not entirely finish her previous thought...
In this era Antarctica was barely inhabitable due climatic conditions and therefor no major cities had developed yet...
Quickly improvising Medwyn answered: "Oh well, do you thing researchers do not have children?"
She gave her a bright smile, then tried to take another sip of her coffee until realizing that her cup already was empty.
"Dude - Empty again..." She mumbled slightly disappointed until looking at Quinn again.
"Wanna come with me for a coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Quinn opened her mouth several time but nothing came out. she was toatally and utterly confused. "uh sure?" she said. Quinn wouldn't turn down coffee, she had forgteen to grab her self a cup before she left home. As Quinn started towards the nearest coffee shop her words came back to her. I still don't beilive you were born in that cold desert wateland. even researchers have enough sense to not have a baby there,"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:12 pm

"I never said I was born there..." Medwyn answered with a sneaky grin.
Darn, Quinn was quite clever - More clever than average people. This meant, that she had to be more cautious with what to tell her about her era.
"...Only that I lived there."
As they reached a little coffee shop Medwyn held the door open for Quinn.
"And then again, I never claimed my parents to make sense after all."
With a bright grin she followed Quinn into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Quinn looked more and more confused as they walked into Costa coffee shop. I walked upand ordered black coffee, paying the barista before turning back to Medwyn. She waited for medwyn to get hers before countinuing to question her. "what bloody parent taked their kid to freaking antartica with them!" she The Doctor would not touch that with a forty foot pole
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:45 pm

"Oh well..."
She began - Ordering a black coffee with tons of sugar.
"...I don't know... It's been quite some time - I think my parents were quite nice.
I had some sort of an idyllic childhood with loads of books, and music, and virtual reality games..."

Actually she did not remember too much of her childhood at all, but she was sure it must have been a happy one, since she was not able to remember something traumatic after all.
"I think they were very nice and helpful to me, always providing me with things to learn and teaching me optimism for my future.
One day everything will be proper...
" She finally mused, grabbing for the cup of coffee, which was handed to her right in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Quinn just nodds drinking her straight black coffee. "sounds boring i hate ta say. cant imagin there are many kids in Antartica. Youd have to be bloody mental to bring your kid with you there," he grumbled mystififed into her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:18 pm

Medwyn sat down at one of the tables and gave Quinn a thoughtful look.
"Well, I don't think they were mental - At least not as far as I remember."
She smiled a little.
"I never was one of those kids who played with others anyway... I remember that I loved to read when I was younger.
Yes, we lived in some... Pretty distant place... But I was content. I think I turned out a little like my father: Modestly."

Taking a sip of her coffee she tried to remember details from earlier, but instantly stopped - It appeared as if this sort of thinking was wasted time to Medwyn.
Ironically she was not able to remember her father's face right now - Guess her childhood must indeed have been more boring than she was willing to admit herself...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Mal stumbled into the coffee shop and walked up to the closest counter with napkins on it, which happened to be right beside Medwyn and Quinn. "'Scuse, sorry!" She balled a bunch into her hand and shoved it against her nose, barely biting back a groan of pain. The normally white shirt was splattered with dirt and blood. Boy, she really hoped no one asked what happened. What sort of excuse would she come up with?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Medwyn instantly rose and almost jumped towards the injured young woman, and forgot what she was thinking about some seconds ago.
(Which might have been for the better, for now she of course once again was able to stop thinking about what's wrong with her life in the end...)
"My! Can I help you? What happened?!!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Quinn just nodded still looking confused but she just took another sip of her black coffe sitting down at the same table as medywn. Quinn looked up at the girl in surprise "what the bloody hel happend to yoU!" she asked in her thick scottish accent looking very alarmed then glanced at Medwyn
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:59 pm

And there it was, the dreaded No idea what it is? Lick it! of 'What happened'. "I uhh..." Mal began with a muffled sounding Western accent. She rattled her brain for something... anything... and then of course her mouth exploded with the first thing her ingenious brain came up with, "I was attacked." ATTACKED?! Ok, yeah, that was not at all the sort of thing she was going to say. Attacked draws attention and makes people all worried and concerned. And they try to do things for her. To help her. Honestly, she was just trying to avoid the embarrassing tale of how her nose became a battered bunch of cartilage and flesh.

Last edited by Aravis Mal Vulneras on Sun May 19, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Medwyn moistened a napkin with cold water and gave it to the young woman.
"Put this on your nose, Lady." She said calm, and looked at her.
"Why have you been attacked?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of course Nightmares are normal   Of course Nightmares are normal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of course Nightmares are normal
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next