Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Trust can be deceiving  I_vote_lcapTrust can be deceiving  I_voting_barTrust can be deceiving  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Trust can be deceiving  I_vote_lcapTrust can be deceiving  I_voting_barTrust can be deceiving  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Trust can be deceiving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Koriand'r
Newb
Newb
Princess Koriand'r

Trust can be deceiving  Empty
PostSubject: Trust can be deceiving    Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:26 am

(( Closed to Koriand'r and Braxien ))

Princess Koriand'r flew around London as quickly as she could, it was 3:30am and it was December 2013, she couldn't find anywhere to hide away from the Judoon that were chasing her and she dodged each time they kept firing their guns at her.

"W-what have I done wrong to have broken a rule?!" She called back at them before one of the Judoon shot at a lamppost and it started to fall and Koriand'r flew out of the way quickly. She glanced at the Judoon before continuing ot flee. I haven't done anything wrong! Has something happened that I don't know about? She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Trust can be deceiving    Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:35 am

It was one of those times where the device wasn't giving Braxien 100% co-operation, more like 10%.
He had teleported just as a Judoon squad thundered past him.

"Geezus, Judoon roaming London…where are the police anyway?"

Without any further need to question the nature of the scene, he tagged along, chasing the Judoon. He had spotted the target of the Judoon.

He stopped, held his hands in the air. "Hey! Judoon! Over here! You're after me!"

They stopped and turned to face Braxien. On his face grew a cheeky grin before heading off into a run. This is way more fun than being a detective!

They chased him to a dead end. Braxien's smile faded as the advanced more upon him. "Now, I'm sure you don't want to hurt a civilian."

Judoon's nostrils flared. "You are no civilian. Our orders are to eliminate the Drifter."

Braxien's pupils dilated at the sound of his nickname and the threat of being incinerated.
Back to top Go down
Princess Koriand'r
Newb
Newb
Princess Koriand'r

PostSubject: Re: Trust can be deceiving    Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:44 am

Princess Koriand'r turned around as she heard a familiar voice call from behind her, she saw Braxien, a Human she had met a couple of times before. She saw the Judoon march after him and her eyes widened, she grinned a little to say she was happy he had stalled them, but she didn't want him to get arrested because of her... well, she didn't even know what exactly she had done.

She flew after the Judoon and landed behind them while they stood in the alleyway with Brax.
"Hey Judoon, why are you after me and Braxien?!" She shouted before her body went on fire and it lit up the alleyway brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust can be deceiving    Trust can be deceiving  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trust can be deceiving
Page 1 of 1