Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Syra Darkangelle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Syra Darkangelle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Syra Darkangelle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Syra Darkangelle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Syra Darkangelle I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Syra Darkangelle I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Syra Darkangelle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Syra Darkangelle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Syra Darkangelle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Syra Darkangelle I_vote_lcapSyra Darkangelle I_voting_barSyra Darkangelle I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Syra Darkangelle I_vote_lcapSyra Darkangelle I_voting_barSyra Darkangelle I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Syra Darkangelle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

Syra Darkangelle Empty
PostSubject: Syra Darkangelle   Syra Darkangelle I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Syra Darkangelle was born October 31,1635. She was second born to a noble family in England. Her father was Lord Nicolas Darkangelle and her mother was Lady Nicala Darkangelle. Her older brother was born also on October 31,but three years earlier than Syra. But to understand how a human became demon,we have to examine the background of the parents. Nicolas Darkangelle was a sickly child growing up,and his mother could not bear the idea of him dying at such an young age. She went to a cave,where legends said a great dragon dwelled. The legends turned out to be true,and even though dragon's are thought to be evil,that is not always the case. Nicolas was given part of the dragon's heart and the two lives became one.
Nicala Darkangelle was originally Nicala Essan a very dark witch,with an even more need to punish others. She lusted after Nicolas,and entranced him into marrying her. Nicala had everything she needed,she had power and money being the wife of a lord. Her plans backfired when she was urged to produce an heir and within the year of their union,Nysil was born. Nicala knew part of her powers or her soul would transfer to the child. Three years later,Nicala had Syra,she had forgot to but a spell on herself so she would not be productive.

Nicolas spoiled his two children,especially Syra,because she had inherited the dragon's blood,two small dragon like wings hung on her back. It was shown earlier on that Syra could cast illusions or that was what everyone thought. When Syra was ten and her brother was thirteen, Nicala wanted to rid herself of Syra. She used a powerful potion that she mixed with the girl's bedtime warm milk,the potion would allow Nicala to use her daughter like a puppet.

Nicala waited till her daughter's eyes started to droop,as she whispered the words of the spell. The little girl's eyes became blank as if no one lived behind the ice blue orbs. The little girl walked in a zombie like state to her father who was reading in the study. Nicolas picked his little girl up,as he said,"I am glad you are here Syra,I have something for you," he said as he held up a necklace,"Inside this necklace lies the heart of a dragon,and you shall became the owner of it now."

He reached around her tiny neck and clasped the necklace on,and then left them as he hugged her. Her tiny hand wrapped around the dagger Nicala had placed in her waistband. The girl said in Nicala's voice," How touching to die in the arms of one of your loved ones." the knife was plunged into his heart. Nysil grabbed Syra as he turned her around and saw the lifeless eyes. The dragon hidden in a cave far below the earth felt the girl and what had been done. He used his powers to combine them fully,as the dragon merged with Syra. Nicala who tried to getaway with a heinous crime was punished,as well,for her soul was trapped within her own daughters body. Nicala was locked behind a cage of telepathy and unbreakable by any magic she knew the only way to break free was if Syra was too weak to keep her trapped.

Syra and Nysil were seperated by Nicolas's family,they did not want the little girl,because Nicala spirit reside in her body. Syra was adopted and raised in a small farming town. She stopped aging at seventeen,and as her adopted parents lay dying of old age,she knew then,that she had been cursed to live forever with the memory of what she did under her mother's control.
She just travels the globe trying to find someplace to belong too,because all that she feels is sorrow,and all she can emit is sorrow upon others.

Additional info:
Hair: ankle length black hair
eyes:Ice blue/red reptilian(when her dragon side comes out.)
age; 378 years
She has black dragon wings,that she hides by using telepathy on those around her,so anyone with a higher form of telepathy well she through her glamour of sorts.

(The presence she thinks is her mother is the by product of dragon DNA melding with human,hence it is Syra's dark side.)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Syra Darkangelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syra Darkangelle   Syra Darkangelle I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:12 am

Approved. Now go join the fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Syra Darkangelle
Page 1 of 1