Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHumanity is the cure - Page 2 I_voting_barHumanity is the cure - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHumanity is the cure - Page 2 I_voting_barHumanity is the cure - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Humanity is the cure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Humanity is the cure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:22 pm

Jerking his head up at Harley's scream, the Doctor was jolted from what he had been doing. "Harley!" He shouted, jumping to his feet from where he sat cross-legged on the floor, various computer components scattered about him. "Harley!" Bounding across the hive, he clambered up the stairs towards the storage room he saw her go into and froze at the end of the walkway, a cyberman stood, arm extended with it's blaster aimed at the girl's chest. "The Doctor will come with us."

"Us? What do you mean us- Oh." The Doctor began, only to have his tirade cut short by two more cybermen marching out of the room he stood next to, both positioning themselves on either of his sides. "I'm not leaving without her. She's useless, you can't even risk converting her, the mind you know. With you lot all linked together, she'd only bring your mental calculations down." He said quickly, nodding over at Harley as he tucked his hands into his pockets. "Really, you don't want to use her. The only reason I have her with me is to keep the poor girl from endangering herself, sat right on a park bench earlier, as if she had no clue you lot would see her, really."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Harleen watched the Cyberman as it aimed it's blaster at her chest. Her eyes were wide but she had the weapons in her hands, she looked to The Doctor and smiled in relief before hearing what he said and she glared at him before seeing his wink and she smiled at him softly.

"He is right, I am totally useless." She said, "Just like every other Human, really." She said before tightly gripping the large gun in her hands and she smirked, "Shoot me, cyber freak!" She shouted at the Cyberman in front of her, she quickly jumped out of the way as it fired and the shot hit the floor where she was previously stood. She aimed her gun and fired at the Cyberman, blowing it up and the legs of it's metal body fell to the floor as they were now immobile and nothing was holding them up.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Once Harley reacted and shot at the first Cyberman with her own gun she must have found, the two standing on either side of the Doctor marched forward and grabbed both of her arms. "Resistance will not be tolerated. You will be deleted." Leaping forward, the Doctor yanked Harley from their grips and pulled her around behind him, protecting the girl as the Cybermen turned and advanced on the two of them. "Shooting one of them is fine, Harley, but make sure they're the only ones in the room, yeah?" He tossed over his shoulder, mind working out several courses of action he could take to get them out of this situation. The TARDIS stood in the hub, and knowing his luck, there were others roaming around and had already secured his ship.

"We're giving up! We won't resist!" He shouted suddenly, hands flung up in the air as they were backed up against the handrail at the end of the walkway. Nudging Harley with his elbow, he nodded his head at her hands. "We surrender. There is no need to delete either of us."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Harleen's eyes widened as she was grabbed by the Cybermen, she struggled in their tight grips before The Doctor yanked her out of their hands and behind him. "Sorry, I don't think the gun had a quick enough cooling time for that!" She said back to him.

She looked to him and blinked in surprise. H-he is surrendering? W-why is he doing that?! She thought in her head before sighing as he elbowed her and she dropped the gun and raised her hands in the air, her back against the railing at the end of the walkway. "Y-yeah, we surrender!" She said as she kept her hands in the air, she hated herself for surrendering, but she knew The Doctor would have some sort of plan... he always did, well, she thought he always did, he seemed smart enough to have a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Staring at the Cybermen in front of them, the Doctor stayed silent, his eyes locked onto the shining metal of their faces before they turned to each other and nodded slightly. "The Doctor and his companion will come with us. Resistance will not be ignored again." They said suddenly, turning around and beginning to march back down the walkway and down the stairs into the hub. "Just play along." The Doctor said quietly to Harley out of the corner of his mouth as he followed their captors.

Once they reached the central room again, he let out a protest. "Oi, my ship doesn't need to be carried off. Leave it here, if I'm not around it, you lot are safer. Haven't you ever heard the stories from the past where you faced up against me?" He asked brightly, turning to face one of the Cybermen that they surrendered to. "Leave it here."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Harleen sighed in relief as the Cybermen didn't delete them. She followed The Doctor closely, she nodded at him and smiled a little, "I always do." She whispered back before they reached the central room. She wondered what those stories were, but she bet they were nightmare stories for the Cybermen. She watched as The Doctor protested, she glanced around before looking back to The Doctor, she walked to his side, crossing her arms for a few seconds as she stared at the Cyberman.

The Cyberman stood there before speaking with it's robotic voice: "The Doctor's vessel will be left behind." Harleen smiled in some relief and she looked to the TARDIS and then to The Doctor, she instinctively held his hand with some grip as the Cybermen faced them both, she tried her best not to show her nervous and scared side... it was a weakness she never wanted to succumb to.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Squeezing her hand lightly, the Doctor offered her a reassuring glance before they were lead from the Torchwood hub and back up to the surface. Blinking slightly in the bright sunlight, he looked around quickly, memorizing the area in a blink of an eye then turned back to their captors as they stopped on the street and simply stood there. "Inner communications. All Cybermen are implanted with a mental communication unit." He explained quietly to Harley, mostly for her benefit to keep the girl calm. The last thing they needed was for her to get frightened and try to shoot another Cyberman while they were on the surface. There were thousands if not millions of them around and nearby, it wouldn't even give them enough time to get back into the hub before they were Deleted.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:57 am

Harleen looked to him as he gave her a squeeze at her hand and the reassuring glance, she smiled a little and looked around. "O-ok... h-h-how are we supposed to get away from here?" She whispered curiously as she glanced around, her eyes then snapped to the Cybermen as they just stood there in the street.

She looked to her left and saw some more coming and also some people with inhibitor collars and she knew there were none with earpods, the ones with earpods were now converted, all of them. Harleen feared the worse, wherever her mother and little sister were, she knew they could've been taken and she started to shake a little at the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:56 pm

"We don't. What better way to know why this happened than to ask the man... Cyberman in charge?" The Doctor stated simply, flashing her a wide grin before turning his attention back to their guards as they began marching through the streets once more. "If I know Cybermen, then they'll have the base of operations in the very center of where they've taken over, easier to spread out." He added, unable to keep quiet as they were lead deeper into the heart of the city.

Turning his head slightly, he caught sight of a face peering out from behind a curtain in a storefront. No earpods, no collar. Hmmm, "Oi, do you mind? She has... You know humans, they have to ah..." he paused slightly for effect before shrugging helplessly. "Bathrooms you know, why else do you think they have them everywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Harleen did not see his wide grin, her body still shaking and she held tighter onto The Doctor as they were lead into the heart of the city. She noticed the face peering out from behind a curtain and she noticed the lack of a collar and an earpod. She blinked in confusion before shaking her head a little and she kept close to The Doctor, squeezing at his hand, her shaking becoming more obvious as the thoughts of her mother and little sister being one of the Cybermen, maybe dead or even just the mindless slobs that are wandering the streets with collars on, became more visible in her mind and she felt tears in her eyes.

She looked to The Doctor, "B-bathrooms... w-what about them?" She tilted her head because she wasn't listening to anything that The Doctor was saying because her thoughts were clouding her mind. The only thing that snapped her out of those thoughts was The Doctor saying something about... toilets.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:21 pm

"Wouldn't you like to use the toilet before you're converted?" The Doctor asked sociably, nudging her slightly with his elbow as he flashed a smile at the Cybermen again. "Humans, thick sometimes, but they get there eventually." Turning back to Harley, the Doctor raised an eyebrow. "Isn't it that time? Your species, the women have that... You know." He muttered, slightly irritated he had to pull this one out so she'd get the idea. He wanted to be in the shop to search out whoever was inside. "Woman things." He added, an eyebrow raising up as he stared down at her.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Harleen blinked as he nudged her, she was now fully focused on The Doctor and his strange conversation he started with her. "N-no I am fine thanks..." She said getting a little annoyed at what he was asking, she crossed her arms. "I am not thick... right?" She looked down slightly, taking some offence.

She then looked up straight away and she blushed, "I-I already had it... so... not currently, no." She stuttered a little as she was really nervous with this conversation, it was making her slightly uncomfortable and she looked away slightly so her blush was hidden a little from The Doctor's view.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:51 pm

"As I was saying, you humans really do need to use the toilet. Woman needs and such. That store looks like it might have one." The Doctor said slightly louder, hoping maybe she'd unclog her ears and actually listen to what he was trying to say. Blimey some people. Grabbing her by the arm, he started heading in the direction to the store he spotted with someone inside, ignoring the fact that the Cybermen pulled up their blaster arms. "Honestly, do you even remember being Human? Toilets, bathrooms, woman things?" He barked at them, his smile flashing quickly before he stopped in front of the door. "Go on in then, do your thing, I'll just be out here chatting with our guards."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Harleen kept blushing, "God, Doctor... no need to pull on my arm." She said as she was tugged towards the store. She blinked in confusion before finally getting it, "Ah... r-r-right." She turned to go into the store but she quickly turned back to The Doctor, "Please, be careful." She said before gently kissing his cheek. She then went into the store and saw the woman there and she seemed to be unharmed. "H-hello?" Harleen tilted her head a little, "You ok, miss?" She slowly approached the woman, hoping she didn't frighten her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humanity is the cure   Humanity is the cure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humanity is the cure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: