Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Gone tomorrow I_vote_lcapGone tomorrow I_voting_barGone tomorrow I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Gone tomorrow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:22 pm

((Closed to Harleen, Randi and Sydney, Brax))

Braxien strolled along the riverbank. He stole a glance at the piece of paper he held tightly in his hand.

The building loomed above the park, it's windows gleaming. Turning, he spotted two women. One had pink hair and the other had brown
He looked down into the water and remained that way until a person on a overboard sped by, knocking him into the water.

"Oi, watch it mate!" Braxien spluttered.

He managed to finally get himself out of the water, but immediately felt dizzy and fell back into the water. It was unusual for humans to not help out one another but he presumed that it was tradition for them to not help out these days.

"Okay, one more time…" Braxien got himself out and threw himself forward in order to not fall back into the water and pulled himself up on a nearby bench, water dropping off in large puddles. "Aaah, that's better…"

He allowed his head to lull back for a moment before it snapped upwards to see where the two women had gone to, they had somehow sparked an interest in his curiosity.

Braxien got up from the bench and started to go into a slow jog towards the two people. "Hey, excuse me?"

Last edited by Brax Lythis on Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Harleen heard a voice and turned around to see a man jogging towards them, "Oh hello, sir. What is it?" She asked curiously, tilting her head with a small smile. "If you want to get help drying yourself off, I can take you to my place and dry your clothes for you... you are dripping wet." She said with a small grin before wiping at his forehead gently, the water getting on her finger, "What happened to you?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Randi looked over at the man. She was right, he was soaked. She gave him a small smile and handed him her scarf.
"Here, it's not much but you can at least dry your face and hair with it."
She was very generous and caring. Her parents tell her to be a nurse.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Braxien felt a small grin play on his lips, but didn't let it show. He took the scarf and wiped his face, "Thanks. For what happened…a hoverboard had sped past and just managed to clip my shoulder, which sent me into that riverbank. I'm Braxien Lythis, Brax for short."

He looked at his device, which it was still around his neck and still functioning perfectly. He extended his hand for a hand shake and looked over his shoulder, for any chance of spotting the culprit.

"So, I've been on my way to that building over there, do you guys…women, know what the place is?" Braxien gestured over his shoulder with his head, water droplets spraying everywhere as he did.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Harleen looked to him, "Aw I am sorry to hear that, kids these days need to learn to watch where they are... hovering." She grinned with a small, cute giggle. She peered over Brax's shoulder, "Nice to meet you Brax, I am Harleen Quinn, you can call me Harley. And yes, I know my name sounds like a Harlequin." She smirked slightly as she looked to him and shook his hand.

Her eyes drifted off his face to the building he was looking at, "No idea... but first!" She grabbed his hand, "You need somewhere to dry yourself properly! And I know just the place!" Harleen grinned happily as she started to pull Brax along towards her house, which was only 2 minutes away.
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Randi smiled and raised her hand slightly for a little wave.
"I'm Randi Danvers or Dee for short."
She looked over at the building and shook her head.
"Nope, never noticed it before now actually."
She watched in shock as Harleen dragged Brax off, leaving Randi alone and confused.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:02 pm

"Nice to meet you Dee and Harley!" Braxien smiled.

He suddenly felt his arm being tugged along and he began to protest, tugging his arm back the way towards the building but he stopped struggling as he past the building.

"Where you taking me?"

Braxien glanced at Dee as her figure got smaller and smaller. "Hey, you said that the building wasn't around before? When?!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:06 pm

"That building is new... I must admit that." Harleen said to Brax. "But I need you to dry off before you waltz into a building." She looked to him behind her shoulder. "Someone could smell you from a mile away." She teased with a large grin.

Harleen arrived at her house, her hand still tightly gripped on Brax's arm. She opened her door and gently pulled Brax in, "Come on, Brax. You need to dry off. I have a shower so you can get rid of the smell, I will dry your clothes for you." She smiled at him gently.
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Sydney ran down the sidewalk along the riverbank. She was in complete and total peace, that is until a splash broke her relaxation. She turned her head to the river and saw a man fall in. "Oh my god." She saw that a boy had sped by on a hoverboard and knocked him in. She shouted after the kid, "HEY! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!" Before she could go and help the man, he pulled himself out of the river and immdeiately started talking to 2 girls. He followed them into the building nearby. Sydney shyly approached the building and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Randi shook her head and started to walk away then remembered her scarf. She turned around and ran after Harleen and Brax. She arrived at the house and saw another person at the door. She walked up to the door and smiled at the girl.
"Hi, I'm Randi."
She held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Sydney jumped in shock at the sudden voice behind her. "Oh. Hi, I'm Sydney." She tried to hide her accent but the American in her bled through no matter how hard she tried. "Um, I came to see if the man who fell in the lake is all right. Is he?" She bit her lip nervously and rubbed the back of her neck. She hoped he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:51 am

Braxien had just finished his shower and had changed back into his clothes. He didn't see the point as, knowing his luck, he would be pushed back into the same pool of water.

"Thank you for this kindness, but by any chance, do you have a suit? I don't want to look out of the ordinary with my soaking clothes."

He remembered that he had to give back the scarf just as he heard the doorbell ring. He quickly went to open it and was surprised to see Randi and a new face at the door.

"Hey, I was just about to give back your scarf!"
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:36 pm

Sydney heard a new voice mention a scarf and saw the man from earlier. "Oh! Hi there. Im Sydney." She held out her hand and smiled at him. She had to admit he was attractive for his age. He looked about 20 or so. "I saw you fall in the river earlier and just wanted to make sure you were ok."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Harleen smiled at Brax, "No problem, Brax." She said happily before thinking for a minute, "Yeah, my father's suits are upstairs, his room is the second along the corridor and it is on the left, not the right. The right is my room." She explained before hearing the doorbell, she looked out the doorway to see Randi and a new girl who called herself Sydney. "Oh... hello." She murmured a little shyly but she grinned nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:40 am

"Oh, um hi. I'm Sydney. I just wanted to make sure that Brax was OK after his little swim. It is Brax, right?" She wanted to make sure he had heard correctly. That would be kinda embarrassing. She saw him holding a scarf and smiled, it was kinda girly. "So, are you ok?" She smiled a bit more then realized she probably looked crazy so stopped.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:16 am

Braxien chuckled slightly. "Nice to meet you Sydney. Yeah, I'm fine. Just on my way to that building around the corner. I have to dress for the occasion, don't I?"

He handed back the scarf to Randi. "Thanks, I appreciate it!"

He turned and started to walk back upstairs to where Harleen had pointed to the suits, he sifted through the suits till he came to a grey one. It was simple but hopefully worked. He now didn't have the files he had printed out as they had soaked in the water for too long, but it didn't matter.

Walking back down stairs, he nodded to all the people surrounding the main door, buttoning up his suit and walking out the door. "Who wants to investigate this building? I need a PA, you know, to look official."

He grinned a bit, this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:17 am

"Can I come?" She asked nervously. This was SO unlike her. Sydney never volunteered to go inspect creepy buildings with strange men. But, something about this guy called out to her, made her feel safe. "I havent got anything better to do. But, if you'd rather go with someone else, I understand." She looked up at him and blushed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:48 am

Randi thanked him for the scarf and turned to Harleen rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment.
"sorry to just show up like this, but had to get my scarf back. It's got... sentimental meaning to me."
She looked down at her feet as she shifted her weight between her feet. When she looked up, she saw Brax return in a gray suit and couldn't help but stare for a moment. He looked nice all cleaned up and in a suit. She snapped out of her daze as she heard Sydney's response.
"Oh! Yeah.. I'll go too, if you don't mind."
She brushed her hair behind her ear nervously.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:51 am

Harleen smiled and walked out her house, closing the door behind her. She looked to Brax and grinned, "Mysterious buildings? I am your girl!" She said with a confident, happy grin and she looked to the other girls, "This will be fun!" She said happily as she let out a small giggle, she started to walk towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:56 am

Braxien smiled at Sydney's and Harleen's responses. "All righty, let's get going? How do I look?"

He turned, looking around the corner and walked. Heading straight for the building. He was wondering what could possibly be inside and how it came to be so quickly.

"Five pounds that some alien of a kind will pop out and attempt to scare us!" Braxien said, pulling out a five pound note.

Soon, they arrived at the building and a guard tried to stop them for some sort of ID. "Sorry, my PA here is still arranging for my ID to be made. I'm new you see."

Braxien made a deal of trying to search his pockets and sternly turning to one of the women, winking slightly. "Right, we better get going. My PA has a thing about hassling the prices down from the printers."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Harleen smiled happily, "You look great." She winked at him before they walked to the building. "I wouldn't bet your money away, Brax." She said sternly, but with a grin, before seeing a guard trying to stop them from getting in, unless they had ID.

Harleen thought for a second, "Ah, the ID... I have it right here..." She mumbled as she searched into her pocket, she turned around, her back to the guard, she looked to Braxien and winked before turning around and knocking the guard out with one punch, "Ah, I love this." She said with a smirk before stealing the guard's ID, she used it to get into the building.
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Sydney followed the group as they approached the building. She heard Brax mention an id and saw Rose search her pockets before suddenly punching the guard in the face. “Oh my god! Why did you do that?” She stared at the guard who was now on the ground and regretted coming. But it was too late to turn back now. She followed the others into the building and stuck close to Brax, since he was probably the strongest and could protect her the most. “Brax what are we doing here?” She asked nervously. She tried to hide this, but her fear escaped through her voice and came out even more cowardly than she thought it would.
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:14 pm

Randi flinched as Harleen punched the guard, knocking him out. She didn't care much for violence, but was by no means unprepared for a fight. She kept her hands in her pockets, on resting on a can of mace. If she were to have any attackers, she was ready. She took a deep breath to calm herself as they headed deeper into the strange building, keeping an eye out for any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:22 pm

"Nice punch! But seriously, this building may be armed with a hell of CCTV cameras…" Braxien cautioned them as he jabbed a finger at the 11th floor button.

Braxien turned to Sydney and smiled, saying it will be fine. "Now, I think my office will be around here somewhere."

"Very nice disguise…" Said a voice. "You could have even fooled me, Brax."

Braxien spun around in a circle, trying to locate where the voice was coming from but apparently none of the others could hear the voice.

"They can't hear me. I'm inside your head now, I control all your thoughts."

Braxien stumbled to the nearest wall, muttering things to himself. "It can't be you. I destroyed you!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:27 pm

"CCTV cameras have nothing on me..." She smirked at Brax before looking to the others, "Heh, forgot to mention I have black belt in karate." She rubbed the back of her head and giggled with a happy grin. She looked to Brax with worry, "You ok, Brax?" She asked him as she watched him stumble to the nearest wall, she rushed to him and placed hands on his shoulders, "Brax? C-can you hear me, Brax?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gone tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone tomorrow   Gone tomorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone tomorrow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next