Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinding The Doctor - Page 2 I_voting_barFinding The Doctor - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinding The Doctor - Page 2 I_voting_barFinding The Doctor - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Finding The Doctor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Finding The Doctor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:04 am

"I dunno, pick somewhere, anywhere. I can take you anywhere in all of space and time, and you get to pick the destination." He says with a grin. The Doctor ran around the controls, like a madman. He presses buttons and pulls levers as he talks. He got back into his old ways. "This is groovy! Oh, I say groovy now by the way. Saying groovy is well...Groovy!"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:34 pm

"Groovy, eh?" She stifled her laughter, looking at him in amusement. "Well, how about...The year 2495? In...Japan! Well, if they have a Japan anymore..." She trailed off, a thoughtful look on her face.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:32 pm

"Of course there's a Japan! C'mon, lets go." He says as he press a few buttons and runs around the console. Pulling levers and pressing buttons, The Doctor had a smile on his face. It was great to have some sort of family alive. Well, 10 was running around somewhere. After a big wibbley wobbley timey whimey mess, all of the Doctors coexisted together in the same time frame, in the same universe. But if they met alot, a paradox would occur, so they needed to lay off on hanging out for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:04 pm

"Suh-weet!" Xeltia replied, her fist shooting up. She sighed, leaning back into the chair. "So...Is there any way for me to meet your past selves? I'm a bit interested in seeing what they're like." She asked, a faint smile on her face. ~ I'll have to skip his first one, though. Too many bad memories... ~ She thought, sighing.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:53 am

"Well I could show you my memories, or We could find atleast my tenth incarnation. I haven't found any other me's though. And there's the posibility of a rip or whole in the fabric of space and time." He rambles. The Doctor sat as the TARDIS made its usual beautiful sound. "We're here. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:37 am

Xeltia jumped up, skipping to the door. "This is so exciting !" She squealed, opening the door. She poked her head out, looking around cautiously, then stepped out, and ran to the nearest shiny thing, which happened to be a building.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:46 pm

"Oi! Don't just wander off!" He exclaims with a sigh. The Doctor knew there would never be anyone in his life that could grasp the phrase "don't wander off". He followed after Xeltia, hoping she wouldn't find any trouble. Maybe this could be fun...or completely terrifying and deadly.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Xeltia turned around, noticing a shop filled with candy and pastries. She gasped, and, grabbing her brother's hand, she ran to it, almost breaking the door down just to get in. She ran to the register, a half-android half-human girl managing it. "I'll have one of everything!" She yelled- I mean, said, smiling like a child on Christmas day. The android-girl nodded slowly, still shocked by her big entrance.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:50 pm

The Doctor sighed and took out his psychic paper. He could use it as a credit card without all the hassle of debt. "Here you go." He gives it to the worker there. Why couldn't he be ginger like his sister? "So then, what shall we do now that we're here?" The Doctor asks.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Xeltia paused for a bit, thinking. She turned to him, confused. "I...I don't know..." She muttered, her smile faltering. "I never really thought about that..." She crossed her arms, looking at the floor. "Maybe we can..." She started, then shook her head. "No, no. Why don't you make a suggestion?" She asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:40 pm

"Well Ive never been to Japan in this year, so I have nothing..." He trails off. He had no idea what to do. "I thought you had an idea since you wanted to come here..." The Doctor paces around in thought.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Xeltia laughed nervously. "W-well, I did, but then I kinda forgot..." She said, scratching the back of her neck a bit. "I guess we cold explore?" She suggested, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Doctor   Finding The Doctor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding The Doctor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2