Becoming Sarah Jane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahJane
Student
Student
SarahJane

Becoming Sarah Jane Empty
PostSubject: Becoming Sarah Jane   Becoming Sarah Jane I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi all.

I love to write, and I love me some Who.  I am deep enough into Who I do some Sarah Jane cosplay.  I'm an experienced role player.

I'm not very good at sitting still for tea, but I'm always game for running, screaming, and bad puns.

I can play Sarah Jane at any age someone hopes for, but I feel most comfortable playing her in her younger years.

All ideas are welcome, and I look forward to ripping out some stories!  Feel free to contact me however it's done here.

Thanks for letting me play!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Becoming Sarah Jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming Sarah Jane   Becoming Sarah Jane I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Hello, my name is David and i am the Site Owner here. I would just like to welcome you to our home and hope you have an amazing time here! Smile

I would recommend checking out one of the most viewed RP's/topics down on the left hand side towards the bottom to help you get a feel of how we RP here. The best way i can describe it is, it's like writing a book with someone else or even multiple people Smile. It's great fun once you get into it.

If you have any questions/concerns please do not hesitate to PM myself, or any of our great Administrators here on the site. All site personnel can be found here

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org

Becoming Sarah Jane
Page 1 of 1