Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Saving the World  I_vote_lcapSaving the World  I_voting_barSaving the World  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Saving the World  I_vote_lcapSaving the World  I_voting_barSaving the World  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Saving the World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

Saving the World  Empty
PostSubject: Saving the World    Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 pm

((Closed for Corrine and The 13th Doctor)

Corrine strolled down the streets of 21st century London. She had to make it in time and she was running late. At any moment, an alien spacecraft would be landing nearby. It was her mission to stop the Prime Minister from unintentionally insulting the beings inside and starting a war. She made it to the site and watched the sky anxiously. She wished she could just get this over with. She was getting bored and wanted to relax for a change.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Saving the World  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving the World    Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:52 am

Landing the TARDIS next to a woman, The Doctor popped his head out. Normally people weren't outside of his machine when it materialized, so he decided to introduce himself to not be rude. "Hello, I'm The Doctor." He says, walking out of the machine. He'd just gotten back from visiting the Oods for Christmas. In his hand, a television remote, but way more.bulky, with a large antenna and a dish. "Oh don't mind me, just scanning for universal and dimensional anomalies." The Doctor tells her, waving the remote in the air.
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

Saving the World  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving the World    Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:26 am

Noticing the whooshing noise as the TARDIS landed, Corrine began backing away. She was surprised to see what looked like a man emerge from the machine that recently appeared beside her. She looked him over for a moment, then finally stuck out her hand.
"Doctor of what? Corrine Barick, Time Agent."
She eyed the remote looking device with interest.
"Universal and dimensional anomalies you say? Man, I'd love to have one of those"
She glanced up at the sky still watching for the coming spacecraft.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Saving the World  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving the World    Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:19 pm

"Oh, just The Doctor. I guess I'm a Doctor of time, or the universe. Always fixing them. Oh wait, I know a Time Agent. Or knew, It's really complicated." He rambles before shaking her hand. "If you're a Time Agent, you should know about me. File name: Doctor of Gallifrey. Anyway, Corrine was it? What are you waiting for?" He asks. Staring at thd sky wasn't a very good sign.
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

Saving the World  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving the World    Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Corrine's eyes widened as realization hit her like a brick. Should I salute or just do nothing? She thought to herself, mind whirling. She composed herself quickly and smiled politely.
"Right! THE Doctor, Pleasure to finally meet you."
She glanced back at the sky for a brief moment before answering him.
"A Sontaran ship is supposed to be making an emergency landing here shortly, and I'm here for first contact. To insure a pleasant first meeting, of course."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Saving the World  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving the World    Saving the World  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:49 pm

"Sontarans? Oh they're never pleasant. And what emergency could they possibly have, except for invasion?" He badgered her. Speaking of bashers, he lost his pet one. That was besides the point though. "I'll help with the meeting. They know me. They either hate me, or I'm a comrade. It's really confusing, I wouldnt expect a human to understand " The Doctor shoves the remote device into his jacket, before pacing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saving the World  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving the World    Saving the World  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving the World
Page 1 of 1