Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Parallel Doctor  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Parallel Doctor  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Parallel Doctor  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Parallel Doctor  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Parallel Doctor  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Parallel Doctor  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Parallel Doctor  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Parallel Doctor  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Parallel Doctor  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Parallel Doctor  I_vote_lcapParallel Doctor  I_voting_barParallel Doctor  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Parallel Doctor  I_vote_lcapParallel Doctor  I_voting_barParallel Doctor  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Parallel Doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoMore
Newb
Newb

Parallel Doctor  Empty
PostSubject: Parallel Doctor    Parallel Doctor  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:21 am

I'm the Doctor.. er.. well, the Doctor from parallel Universe. Parallel to the one we know of anyways. Still in my 10th incarnation, I slipped through from the other Earth when the Doctor was closing the void and lost Rose. I saw myself, pressed against the wall inside the Torchwood institute. I left, with fear of messing up time on a major scale. I was stuck in this Universe, since this version of me had closed the exit. I out lived this Doctor, he fought the master and regenerated into an 11th carnation, with a booming chin & a bow tie fetish.. but even thought Doctor has regenerated. I'm old, I'm 1,247 and still striding around in my tenth body, keeping weary of the other Doctor in this Universe.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Parallel Doctor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parallel Doctor    Parallel Doctor  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:41 am

Not Approved

Please go and use the template provided so we can properly approve your character.

Also, we don't accept OC Time Lords, and technically, this counts as one. Sorry about that.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down

Parallel Doctor
Page 1 of 1