Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Alastairs weapons I_vote_lcapAlastairs weapons I_voting_barAlastairs weapons I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Alastairs weapons I_vote_lcapAlastairs weapons I_voting_barAlastairs weapons I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Alastairs weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alastair
Newb
Newb
Alastair

Alastairs weapons Empty
PostSubject: Alastairs weapons   Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:13 am

Name:Red Dragon

Abilities (what does it do):Used to kill targets from far distances. Night, and Heat vision scope.

Appearance: Alastairs weapons Doctor15

A red and black sniper rifle with a red silencer Alastair uses this rifle when he needs to get his target from far away, and can't afford to get close to him/her. He built it himself the Red Dragon himself except for the scope. He doesn't use the the rifle as much tho so he doesn't get caught with it.. The bullets in this rifle are untraceable. can take apart the rifle and make the rifle and the other parts fit into a black briefcase. The reason Alastair carries it in a briefcase is so he doesn't have to lug around a heavy and giant weapon on his back and so it doesn't arouse suspicion. When he carries it he usually just carries it as a normal briefcase but when he doesn't carry the briefcase he hides it in a special compartment in the trunk of his car.

Name: Aiden and Ava

Abilities (what does it do): Regular handguns, Bought at a Chinese black market.

Appearance: Alastairs weapons Doctor14

Twin pistols that are black with red hilts. He got these twin pistols at the black market while visiting china and have been with him for the past 4 years. Alastair uses Aiden, and Ava when he needs to get up close and personal with his target. The bullets used for them are untraceable and are red and black just like the guns. Alastair wears Ava on his left side while Aiden is on his right side. Alastair favors Ava over aiden more so he uses her more but, he uses the twin pistols alot more than the rifle.

Name: Boot knife

Abilities (what does it do): Regular boot knife, memento left from Alastairs dad.

Appearance: Alastairs weapons Img_7312

Solid black knife with black string tied around the hilt. This boot knife was given to Alastair from his dad before he died and Alastair sharpened it and vowed to keep it with him until he dies. Alastair wears his boot knife on his right leg

Last edited by Alastair on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:53 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Alastairs weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastairs weapons   Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:17 am

Not Approved.

Could you put a tad more detail into it? >.>

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Alastairs weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastairs weapons   Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:09 am

Ok I see the problems here

Red Dragon: I understand the need for something powerful in the universe due to all of the dangerous creatures about. Buuut there are a few things that need to be asked and pointed out.
One: What kind of materials did he use? Human? Another species or a mixture?
Two: How does he carry it around if it's such a large weapon? How does he keep it hidden while in a crowded area?
Three: Why is it so important to have it with him if he does carry it everywhere?

Aiden and Ava: Really nothing wrong with these two, perfectly acceptable in my book. Just try explaining farther as to why you need to have so many weapons on your person. That's three guns your carrying now, not to mention the knife.

Boot knife: This one is another bit of a problem. A couple at least are what caught my attention:
One: If this knife can cut through 'most types of armor' What kind of material is it made from? There aren't many that I know of that can cut through steel/Titanium easily. You need to be descriptive when you plan on giving a simple tool like this an ability like that.
Two: If it's so important to him because of his father, you'll need to explain his absolute NEED as to why he keeps it with him all the time. You need to put an emotional response to the weapon or it just looks like a regular knife to me.

Answer the points I have set out for you above to each weapon you posted. The only thing that worries me is the Red Dragon. It's rather overpowering and kind of really pointless considering you have two hand guns and a knife at your disposal as well. It wouldn't be a problem if he only had it on him sometimes, if it were tucked away somewhere on a normal day rather than slung over his back all the time.

We usually don't like our characters to be so overpowered like this, as I said, the handguns and knife are perfectly logical and accepted as long as you explain the reasoning behind the knife as I asked. But your Red Dragon... The only way I'll be able to accept it is if your character didn't use it as much as I'm thinking your planning on it. Hardly any fun for someone in a RP if you show up and blow away whatever the threat is right away. The struggle is what's fun about the RP.

I thank you for your patience and understanding, but until these problems are fixed, I cannot, in good conscious, approve of these. Once they are fixed, then yes, I will gladly give my stamp of approval.

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Alastairs weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastairs weapons   Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:57 am

alright, everything checks out, as long as you promise not to use the Dragon too much, we'll be great Very Happy

Alastairs weapons 9th14

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Newb
Newb
Alastair

Alastairs weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastairs weapons   Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:00 am

Thank you and I promise not to use it but only a fraction of the time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alastairs weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastairs weapons   Alastairs weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alastairs weapons
Page 1 of 1