Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Fifth Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Fifth Doctor I_voting_barThe Fifth Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Fifth Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Fifth Doctor I_voting_barThe Fifth Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Fifth Doctor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

The Fifth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The Fifth Doctor   The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Fifth Doctor

Species: Timelord

::Appearance::
Hair: A fair shade of blond, about shoulder length, but often times likes a good trim.

Eyes: A shade of blue usually reserved for the deepest of ocean crevices.

Height: 6' 1''

Figure: Unlike his previous incarnations, this Doctor's body was thin and built. He had the body for cricket, and the athletics of a young man.

Other: After eating a massive ton of jelly babies, this Doctor's teeth were filled in with silver fillings.

Clothing: Also in contrast to the previous Doctor's appearances, this Doctor chose to go with an Edwardian cricketeer outfit. Orange-striped pants held up with question mark suspenders, a collard shirt with bright red question marks on the lapels, cricket jumper, and a beige Edwardian frock coat with red piping and jeweled with a single stock of celery on the left lapel.

::Info::
Family:
Granddaughter: Susan (location unknown)

Personality:
This Doctor much preferred to be a lover and not a fighter. He sought the peaceful ways out of situation, trying his best to avoid conflict as much as possible. He also had a newfound youth and charm that came more in handy than normal.

Strengths:
This Doctor has a knack for seeing the humanity in something. He also can weasel his way out of situations with small talk, playing dumb, and pretending to be clever. He has a certain charm that radiates about him, letting others seem to think he isn't a threat.

Weakness:
This Doctor hates sarcasm and levity. He has unusual mood swings, never appreciating when his companions could keep up with him. He definitely had a love for humans that often got in the way.

Cricket of course! He also enjoys technology, and fiddling with gizmos. He is dumbfounded by simplicity and often tries his best to see the light in dark situations.

Dislikes:
Cybermen for many reasons. Evil meglomaniacs drive him batty. If you're going to plan evil domination, please don't be predictable. It's not that hard to figure out your plans, you know.

Dream: There has to be more of a simpler kind in the universe...

History:

"This is the end....but it has been prepared for...."

As the fourth incarnation of the Doctor lay under a massive fall from a radio telescope, the timelord merged with a mysterious entity known only as the Watcher. The Doctor gave a brief smile, and was surrounded by bright light. Where curly hair and teeth once laid, now was replaced by blond locks and youth.

Ah. You’ve come to help me find the Zero Room. Welcome aboard. I’m the Doctor. Or will be if this regeneration works out.

The merging regeneration fuddled up the regeneration sequence. This Doctor was struggling to find stability. He sought out the only place in the TARDIS where he knew he would be able to find peace: The Zero Room. While in there, Nyssa and Teagen received a message from Adric, who was under the command of the Master.

The Doctor ventured into the TARDIS, finding the athletics room. Upon entering the room, he found his old cricketeering outfit. He donned the question mark shirt, his sandshoes, the frock, and a stylish pair of trousers. This surely was a better choice than the burgundy mess he previously wore.

The Doctor, upon finding out of the message from Adric and the Master, then requested audience with the castle of Castrovalva, where he knew he would be able to refresh his memory safely and out of the grasps of the Master. While there, he was able to collect knowledge, defeat the Master, and rescue Adric.

While leaving Castrovalva Castle, the Doctor trapped the Master in a time trap, sending him into a muddled mess of time locks. The Doctor, awfully proud of himself, pinned a stalk of celery to his lapel, completing the look that became iconic.

The next big milestone the Doctor faced was with some old adversaries: the Cybermen. The Doctor faced a terrible decision between destroying humanity or giving in to the Cybermen's demands. This is where he first realizes he has changed. Where a confrontational, willing-to-fight Doctor once stood now radiated a peace-seeking, passive Doctor. He wanted peace and kindness with all. He fought for the lives of the humans he was with. This terrible interaction ended with the humans escaping, and Adric staying behind on the ship now barreling for a primitive Earth.

Adric sacrificed his life for the safety and progress of humanity. The Doctor would never forget this...

Things only seemed to get worse for this optimistic Doctor. Nyssa decided to leave the Doctor at the expense of helping save humanity once more. The Doctor was left alone with Teagen, with whom he didn't care very much for.

While visiting a mysterious alternate universe, the Doctor stumbled upon a non-native humanoid named Vislor Turlough, whose intentions were malicious, taking orders directly from the Black Guardian, who sought out to destroy the Doctor. Turlough became a long-running companion until returning to his home planet.

While the Doctor was with Teagen and Turlough, the Doctor experienced a vicious mastermind pulling his former incarnations out of their respective timelines to fight several of their most vile enemies in the War Zone on Gallifrey. This is where he experienced the horrible game of Rassilon. His former incarnations eventually saved the day, causing the Doctor to be dubbed President elect of Gallifrey, only to give the temporary power to his vice-president and not return again until his Sixth incarnation.

While fighting a nasty infestation of Daleks, Teagen decided to leave the Doctor indefinitely, for she had had enough of the running and fighting. The Doctor then picked up the delightful Perpugilliam Brown, otherwise known as Peri. Peri was his last companion on Androzonni Major, where he and Peri were caught in an unkindly mining operation.

While on Androzanni Major, the Doctor explained that the celery he was wearing was a warning device, claiming he was allergic to certain gasses of the Praxis range. In the presence of those gasses, the celery would turn purple. "Then I eat it. And if it doesn't cure me, then at least it'll be good for my teeth!"

Both he and Peri caught radiation poisoning while in the mines. Unfortunately the Doctor only had one dose of the cure, and gave it to his companion. He then collapsed, only to be surrounded by the images of his former companions.

I might regenerate. I don’t know. Feels different this time…Adric?

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

The Doctor stood face to face with his old enemy, Morbius. Between him and the monster, was a bomb with an ultra-sensitive detonator and a clock that was ticking down to zero. "Well Doctor, what is your choice: give me your remaining lives or having both of us go up in rubble?"

"You leave me no choice, Morbius. I have to comply. I have no other choice. Except..."

"Except what Doctor?"

"Except that you forgot who you're talking to. I've fought cybermen, Daleks, Davros, even Ice Warriors. You've seemed to have forgotten that I've seen this played out several times for my own good."

"WHAT?!"

The Doctor pulled out his trusty sonic and blasted the device. A small poof of smoke wafted up from the device, and shut down the device completely. "Easy as pie!"
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Fifth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Doctor   The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:19 am

Haven't you already changed Doctors? You can't keep swapping. Seriously. I'm not sure about this, honestly. And if suggest you change your name back, too, for the time being. Sorry...
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Fifth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Doctor   The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:01 am

Natty, i said that he could switch his Doctor one last time, then he would not be able to change it anymore. So i approve of this, ONLY IF YOU AGREE THAT THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU SWITCH.

If you ask to switch Doctor's again then i will disapprove it. You can drop your Doctor but you will be unable to play a Doctor character for a probation period lasting how long Natty and I decide.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

The Fifth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Doctor   The Fifth Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fifth Doctor
Page 1 of 1