Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Master's daughter I_vote_lcapThe Master's daughter I_voting_barThe Master's daughter I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Master's daughter I_vote_lcapThe Master's daughter I_voting_barThe Master's daughter I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Master's daughter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Master's daughter
Newb
Newb
The Master's daughter

Location : Earth, The Orion-Cygnus Arm, Local Spur, right off The Sagittarius Arm, Milky Way, about 25,000 light years (give or take 1,000) from center.

The Master's daughter Empty
PostSubject: The Master's daughter   The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:51 pm

My character is the Master's daughter. Her name is The Nurse (to contradict the doctor and she did'n chose it anyway), but she also is known as Abby. She is a shy and gentle, but dares not to trust anyone. She has long, brown hair that stops at the middle of her back and piercing green eyes. Because she is so skittish and looks depressed a lot all the time, she could easily be compared to a lost puppy that had been kicked too many times, and she is. She has suffered sexual (which I would rather not go into) and physical abuse from her father for most of her life. She was an experiment for him. He put stitches all over her body, that glow and change color in accordance to her mood. her scars are also able to generate 500,00 volts of electricity, able to kill a Dalek easily. her original  use was for her to obliterate the Daleks, but on the battle field, she slipped through a time crack, sending her to Earth. She attempted to start a new life, but that all disappeared when the Master (A.K.A. Harold Saxon), found her again, sending her to square one again,, but with a new goal. It was to bring back the Timelord empire and obliterate The Doctor. She was told that the Doctor was evil and was responsible for killing the Timelords and created the Daleks. Instead of having a hard heard heart and wanting to kill The Doctor, she became afraid of the Doctor, becoming no use to the Master. he eventually let her go, but not without beating her half to death. She eventually was discovered by Torchwood, and is kept there, but is able to come and go as she pleases. She is afraid of all men because of her past with her father, and is extremely sensitive to the topic. (That's all you need to know! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!  Very Happy Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Master's daughter   The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Not approved.

1- We don't allow non-canon Time Lords, anymore, because people abused their right to them. Sorry.

2- You didn't use the correct template, but that and everything else you should need to know can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

You can go ahead and try to claim a canon character (there's a list in the General Discussion, I believe) or you can make a new OC. If you'd like, you could recreate this character as a different alien, but keeping in mind what is plausible and what isn't.

If you've got any questions, mine, the 10th Doctor's, and Sonya's (9th Doctor) inboxes are open, so shoot us a PM.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
The Master's daughter
Newb
Newb
The Master's daughter

Location : Earth, The Orion-Cygnus Arm, Local Spur, right off The Sagittarius Arm, Milky Way, about 25,000 light years (give or take 1,000) from center.

PostSubject: Re: The Master's daughter   The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Robin Terrell wrote:
Not approved.

1- We don't allow non-canon Time Lords, anymore, because people abused their right to them. Sorry.

2- You didn't use the correct template, but that and everything else you should need to know can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

You can go ahead and try to claim a canon character (there's a list in the General Discussion, I believe) or you can make a new OC. If you'd like, you could recreate this character as a different alien, but keeping in mind what is plausible and what isn't.

If you've got any questions, mine, the 10th Doctor's, and Sonya's (9th Doctor) inboxes are open, so shoot us a PM.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-

Ok, seems fair enough.
But could you please explain how people where abuseing their rights to Timelords/Ladies?
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Master's daughter   The Master's daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:16 pm

I don't see why not *shrug* 

Mostly because there was a point where the site was overrun by time lords - which are meant to be extinct. We ended up limiting it for a while, but the few people who DID end up claiming one... 

Sort of like... They abused it, really. Overly powerful, too many regenerations, too close to a Doctor, that sort of thing. So we said the people who had them could keep them, but that was it. It would be a very rare case where you'd be able to get your hands on one, now.

You could still be a canon one, though, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Master's daughter   The Master's daughter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Master's daughter
Page 1 of 1