Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Talia Robinson I_vote_lcapTalia Robinson I_voting_barTalia Robinson I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Talia Robinson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talia Robinson
Newb
Newb
Talia Robinson

Talia Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Talia Robinson   Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Talia Robinson

Species: Human

::Appearance::

Hair: Short brown hair that goes down to her chin

Eyes: Blue with a hint of green

Height: 5”1

Figure: Thin

Other: Freckles

Clothing: Black and white necklace, light blue over-shirt with a pink under-shirt. Blue Shinny Jeans, Red Converse and Hearing Aids

::Info::

Family: She doesn’t have family she’s an Orphan
Personality: Shy at first, she’s hyper, fun, brave and loyal. She’s shy when she meets new people. Once she gets to know them she can be hyper and fun, she’s brave and loyal. She’s smart for a 12 year old and likes to be alone.

Strengths: Climbing, running, and hiding

Weakness: Rambles a lot, asks too many questions.

Dislikes: Weapons and monsters.

Dream: Her dream is to be herself and not to let anyone tell her otherwise. She chooses her own path in life and will stop at nothing to keep it that way.

History: She was born deaf, her parents died when she was 5 in a car accident. She didn’t have any other family so she was sent to the orphanage. She watched kids come and go some were even there for just a day. She was there for 7 years of her life she had close calls of being adopted but it never happened. She really doesn’t make friends because they will come and go so quickly so she reads. She reads books it’s like a whole world inside her head that she can enjoy.

She is actually pretty close with one of the workers who work at the Orphanage. She could call her a friend even though she was 60 or something they always had a good chat. Well they used too, that was when her friend died one cold night. Some of the workers there really didn’t get her so she stays cooped up in her room reading and watching outside carefully watching the streets. People walking some into the Orphanage and some seemed to spot her once someone waved it was a little girl around 6 or 7.

She calls the Orphanage her one and only home now since she really isn’t going to be adopted by anyone. She knows they either want the babies or the little kids younger than her. But she really couldn’t complain she liked it here she didn’t have to deal with that much really just school and other stuff.

(...I did this right.... Right?)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Talia Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talia Robinson   Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Well, I suppose so, but...

You'd have to be active for 2 weeks before claiming a secondary. You've been a member, but not exactly active...

Could I ask you to finish an RP first? Or at least actively participate in one for two weeks. Which ever comes first.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Talia Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talia Robinson   Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:16 pm

I agree with Robin on this one. You've only made five posts in the ten months you have been here. If you are stuck with your current character and do not want her anymore than we can switch this character you are trying to create with your one if you'd like. But not count this as a secondary.

I would like you to, like Robin said, be more active on the site and maybe get to around thirty - thirty five posts before creating a secondary.

~10th Doctor
Site Owner
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Talia Robinson
Newb
Newb
Talia Robinson

Talia Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talia Robinson   Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:51 pm

I agree that I should wait until I'm more active and have more post till I make a secondary. I do actually want this character so I would like to switch Sara for her. I'm stuck with Sara and don't know what to write for her. So yes I would like to switch this character with Sara and make Talia my 1st/main character I role-play with on the site. ^^
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Talia Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talia Robinson   Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Well as long as you promise you're giving up Sara, approved.

But please, try to be more active this time? *patpat*

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Talia Robinson
Newb
Newb
Talia Robinson

Talia Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talia Robinson   Talia Robinson I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:10 pm

I promise I shall be more active and I will give up Sara ^^ You have my word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talia Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talia Robinson   Talia Robinson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talia Robinson
Page 1 of 1