Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_vote_lcapThe Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_voting_barThe Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_vote_lcapThe Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_voting_barThe Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) Empty
PostSubject: The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4)   The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Somewhere beyond the crevices of space and time, beyond black holes and asteroids, floated a Police Box that wasn't really a police box. The outside of the box was painted a dull shade of blue, tattered and worn out from (what looked like) years of travel. The lamp atop the box flashed periodically, keeping perfect tempo with the gentle, slow spinning motion of the box itself.

On the inside of the box was a spectacular sight. A large, indiscernibly shaped room, hued with a bright, sterile white color. The walls were studded with roundels that provided a soft, yellow dim and very soft humming. Studded in what could be the center of the room was a hexagonal console, glistening with bits and bobs of knobs and switches, levers of all sorts, screens, and a particularly suspicious blinking red light.

Somewhere beyond this room was several corridors and pathways, forming a labyrinth of rooms, lounges, libraries, swimming pools, and more. In one of these rooms, specifically the massively expanding wardrobe, was a man who was skimming through coats and ties.

His gently tufted hair bobbed and waved back and forth as he tried on one coat, and then the other. He mumbled to himself about said coats, commenting on whether they matched his checked waistcoat, or whether they matched his cravat. "Perhaps the grey one...I think this one will do."

Draping the coat over his arm, he made his way back to the console room, hanging up the coat on the coat rack that had hung in the corner, next to his massively long scarf. He made his way over to the console, casually observing the vortex passing swiftly by, making no notice of the blinking red light that was beeping ever so obnoxiously....

"Hmm? What's this? A warning, old girl? What is it?" He patted the console gently, as if consoling it. The blinking red light started blinking faster. The Doctor flipped a switch next to the light, causing the time/space coordinate display breeze through some numbers, times, and dates. At long last it settled on a singular coordinate.

"April the 7th, 2014
224 Osgodby Street
Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom

I don't get it, old girl. A trap? A sign?"

Without even flipping a switch, the TARDIS began to wheeze and groan in a familiar tone that it usually did, signaling to it's passengers that it has materialized successfully and promptly. The Doctor shrugged, grabbed his coat, scarf, and hat, and promptly ran out of the doors...
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4)   The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Running thoughts racing throughout her mind, hearts beating fast. She smiled to herself jumping once the rooftop came to an end. Landing on the pavement of the other roof still running but from what? Nothing of course just fun she was bored stopping she breathed heavily. Moving some of her blond hair out of her face. She sighed looking down at her vortex manipulator strapped around her wrist. Entering something in she disappeared in a flash.

Jenny appeared in an alley she looked at her Vortex Manipulator, "April 7th 2014.... Osgodby Street... Yorkshire, England... United Kingdom... Earth... Solar system..." She mumbled, looking up she walked out of the alley. Looking around she heard a wheezing and groaning sound. Sounded familiar she had only heard that noise a couple of times. The TARDIS. A Time travelling box her father The Doctor traveled in.

She smirked walking until she saw the familiar blue box. A man with a huge scarf and really curly hair with a hat and a grey coat. Long scarf she thought really long scarf. She thought for a moment regeneration probably but which. She really didn't know this one wouldn't even know her possibly she wondered. Maybe I could lie say I'm human or just tell him. He wouldn't believe probably she got lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4)   The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:26 am

The Doctor stumbled out of the box, and turned to close the doors behind him. He took in his surroundings, as the monitor inside didn't seem to want to give him any information. The TARDIS had taken him to a small park outside the city. Flowers were blooming, a slight chill filled the air. Spring was starting to infiltrate the park.

He placed the hat atop of his head and began to walk nonchalantly towards the city. Dogs and their owners were in the park playing fetch and running around aimlessly. The Doctor tipped his hat in their directions, spouting a friendly good morning! their way.

Before long, he came upon the little pond that existed in the park. Nothing spectacular to look at, but it provided ample enough home for a family of water foul, some reeds, and perhaps the faintest glimmer of fish swimming idly just below the surface. The Doctor took a seat at a bench that overlooked the lake, pulling out his small waxed bag of jelly babies and indulging in a starch-covered orange one.

He took a deep breath, absorbing a massive amount of the refreshing spring air. He looked around the park once more, watching the dogs and their owners continue to play and enjoy the day. But as his gaze crossed the park, his eyes settled on an unusual sight. A young woman with blonde hair was peeking around a tree at him. She seemed fixed on him in particular, making the Doctor wonder if he had accidentally forgot to put on something today.

He looked over his shoulder in the other direction, possibly to find the source of what she was looking at. But nothing seemed out of the ordinary. So he turned his gaze back to her. He waved.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4)   The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:18 pm

I am officially abandoning this thread. TA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4)   The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Accidental Wormhole (Jenny and 4)
Page 1 of 1