Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_vote_lcapA Whole New Realm Of Problems I_voting_barA Whole New Realm Of Problems I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_vote_lcapA Whole New Realm Of Problems I_voting_barA Whole New Realm Of Problems I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A Whole New Realm Of Problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

A Whole New Realm Of Problems Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New Realm Of Problems   A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:02 pm

((Closed to Chinners, Ameh, Chase, and I))

Robin clung to the jumpseat, eyes wide as the TARDIS was piloted through the vortex. "Seriously? Can none of you actually fly this thing? Woah!" She found herself sliding off the chair, arms wrapped around the back as the machine tilted dangerously to the side before flinging them all back just a moment later. "What kind of ride is this?" Sure, maybe it wasn't her place to be complaining, but at this point, she was sure none of them ever bothered to earn their license. 

Once the ride had calmed down, Robin was left hugging the seat for dear life, her heart pounding in her chest. Well, she couldn't say she didn't miss it, that was for sure. 'Where'd we end up, then, Chinny?" She started to move towards the door, but wasn't used to this Doctor's interests yet and wondered if it would be all that safe to do it.

((Sorta godmodding, sorry, but you lot wanted me to start it. Chinners, you pick where we ended up, it doesn't matter so long as it's the future. This was the best I could string together from my position.))
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Realm Of Problems   A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:57 pm

The Doctor flicked switches and pressed buttons as the TARDIS was flung through the time vortex. He was with his current companion, Dakota Hemmel, and his past companion, Robin Terrell. And some kid named David, who seemed to be important to Dakota. "What do you mean does anyone know how to pilot this? I'm piloting it right now! I'm great at piloting-" He got flung to one side of the console. "Ok, I'm GOOD at piloting this. Woah!" he yelled, as the TARDIS rumbled and shaked around. Finally, the rumbling stopped. The TARDIS landed. The Doctor put on his fez, and walked outside. He raised his hands by his sides. "Welcome to 5000 A.D! Ah, the 5000's. Such a stereotypical future." he said, looking at the flying cars and tall skyscrapers in front of them. They had landed in an alleyway, and there we're not many people walking on the sidewalks or roads. Most of the people had been in the cars. "Well, COME ON then!" he said, walking down the sidewalk.

Last edited by 11th Doctor on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Realm Of Problems   A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:24 am

Dakota sat in a seat in the TARDIS while the Doctor tried to land the blasted thing. When they got out, Dakota looked back at the old TARDIS, wondering exactly how old it was. "Don't you think that thing needs a few breaks now and then?" she muttered, following everyone down a sidewalk. The sun was shining, and people were in their flying cars. Ah, typical futuristic world. "Is this still Earth?" Dakota questioned. You never knew, with the Doctor. "And your fez! Ever present fez!" Dak laughed, looking at the Doctor in adoration. "Full of surprises, Raggedy Man," she said to him, grinning. "What are we doing here anyway? Are we tourists?" she asked. Dakota was always inquisitive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Realm Of Problems   A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 pm

David slowly walked out of the TARDIS. He still wasn't used to the Doctor's so called "driving". David was feeling a bit queasy from the whole thing. He looked up in the sky. "So they finally got flying cars to work. How long did it take em?" David asked. "It's too clean here to be Earth..." David mumbled to his self.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Realm Of Problems   A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Robin rushed out the doors at the mention of the year, her heart soaring in her chest. No way. Bursting out of the doors, she found herself disappointed. It was Earth, not New Earth. Not her home. What a shame. Sighing, she tugged her hood up over her hair and took a look around. But she couldn't stop thinking - there'd be a bounty on her in a few years. She'd be born in a couple centuries. Her parents weren't even born yet. It was something, alright. Forget the flying cars - these were ancient to her - this was history. Only a few more years until the colonies started to rebel, if she remembered correctly. First Earthean Interplanetary Civil War. It was America all over again. Laughing quietly to herself, she turned to see how the others took in such old history. If they thought this was cool, they should see the old Earth museums. They'd probably find all the incorrect facts hilarious. She did now that she knew better.

After a moment, a shouting sounded from her left. What? Turning her head, she noticed four or five men sprinting at the group, dressed in all black and pearl white masks fitted to their faces. Oh God, it wasn't them. Of all the people to run into. Before she could even shout a warning, the men had shot out beams of electricity at the tourists in an attempt to shock them into unconsciousness. Robin collapsed, eyes fluttering shut while the darkness flooded her mind. The suited men stood ready to refire in case they needed to, taking absolute care in their work to assure everything went smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Realm Of Problems   A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Dakota had just finished asking the Doctor a question, but she didn't have time to hear his response. She saw five men, running towards everyone. Robin went down with a bolt of electricity... then Dakota felt the pain of it as she went down, too. She saw the men standing there grinning as she faded into unconsiousness.
((Sorry for godmodding kind of but u wanted me to go, eleven.))

Dakota woke up to darkness, and then proceeded to start hyperventilating. Then she realized it was a blindfold, not blindness. If her captors went through the troubles of blindfolding her, why not tie her hands? Why not bind her feet? Why not gag her? But realizing that she wasn't constricted in any other way made Dakota wary as well as relieved. Sitting up on what seemed like dirt, she slowly took her blindfold off. She wished she'd kept it on...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Realm Of Problems   A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:20 pm

((Dakota, this is kinda ignoring your last sentence, but I didn't have my creative-fuel juicer running. Also, this is kinda god modding. The god modding is real.))

The Doctor ripped off his blindfold to find a room. The lights in the room were blinding-white, but the Doctor couldn't help but notice the fact that...

"Not my fez! Why did it have to be my fez? And where am I?" He asked, looking around.

The Doctor ran to the door, reaching for his Sonic Screwdriver, when he had a moment of realization. "Wait a minute...why would they keep my Sonic Screwdriver on me if they didn't want me to escape...?" he asked curiously. Cautiously reaching for the door knob, he opened it to reveal a kitchen. A kitchen? A KITCHEN? The Doctor walked inside the kitchen, looking around. He went to one of the windows that he found, as he was now in...the family room? He pulled the blinds up in the window. He was in some sort of skyscraper...

"Something weird is going on here..."

Last edited by 11th Doctor on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Realm Of Problems   A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:30 pm

((UM. CHINNERS.

Don't godmod. Seriously, bro *poke* Please fix your post. Dakota is not there. She said she was not. So don't do that. Plus you said where WE were, which was also not cool. We didn't say yet, so you can't really do that, man. How would you like it if I suddenly said you were unconscious and in that other place the entire time? 

So fix.))
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Realm Of Problems   A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:14 am

David groaned and took off his blindfold. He had a head ache and he was in a park. "Whats going on?" David asked to no one in particular. He noticed there wasn't a lot of people in fact he really didn't see anyone. It seemed like a nice day though. It was not to hot or cold and it wasn't raining or anything like that. David stood up and looked around. It was a fairly simple park just the bare necessities for playground equipment. There was some swings and a slide. There was also a set of monkey bars but that was about it. David walked over to one of the benches. "Something doesn't seem right about this place." He whispered to his self.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Realm Of Problems   A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Robin groaned, moving to rub her eyes when her fingers met fabric instead of her skin. Well that was odd, why was that? It took a moment for her groggy mind to process that it was a blindfold, and she swiftly removed it. What she saw, she didn't honestly believe was there. She was seeing things, it was the drugs, that wasn't a real thing that happened. But no, that was actually there. 'I didn't know starts did that...' 

Raising an eyebrow, she pushed herself up to her feet, her gaze locked on the balls of light as they seemed to plummet to Earth. Seemed to. Then, suddenly, they would change course, fly about sporadically and disappear. 'Now... what could make them do that...' Finally bothering to look somewhere other than the - quite literally - shooting stars, she noticed a person. Wait, was that Dakota? Oh yeah, that reminded her. Not just a nightmare, then, she was on a trip. With the Doctor and some bloke she forgot - David? Maybe. 'Oh hello. Not going mad then, am I? You're seeing it too?' She didn't need to ask, though, as the town was scrambling about in a panic as the girls could look on from a field. A building shook with the frantic people inside and Robin was hoping it wasn't about to fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Realm Of Problems   A Whole New Realm Of Problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Whole New Realm Of Problems
Page 1 of 1